The New Boarder

Story Info
Veronica and Larry board a friend's daughter for college.
11.4k words
4.72
54.7k
75

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story are 18 years of age or older. Hope you enjoy!

Just the beginning of what can happen when you're a fairly young couple and you help out someone whose daughter needs a place to stay for her freshman year of college.

I saw "just the beginning", and I realized that I have several stories that are continuing stories and, despite the quarantine, there just aren't enough hours in the day to continue all of them at once. One at a time I guess.

Larry and Veronica were not your typical couple. Or maybe, in this day and age, they were. Larry was a big guy, strong looking even though he did nothing to augment that look - it was just a product of genes and heredity that he had nothing to do with. About six foot two, nearly black hair that was always neatly cut and groomed, square jaw that made you think he might have been a prize fighter at one time (he wasn't, in fact he had only ever been in one fist fight and that was when he was nine years old -- he won that one). Big hands and big feet which belied a very gentle personality that people immediately fell in love with, particularly females who were fortunate enough to have him ask them for a date. However, unlike his parents who were married at 19 and had him at 20, he was in no hurry to tie any knots and was only interested in casual dating and having a good time. Lots of his dates were interested in a good time too, and many were had. While they weren't exactly one-night stands, Larry made it known in very clear terms that nothing would be permanent or long-lasting, much to the chagrin of most of them.

When he hit 30, it was like that "ticking clock" thing that women have, hit him as well. Coincident with that feeling overtaking him, he met Veronica, quite by accident -- literally, as he rear-ended her car two blocks from home and she came out of that car with a look on her face that might have sent Hannibal Lecter fleeing for his life.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you a blind idiot?" she fairly screamed at him.

First of all, Larry felt horrible that he had hit her car. Secondly, she was a picture, at least physically, of the kind of woman he thought he could go for, if he ever went for one. Long red hair, green eyes, very nice figure although most of it was hidden, a few freckles that were fascinating, even though her voice was assaulting his eardrums mercilessly. He wondered what she'd sound like speaking normally.

Now she had gotten to his window and saw him. Something had happened. "I'm so sorry to have yelled like that she said." The voice sounded much nicer this way. She had gotten a good look at Larry and had quickly changed her tone.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I guess my mind just wandered. I'm covered and I'll do whatever it takes to make it right with you." As he said that he wondered if it was the right thing to say and how she would take it. But he realized, she was already affecting him in a way he wasn't used to. He had gotten out and surveyed the damage which wasn't much at all, nothing to his car actually and just a big scratch and tiny dent in her bumper.

He knelt down to inspect the damage and she was quickly kneeling beside him. The breeze blowing across her and toward him wafted a wonderful scent that he was quickly savoring. He looked at her.

"Not much damage," he said, not realizing yet how much damage had been done to his "no long-term connection" facade.

She was looking back at him, trying to fathom the little smile he had, wondering what it meant because it didn't seem to be connected to the "not much damage" comment he had just made. And he was looking at her, fascinated by the look she was giving him as she said nothing, just looked. He wondered how he could prolong this conversation, or maybe just the looking, as he was enjoying the feeling that was warming his body noticeably.

Veronica was a couple of years younger than Larry and her clock hadn't been ticking as of yet. She had been in a five year long live-in situation with a guy she had rather planned to spend the rest of her life with. So, no ticking clock there. Very suddenly though, he let her know that she was now a "move-out" as he had a new "live-in" ready to take her place. Her only consolation had been that she had not put everything into joint accounts, had not gotten rid of her car and had at least kept most of her identity, until there was something more permanent in place. However, the sour taste of the way the situation had ended was still lingering and she was not interested in finding a new man even though she did miss some of the feeling of belonging to something that had disappeared.

As you may have guessed and anticipated from what has been written already, the accident may have been their first meeting but most certainly wasn't their last. They had exchanged information, of course, so he had her cell number and address and, with the internet the way it was, probably anything else he wanted to know about her. And, with his male clock ticking and just a touch of her female loneliness moving to the fore, things progressed rapidly and the dark-haired guy and the redhead were quickly Mr. and Mrs.

With Larry situated as a commercial HVAC salesman and Veronica as a doctor's receptionist, things looked pretty settled as they quickly bought a house and were settled in comfortably. Needless to say, they were also enjoying each other very nicely, particularly at night, when they went to bed but did other things than sleep. Because of his life-style, Larry had a good bit of experience along those lines but, with very seldom getting past a third date, if that, his experience was long, but not very wide if you get what I mean. Veronica, on the other hand, being with one person for several years had sought to find more and better ways to accomplish the same thing, thus her experience was not very long, but much wider than his. This had been a rather pleasant surprise to him as, her every day manner and demeanor gave no hint of the hidden talents she had developed. Outwardly, and with friends, she was sweet, a little demure, blushed easily with that red-headed complexion and had everyone except Larry totally oblivious to the untamed tiger she could be on occasion. Not always of course, but wine, circumstances and, even Larry didn't know what else, could light a fire that seemed to smolder and then burst into an inferno, a very enjoyable inferno for him.

They had been living very comfortably in their house for over a year, getting to know the neighbors and now able to join in events with co-workers since they were no longer the single, odd man out that they often had been.

It was on a Tuesday, actually, that Veronica had gotten a call from her sister. They were less than three years apart in age and had been very close growing up. Veronica and Larry had actually visited her sister and family three times in the year they'd been married so the telephone call was not at all unusual. The subject of the call, however, was very unusual.

"Hey, Vern. How's things in Columbus?" Both girls had grown up in Columbus but sister Margaret and husband had moved to Canton, Ohio, for his work.

"Super, Marg. How about you?"

"Going good here too. You still at the doc's office?"

"Yep. You still a stay-at-home mom?"

A big laugh from Margaret. "Why would I do anything else?"

"Good point. You seen mom and dad lately?"

"Going next weekend." Mother and dad had moved to a retirement village in southern Ohio so it was a major trip for Margaret to go see them. "Plus," she added, "I have a specific reason for calling this time."

Veronica wasn't sure why this was a "plus" but she was interested to hear anyway.

"You remember my best friend here, Andrea, that lives just two houses from us?"

"Sure do. What's up?"

"They have a daughter, oldest kid, that starts college this year."

Veronica wondered what that had to do with her but was about to find out.

"She's enrolled at Ohio State but Andrea and her husband are, well, a little nervous about her going there all by herself."

A light was beginning to turn on in Veronica's brain, but not quite the same light that Margaret was about to turn on.

"They wondered if there was any way she could live with you guys while she's there. Now wait, before you say anything. They're willing to pay room and board for her and will give her a car so she won't be dependent on you guys for getting around. I know that sounds a little weird but Andrea is a little protective of Sammi. I know that's a load to hit you with right this second but, any thoughts?

Lots of thoughts were racing through Veronica's mind right then. First it would be nice to get the money. The room money would just be extra but the board money should provide food for Sammi. But, an . . .

"How old is she?"

"She's 18, and we know her pretty well. She's a responsible 18 I think you could say. A real sweetheart, really, if you know what I mean. So, you're actually considering it?"

"I guess I am, but have to run it by Larry of course. That should rock his boat for sure." They both laughed. "Let me hit him up and I'll let you know. Big hurry on this?"

"Yeah, stupid Andrea dorked around and didn't do anything until the last minute and Sammi needs to head to Ohio State on Thursday, one way or the other. They have a dorm room reserved but would like to be able to cancel that."

"Will let you know, then."

"Good luck. Love you, sis," Margaret said.

"Love back. Bye-bye."

Veronica went to the living room where Larry was in his favorite chair reading the newspaper. Despite most of their friends not subscribing to the "ancient idea" of a newspaper, they both liked to sit and read it so they continued renewing their subscription.

"Hey," Veronica said, "how'd you like to have an instant family?" She wished she had a camera to preserve the expression that crossed Larry's face.

"What the shit?" was his reply.

She related the story and request she'd just gotten from Margaret and even added a couple of the plus factors she could think of. She was kind of fascinated by the idea of having a teen-ager around. Larry wasn't quite so certain.

"Not sure I want someone sharing our house."

"She's a freshman. I'm sure she'll be up in the morning and gone all day. Just home to eat and sleep and hide in her room to study."

"I don't know."

A little more urging from Veronica, and she surprised herself a little by being overjoyed that he was actually thinking and considering it.

"She's probably a hot 18-year old. I met her mom and she was very nice looking." she added to a smile from Larry.

Whether it was that last comment or just her obvious enthusiasm for the whole idea, he finally agreed that maybe they could give it a try and see how it went. Veronica went quickly to the phone and called her sister with the news. That evening she got a text message from Andrea thanking her profusely for allowing it to happen and promising an email with more details tomorrow.

The email arrived and it included what they were willing to pay for room and board and it matched what they would have paid for the dorm room and the food plan they had selected at Ohio State. It seemed very liberal to both Veronica and Larry -- she even sensed that Larry was planning how to spend the extra money. She knew he was wondering just what Sammi was going to be.

****

Thursday came and so did Sammi. She seemed very sweet, pleasant, personable, in touch with reality, very ready to start school . . . and very hot, just as Veronica had suggested. She didn't seem to flaunt it. It was just there and there was no way to hide it. Long blond pony-tail, long shapely legs, blue eyes that constantly seemed to sparkle, flawless complexion, at least as much as Veronica could see, and a figure that was anything but voluptuous but never-the-less, very enticing as she could tell from the way Larry had been looking at her. Nothing to be done about that -- what was, was and it wasn't going to change.

Veronica showed Sammi to her room. Talk about bathrooms and towels and other bits and pieces of information that would be helpful was shared. Sammi must have said thank you 30 times and she really did seem appreciative. Veronica couldn't help but wonder if Sammi didn't wish she was at the dorm where there would be way more "action" but it didn't seem that say. Sammi assured her she'd keep her room neat, so Veronica didn't have to be ashamed of it and that she'd help clean and cook any time she had a chance. Veronica left her to unpack and get moved in.

Downstairs, she grabbed Larry. "My tits are bigger," she whispered in his ear.

"Your ass may be a little bigger too," he teased.

"Nice of you to say that," she sneered, playfully smacking him in the crotch.

This could be a very interesting time, she was sure. But she had been the aggressor in getting it done so she'd just have to live with it. Little did she know then what was in store.

****

Moved in and settled, Sammi began her time at Ohio State and seemed to be enjoying it as well as getting to know Veronica, doing a few chores to help with the cleaning and being there to help cook once in a while. Larry, meanwhile, was enjoying having her around as he did enjoy good-looking women and this one surely fit that bill. Since the weather was still warm Sammi was still wearing shorts and little blouses but Larry, of course, was dreaming of the day when, very accidentally, he'd be able to see her in a little less or, if he was really lucky, in a whole lot less. Veronica knew him well enough that she didn't have to read his mind to know what he was thinking but, if he was a normal male, those are the thoughts he'd be having. It was hard to tell for sure but, it seemed like their nights might be a little more heated than normal and she was certainly enjoying that, whatever the cause might be. Of course, what she didn't know, and had no reason to question, was what thoughts were going through Sammi's head.

Sammi liked both Veronica and Larry. She was fascinated with Veronica's red hair and green eyes as they were something totally foreign to her. And then there was Larry. She had decided the day she had met him that he was a hunk. She liked it when he wore shorts and when he took his shirt off in the yard, sometimes in the house as well. Despite what her parents thought and knew, she wasn't foreign to the area of male anatomy, having had just enough secret encounters in high school to understand what was going on and how things looked, worked and were used. And, in Larry and Veronica's case, that's exactly what she was wondering. When they'd sit and talk in the evening right after dinner, before Sammi went to her room to study, she'd have a little trouble concentrating on what was being said as she was picturing the two of them in bed, Veronica's red hair spread on the pillow, Larry looming over her, a so far unknown piece of him about to enter her. Or maybe it was Veronica, riding him. There would be moans and groans and other noises too she guessed. They might even be talking dirty to each other. The images were about as graphic as she could make them, given her lack of a total picture of what they had and looked like in those hidden places.

Once back in her room, before studying, she'd get in the little box hidden under her underwear, and get out whatever suited her fancy for the night, usually the big dildo and the bullet vibrator, both of which had been hard to come by, but she was thankful to friends that they had been acquired. There was also a brand-new butt plug that her girl-friends had encouraged her to get, at least a couple of them had, and it was still virgin as she was waiting for an appropriate time to use that, hoping she'd recognize when that appropriate time was taking place. The bullet always brought very satisfying results along with the pillow over her face to mute the sounds that seemed to come out without her even trying.

Tonight, she had gone to her room right after dinner in order to get all the studying done as she had a plan that she had very nervously devised and was just waiting to implement it. Larry and Veronica's bedroom had its own bathroom and she used the one right off the upstairs hallway. To get to it she had to pass their room and she had noticed that their door was never completely closed. It looked to her like it may have needed an adjustment that had never been done. It left just a small crack, nothing you could see through, but just seeing the crack had tempted Sammi and she was hoping the temptation could be acted on tonight.

Sammi had finished her studying at around 10:45. Actually, she hadn't finished but had simply stopped as she knew that Veronica and Larry usually went to bed right about 11:00. She had on the usual long t-shirt that she slept it. She had brought two of them and alternated them between washings. She would have liked to sleep naked, something new for her, but she hadn't quite garnered enough courage to put that into action yet. She was listening and, sure enough, heard Veronica and Larry come upstairs. She could barely hear what they were saying as they were obviously being quiet since there was no light coming under the door of her room. She waited for what she estimated must have been 15 minutes, then carefully opened her door, checked the hallway and ventured out.

The carpeted hallway made being quiet much easier as she slipped along the wall to their door. The little crack was there and there were obviously lights still on in the room. She nearly went back to her own room thinking it might be too soon for what she had in mind, but a quick ear to that crack told her she had calculated correctly. She could hear Veronica moaning softly with an occasional muffled word that she couldn't understand. Sammi felt her body tingling. She couldn't believe what she was hearing but there it was, coming right through that little crack between the door and the frame. She was concentrating as the moans were getting louder, then suddenly very staccato as even Sammi could tell that she was orgasming. More words that she couldn't hear, then some very male grunts and groans and gentle slapping sounds. Sammi was almost surprised that they couldn't hear her breathing as her hand had slipped under the t-shirt and she was touching herself gently, not wanting to spoil what would be happening later. More listening and then a very long, very male groan and it got quiet.

Sammi ran quickly back to her room and quietly closed the door. In the darkness she found the little box in her underwear drawer and, by touch, found the bullet. Before sliding into bed, she pulled the t-shirt off over her head. Tonight was a good night to begin experimenting with sleeping naked. But first, the bullet had a job to do.

****

At school, Sammi had met a few people, one of whom had helped her with tech stuff. She needed several things for her classes and he had helped load some aps and solved a couple of problems Sammi had with her computer. She was happy to get the help and anticipated that, despite his obvious "geekishness" that eventually he would get the courage to ask her out. She was mildly encouraging him, nothing blatant at all, she was just happy to get his help. And now she had something specific to ask him. She wanted to get some kind of special listening and recording device and was sure he'd be able to help. She had plenty of money in her account -- her parents were very liberal that way, so she hoped that wouldn't be a problem. Andy was the friend's name and, between classes one day, they went to his favorite electronic store and he showed her what she was looking for.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers