The New Babysitter Ch. 03: Caprice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We humped and pumped and licked and fucked like that for a while. I had one hand in the pussies of Audrey and Caprice; I was licking and sucking Ingrid's cunt as best as I could while she was grinding her cunt in my face; Kim bounced up and down on my cock with her legs wide in a split.

I was getting close - I assumed the girls were, too. I heard Ingrid grunting.

"Everyone ready? Two, one - now!" Ingrid called. Ingrid pulled on my legs a bit more and then locked them in place. Kim gripped her hands on my thighs and used a bounce to flip herself up into a split handstand while Ingrid held me steady. Ingrid lifted off my face; I could breathe and see Audrey and Caprice with their hands up in a V-for-Victory.

Kim rolled over my feet forward as Ingrid released my legs and used her hands to catch Kim by the ass. Ingrid pulled Kim's split pussy into her face and started slurping. Kim raised her hands in the same V-shaped gesture as the other two girls on my hands. I couldn't stop it - my cock spurted three jets of cum that arched up and splattered on my chest.

"Welcome to the squad - you have to meet the rest of the girls," Caprice said and smiled at me. "And by the way, Ingrid and Kim want some dating advice, too."

12