The New Babysitter Ch. 04: Denouement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite four looked the best to me, but what do I know - I'm biased. They came in second. Audrey seemed crestfallen, but Capi seemed pleased.

"It's better this way," she said. "It lights the fire we need to win. This event doesn't count on the season point tally."

At the final events, not only were the girls executing their moves flawlessly and artfully, the teams that went on to win burned with a kind of joyful intensity as they performed their routines. Capi's team was tight, but they didn't all show the same heat.

"Not yet," Caprice agreed. "I think we have a solid roster now that will hang together for the two years it will take to be overall champions." Caprice had a vision, a goal, and a plan. I figured she was unstoppable once she set her sights on something - or someone.

I invited all the girls to the house the next day for swimming and refreshments. I promised to grill for meat-eaters and vegetarians. I left and drove home for a quiet night. Capi told me she keeps the girls together after the big meets. No distractions allowed. She winked at me and laughed. I kissed her in front of everyone. She is fabulous.

*

The summer settled into a comfortable routine, though by no means an ordinary routine. Audrey, Capi, and the other girls on the dance squad were at the house a lot - helping with the babysitting, practicing their dance routines, and hanging out at the pool. Some days I came home to find a half-a-dozen naked girls splashing in the pool. Other days it would only be Audrey, or Capi, taking care of things.

At the end of August, I met my wife at the courthouse to sign the final divorce and settlement papers. As I mostly expected, she had chosen the cash buyout and visitation option. She had taken the kid a couple of weekends at first, but I hadn't seen her much lately. I signed the escrow release that made her cash-rich or at least cash-comfortable for a while. She had called to curse at me that first day, but since then, things had gone smoothly. I was grateful for that; she wasn't a bad person. She wanted a new direction for herself; I can respect that. I think she got poisoned by my sister for a while and became a practicing bitch while she was getting fucked her boss.

My sister had panicked at first when Audrey started rising above the bitterness my sister spewed. But I gave her credit for recognizing a change for the better. Audrey told me her mom had started therapy to do her own shadow work after seeing her daughter so happy.

At the courthouse steps my wife was saying something, but I wasn't listening. I was distracted by something at the other end of the courthouse mall. My wife noticed and turned to look.

"What a couple of sluts," she muttered. She glared as two young beauties strutted up the mall toward us in high heels. They both wore tight shear short camisoles - the blonde wore blue, and the brunette apricot. Their breasts were full and high and jiggled freely. Their nipples were erect. They wore beaded chokers. Their long legs and tummies were lean, strong, and tanned golden brown.

Both vixens wore short pleated schoolgirl skirts that were so short they showed all the legs and barely covered their crotch. One was a mostly dark grey with a cranberry red plaid pattern. The blonde's skirt was the reverse, cranberry red with dark grey lines. Now that they were close, I could see the painted lips and the golden bangles at their ears and wrists that had cost me several hundred dollars.

My wife sputtered, "Audrey? What the fuck are you doing here?"

Caprice kissed me and took me by the arm. She said, "We've come to take our man."

Revenge, some say, is a dish best served cold. That's wise, I suppose. I wanted it hot.

*

Epilogue

Caprice and I invited Audrey and her new boyfriend to our house for a light supper and drinks on New Year's Eve. Capi moved in at the end of September. We started making plans for the future.

For Christmas, Audrey gave me a custom hollow telecaster guitar she had made, with dancing golfer inlays on the fretboard and some hot-rod switching for the pickups that she had devised. She was enrolled at the university, planning to study manufacturing engineering and artificial intelligence. I didn't understand all of her descriptions, but I loved that she was excited about it. She had met her boyfriend at one of the custom home job sites. He wanted to be a builder and run his own company. I liked him.

After they left to go to a party, Caprice and I put the kid to bed, then kissed and snuggled on the couch while waiting for midnight.

"You know," I said, "we're going to need a new babysitter soon."

12