All Comments on 'The New Babysitter Ch. 04: Denouement'

by monkeykinglives

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ForgottenCodeForgottenCodealmost 4 years ago

I'm glad you gave us an ending to this story. Keep up the good work.

petitechasseurpetitechasseuralmost 4 years ago
Strong finish!

Thanks for the shout-out, MonkeyKingLives! Congrats on this. I really enjoyed this denouement. We have solid comedic timing here. I loved the line about revenge being best served hot. There are some gentle moments too—for example the way that you resolved the “crime scene” (LOL) in the hallway. Theres also some good advice being given. It is tough to strike a balance between parody and erotica, while still giving your audience the titillation they’re here for. You’ve done that, and also imparted some wisdom. The narrator’s dating advice is insightful. And I think you resolved the “crime scene” (LOL) in the hallway very nicely.

cheers,

petite

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
A few typos slipped by me.

I hate that I check these multiple times and still miss something.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote high and favorite the story; it is encouraging.

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

Like someone else said ty so much for closing it out. Great story. Maybe someday we can meet the new babysitter ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeykinglives@monkeykinglives
I pay attention to the view counter, the likes, the score, and especially the comments when deciding what to do more of and less. I’m into opera, electric guitar, and kink - especially opera. I’ve been to many cities in several counties to see opera. The Stacy series is a tru...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES