Milly Scott Pt. 00: The New Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood sipping wine and laughing at me, "You could make someone a good wife one day."

I remained facing the cooker and said nothing but thought 'fat chance'.

Alex

The pasta was pretty tasty and I had the privilege of staring at the chef who was actually pretty tasty to look at. We watched the news sitting on the sofa and then talked about some of the events as we sipped wine. This was great and we were just like a married couple. Twice in the space of an hour I had made a joke and thought that thought. Way too crazy for words.

We watched more TV and she stroked my feet again. We kissed for a while and went to bed early. I had a debt to repay from lunchtime.

The next morning she told me to get a move on again. "What's the rush?"

"My boss, she's a proper tyrant and I need to get the coffee on before she gets in or I will be trouble again. This will be the second time this week." She kept a straight face.

I dallied before heading to the office. She stood by my office door again as I walked in, "Sorry Miss Morgan, coffee will be ready in a couple of minutes. I was late again, very sorry."

"Poor time keeping. I'll keep a note of this Miss Scott." Were we going to do this every day?

When she brought me my coffee I noticed for the first time that she was wearing a dress that fell just below her knees. Those knees were far too pretty to be covered up, but I said nothing.

At lunch time she made us both sandwiches, we sat together and ate. As she go up to leave I asked, "No dessert today?"

She turned straight faced and replied, "There are some low fat yoghurts in the fridge if you want one." I looked surprised and was speechless.

She looked questioningly at me, "Well do you want one on not?"

"No, it's okay thanks." She walked away and left me puzzled, no games today, had I done something wrong?

Later that day Milly and I went through some mail and she handed over some research that she had completed. As we were finishing I said, "By the way, new office dress policy, staff must wear clothes that do not cover their knees."

She stood up, "Understood Miss Morgan."

Milly

Really, knees to be on display? She was lucky that I did not explode there and then, I took a deep breath and exhaled, I'm sure that she meant it as fun but after recent events no one was going to tell me how to dress, not my parents, not my partner and certainly not my boss. I can play this game too.

I batch cooked that evening and I had fun doing it whilst Alex worked on her book.

Alex

On Friday morning I reached the kitchen and stopped dead as Milly handed me tea and toast. "Don't be too long or I'll be late again. I don't want trouble at work."

What stopped me were the trousers that she was wearing. They were black and they were very well tailored, in fact the tailor had not wasted any material on them at all. They touched her everywhere, there was just enough material at the front to make them decent and they flared a little near to the ankle but she was wearing a thong or had skipped the panties altogether. She had heels on and a blue silk blouse that covered everything and left no one in any doubt that there was a beautiful figure underneath it. Her hair was pleated in a long pony tail. She was stunning, just stunning.

We reached the office and as I walked in behind her she put her hand to her mouth. "Miss Morgan, you're early this morning, coffee will be ready in a moment."

In mid morning Milly brought me coffee and a folder that I needed. "Miss Scott, did you not understand the changes to the dress code?" I certainly did not expect the response that I got. Her eyes and lips narrowed and there was anger etched onto her face.

She did not speak she snarled, "Miss Morgan, no one has the right to tell their employees how to dress in this day and age. I look smart today and perfectly acceptable so you can keep your dress policy and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine and if you don't like it, tough shit!" She walked out.

Shit, I seemed to have fucked up somehow, I'd better leave that one for now, she was really pissed at me?

At lunchtime she delivered my lunch but had her jacket on and said, "I need to pop out for an hour, need anything?" I shook my head. Was I in trouble?

Milly

I headed out to the street. Alex had looked stunned twice today, once at the dress code thing and again just as I left her alone. I did have errands to run, we needed more coffee, I wanted fresh bread for home and I had mail to post.

It had felt good to keep her off balance and the look on her face when I yelled at her was one of fear. My resolve from earlier in the week was intact, I was in charge of my life now and I would decide things for myself. The trousers were me asserting myself but actually they were almost a sexy as a skirt.

There was a lingerie shop near to the post office and I went in. Twenty minutes and a significant sum of money later I was the proud owner of some new things.

That evening I heated the chilli that I had cooked the previous evening and served it with rice. It was clear that Alex was still puzzled about the dress code and the lunchtime events. When our plates were empty I took her hand.

"Alex, I know that you ogle my legs, I like it and I know that you were having fun yesterday but something changed for me earlier this week. I decided that no one would tell me what to do and that included me deciding what I would wear. Hopefully I made a point today, those trousers and the blouse were almost as sexy as a skirt and that is why I wore them today, to make that point. You can tell me what you like or dislike, that's fine. As for the sex at lunchtime, well sometimes it might happen and sometimes it might not, routine is too dangerous for us. Now, I cooked you clean up and I'll change."

I left her staring at the table.

Alex

I had just been put in my place. She was right about the clothes, about deciding for herself and about how damn sexy that outfit was. I cleared the table and tidied the kitchen. Milly could cook really well and it made a good change from my previous bad eating habits.

I was sitting on the couch with my eyes closed thinking about Milly when she called my name. I turned to see her standing in the doorway. I nearly fell off of the seat. Bloody hell, she stood in the doorway wearing a negligee that was as good as invisible, it was purple or would be except that it was so sheer. Her bra was so low cut I thought that I could see nipples, the panties were also sheer and there was lace teasing round the legs and waist. She wore a garter belt that matched the underwear and some very lovely stockings. Oh I had missed the heels although why I have no idea, maybe because there was a five inch heel but not much else. Her hair was down and the makeup much more striking than normal.

"Fuck." Not very eloquent but it summed up what I thought.

"That's the idea. I've been a bad girl Miss Morgan and now I need to put that right. Do you want me?" She purred and batted her eyelashes at me and blew me a kiss.

Bloody right I did.

"There is a bottle in the door of the fridge, bring two glasses and there will be a hot babe in the bed."

I grabbed the bottle of champagne and two glasses and nearly killed myself in the rush to get to the bedroom. I poured the champagne and she pointed to the shower, "Shower first, I want you clean and then dirty."

Milly

I have no idea where this came from, I had never done this before but I was doing it now and it excited me, so much that I was sure that these expensive panties would need to be thrown out.

The sex that night was something else, it was downright filthy and so very, very good. By ten that evening I was beaten and I held my lover tight. The outlay on the underwear was worth every penny but I will need to replace the panties, they tear very easily when your girlfriend is desperate, shocking considering how much I paid for them. Worth it though!

Alex was shattered. Good, I had given her everything that I had. But I had one more thing.

"Alex, you know how we said that we needed to review my status living here after a week?"

That got her attention. She sat up and stared at me with a look of horror in her eyes.

"I want to say yes to another seven days starting today. Is that okay?" After what we had just done it was obvious that there could only be one answer. She nodded and was asleep soon after. I lay looking at the ceiling. Maybe I should have gone for seventy days; this felt like home, I felt like I belonged here, not in this physical bed but along-side her. I nudged her awake. "Another thing, you owe me a new pair of panties!"

Alex

Milly was still asleep. Thank goodness. I hoped that she would sleep for a while yet, I still had no strength to move and if she wanted more sex then I was going to be of no use to her. I thought that she was going to kill me. Where did that come from? I had been taught a few lessons yesterday, but that may be for the best. I wanted this woman beside me for a very long time.

I managed to sneak out of bed and headed for the shower. Two minutes later she got in beside me and started to wash me. I never knew that I had those reserves of stamina but seems that forty minutes in a shower can revive you.

When we did get dressed Milly asked if we could go shopping. We reached the mall and she stopped for coffee. "Alex, please don't get all narky with me. I have no idea who advised you on your wardrobe but you need some help. Naked you are as sexy as anything and have a lovely figure but it's like you are trying to hide it. Let's go and spend a few pounds and see if we can update your look."

There was not much to say, she was a straight talker. By mid afternoon I had three new dresses, two new skirt suits, blouses and some casual stuff, but no money. We stopped at the supermarket on the way home and got stuff for dinner.

When we got home I went to try on my new outfits. She was right I did look better, good. This meant I needed to go out. "Milly cancel dinner plans I'd like to take you out, okay?"

I managed to get us a table at a very tasty new bistro and we loved it. I felt great and best of all, the best looking girl in the world was sitting opposite me and would be beside me tonight.

As we were leaving Jess, the hairdresser, said "Hello." She was sitting with her partner in the bistro.

She smiled at us both, "See I was right, you look great together." We said goodbye and left. We did look great together.

We spent Sunday going for a walk, reading the papers and talking. A simple normal Sunday, it was great.

On Monday morning I was looking through the underwear drawer when Milly threw several packets on the dresser top. "I'd like you to wear these, if you would."

Hold up stockings, black, nude, grey, opaques and sheer. It was a suggestion rather than a request and held the promise, or possibility of an interesting day.

Once again we went through the Miss Morgan coffee routine but aside from that nonsense, which I liked, we got lots of work done. Milly came through with sandwiches and coffee on a tray which she laid on the coffee table and I noticed two pots of yoghurt, dessert? I hope not.

We ate with Milly sitting on the coffee table in front of me. When she had finished she placed her hands on the table behind her and leant back, "Fancy dessert?" She grinned and I looked at the yoghurt.

"Not that." She raised her right foot and placed it on the couch beside me. I looked along the length of her leg and as her skirt, a fairly short skirt, had ridden up I realised that she was wearing stockings as well, and no panties either. She smirked at me.

That was the first time that I had eaten pussy in my office and I sincerely hoped that it would not be the last. She returned the favour. When she started to clear away I looked for my panties but could not find them. Later I saw them on her desk and she slapped my hand when I went to pick them up.

"You can't wear them, they're dirty." That did not stop her from holding them to her nose as she flashed her eyes at me.

Milly

It had been another good week, a normal week. Two people working together, living together, loving each other and getting on with life.

I managed to get hold of Jess on the phone and told her about the developments of the last couple of weeks. It was good to get her perspective. She was thrilled that I was living with Alex and that we were a couple. She had always known that she was gay and so had not had the doubts that we had, but talking helped.

After dinner on Friday evening we were sitting on the sofa. Alex had her book and I had my sketch book. She watched me and after a few minutes she asked, "Can I please see your sketches, what you are drawing?"

"I have one thing that is private to me, personal and no one has ever seen what is between these covers. I like it that way, it's like my diary and you would understand if I said that a diary was private. This is the same, besides, they are not very good, one day I will show you something, but only when I'm satisfied." She nodded.

She had not asked so I decided to raise the subject, "It's been a week since I said that I wanted to stay and we said that we would review where we are after seven days."

She looked worried and simply nodded.

"Can I stay and we can talk about it again this time next week?" The relief on her face was obvious.

"Yes, yes, yes. I don't need to review any more I want you to stay until you want to leave and I hope that is a long way off. I love you."

I smiled at her. She was beautiful, had lovely eyes and a great smile. She was fun. I know that she liked to see my legs but hers were just as good. I wanted her there, right that minute but I resisted, that was painful but it would make it more fun when we stopped resisting.

We stopped resisting about half an hour later and went to bed. I suspected that the neighbours were deaf because there had been no response to my screaming, no police at the door, maybe I wasn't that loud. Then Alex had got me to such a state that one orgasm rolled into the next and I screamed and screamed again. She just smiled and sniggered, "I love to make you scream like that."

We did weekend things. Shopped, laundry, cleaned, walked, read, talked, slept and teased each other.

There was one thing that I needed to sort out and I knew that it would be best to do it this on a Sunday. I kept all of my papers in an accordion file; birth certificate, car and life insurance all of that essential paperwork. It had been in the room at my parent's home and I would need it. I told Alex that I was going to go there on Sunday when they would be at church.

I let myself in with the key that I had kept. I headed for the bedroom that I had occupied and stopped dead, shit, my Dad was sitting in an arm chair staring right back at me and his fingers were crushing the newspaper that he had been reading.

"You're, you're not at church?" I squeaked.

"No. I was not feeling well. So you thought that you could sneak in here did you?"

"I need some documents, so I thought it best to collect them and not have to do this." I went to get the folder and checked that there was nothing that had been overlooked.

I sat on the couch near to my Dad. It was surely worth a try, "Dad I'm sorry that you and Mum feel the way that you do. I met Alex and fell in love with her. I didn't know that I was gay and neither did she. But we are in love, she is wonderful and I'm very happy. She works hard, is very clever, very loving and considerate. She is everything that I could want in a partner it just so happens that she is a woman. Could you not just accept that and be pleased for me."

He sneered, "We always wanted grandkids and the church tells us that your type of love is wrong."

"I don't know how love can ever be wrong. As for kids, that was never my priority and you may never have them, but is that what this is all about, your happiness over mine because if so that does not sound very Christian?"

"Get the fuck out and leave the key." It was a snarl and there was spittle as he spoke through twisted narrow lips.

I walked away with my head up. I should have felt sad, but I didn't. There had never been that much love in that house but there was in the house that I was going to.

Alex

I was waiting but pacing. I was worried. The last three weeks had been great, fun, love, laughter, sex, caring and sharing. I never thought that life was that bad but now I know that it was shallow and that I had been simply going through the motions. I had my girl, a girl, how strange that sounds, and I was going to fight to keep her.

She was at the door; my heart was in my mouth, was she okay?

"Hi love, you okay?" I almost stuttered as I spoke.

"Fine, I got what I went for. My Dad was there. He was, is, a twisted bastard. He was more concerned that he would not have grand children than be happy for me."

"So how do you feel?"

"Sad, but it was what I expected. I'm happy, for the first time in my life I know what real happiness is and it is here with you. Whilst we are on the subject, we did not have our 'review' on Friday. So if you'll have me I'm staying and let's not talk about it again until next month."

I was over the moon and it must have been plastered across my face, "Okay by me."

She stored her document file somewhere and came back. She kissed my cheek.

"I have some energy and maybe a little anger to burn off so I'm going to cook. I'm going to prepare this weeks' dinners. Now, you can help to chop things or stir things or bugger off and give me peace."

I smirked, something I seemed to do quite often now, "Can I sit here, read the paper and watch you and when you need me to stir, I'll stir?"

She nodded and put on an apron. There was more anger than she had admitted to and I watched with interest as she chopped vegetables. The onions took a real beating and I expected the ones in the net, waiting for their turn to be chopped, to throw up a white flag. Mince was fried, chicken sliced, spices combined and eggs beaten. Three hours later she started to clean up with a satisfied look on her face. She turned to me, "What?"

I shrugged, I had nothing to say. But I had plenty to think about. She was truly beautiful, she had minimal make-up and comfortable clothes, so it was just her. I watched as she had moved, there was a purpose and a grace to it, she had blown her hair away several times and if that did not work, used the back of her hand to move a strand behind her ear. She stuck the tip of her tongue between the left side of her lips and she talked to herself, silently. Occasionally she had looked up and seen me watching her and that usually resulted in a wink or a bit of tongue or maybe a shake of the head. I had read very little. I didn't know that watching a woman cook could turn me on until now.

One evening, a couple of weeks later, we sat on the sofa. I was holding a book but had not read a word for ages, I had been watching my girlfriend, I liked the sound of that, who was sitting at the other end of the sofa with her sketch book. I held the book because I intended to read but it seemed that I preferred to simply watch her, sometimes the tongue would peep out from between the corner of her lips, she knew that I was watching and tried hard to hide her grin.

Suddenly she closed her book, trapping her pencil between the pages, placed it on the couch and stood up, "I fancy a cup of tea, what about you?" I nodded and off she went. She had taken over the household management just the same as the office management and she was good at both. The place was clean and we always had food and drink. She allocated me tasks and I simply did them. I was a neat freak that hated housework but now I enjoyed it and the house now looked lived in and not sterile. I shifted my legs and the sketch book fell onto the carpet. It fell open where the pencil had been trapped. I went to pick it up, but did not, I could not help but notice the flower that she had sketched. It was of the ones that were in a vase on the coffee table. She liked to have flowers and I grew to like them as well. They were cheerful and matched how I felt most of the time now.