All Comments on 'The New Boss'

by MsJulieDoll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Hot story

A very good erotic story. Not really a love story but close to it.

I really liked it. Only thing I would change iss the very begining. Just a little too much description of the toiletries preparaations.

Other than that - great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story

Very nice and slow motion pitcure story. I could imagine if it was true story.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
A trerrific

first story. Very descriptive, you built your characters well and brought us into the story such that we could almost be a fly on the wall watching.

Everything blended exceptionally well. You will go far.

Keep up the great work.

George

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseover 19 years ago
Wildly erotic romp!

This was the most beautifully-crafted he said/she said erotic coupling I have read this year. In these over-the-top times, it is so easy to take a "been there, done that" attitude towards straight sex. Julie Doll proves the human libido can make ANY sexual adventure a memorable one. I will never again be able to look at a one-on-one meeting with 'the boss' in the same old way.

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Good Story

Nice story.

I think your giving the brand names of common objects makes it sound like a product palcement. Does it matter if it was a Mobil station?

And both do take quite a bit of time to get dressed. Her's at least shows why she ends up in stockings instead of pantyhose, (too bad all paniyhose dod not sefl distruct! <g>) but I did not see why David could not simply appear at the gas station dressed as he was dressed.

Also, several characters are introduced and then dropped. What was the point of Davind talking to the CEO before he meets Julie? And Jason the poor slesman? And Nancy the overweight secretary? In a short story every word should count.

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
wonderful...very well done...

wonderful...very well written. julie has the patience and confidence to introduce characters, set mood, and she delivers in the end. thank you.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
I loved it!!!

Great story! Well writing! Very Erotic!!!!! I hope to read more of your stories in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well-written and highly erotic

Good build up and character descriptions, and of course hot sex.

—Artist1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'd love to be your boss

I love tiny Asian women. I may not have pulled out...

number_iinumber_iiover 8 years ago
Great Story!

The storyline was great overall however, the beginning was overly descriptive without reason (the shower scene) which caused it to drag out a little.

I liked the back and fourth between each of their perspectives however, I didn't feel it was necessary once it reached the sex scene. It became repetitive. At that point in the story, in my opinion, it would have been a good idea to zoom out and narrate from a general point of view.

Great job overall though! The characters were very well depicted! Having them "meet" at the gas station was very clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bravissima! I love your story, gave you a 5+ [5.25/5=105% "above expectations" (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+)]!

The story is both very erotic and reasonably true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please note that I gave a 5+ (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+) to the picture on member page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous