All Comments on 'Milly Scott Pt. 00: The New Assistant'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Another newbie...

...who I'm sure will be an asset to this site. You had me hooked from the first paragraph right through to the story's end---serious bits and smiles and chuckles balanced each other out well and then that thumping ending. Just excellent, Sandy, and worth the five stars. If I could make a couple of small points on layout: when changing points of view, it would stand out better if the headings (names, dates, whatever) were shown in bold text. And I noted that where you started dialogue in the middle of a paragraph you tended to start it with lower-case letter. It doesn't matter where you start the dialogue, it should always be started with an upper-case letter. That apart, great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending?

Loved the story until the end. Everything was wonderful until the abrupt (and sad) end. Would have given 5 stars except for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too stunned to comment about the tragic ending to a beautiful love story.

Devastating. So sad. Still crying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautiful romance story,I truly enjoyed it and I am an older straight male,who rarely reads stories under the lesbian label.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this, but hated the ending! I hated it only because I had fallen in love with them both. A clear 5 star piece, and you write so well, I was swept along with the romance. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story: hope its not the absolute end, as I wasn't expecting that

That was great. A really good romance with ordinary people. Loved it

Got to be a part 2 at least, as sad endings are bad endings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Great Love Story 💘

You have written a great love story with just enough eroticism. A remarkable first story I hope we see many more!

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

for your comments there will be a sequel and it is at an advanced stage. Please be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kill your gays.

Its a horrible cliche i thought we had out grown.

It is perfectly acceptable for a gay love story to have a happy ending in this day and age.

It's been a hour since I finished this and i've calmed down enough to be angry.

Hated the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad this is not the end!

First, what a story! Loved your characters and the way you described their journey. The end, yes, hurt, und quite a lot so. I am hoping there is nothing autobiographical in here... Milly is strong, I really hope she can find love and happiness again. Thank you for this!! Love, Ali

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
On behalf of...

I've never replied to a comment on another writer's story before now but here goes. To the Anon whose comment was headed "Kill your gays" and who hated the ending, I'm also a happy ending kind of person and I understand sandy_paris is too. However, like The New Assistant, my latest story also ends in tragedy. Real life isn't always happy endings and both mine and Sandy's tales reflect this. In neither story does the character die because she is gay but because of random accident. Real life can be bloody rough, regardless of who or what you are, and writers should not be afraid to acknowledge this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some story indeed!

no matter what this is a good story and hey gives me a good cry too. Cinder.5na

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very captivating...

Your writing is amazing. Not a fan of the ending but felt the pain. Again, the quality, style and tone of the piece was well done. Please continue...

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 5 years ago
Beautifully romantic and Terribly Tragic

I loved the romance of this story. You did a very nice job and I look forward to reading any future writings you submit. However, like many commenters that ending was really, and I mean rally, tough and gut wrenching. I know real life can be like this and death can take someone suddenly, but I’m a romantic happy ending kind of reader. Especially when you built it up so beautifully. Very few stories on this site have hit me this hard. And I mean that as a compliment.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 5 years ago
Just a thought

I just wanted to take an incredibly long minute to speak to the comments and I do this because I actually sort of believe that everyone is right...What the hell does that even mean? Lol. Well, after reading a LOT of stories on this site I have come to the following obvious conclusions: 1) Some people read a story and rate it as a whole entity (writing quality, story flow, ideas/storyline, etc..); 2) Some people rate a story based on one or more of these characteristics with each weighing heavily into their final conclusion about what to rate it (e.g. the concept and writing itself is good but the flow is so off or that decision was questionable...); and 3) Sometimes people just like a story or they just dislike a story and they rate you based on their personal taste. It is not really fair to the author, but it obviously happens a lot. The bottom line here is that you cannot please everyone, nor should you have to...At the same time, however, I have come to sincerely appreciate it when authors choose to offer a bit at the beginning about the general themes present in the story. Now, before someone says it's not necessary or that they shouldn't have too...you are completely correct and I respect your opinion. For myself, I have been through some things in my life and I have now found myself flipping to the end and reading the comments before the work itself. I use this site as an escape from an otherwise pretty stressful existence and I just can't handle it if I'm not in the right frame of mind and a story emotionally sideswipes me. With other forms of media, you get a plot summary/lengthier synopsis than we are afforded here so we are better able to choose what may or may not suit our frame(s) of mind. A one-line description doesn't always work. So...this is so damn long I should enter it into the non-erotic section and take all of the 1's it surely deserves, LOL.

This is an incredibly well-written story and while it is not one that I would readily choose based on my personal preferences, I believe that it deserves to be rated based on factors other than simply being sad. I see that there is a sequel and this could totally reel me in because "Chronicles of a Junkie" (1-4) got its claws in me and never relinquished its hold...after I saw a light at the end of the tunnel. Dude, seriously, I was a blubbering mess and needed eye drops...it was not pretty. :) Peace.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 5 years ago
woops

I meant to say Junky Chronicles in my previous comment. I inadvertently called it "The Chronicles of a Junky"...My bad. I have no idea why I said that.

belfryloverbelfryloveralmost 5 years ago
Thank you

A wonderful and warm story. The sexuality of the lovers is important but in essence the developing love is irrespective of sexuality. A sensual and compelling tale.

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous - Kill your gays!!!!!

I like and appreciate feedback but this comment left me stunned. I like happy endings too, but sometimes life takes a tragic turn and that is what happened here. Tragedy and death do not discriminate! .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
abrupt ending...

I understand that life is full of sadness and heartache, this story was so well written and you can tell you poured a lot of your own soul into it that the ending of it seemed rushed. As if you didn't know how to end the story and the only way that came to mind was with heartache and with a quick showing of how devastating it was to Milly. I'm not saying you aren't correct in having a sad ending, but I don't think you did the characters justice by rushing into it and then leaving her an emotional wreck. I do hope you follow up this story with her coming back to grips and finding happiness, not that she just stumbles through the rest of her life with sadness, she doesn't strike me as the type that would rather that she'd go back and having been shown she could have a voice start to use it and start to reclaim the good parts of her life and find happiness again.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 5 years ago
Reply to Anonymous

I absolutely loved the story..even with the dark ending. Your comments, especially the 'Kill Your Gays' is proof that you are still living in the dark ages. It was a great, well written, and absolutely lovey story.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
I loved this story...

All the way through, then the ending left me wondering why does it have to end in such a horrible way; it really doesn’t, I’ll remember how I felt through 99% of it! I’m not scoring it as I’m just not comfortable with the ending and how strip of the emotional high I was on! I’m still very grateful for you sharing it with us!

fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 5 years ago
Love it

The story was simply brilliant and the ending although incredibly sad was so unexpected and yet so right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

An excellent story. What happened to Milly did she find someone to love and ease the pain

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - More

Yes, eventually and her story will follow an a couple of weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

VERY WELL WRITTEN,I LOVED IT . THE ENDING SURPRISED ME I WISHED IT WOULD HAVE ENDED WITH THEM HAVING A BABY AND MILLYS PARENTS GETTING THEIR GRANDCHILD AND ACCEPTING THEIR LIFESTYLE. I GUESS I WANT THINGS TO HAVE PERFECT ENDINGS. PLEASE WRITE MORE.

SamG33SamG33almost 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved it! You built the characters so well and I loved to see their relationship grow. The ending felt very abrupt but like someone else commented it was just perhaps the devastation she was feeling I along with her. I am glad there is a sequel which I am looking forward to reading it. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good.......but

Great story, incredibly well written. But I get the distinct impression you got bored towards the end. You didn’t know how to finish it. So, right she’s dead all over and let’s end it! For such a slow progressive build up to finish in a couple of paragraphs doesn’t do the story justice. W

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to Good.... but

The ending is always what I planned and I wanted it to be dramatic. I am mid way through the follow up, the continuing story of Milly, and have written 16000 words of the third part, so trust me I was not bored!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why did she have to die?!

I’m really upset that you took a love story that was so sweet and had the character die! We get enough “bury your gays” from plenty of other stories, I’m disappointed this couldn’t have a happy ending. :(

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - Why did she have to die?

I know lots of readers like happy endings but sometimes life is not like that. There is a need for conflict for the story to have happy bits. Milly will reappear soon, there two follow up stories to come.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
Great Story With one Reservation!

Sandy, let me begin by saying that you are a very talented writer and i can only wish that I had a good measure of you unique talent. I am totally amazed that you have only one story published here after being a member for six years. My only reservation about your story is: If you already had a follow story in progress why didn't you delay the death of Alex until the start of the follow on story? Her death detracted from the lead off story substantially and had you delayed it until the follow on story the reader would be able to see much more clearly how Milly coped with it and went on with her life and overcame her overwhelming grief to find a new lover. I don't know what it’s like to loose a spouse but it has to be very crushing. I have lost a twin sister and i felt like a part of me passed on with her. Your profile does no show where you reside but I surmise that it has to be the UK and most likely GB. Nor does it show your gender but, again i surmise that you are female as it seems to me that only a woman could write such a deep, tender and caring work of a woman’s love for another woman. I hope that you view these comments as supportive and constructive. Please continue your fabulous work as I’m looking forward to seeing your follow on story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A damn fine story...

I don’t know if I’ve ever been emotionally invested in a story on this site. But there’s a first time for everything. I cannot wait to read the follow ups

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
I remember

Starting to read this part, but when I saw it was 6 pages I stopped reading it I do not do good with parts more than 4 pages but I can guess what happened with the ending of this part

jackie_emjackie_emover 4 years ago
Sad ending leading to the second story

I actually read your second story first, so I knew Alex would die. It was nonetheless very sad, and I read it with some apprehension as I neared the end. Still an excellent story and very well developed.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
Not all good stories are happy ones...

I thought it was a beautiful love story...even the sad ending! Five Stars.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing such a great, beautiful and moving story. It was a true love story, telling how you can find love in the most unexpected places.

I'm sorry some people complain about the ending, to me it was emotional, but that's good, it means I cared for your characters. Real life is often unfair and as a lesbian, I don't want patronising by reading that bad things don't happen to LGBTQI community, we are not immune from real life (sadly) and your story reflects this, thank you. There is after all room for both on here, the happy ending and the sad ending.

Great writing, great characters, great story

In case I've not been clear, I loved this, five stars.

SilvermireSilvermireover 4 years ago
Excellent story

Beautiful, but this is one that I'll only ever read once.

redsox04meredsox04meover 4 years ago
So close...but yet very different!

I have read a lot of these type of stories. Some very well written as this one and some with a long drawn out ending you knew was coming, what makes this one different is the way it leads into the next series but still able to stand on its own...Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad and not right!!

I loved the story, hated the ending!!! Enough said!

ImNIndyImNIndyover 4 years ago
Crushed

I can’t really write my feeling of loss right now. I am so shocked at the ending - heartsick. As I read the telling words, twice, chills went down my arms and the hair stood. I am grieving the loss.

paulyepspaulyepsover 4 years ago

I would have given it 5 stars if not for the ending. I really would like to know why you felt compelled to do that ? There were so many directions you could have gone. They could have adopted a child, etc etc. People have enough heartache in their lives and like me come here for love stories and to escape. It was like you were tired of writing this story and decided to take it off a cliff ! SMH ...

Jalyn326Jalyn326over 4 years ago
Really?!

The story was great, until the end. Hated the end...you just threw away the whole piece. I was excited to read more, now I don’t feel the need.

AnnemarrieHarrisAnnemarrieHarrisabout 4 years ago
Real life gets in the way

Lovely story. Tragic ending but then real life is sometimes like that. Can only hope Milly finds love again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars but...

I did give you a 5 star but please change the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
as with so many other commnts

it is such a major pity that the ending to the story ruined an otherwise brilliant romantic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not fair

I personally identified much more with Alex in this story, so at the end I felt like a floating ghost, with no legs to stand on, following Milly around and watching her grieve.

ErinzeasyErinzeasyabout 4 years ago
Heart warming love and heart breaking Tragedy

My heart is broken at the thought of what Milly has lost, but is bursting with love for both characters for the beautiful life and love they had together for a brief time.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Don't know what to say

I started this story knowing there would be tragedy. I had read the "teasers" for the subsequent chapters and as I got to know Milly and Alex I dreaded finishing what I started. I can't believe how difficult it was to take when Alex was killed.

I want to continue Milly's story it's sad at this point and I want to read on how she dealt with Alex's loss. I want to read about how she moves on. I know I will feel better about it if I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I HAVE READ THIS BEFORE .................

........... and most times I wait till the final chapter before commenting.

Was the ending what most wanted? Probably not judging by the comments.

Was it realistic? 100% DEFINITELY.

Do loved ones die at ALL ages and from a variety of different circumstances? Yes.

With young couples it happens more often than you may think, but unless you are a "celebrity" or a sports star no one hears about it unless they are close to the survivor personally.

34 years ago, my wife passed away, not through an accident but an undiagnosed heart condition, we had a 2 year old.

Like in the story nothing made sense and I felt so alone, angry and deserted, but I had no choice but to keep going for the little one.

I am NOT looking for sympathy and certainly not after all these years, I am only trying to get some to understand how real life works.

It is brutal and it is tender, it is amazing and it is soul destroying and most importantly it is fleeting.

Trying to put this all into a story must be extremely hard, and very few can do it justice.

This author has succeeded admirably in my humble opinion.

SamG33SamG33almost 4 years ago
Truly loved it

I really enjoyed the story but what a shocking end. Tears were just falling down. Thanks for sharing.

warlokk48warlokk48almost 4 years ago
I needed many more pages!!

I had become so involved in the lives of Alex and Milly that I was genuinely shocked by the ending. I'm an old romantic who was hoping for sequels and to eventually see them ride off into the sunset but bad things happen to good people unfortunately. I would have been happy to have read many more chapters and see these two characters develop and grow together. If I could have given more than 5 stars I certainly would have

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 3 years ago
Oh my!

Sometimes stories creep up on you and tunnel right into your heart ..... this is one of those. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What Robyn1859 said. Plus it was a really moving story. I liked what you did with the watch but I think what I liked most was the office banter and antics after they got together. Everything was Ms Morgan and Ms Scott. It had me cracking up.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad at all

Good story, held my attention throughout.

There are a few little niggles, like missing commas which would allow you to breathe were you actually reading out loud (try reading and stick a comma where you put a little break in the sentence, like here for example), and missing words like 'and' or 'to' that might have been left out in the race to type everything in before you forget it.

Then there is the job. Alex was a journalist, apparently a political commentator and sketch writer; sitting in an office all day, presumably reading other journalists work, is not going to make her own work stand out from that of other reporters and she wouldn't, could'nt have been in her position without interviewing politicians and political hanger-ons. This would usually be throughout the day, from very early in the morning all the way to the late late hours, on occasion. You cannot be a journalist without doing interviews, and the constant lack of routine coupled with not knowing when you would be working, screws up relationships - it did mine, as she never really knew if she was working that evening until the evening was over; we broke up when we didn't see each other for nearly three weeks during the MP's expenses scandal, as she had to try and talk to the guilty and explain what was happening to her readers and I became an afterthought.

I figured there was going to be something big at the end since, short of one of them becoming pregnant, there was little left that could happen.

Lexi

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Nice story but.....

I envy your talent, but when you weave reality like death into an otherwise fantasy story it makes me visit recent deaths in my circle of friends. Something I was trying to get away from.

But I thank you none the less for writing this.

Joey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: abrupt ending

Many have written that they didn’t like the ending. I didn’t either, but I appreciate and understand it. It makes perfect sense in the grand scheme of things.

My only concern is that the last Milly section didn’t flow well. It was choppy and disorganized. But then again, maybe that was done on purpose; Milly’s thoughts and emotions were undoubtedly disorganized at that time.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
All in all wonderful and talented writer .... But the end???

Is this truly just a daily happening that a lovely soulmate needs to be killed ..... This story is so great but this end is saddening naturally for shure saddening but truly necessary? .... Ok yes fabulous writing

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

I gave five stars...but I’m so angry with the ending. That just did not need to happen! Love like that/ theirs is so precious and rare it should never be so easily tossed in the ditch via car accident... if it has to be then let it be cancer or something where they can continue to grow stronger together for a while. Milly is already beginning to co-author, so allow that to flourish while they are literally working together and as Alex fails, Milly evolves and writes under a co- by-line and after funeral finally comes to grips and begins writing under that shared by line wiith fervency and drive of the two as one...

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago
Second time around

Sandi this was my second time reading about Milly and Alex. This time not quite as painful as the first but as I was reading the story I dreaded the last page. The closer to the end I got the more I just wanted to finish and move on. I've already started The Artist and the Cop on my second swing through. I'll continue that after this comment.

I've read all your stories and reread some of them before The New Assistant. No Charity, Babysitter Nanny, Friend and New Band. I also finished reading Amy and Dee last night. I expect to revisit the remainder in sequence. I didn't know if I could reread the Milly series. I put it off for some time. Then I reread yor profile before I started Amy and Dee. I was delighted you have given thought to what might have happened had Alex not tried to cross that street. I will be watching to see what you decided to do or not do. So Thank You for each and every one of your stories. At times reading them is bittersweet but always worth it.

Oh yeah, 5* for all. I'm such a sucker for good Lesbian Romances. I'm a long time married man in my 70's living in the Dysfunctional States of America. Oh, maybe not everyone will assume anything but I am married to a woman and I hope we have a bunch more years together. We are in it together till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Doing both character's narratives is tough, but I particularly liked how you did it. I've tried it before and just confused my friends that read it. I'll agree ending was sad, but not everything in life is sunshine in roses. I like a little emo now and then, so thank you!

6niner6nineralmost 3 years ago
good work

a wonderful story.

the grammar and the punctuation need a bit of work, though.

kudos

jerylewis101jerylewis101almost 3 years ago

Loved it & wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great well written story with good believable characters.

I guess therefore that that is the reason for the passage about Milly getting upset with Alex coz Alex jokingly told her what to wear.

Milly had already agreed that any problems she would talk with Alex about them.

But she didn't. She got upset and retaliated badly by playing stupid childish games and leaving poor innocent Alex wondering what the hell had happened.

And then to top it all off, she has the gall to tell Alex her clothes are no good and she would take Alex shopping to buy her clothes that Milly felt were better.

um. Pot? Kettle? Black?

So if the author was trying to show that people are flawed and love is blind, (s)he did that very well.

For me, well I would have given Milly her marching orders for being too insecure, untrusting, dishonest and manipulative. Not a nice person at all.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sandy, you are one super bitch goddess.

In this world, the only way to become a god, or goddess, is to become a writer. There, in the worlds you create, you have absolute power. Your characters are your subjects, pawns in your hands, bend them, hurt them, love them, do whatever you want to them. That's what gods do.

Make them smart, make them dumb; make them understanding, make them intolerant. Everything is is within your power in your worlds. Because you are all powerful; no one a gainsay your choices.

You created two wonderful, loving, and appreciative characters. And as their god you get the power of death and life. And we, the passive readers, can do or say nothing about your choices. Our only choice is to choose live in your world, or choose not to.

I for one choose the live in your world.

But, I do question one of your divine choices. There was no doubt to me all along, with all the perfect bliss, something serious was going to do wrong. And given the series name, it was going to go wrong with Alex. I absolutely applaud the choice to make it instant, not a dragged out inevitable ending for Alex. Those sorts of ending are deeply damaging to the survivors, watching the erosion of their love, many times losing it in the process.

But, the one thing I think I'd do quite differently, is tell Alex's last scene from *her* perspective, not Milly's. Making it Milly's scene left us, the readers, a bit lost. It would have been a great storytelling opportunity for us the see what Alex's final thoughts as her end. We missed out on that.

Granted, in real life, the survivors never ever get to know the internal mental state of a dying person. But this isn't real life; this is your world, in which you are all powerful. And I think experiencing Alex's death with her, seeing her dying thoughts for Milly would have created a more emotional ending.

-- okami1061

---- handle not yet approved (after a week!), so I cannot post this as me

---- <okami@fithen.org> until then …

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

There is another author on this site who has an astonishing knack for depicting regional accents. She wrote a series in which she changed viewpoints from character to character and she managed to give each character a distinct voice. By the end she noted that it was exhausting and declared that she would not present multiple personalities again (at least not from the inside).

That is one aspect of this story that I admire. You have created two characters and given each a clear and distinct personality that flows through their first-person perspectives. Milly and Alex are from the same genral locality and have similar backgrounds, and so your ability to limn for each a separate identity is all the more exceptional.

I am delighted to know that I have five more installments of Milly's story ahead of me. How crushing it must have been to your first wave of readers, to leave Milly hanging in her grief and distress!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Captivated and then in shock, I did not foresee that coming.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

It was going to be 5 stars all the way until that absolute downer of an ending. Thanks for sending me away miserable.

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Not sure how I feel about this story, by far the weakest of your stories that I have read. It was well written but the characters and story seemed rushed. Having read all your other stories except this series I have seen tragedy and loss in you stories before. This time it was all so fast. Yes I know that losing a loved one hurts. Milly needs some serious grief counseling. For now I am not rating this, something I rarely do not do. Once I read more of the series I may be able to rate this fairly.

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

After reading the rest of the story I feel much better about this chapter. It still feels rushed but knowing what you most likely knew while writing this it makes sense where you left this one at. The whole story far exceeds the first part and this was needed to explain important plot lines in later chapters. Thank you for sharing your stories.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Unlike other commenters, I have not read the rest of this series, however this first one (prologue) builds really well and leaves our heroine utterly bereft. You spend a lot of time building their relationship only to finish it in one short paragraph, I get that you’re trying to communicate abrupt and sudden death, but it can be done so much better. Please have a look at the last few pages of “Cryoburn” by Lois McMaster Bujold to see shock at a sudden death written in a staccato format really well. All that said, the rest of the story is great, please continue to write, I loved it! 5⭐️

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

Please allow me to say that I found this beautiful, just a beautiful story full of intrigue, love, heartbreak and joy. I can o wait to read the remaining chapters 5*

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I came back for another read and d*mn it I cried again.

xtrail65xtrail65about 1 year ago

Holy crap! You just broke my heart.

jakepedjakepedabout 1 year ago

Wow that was a kicker at the end a great story from start until the end well written l couldn’t put it down very enjoyable that you. X Peter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wtf.. That was sudden....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My day was going great. I breezed through your story then got depressed when I read the highly undesirable ending.

burrito54burrito548 months ago

Great story. Going to read more of your work.

kbone1kbone18 months ago

I hated it! The story is so heart breaking, that it made me want to cry. I am sorry about being hateful, but the story is so sad!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

A really great story!

Incredibly traumatic ending!

But that's how life is sometimes from sunshine and lollipops to absolute hell in the blink of an eye!

So well written!

Thank you for sharing!

nawrtyboynawrtyboy2 months ago

Great story,so many stories on here are busy being explicit and very little storyline,this was loving and erotic,yes the ending was sad,but it life we don't always live happily ever after.

FlynDutchmanFlynDutchmanabout 1 month ago

Brilliant in drawing your reader in, making us present and apart of the story, feeling the love, joy, anger and pain! So heart felt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES