Milly Scott Pt. 00: The New Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the mirror saw her head turn and followed her gaze. She had seen a slightly older woman enter. The woman was really well dressed in a very smart suit, had lovely hair and a great smile. Jess went to her and there was a big hug and a kiss. I was stunned by the kiss, it was a lover's kiss.

She came back to me and apologised, "Sorry, that was my girlfriend."

"Ah, girlfriend."

"Yes, she has come to collect her partner."

What? I was puzzled but said nothing.

"How long have you two been together?" She saw my puzzled look, "Are you and Milly not a couple?"

"Milly and I? No, she works for me," I paused, "What made you think that?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, but it was the way you two acted together and looked at one another that made me think that you were a couple."

I have no idea what else she said but my head was spinning. What did we do to make her think that, we were a couple? We worked together that was all. Well actually that was not all, I had masturbated thinking about Milly at least half a dozen times now.

Milly

I saw the way that Jess greeted her friend. There was some strange relationship going on there but when I saw the two of them stand together and the way that they looked at each other I thought that it was a wonderful sight, they looked so good together. I sat sipping a coffee and was thinking about Alex and I. I loved working for her, with her, but I also realised that I felt something else for her that I needed to keep buried. It could never be, I would lose my job, my parents would be horrified. I needed to pull myself together.

Alex was finished and stood up. My chin dropped as she walked towards me, my god she looked stunning, beautiful. The colour of her hair was subtle and the way that it shaped around her head was just lovely and sexy.

"Jess you are a genius, that is amazing."

"Thank you Milly. But I think that you need a visit too. An hour in my hands and you will make a lovely couple. Ten on Saturday alright?"

I nodded at her. What? Couple? What was she talking about? I have no recollection of the rest of the day or how I got home. I was in bed early and found myself lying on my stomach using a vibrator and bringing myself off thinking of Alex and her new hair. Half an hour later, still not able to sleep I did it again.

On Saturday morning I was sitting in the salon again and Jess was doing my hair. She told me about the things that had happened to her over the last few years. She was living with the woman that I had seen her with and her partner. The three of them!

She asked me about Alex and why were not together, "I saw the way that you two were together, the way you looked at each other."

"Jess, I work for her. I'm not gay and neither is she," I protested.

"You may not be gay but the two of you have something going on between you even if you don't know it and frankly the two of you are both bloody gorgeous. You'd make a great couple. You need to make a move on her."

I was astonished and found myself masturbating again that night. Maybe I was gay after all. I realised that I didn't care but my parents would blow a gasket.

Alex

Milly was there when I arrived on Monday morning and I noticed that she had had a haircut over the weekend and she looked great.

At lunch time we sat and ate sandwiches together and chatted. "Jess was telling me that they have an open mike night at the pub near to her salon. A friend of hers goes regularly and they welcome people to turn up and play. You should go, I would love to hear you."

She would love to hear me play and I would love to play for her. Stupidly, but maybe it was because I was confused I agreed to go on Friday evening.

The rest of the week I was very busy and got through lots of work mainly because Milly took care of all the minor stuff and left me free to do the things that paid the wages.

I promised her that I would go to the pub that Friday night.

Milly

It had been a good week. We seemed to be back on an even keel, were chatting freely again and got through lots of work.

On Friday evening I ate with my parents and told them that I was going out. They were like interrogators wanting to know who with, where were we going and what was he like? I dodged all of those questions and went to change.

I decided on a tight blouse and a pair of jeans that were so close fitting that I had to lie down to get them on. I did my makeup for an evening out and slipped on a pair of high heels. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs for further questioning but I managed to slip out. I walked to the corner of the road to get a taxi to get to the pub.

For about twenty minutes I worried that Alex was not going to turn up, but she did clutching her guitar case. We chatted and had a drink and then she was called up to play. She did three numbers and was really good, they were soft rock and I loved it and I think that she did as well.

After another drink she said that she wanted to go, she needed a stronger drink and had her car. She offered me a lift and when we were in the car asked if I wanted to join her at her flat for some 'real booze'. I don't know why I agreed but I did.

We sat with rum and cokes and chatted about all sorts of things including her time at college and some speculation about the relationship that Jess was in. I realised that it was much later than I thought and that I was more affected by the alcohol than I realised. Alex offered me the bed in her spare bedroom. It seemed wise. I had a tooth brush in my handbag and slipped into the bed wearing an old T shirt of Alex's.

I lay awake thinking about her and I got this crazy idea in my head that I would like to cuddle up to her for the night. Then I realised that it would cost me my job and I needed that job to escape from my parent's house. I fell asleep.

When I woke it was still early but I badly needed some coffee and thought that Alex would not mind if I made some. I was sipping my first cup when she came into the kitchen looking like she had just woken up, still sleepy, tousled and really rather cute.

She sat opposite me and I poured her a coffee.

Alex

I could smell coffee and remembered that Milly had stayed. I had been dreaming about her through the night.

She was sitting in the kitchen wearing my old T shirt. She must have brushed her hair and she looked beautiful.

"You okay," I asked. She nodded. "Why do people think that we are a couple?" I had not planned to ask that and I was almost as surprised as Milly was.

"I don't know but two people have made similar comments to me. I have no idea why, but neither of us is into girls so it makes no sense."

I sat for a few minutes, "I have never thought about another girl but I dreamt about you last night."

"What was the dream?"

"I don't really know but I woke up and started to think about you and that you were in the room next door and asked myself what it would be like to kiss you." Milly's eyes popped open, they were lovely eyes.

She was quiet for a few minutes. A painful few minutes and then she said, "I wanted to come through and get a cuddle before I fell asleep. It's weird."

We stared at each other. Where do we go from here? I decided to move, I needed to break this impasse. She said something and I thought that I had misheard her, "What did you just say?"

"Would you like to find out what it's like to kiss me?"

"What?" I was stunned.

"You heard."

She leaned forward across the table and stroked my face then our lips met. My eyes were open. I could not believe that this was happening and two thoughts went through my head - I'm not gay and this feels so good. Her lips were soft and moist and I could feel them pressing on mine. We moved them together and I felt something that I had never felt before, a warm glow that started near to my feet and worked its way upwards. We stopped and sat back.

Milly giggled, "I feel like Katie Perry."

I may be stupid, I did not get the reference, but it's not my fault, a beautiful girl had just kissed me and made me feel things that I did not understand, but wanted to feel again.

She must have realised that I was speechless and did not understand. "The Katie Perry song -- I kissed a girl and I liked it. I would like to do it again though, just to check."

My head was spinning, she wanted to kiss me again. She moved closer to me and put her arm behind my neck and our lips met again. Lightning, thunder, a brass band, trumpets, drums, rockets bursting -- I heard them all. "Fuck," was the only word that I could manage.

"Do you mean that?" She asked.

"What?"

"You want to fuck?"

"It was just an expression."

"Oh," She looked sad, "Because if you did I think that I might like it as well."

"What?"

"Alex for god's sake say something more coherent than what. I'm not gay, you're not gay, but I just had the best kiss that I have ever had and now I want my cuddle. In your bed naked, right now!"

She grabbed my hand and walked towards my bedroom. She took off the T shirt and her pants and climbed under the duvet. I stood gawping. Bloody hell she looked good naked and now she was in my bed and she did have freckles, lots of them and not just on her legs! I took off my shirt and got in the bed and held her, we held each other, and we lay like that looking at each other for a week or two or maybe a few minutes.

She gave me her million dollar smile, "Well any ideas what we do now?"

We kissed for a while and got as close as possible and I felt her hand on my thigh. It was warm but I could feel a burning inside of me. I took her hand and held it. We kissed some more and she pulled her hand away and brought it to my breast and held it. She did nothing else but it got to me and made me feel so good. I did the same to her and she writhed under my hand and her eyes rolled back. I was doing something right, we both were.

She moved her hand to my thigh again and then towards the inside and I moved my leg slightly to ease her access. For a moment I wondered what I was doing but she touched me there on my pubic bone and then a finger touched between my lips. I groaned and wanted her to keep going but I could not speak. I did not trust myself not to say something stupid, like stop! I said nothing but copied what she was doing.

She inserted a finger and I inserted a finger. She moved it back and forth and so did I. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I touched something, I have no idea what, and she had a spasm. I smiled to myself and made it happen again.

Milly moved her fingers further inside me I felt something new. An orgasm was building quickly and I was shaking. She was doing something special and then she put her thumb on my clit and bit my nipple. That took me by surprise and then the orgasm took me by surprise as well. I shook and went stiff and then like jelly. "Oh fuck Milly what did you just do?"

"I don't really know, but it seems that you liked it a bit. Oh shit, what is that?"

I had touched something as well and she came and screamed loudly.

We both lay on our sides looking at one another and trying to work out what had just happened. Eventually Milly spoke, "I think that I'm gay."

"What?"

"More what questions," she laughed at me, "I felt things that I have never felt before and it was a woman, a very gorgeous woman, who did it to me and I know that I want to do it again. I want us to find out more about each other and I therefore must be gay and I don't care. I want to kiss. No, I am going to kiss you and you have no say in this."

She lifted herself onto her elbow and moved her upper body across me effectively pinning me down and she lowered her face to mine and we kissed and it was wonderful. She pulled back and brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them. "You kiss well and you taste good too."

"They were inside me."

"They were. I don't know much about lesbian sex, but I plan to do some research because I don't intend this to be the last time I do this. I do know that women kiss each other down there and I plan to find out how that works, right now."

She slid down the bed.................

Milly

I woke up again and saw that it was almost 2pm. We had been in this bed for five hours and only about an hour of that had involved sleep. Alex was lying beside me and held my hand. She looked peaceful as she slept; I lay back on the pillow.

I'm a lesbian, I have had sex with another woman and I loved it. It was amazing and I know that I had never had any sexual experience that came close to what we had done in the last five hours, not even close. One thing I knew with real certainty, I want more of it and preferably with this woman beside me. She was my boss and I may need to find another job but I don't care.

Ten minutes later Alex opened her eyes.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I don't want this to stop. I have been puzzled about my feelings for you for a couple of weeks. I was lying there thinking about us. It had never dawned on me until now, Alex I love you." Her eyes widened and she smiled but said nothing and I realised that she was thinking.

"It puzzled me too. Mainly because I could never imagine loving a woman but I have felt greater connection and love to you than to anyone else by a long way. That is what it is, love. Milly, I love you too."

"What now?" I asked.

"Now I want you again." She grinned at me and I put my hand on her chest between her breasts.

"Actually there is something I need to do." I slid my leg over her and on my knees made my way up towards her face. She knew what I intended and made it easy for me. I lowered myself onto the mouth and moved, no I didn't, I fucked her mouth. There is no other way to describe what I did. I came and came so many times and when I had enough I simply said to her. "I want to change places and do that to you."

"You don't have to."

"It is not up for debate, just do as you are told and get on me and fuck my face. Now!"

Alex

There was no doubt about what she wanted and I wanted it as well. I sat astride her and she shoved her tongue inside and there was nothing gentle about this, it was forceful and she seemed determined. She grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pushed herself up into me. I started to feel so good and as I got more turned on I started to move and I took over, I was the one doing the moving. I closed my thighs and pressed down and I was taking this from her. Oh my god it felt so incredible and I came and went rigid and then relaxed and felt her tongue still working on me and I got into it again. After my second orgasm I tried to stop and pull away but Milly was having none of it and grabbed me and stopped me from lifting off of her. I came again and again tried to pull away and the climaxes started to flow from one into the next without pause.

When I finally managed to lift off of Milly I looked down and for a moment. I was scared. Her hair was a damp mess, her face was flushed and covered in sweat and other liquid and she was short of breath. I worried that I had hurt her and then she smiled at me and it became a grin and her eyes lit up. "Fuck that was so good. I want to do that again sometime, maybe often."

"Did I hurt you?"

"Don't think so, shattered and couldn't breathe very well, tongue is worn out, but fuck that is a turn on to know that I did that for you, to you." She smiled again and closed her eyes and I kissed her face and lay next to her. I think that she might be 'the one.'

We finally got out of bed and had a shower. That was fun. I had never been washed by another person since I was a small child but I decided that I wanted to be washed again. What is more using a soapy sponge on someone else made me weak at the knees especially when the person makes those lewd faces at you.

Milly

What an afternoon. I made one decision about showering; there was no way that I could afford to share a shower with Alex on a work day. We would never ever get into the office.

I needed to speak to my parents and tell them that I was okay, that I had spent the night with a friend and would not be home that night either. I needed to get a change of clothes as well.

Alex drove me over but said that she would wait in the car. Taking her in would be a challenge and I was prepared to introduce her but she thought that it was a bad idea right then. I did not disagree.

They were most unhappy, wanted to know who I had been with and the word 'friend' did not seem to be acceptable. I packed a bag with a couple of changes of clothes and also grabbed some work stuff, just in case.

"Who is he? How did you meet? Do we know him? Where does he live?" I felt cornered and angry.

"It's a she, my friend is a woman and I work with her. I'm an adult and free to make my own choices." I ranted and my face was flushed with anger and I realised that in that anger I may have said too much.

"I assume that you mean a friend who is a girl not one of those lesbian perverts." My Mum was also flushed now and really angry and I saw a look in her eyes that I did not like at all. My anger was building rapidly.

"Lesbians are not perverts and if they are then I'm a pervert too. I'm happy." I turned to open the door and she bristled.

"You can't be one of them. It's wrong!"

"You are the one who is wrong. I have never known anything so right, so wonderful. I'm off." I turned and marched down the path. I jumped into the car and saw the curtains twitching.

I turned to look at Alex.

"That did not go well did it?" She looked concerned.

"No she riled me up and it all came out in a rush and now I don't have to worry about telling them. I just have to worry about going back there in a day or two." I sat back in the seat and closed my eyes. Shit, what a couple of days. Then I felt Alex put her free hand on mine. I opened one eye and she turned to wink at me. I knew that this was going to be okay. Maybe some stormy seas ahead, but I had a life jacket.

A few minutes later I put my anger and worries to one side, "Take the next left and go into the supermarket."

She glanced at me, "Why?"

"We need to eat, so we need to shop and I'll make dinner."

"She cooks as well," she was laughing, "Maybe a naked chef?"

"No or we would be starving. Look, I may be a bit bold here, I'm staying tonight but I have no wish to face them too soon. Would it be okay if I stayed tomorrow night as well?" I fluttered my eyelids at her and she laughed again.

"Of course it would. You could move in if you want." I saw her bite her lip after she had said that. Yes, I thought, that may be a bit early and I said so. No need to be stupid as well as randy.

We stood together in the kitchen and I gave her food to chop and slice. We nudged each other with our hips, I kissed the back of her neck a couple of times and she stroked my arm, whilst holding a knife. I pointed that out to her.

Cooking together was fun and the food was good as well. We had a bottle of wine and after eating we cleared up together with some more body bumping, and sat to watch something on TV but we cuddled together as we did so. I could get used to this.

My phone kept vibrating and I saw from the call list that it was from my parents. I ignored it and did not check my voicemail. There was time enough for that.

When the programme that we were watching finished, I slid onto the floor at Alex's feet.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I have a job to do so, hush and let me be," I gave her my best grin and slid my hands along her legs, under her skirt and pulled her pants down. She tried to stop me but not with any real conviction. I kissed the inside of her left thigh and licked all the way to the top and then her outer lips which I separated with my tongue until I could get inside her.