The New Au Pair From Sweden Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom rough fucks Libby, wanks spying on Elise.
2.1k words
4.44
5.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

Again dear reader there are background stories to this one, hopefully for your pleasure.

Tom's Take (3)

The business trip hadn't gone well. On top of that, the three nights I had been away there was some sort of endless stag party going on in my hotel and I had got very little sleep. When I get completely stressed like that I get angry and horny especially if I have a drink.

Elise our au pair had made some dinner for Libby and I. There wasn't much conversation as Libby was in a mood, goodness knows why. Maybe because I was back and was spoiling her fun? Something had changed. She seemed to have got pretty touchy feely with Elise.

They couldn't be fooling around could they? An image of Elise on her knees munching on Libby's cunt flashed across my mind That was something I didn't want to dwell on though, unless it was a threesome and I was up Elise's hairy pussy from behind at the same time giving her my all.

Mmh what a thought. I felt an erection coming on. I had downed two glasses of red wine and when Elise went to make coffee her perfume wafted over me like before and I was definitely getting a hard on.

We had our coffee in silence. I had already decided I was going to give Libby a good fucking to get rid of some of my frustrations.

'Will that be all Mr and Mrs Smart?' inquired Elise.

'Yes thank you Elise,' replied Libby. 'I'll clear up the rest.'

'I'll go upstairs then Mrs Smart,' responded Elise.

Must you I thought, but she didn't look at me.

Libby turned away to lift the coffee cups and I took the opportunity to stare at Elise's ripe buttocks through her skirt as she was leaving the room. She turned at the last moment and smiled at me. I knew she had caught my eyes on her bottom.

I had that familiar itch in my heavy balls, telling me that they were full of cum and to do something about it.

I finished the last of the wine just as Libby came out of the kitchen and said she was going to bed.

Soon after I went up myself. Libby was reading as I went to clean my teeth, but when I came out of the bathroom she had switched off her bedside light.

She tried to turn her back on me in bed but I wasn't going to take no for an answer tonight.

I threw back the duvet, rolled her over on to her back and reached for the hem of her nightie.

'Don't,' she muttered crossly. I ignored her and worked her nightie right up round her neck exposing her naked body. My mouth went to her firm tits. I sucked on her nipples till they got hard and then grazed them with my teeth, one then the other. I gave her some rough stuff there, tweaking and tugging at her aroused nipples till she began to respond despite herself.

'You bastard,' she panted as I pushed her legs apart and stuck a finger up her pussy.

She was wet and I rolled on top of her. pressing my throbbing and leaking penis against her tummy.

I guided my cock to her hole and rubbed the swollen head over her clit.

She gasped and I thrust up into her, imagining I was slipping it up Elise's tight juicy Swedish twat. That got my cock even harder and I started to ride Libby in earnest, pumping into her urgently.

The bed began to squeak.

'Stop it,' hissed Libby, 'you'll disturb Elise.'

I closed my eyes and thought of interfering with Elise. The bed began to rock as well as squeak.

I fucked into Libby. She groaned.

Squeak, squeak, squeak. I pictured Elise naked at her window when I was in the garden. Her ripe tits, her hairy pussy............

Squeak, squeak squeak squeak. I imagined my glans in Elise's sweet mouth as she ran her tongue round and round it.

The more Libby tried to push me off the more I went at her. I forced her legs wider apart. The bed was rocking faster.

I was grunting and gasping now, her pussy had gone slick on my cock as she tried one more time to heave me off bucking up off the bed. I got my hands underneath her raised bum cheeks and raked my nails across them. She squirmed and moaned when I pushed a finger into her anus. Her spread legs kicked helplessly as I ploughed my rigid cock deeper into her.

'Stop it you pig,' she whispered desperately as I humped her up the bed. I had her by the hair now as I rode her.

She clamped her hand over her mouth to muffle her squeals as her head started banging off the headboard.

Fuck that got me going, I felt my throbbing cock swell even more. I dragged her down a bit and her head started rolling on the pillow as I dug my fingers into her shoulders holding her down.

I felt my seed rising and moaned as I bottomed out up her cunt.

Libby's hips started churning and I knew she was going to blow when she clawed at my back.

'Oh, oh, oh,' she went as her orgasm overtook her.

We were both bathed in sweat as I grunted and let go, spurting on and on as I emptied my balls up her and collapsed on top of her.

'Please get off me, I can't breathe,' she panted. I withdrew my softening cock and rolled away. We both lay there gasping and I finally drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

The following night I walked the dogs down the road and then waited fifteen minutes in the garden in the hope of seeing Elise's bathroom or bedroom light go on and get a repeat performance of a display of her charms which made me shoot my load last time.

I had left Libby and Elise watching a film on TV and it was stretching it to stay out much longer.

The night after that I resolved not to bother fooling around in the garden. The three of us had shared a glass of wine and gone through a new contract we had prepared and offered to Elise to come back after the summer.

Elise looked particularly captivating. It never seemed to matter what she wore. She had on a sleeveless blouse and jeans with her hair in a high ponytail.

'You suit your hair like that,' said Libby, 'it's very fetching.'

Not quite how I would have put it myself as my cock stirred in my jeans. Libby's eyes had a sparkle to them tonight. WAS there something going on. Were they fucking?

We sat in silence, waiting as Elise re read the offered contract.

'This is such a generous offer Mr and Mrs Smart,' murmured Elise.

She raised one hand to her hair and fiddled with the blue ribbon adorning her pony tail. I stared at her smooth armpit, I was losing concentration thinking of kissing and licking it.

Then her other hand went up as well and she did something with both hands to fix the ribbon glancing at me for a few seconds. Holy fuck i thought you little tease.

Then she smiled radiantly at Libby.

I had to ease my chair further under the table as I tried to will my growing hard on away.

'I would like to accept your offer,' Elise said coyly to Libby.

'Oh darling!' exclaimed Libby, 'how wonderful.'

Elise and Libby stood up and Libby went round the table and hugged her. She kissed her on both cheeks.

'Thank you,' said Elise. 'May I sign?' she gave me an anxious little glance.

'Of course you can sign,' went Libby.

'Tom is pleased as well aren't you Tom,' asked Libby.

I smiled and nodded. 'Yes,' I said, 'I am. You sign for us Libby,' I concluded.

We had a further glass of wine in celebration then Libby yawned.

'Oh my goodness,' she muttered. 'Please excuse me I need to go up,' she said

'I'm a little tired myself,' admitted Elise after Libby departed.

'I will just wash up the wine glasses. Oh excuse me Tom you haven't finished,' she blurted out. realizing that neither the bottle nor my glass were completely empty.

'Not to worry,' I grinned, enjoying her discomfort. She looked even sexier when she was flustered.

' I'll bring my glass through in a bit,' I continued, as I emptied the remains of the bottle into my glass, 'I need to take the dogs out soon.'

When I went through with my empty glass and the wine bottle Elise was washing up a few plates. She had elbow length rubber gloves on and her hands were all sudsy. I wanted to grope her tits when she was helpless to stop me. Roll my fingers round those hot tits, work her nipples, get her fired up. Stick my hand down her jeans and panties and finger her pussy.

I gave her my glass and moved behind her. I couldn't help myself, my erection was back with a vengeance and I lightly pressed it against her.

She did not react at first but then she shifted from one foot to the other briefly moving against my cock.

'I'm so glad you are coming back,' I whispered softly

'Mmh yeah,' answered Elise. 'I can feel that you are yes.'

Then she turned round.

'Peel these off for me Tom will you?' she asked offering me her glove covered arms. She was flirting with me again but I didn't care. It was her underwear I wanted to peel off never mind her gloves.

She stole a quick look at my bulge. I slowly teased off the gloves, my mouth had gone dry.

'Thank you Tom,' said Elise. She touched me on the arm kissed me on the cheek, Her tits were tantalizingly close to me.

One of the dogs barked and the spell was broken. I reluctantly moved away.

I changed my mind about going down the road, the garden was a bigger lure The thought of Elise's panties pulled down again, revealing her tight hairy pussy was all I could think about.

God I felt so randy. I stood in the shadows as the dogs rooted about under the trees and then light flooded part of the garden. My eyes were riveted to the lit window. Elise's bedroom light had come on.

She came over leaned on the sill, looked out, then moved away out of view.

My penis had gone rock hard and it was chafing against my suit trousers. I fumbled with my belt, got it open, worked open the button on my trousers and slid down the zip. Keeping my eyes fixed on the window I slipped my hand inside and pressed it against my cock.

As before this act of voyeurism was turning me on.

Then Elise came back and did that thing with her arms again, working loose her blue hair ribbon. I perved on those smooth enticing arm pits again, imagining my cock glans running up and down in there. She slowly started unbuttoning her blouse. and then she eased it right off.

I stared excitedly at her high tits, working my trousers down round my ankles and hooked my fingers into my underwear and dragged it down as well. My engorged prick sprang free. The cool breeze felt so good on it as I lightly tossed myself teasing my helmet.

And then i started working my hard on more urgently as Elise turned sideways, giving me a cock teasing angled view of her tit and erect nipple as she ran her fingers through her hair. I watched it spill down around he shoulders.

She looked out the window again. I wondered if she thought I might be out there, or even knew I WAS out there and was deliberately stripping for me.

Her hands went to her jeans, unzipped them, slid them down and stepped out of them. The sight of her pretty white lace trimmed panties made me wank furiously.

I smeared pre cum over my slick glans, squeezed my balls just as Elise slipped her fingers into the waist band of her panties and peeled them down.

I grunted with pleasure at the clear view I had of her hairy pussy and a glimpse of her pouting love lips and felt my cum rising. My legs were trembling now as I masturbated my swollen cock faster and faster.

I groaned and shot my load, spattering arcs of cum into the air as I ogled Elise's nakedness.

She reached up and pulled the curtains closed.

I tided myself up and went back into the house wondering where did we all go from here.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers