The New Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any conscious effort on her part, another thought was taking over her mind. She needed a little relief. Or maybe a lot. She knew that she could just go to her bedroom and make it happen, but there was something else that kept slipping into her mind, even if she wasn't sure she wanted it to be there. That little box in Sammi's room was like a time bomb, ready to explode. And there was only one way to keep that from happening. Someone had to defuse that dildo and that bullet.

In actuality, she had never used a vibrator of any kind. She'd always just let her fingers, or better yet, Larry take care of that and her. But her brain was buzzing and she couldn't stop it. It was almost like the sirens in the Odyssey, luring men to their death. A little dramatic maybe, but there was certainly something happening. This was certainly luring her to something she knew she shouldn't do and was making her become more and more afraid that she couldn't stay away. She gritted her teeth, stood up and headed back to Sammi's room.

She stared at the drawer, unable to reach out to open it but equally unable to leave. At last she gave up the fight, opened the drawer and took out the little box. There lay the dildo and the bullet, within her reach and well within the reach of the feelings that were racing through her. Like test driving a car and being unable to resist buying it, once she saw them, she had no choices left. She had to have it. She took them both and laid the box on top of the dresser. She glanced at Sammi's clock. Over an hour before she'd be home.

She slid her shorts and underwear down her legs, then stepped out of them. She paused for a few seconds. "Why not go all the way," raced through her mind. She pulled her tee shirt over her head, then unsnapped her bra and tossed both on top the shorts. Slowly she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. No need for the KY jelly in the other drawer -- she was already dripping. She paused the dildo at her opening, teasing herself just a little. She chastised herself for being a little more aroused by the fact that it had also been inside of Sammi. She pressed it in slowly, savoring the feeling as it spread her. Sammi had good taste in dildos, she thought, as this one was a little bigger than Larry was. It slid in easily as she pushed. It went as far as it could go with her still holding on. She pulled it out all the way, then in again. She moved it slowly out and in and out and in, setting a gentle rhythm. She switched on the bullet, anxious to see what that was like. She gently pressed it between her lips and when it touched her clit, she jolted, not at all sure she could stand that. She moved it a little and was amazed at the feeling. It was sure beyond anything her finger could do, or even Larry's tongue. Her breathing was getting deeper and faster and she could feel her hips moving, even though she wasn't moving them. Her left hand was pumping the dildo in and out and she was savoring that feeling. A little faster now without her even realizing as the bullet was doing its work.

As her breathing got faster and faster and she felt that familiar feeling down there around her stomach, she knew that it wasn't going to take much longer. The sensations raced through her body, building as the heat was radiating everywhere and the waves of euphoria were beginning to spread. She could hear herself moaning, the sounds getting louder as her body was tensing, seemingly vibrating and her brain was shutting off with what was happening. It just continued on and on, the jerking, the moaning, her hips raised up off the bed. It was unbelievable as she held the bullet in place for a few more seconds, then pulled it away as her body began to relax.

"Wow."

Veronica heard the voice and snapped her head to the side. Sammi was standing just inside the doorway, looking at her. She jumped off the bed, nearly terrified at seeing Sammi. She threw the bullet and dildo down and grabbed for her clothes, then her still somewhat numbed brain said, what the hell. She stood there looking at Sammi who was smiling at her.

Sammi's brain had been working while she was watching and had already decided that, if Veronica had found the box, she'd probably found the little microphone and recorder as well. Had she listened? Probably. That was what caused the smile.

"My last class was cancelled today. Now, when I have my fantasies, I'll know for sure what half of it is like at least," she said, her eyes tracing Veronica's body from head to foot. She was surprised that she could say that but, Veronica had given her the opening so why not.

Veronica was sure Sammi could hear her heart pounding, but surprisingly, what she had said certainly didn't indicate she was angry or upset with her. On the contrary, she was admitting that she had fantasies about them, about she and Larry having sex. She slowly began getting dressed, trying to decide what to say. Maybe she'd just tell the truth.

"I listened to what you've recorded so I assume you've been listening to us having sex."

"Yeah, I have." Sammi thought her face might be a little pink but it wasn't going to stop her. "Heard you using someone else's undies to get Larry excited. Had to assume they were mine." She was still smiling at Veronica which made her a little uneasy.

"I should apologize for that, I guess," said an also pink faced Veronica. "But it did work." If Sammi could just talk about it, so could she.

"Sounded like it. Worked for me too, a little later. That little bullet performs miracles doesn't it?"

Veronica's face reddened a little more at that. "I guess we're both snoopers, aren't we?

"Looks like it." She was still eyeing Veronica with a knowing smile.

Veronica took a deep breath. "Would you like to do more than just listen?" She had already decided to do this. Now though, she'd know that Sammi was watching. And her heart was pounding a little more, waiting for an answer.

Sammi's eyes widened. "Hell, yes. Would you do that?"

Another deep breath from Veronica. "I was planning that for tonight. The door will be open a little wider than a crack. I checked it out today."

Sammi couldn't believe she'd heard what she'd just heard. She could WATCH Veronica and Larry having sex. And Veronica would know that she was watching. She smiled. And Larry wouldn't?

"Larry doesn't know?" she asked cautiously, still not quite believing what was happening.

Now Veronica had a very conspiratorial look on her face. "Nope. And he won't know for a while. I have other plans too."

Sammi's eyes got even wider. Did those plans include her? And what the heck could she be planning that included her that Veronica wasn't telling her now. She felt herself actually beginning to breath harder. Her mind was beginning to churn, so fast that quickly, her brain was a mess. She was sure she was beginning to perspire. Other parts of her were responding too.

Veronica was smiling to herself. She'd gotten caught here in Sammi's room using her dildo and vibrator and had been able to switch the advantage back to herself if you wanted to call it an advantage. Plus, Sammi had seemed more fascinated with what had happened rather than being upset and she could tell that her mind was racing at that last suggestion. This could get very interesting, both for her and especially for Larry before this ended. The school year was just getting started really -- they'd have several more months and she had some plans if Sammi was willing to go along. They were a little more radical than listening at a door but, who knows. She'd just try.

Sammi glanced at the dildo and bullet laying on the floor. She knew they'd get a lot more use before tonight was over. She walked over and picked them up.

"Oh shit," Veronica said, grabbing them from her. "Let me wash those." Her face was a little red again.

"That's okay," Sammi said softly, in a voice that Veronica thought was a little sensual. "I'll take care of it. They're okay."

Sweet little Sammi who had come to live with them and had now become her compatriot in her sexual plotting about Larry, obviously wasn't quite as innocent as they had first thought. Despite her calling it plotting, she was sure Larry would enjoy all of it.

****

"Not as innocent Sammi" had gone to her room, actually just stayed in her room, knowing that she needed to study a little but realizing there was about the snowball's chance in hell of that happening. Her mind was whirring, thoughts about tonight bumping against thoughts about what had just happened and dancing with thoughts about what might be happening in the future. That thing Veronica had said, "I have other plans too." What kind of plans did she have? Obviously, they involved Sammi. Would she be watching or . . .? If she wasn't watching, what would she be doing? How far was Veronica going to go with this?

She got her books out and got about 10 minutes worth of work done in the first hour. She was doing okay in this class. If she missed an assignment. she was still good. And, with her mind going the way it was right now, she was going to miss more than just a little. She thought she heard Larry's voice downstairs so she decided to change and go down for dinner. She had already determined she was going to wear as little as possible this evening so she stripped clear down and looked at herself in the mirror. She did that a lot but today she tried to do it a little differently.

She tried to look as Larry would look.

Her breasts weren't as big as Veronica's. She turned sideways. But they pointed out and up. The few guys who had seen them this way had told her they were fantastic. She found out later that they were just assholes and were just trying to get in her pants so she wasn't sure whether to count those or not. She squeezed them. Solid but soft and smooth. If she squeezed her arms around them, the nipples got close enough together that a man could get both in his mouth at once. That thought made her tingle a little. She was sure Veronica's would get even closer together, the size they were.

Her stomach and belly were both flat. Not hard - there was no six-pack there. She didn't think she wanted that anyway. It was smooth and her navel, an inny was kind of cute she thought. A little lower was the beginning of a light reddish-blond muff. She didn't shave it nor trim it but thought she night, given the right circumstances. She thought again about what Veronica had said. She couldn't see what was between her own legs in this mirror, but she knew.

She thought for a few minutes, then decided. She put on the baggy pair of gym shorts, with nothing under them. She suspected he'd seen her panties the last time she'd worn them. Tonight, if it happened, a little more would be showing. Then, to top it off, about the tightest t-shirt she had was stretched snugly over her breasts. A quick look in the mirror told her the two bumps were certainly there. Actually, there was more of just a hint of bumps there. She knew that later, that would change as Larry watched her and she watched Larry watching her. Satisfied, she grabbed one of her textbooks and headed downstairs.

Larry was already settled in his chair, the newspaper in front of his face when Sammi walked in. He lowered the paper.

"Hi, Sammi," he said with a smile, started to raise the paper again, then thought better of it as there was something much more interesting right in front of him. "How was class today?" Dumb question but he had to say something. He was trying to maintain eye contact with her but the natural magnetism of her breasts kept pulling his eyes away.

"It was good, really good," she replied, smiling broadly at him, standing as tall as she could without looking awkward. "How'd your day go?" She was willing to stand and talk so he'd have an excuse to keep looking at her. She saw Veronica peek out of the kitchen and smile at her.

"Not bad, not bad at all. Glad you're getting settled in and used to things."

She was getting settled but was having trouble getting used to all the things going on right here in this house. Trouble was probably not a good word here since she was certainly enjoying the things that had already happened and were about to happen. She smiled at Larry and sat down in the chair directly across from him. Reluctantly, he lifted the paper and tried to read a little.

Not able to resist, Sammi quickly reached under the too-tight shirt and pinched each nipple. Glancing down, she saw she had gotten the desired result. She casually pulled one leg up on the chair, hoping the pants would bag just right to reveal, well, a little of what Larry would love to see she was sure.

Larry slowly lowered the paper, looking like he was reading an article at the top of the page. A quick glance at Sammi found her seemingly absorbed in her school book. The hint of nipples he had seen before had transformed to very prominent lumps on the plain colored shirt. Quickly his eyes dropped lower, to the baggy pant leg of those shorts. So close, he thought. So close.

Sammi was looking at her book but knew Larry was watching her. Her eyes lowered just slightly from the book in her lap to the baggy leg of her shorts. She thought for just a second, then shifted the leg. The baggy leg cooperated beautifully and she had to stifle a smile.

Larry looked back to his paper quickly as she moved, then just as quickly back to the leg. It was there. He could clearly see some very curly reddish-blond hair and wished Sammi had shaved so he could see what he knew was right behind the beautiful fuzz that he was observing.

From the kitchen door, Veronica could easily make out the lumps on Sammi's shirt and could see how her leg was arranged on the chair. She was sure it had been carefully arranged. She couldn't actually see what the arrangement was revealing but she was sure that Larry could. She knew this would all be useful a little later.

Larry was glad the newspaper was covering his lap as there was no way to prevent his erection from continuing to grow other than looking away, and he wasn't about to do that. He figured you only got so many chances to see views like the one before him right now and he wasn't about to miss it, stiffy or not.

At last Veronica called them for dinner and Sammi stood up, but Larry just kept reading his paper. It didn't take a PhD to figure out what his problem was and she just had to torment him a little more.

"Ready for dinner, Larry?" she said, standing directly in front of him.

"Just about," he answered tentatively, fiddling with the paper.

"Well, I'm going because I'm ready." She went to the kitchen door. "Need any help?" she asked, grinning at Veronica as she did.

"I'm good," was the answer and Sammi knew that when she turned around, Larry would be seated at the table.

He was, nearly panting from the quick burst it took to get there before Sammi turned around.

As Sammi came to the table and sat down, she didn't mind not seeing Larry's embarrassing erection as she was expecting a much better view later.

Dinner went fairly normally except for a few smiles exchanged by Sammi and Veronica and a couple of double-entendre remarks that slipped right by Larry. When they were finished Sammi offered to help with the dishes but Veronica waved her away and told her to go get some studying done. Sammi went to her room and forced herself to study and, surprisingly, had some success at it. She was taking a required math course and got involved with solving some of the assignment problems, figured a few things out and was fairly excited to be able to run through the problems much more quickly than expected. Normally that would be a good thing -- tonight not so much so. She went to the head of the stair and yelled down.

"Going to take a shower if that's okay."

Veronica came to the foot of the stairs, that big smile on her face. "No problem," she said. Then she mouthed, "good job with the shorts."

Sammi nodded and smiled back. This thing with Veronica was really weird.

She got her night time t-shirt and went to the bath room. The hot water felt fantastic and really relaxing until she washed between her legs and gasped. She jerked her hand away but had to smile. She was so ready for tonight she couldn't believe it. She was out, dried off and had the t-shirt on quickly. Back in her room she checked the clock. Ten o'clock. A little more than an hour to kill. She tried to read, she paced, she sat and imagined. She even listened to what she had recorded. No recordings tonight though. Just watching. She looked at the clock. 11:15.

Veronica had spent the evening getting Larry ready for tonight. She told him she was horny and was anxious to have sex. She bared her breasts several times, even stood in front of him and dropped her shorts. She rubbed his crotch each time she passed his chair, stuck her tongue in his ear which she knew drove him nuts and finally practically dragged him upstairs.

Sammi heard, waited five minutes and checked the hallway. All clear. She crept down to their door and found it cracked open wider than before. Just enough. She crouched low so she was out of the direct light, then looked inside.

Larry was on his back on the bed, his erection pointing nearly straight up. Veronica was on the far side of him, gently stroking it.

Sammi had never seen anything like that and she could feel her breathing change.

"How's that, hon?" Veronica said softly.

"Good like always," Larry grunted.

"Did you get some good looks tonight."

"Yeah, your tits and pussy all evening."

"Anything else?" she asked teasingly. "Maybe some other nipples?"

"They were covered up."

"But you wished they weren't, right?" Her mouth went to work for just one stroke.

"Right?" she asked, turning him loose and taking hold of him with her hand again.

"Who doesn't like nipples," he groaned.

"Maybe I could fix it so you could see them bare."

Sammi nearly groaned out loud at that. She could fix it if she wanted. Sammi was working hard to keep her hand from wandering under the t-shirt.

Larry groaned loudly as Veronica followed up her last statement with another stroke with her mouth.

"Those pants she had on were kind of baggy. See anything there? Be truthful now."

"Not enough," was his strained reply.

"Ooohhh, maybe I could work on that too. What color's her muff?"

Sammi was fighting her hand. Maybe just a touch.

"Oh, fuck, just do it, Vern." His voice was gruff with just a tinge of frantic in it.

She let go of his cock so Sammi could have the full view. Then she climbed onto the bed and straddled Larry. She put her hands beside him, then bent and slowly swallowed his erection. Another moan from Larry.

Sammi watched Larry disappear into Veronica's mouth, watched her big breasts swing as she moved, even saw her very erect nipples. She saw Larry's hands move to her head, his fingers winding into her red hair. Then his cock was standing there by itself again, then gone in her mouth and throat. Two more times. Sammi allowed her finger a couple of very gentle rubs. She had to stop. That was for later and her dildo and bullet. It was almost like her clit was talking to her finger, urging it on, outside the control of her brain. She was fighting it.

"Good?" Veronica asked softly, pulling away again.

"Don't stop."

"My turn," she said. "My pussy's aching. Anything you can do?"

Larry rolled to the side and Veronica took his place. She spread her legs wide and Larry moved between them.

Tentatively, Sammi put one finger on the door and pushed ever so gently. Soundlessly it moved open a few inches more. Now she could see the whole length of the bed. She watched as Larry spread Veronica's labia, then began flicking with his tongue. She watched Veronica's hips moving in rhythm with Larry's tongue. She could actually hear his tongue against her pussy through the moans coming from Veronica. She looked toward her head -- and met her eyes, heavy lidded but looking directly at her none-the-less. Her own finger was in motion again and once more she willed her brain to stop it. Veronica's movements became more intense, more severe and more animated until she grunted out, "gonna come." She was very rhythmically jerking, almost vibrating for 10 or 15 seconds. And Larry's tongue was still in motion.