All Comments on 'The New Babysitter Ch. 02: Revenge'

by monkeykinglives

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice development

Darn my slippery fingers... I accidentally hit three stars when I meant to give you a 5. Sorry about that! I liked the direction of story a lot.

Hope he continues to teach her about sex, life, psychology, art, etc. Maybe she’ll take more of his cock in her mouth next time. Fella tio lessons can be quite useful...and sexy ;)

fannyosbournefannyosbournealmost 4 years ago
5/5

An intriguing development of the relationship between Audrey and the narrator. The way she turns out not to be a bitch is an intriguing twist! We all know about daddy issues (or think we do) but moms can certainly mess us up quite nicely, can't they?

It is rare to see thoughtful character development in this genre. Always exciting to read something that breaks the mould.

Since you mentioned it in your bio, a note about about dialogue: I think it's working well. There is heart, but it is not excessively sentimental.

Thanks for writing – hope you continue :)

petitechasseurpetitechasseuralmost 4 years ago
Uncle, uncle

I like the uncle character. It’s almost like he’s ... grooming her? Sorry, I couldn’t resist the obvious pun. But seriously, thanks for writing this series. I know how much work goes into writing and we’re lucky as readers to have access to so much for free.

One idea I’ve seen explored in a few stories on Lit, and that I think is interesting for the incest category , is that paternal (or avuncular) figures can and perhaps should be the people who teach their children (or nieces) about sex and everything that comes with it — including dealing with the uglier emotions of envy and jealousy. It’s an unexpectedly wholesome idea, and one I hadn’t considered at all before reading incest stories. Also can be a very sexy fantasy, which helps!. Just my $.02 about the incest aspect. I also enjoyed the book recommendation. I had a teacher suggest that book to me when I was in community college and it helped me quite a bit. Look forward to reading whatever is next.

cheers,

PC

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

The next chapter is finished. I am hoping for a few more comments (and votes) on the first two chapters before I publish. I'm going to stretch the story again so I want to make sure I have the character interaction solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter two enhancement and growth

I appreciate several lines in this chapter. Helping her understand the effect her environment has had on her. Helping your neice or any women you love grow, show appreciation, and help them develop a sound confidence. Compliments, opportunities, references to books you may know showing the areas the young woman or your partner, sexual interest that this is what a healthy woman and man can enjoy together. With so many people trying to destroy the NATURAL connection between man and woman. Very good! Thank you

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Great comment. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeykinglives@monkeykinglives
I pay attention to the view counter, the likes, the score, and especially the comments when deciding what to do more of and less. I’m into opera, electric guitar, and kink - especially opera. I’ve been to many cities in several counties to see opera. The Stacy series is a tru...