The New Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
4.6k words
4.6
16.2k
18
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. "Who in the hell?" I said as I reached for it. Looking at the screen, I saw the familiar name of my boss. "Rachelle?" I asked as I turned onto my back.

"I want you in early," Rachelle said. "We have a lot to get done!"

With that said, she hung up.

What was so important that I needed to be in right away, I turned to look at the clock "Seriously?" I said as the time read three o'clock. She was out of her mind. If she thought I was getting up almost two hours before the usual time, it wasn't inventory week or anything important. "What could be so important..." I thought to myself as I pulled the covers over me. Then I sprang out of bed as I remembered what she said over the phone.

A quick shower and body shave later I was in my car heading to work. As usual, in the morning, there was no traffic, so I got there relatively quickly.

"Morning," I said politely as I greeted her in the parking lot.

"Morning," Rachelle replied with a smile. "I wanted to go over a few plans that Monica wanted to put into place."

We walked towards the entrance at a quickened pace. I walked behind Rachelle noticing her Latin ass sway from side to side in her tight skirt, as usual, her large chest threatened to burst every button on her top, she was wearing everything that I liked, the swells of her chest came over the top of her lowcut top.

"I already told her we would be cutting employees soon," I said as Rachelle entered the keycode to disarm the alarm.

"Good," Rachelle said as she entered the dark building before me. She turned on the lights and walked towards the main floor. "How long did you guys talk for last night?"

Rachelle put a long emphasis on the word talk as she knew we just didn't talk, Monica and I fucked just before I left last night, a long and angry fuck that ended with me cumming in her ass.

I made sure to enter the code for the alarm again to make sure we weren't interrupted. "We left late," I said, trying not to give too much away.

"Uh-huh," Rachelle said as she walked up the stairs to our office. "Did she get what she wanted from you? I know she wanted to talk to you for a while now."

"I think it went well, we both got a lot of things off our chest," I smiled as I stared at her ass going up the stairs.

"Both, huh?" Rachelle stopped short, nearly making me run into her. "I will have to remember that," she said as she continued walking up the stairs.

"I think I got more out of the conversation than she did at the end of it," I said as we entered the office.

Rachelle turned on the lights and the air conditioning, I went to my desk and put my shoulder bag down.

"Tell me," Rachelle said as she approached me.

"Tell you what exactly?" I teased.

"Everything you guys talked about," Rachelle said as she pressed her body onto mine.

"What we talked about, or what we did?" I said, spinning her around, so her back was to me.

Rachelle wasn't like Monica who liked to be dominated, as I spun her around, she turned back around, so she was facing me. Rachelle wanted to be in charge, and with a body like hers, I was willing to give in, just for the opportunity. Rachelle shook her head as I stared at her impressive rack.

"You get nothing until I know what happened," Rachelle said in her thick Hispanic accent.

"Well, since you put it that way," I said as I sat down in my chair, Rachelle took a seat on my desk with her legs crossed showing off her beautiful thighs.

I told Rachelle everything how it started as a regular talk between the two of us, but Monica pressed the conversation forward by asking about Rachelle. "Did you tell her that we fucked?" Rachelle asked.

"Yes, of course," I smiled, knowing Rachelle wanted to Monica to know that she fucked me first. "She wasn't happy."

"Good," Rachelle smiled. "I bet she tried to out fuck me, didn't she?" Rachelle said with an evil grin.

"She came close," I said as I remembered my dick being balls deep in her ass. "She didn't like that I wanted to fuck her ass."

"I hope you fucked it hard and made sure to stuff it all in that tight ass of her. She needed a good fuck!" Rachelle said again with that same evil grin.

"Monica said it was too big for her," I smiled as now Rachelle was leaning forward.

"I like it big," Rachelle said, staring down at my crotch. "I like it long, thick, and black."

"Where?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want to put it," Rachelle grinned. "Was it her first Anal experience?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Bitch!" Rachelle shook her head.

"She also said that you might outdo her in breasts, but she can out fuck you," I said, knowing that stirring this pot was about to get me fucked hard in this office soon.

"She what?" Rachelle said, standing up. "That fat bitch? Can do what?" Rachelle looked at me with a smile. "Did she?"

"I told you it was pretty close," I lied. Rachelle was by far the better fuck, she rode my dick hard, plus she loved my cock, while Monica was just doing it to ger back at Rachelle.

"Close, huh?" Rachelle said, staring a hole through me. "You're lying," Rachelle smiled. "I bet you had to fuck her, I bet she didn't want to take it up that tight fat ass, and you took control and fucked her."

"You got me," I smiled.

Rachel growled then said something in Spanish as she sat down on my lap. "You really know how to turn me on," she said as she stared at me.

"What kind of assistant would I be if I didn't know what to say and what not to say?" I smiled.

Rachelle nodded as she kissed me. This wasn't a pet on the lips or some high school kiss. Our tongues intertwined, and she held my head tightly against hers. I hadn't kissed like that in years.

"I left him," Rachelle said as she got up from my lap. "I got tired of being yelled at for things I hadn't done and other things."

"How do you feel about that?" I asked

"Good, really good," Rachelle smiled. "Better than I have in years, and I am not just saying that, I feel great."

"That's good," I smiled.

"Good for you as well," Rachelle said as she knelt on the floor.

"Oh, really?" I asked as I watched her unbuckle my belt and then pull on my pants. My dick sprang out to meet her.

"How I love this," Rachelle said, running her tongue down the side. "She doesn't love it the way I do," Rachelle said, slapping my hard cock on her tongue. "She just wants to be the big boss in charge."

"I know," I nodded. "What do you want?"

"I want this in every hole, filling me up day after day," Rachelle said, slapping her face with my dick. "I never liked a cock this much in my life."

She talked with that sultry accent and the wild look in her eyes, I believed every word she said. "Just holes?" I asked, staring at her cleavage.

"Nope," Rachelle said as she unbuttoned her top with a quick pull she had her top off and on the floor. "I bought it just for you," Rachelle said, showing off her purple bra.

It was amazing how her large chest fit in such an elegant bra. I wanted to rip it off and plunge my face between them. Rachelle had other things in mind, as she took my dick then slid it under her bra.

My dick slid between her breasts with ease. "I bet she doesn't bury your dick between her boobs like this?" Rachelle said as she started to bounce her boobs up and down the length of my cock.

"No, not like this," I said as I stared at her immense breasts swallow all of my dick. The tight feeling of each of her breasts pressed against my dick was much better than Monica's tit fuck she did last night.

I watched as the head of my dick barely make it to the top of her cleavage, then disappear again, back and forth it went disappearing and reappearing from the cavern of cleavage. Then Rachelle wrapped both of her arms around her boobs and bounced them faster and harder. Increasing the pressure on my dick.

"You love this, don't you," Rachelle purred as she tit fucked me. She rocked her body up and down. "You love seeing your cock between my big fucking tits, don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned as I was close to cumming. I started to thrust upward between her large breasts. As I came, the first shot made it out of her cleavage and splashed on the top of her right breasts, the second and third on her neck. "Fuck!" I said as came between her cleavage.

"Always leaving a mess," Rachelle shook her head as she looked down at the mess between her breasts.

"You started it," I smiled.

Slowly Rachelle released my dick from her cleavage and then put her shirt back on. "I think I heard the morning crew coming in," Rachelle said.

"Must be Luis and the others," I said, pulling up my pants. "I better get down there."

"You do that, and make sure to let..." Rachelle started to say.

"I will," I interrupted as I headed for the door. I knew she wanted me to talk to a few of the people that we had planned to let go. The working relationship between the two of us was much better than it had ever been between Monica and me, and that was for a much more extended period.

Rachelle was good at the numbers, the paperwork, and everything else that had to be done for the people upstairs. On the other hand, I was good with the people, the flow of the work floor, and everything that had to be done to keep things moving.

"Morning," Monica said as she came around the corner.

"Morning," I replied

"How are things going?" Monica asked as she looked around.

Everyone was busy; pallets were being loaded on and off the trucks, packages were being wrapped. It was a busy day.

"They are going," I said as I nodded back at her.

"Can I see you in my office, when you get a chance," Monica said as she headed for her new office.

"Sure, might be a while," I replied.

A while turned into two hours as I had other things to do, and people to talk to, I got the usual push back, but nothing I couldn't handle. It was the way of business.

"Hey," I said as I knocked on the door.

Monica motioned for me to come in as she was on the phone, it sounded like it was important, but then again she was the district manager, it could be as simple as a floor plan being wrong in one of the stores or someone not pulling their weight.

"Sorry about that," Monica said as she put down the phone. "I wanted to talk about last night."

"What part?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair.

"You know what part," Monica shook her head. "It can't happen again," she stated as she looked at me. "I am your boss now, and I know that I started it as well as instigated everything that followed, but it can't happen again."

"Okay," I nodded. "Is that it?"

"Yes, I mean," Monica looked stunned as I stood up to leave.

"What?" I asked as I looked at her. "You thought I would put up a fight or a debate?"

"Yes," Monica nodded.

"You're right," I said as I sat back down. "You're the district manager, what happened last night was pent up anger and sexual tension that had been developing for years, now it is released, and we can both go on like it didn't happen."

"Now, hold on," Monica said, shaking her head again. "I am not saying that it didn't happen, because it did, I am just saying..."

"You don't want it to happen again," I nodded back at her. "I agree with you," I got up again to leave.

"Stop," Monica said as she looked furious. "Just like that?" she asked as she stepped toward me. "You can leave, just like that?"

"I don't understand what you want from me?" I smiled back at her.

"It's Rachelle isn't it, you can walk off and say no to having sex with me because of her, isn't it? Monica said in a rant.

"Well, I have to admit it is easier to say no to one when you got another lined up," I shrugged.

"That's what we are?" Monica poked me in the chest. "Things that you can stick your cock into, like some sex dolls?"

"Your nipples are getting hard," I said, looking at her chest. Her nipples were hard and poking the front of her cream-colored button shirt. "Are you getting aroused?"

"No," Monica said as she folded her arms.

"So, if I reached between your legs right now, you wouldn't be getting wet at the thought of me bending you over and fucking you right now?" I said as I walked towards her.

"I..No, definitely not," Monica said as she circled the desk.

"I bet that is why you're wearing that skirt," I said, circling closer behind her. "No panty lines either," I smiled as I looked at her black skirt. "Not wearing any or something very skimpy and easy to pull to the side?"

"None of your business," Monica said as she stopped on the other side of the desk. "I don't like you two being this close it compromises..." she stopped talking as I grabbed the large bag on the floor. "Put it down."

I opened the bag and saw a change of clothes. "I wonder why you got these?" I said as I looked at her clothes. "You expected me to put up a fight, and then what?"

Monica shook her head. "No, I didn't."

"I have an idea," I smiled as I put her bag down. "I reached for my pants and pulled them slowly down, then my boxers. "If you don't want to have sex, right now, tell me to leave, or you can bend over right now, and I will fuck that phat ass of yours."

Monica stood in silence as she stared at my dick. "Not in my ass," Monica said as she slowly walked back to me.

Slowly she bent over in front of me. "I knew it," I said as I pulled up her skirt, a dark green thong greeted me. The lines were disappearing between her massive ass cheeks. I slapped her ass hard, leaving a big red handprint. Monica moaned as it stung, I hit the other side even harder, again she moaned a little louder.

"You're lucky the press machine is running today," I smiled. "Or they would be able to hear what is going to happen in here."

Monica didn't say a word as I slid my dick into her. Her mouth opened wide as I pushed myself all the way into her. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I shouted at her.

"Yes," Monica said as I began to fuck her.

"You wanted me to beg you, didn't you?" I said as I picked up the pace. Her large ass bounced off me as I fucked her hard.

"Yes," Monica moaned as she buried her head against the desk and pushed her ass against me.

"What did you want?" I asked as I fucked her hard and fast. The slapping noise of our bodies colliding over and over again filled the large room. Outside, the press machine's humming was loud enough to block out the sound we were creating.

"I wanted your dick," Monica admitted. "I want it so bad," she said as I reached forward and pulled on her blonde hair.

"I knew it," I growled as I felt her tightening around my dick. "You want me to cum inside you like I did last night, don't you?"

"Yes," Monica said as she tried to hide her face from me.

I pulled on her hair harder, forcing her to look at me. "What do you want?" I asked as her eyes met mine.

"I want you to cum inside of me," Monica said with wild eyes. She pushed her large ass back onto me. "I love the feeling of you cumming inside of me."

I pushed forward as I came, our eyes never left each other's as my dick pulsed and spasmed inside of her as I came deep inside of her. When I finished, I released her hair from my grip, but Monica bent her head down and pushed her ass hard against me, ensuring she got all of my cum inside of her.

"I bet the bitch upstairs can't do that," Monica said as she slowly moved forward, my limp cock fell slowly out of her.

I had to admit, even though Rachelle had beautiful curves, Monica had all-around thickness, from her thick thighs to her waist and an ass that begged to be slapped and pounded.

"She does have other techniques," I said as I pulled up my pants.

"Oh, her tits?" Monica smiled.

What was it between these two? I thought to myself. Any other woman would have me by the balls and saying I had to choose or else. These two were treating it like it was some kind of competition, who could fuck the best, and I was just the meat stick in the middle.

"We will see about that," Monica said as she looked at me. "You can go now."

There it was, just like Rachelle this morning, after I had cum between her tits, she shooed me off. Monica was doing the same thing. She adjusted herself then walked out of the room, with her bag in hand, no doubt to get changed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I would love to say the day went by with ease, but there were related problems that went with the job, none of which took my mind off the two women that were using me to get at each other.

That's what this was boiling down to, at first I thought it was that they liked me or liked being fucked. No, they were fighting each other, and I was the piggy in the middle. Rachelle couldn't outright confront Monica, because Monica was her boss.

On the other hand, Monica couldn't just fire Rachelle because she had done nothing wrong.

In fact, the warehouse was doing better under Rachelle's rule. Now that they knew that I liked to fuck both of them, they were using me to convey messages back and forth about the other's so-called abilities. Granted, I was raking in the benefits, in no way was I complaining at all, but it would be nice to know I was wanted, on some level other than my dick.

"Can you come upstairs?" Rachelle sent a text to me.

'Here we go again,' I thought to myself. "Sure," I sent the text back.

I finished up what I was doing with one of the associates and climbed the stairs back up. As I entered, Rachelle stared at me as she held her phone. "Explain!" she said as she threw her phone like a frisbee at me.

I caught it and turned it around to look at the screen. It showed Monica's face with a huge smile. The caption read: "Filled completely!"

"I.." I started to say, but Rachelle cut me off.

"You came inside of her today, didn't you!" Rachelle yelled.

Here it was nearly the end of the day, and I was being yelled at because I had fucked another woman. What kind of reality was I living? Any other man on the planet would be entirely cut off from both women, or if this were a porn site or some stupid harem story, they both would be loving it that I slept with each other.

"Yes," I said blatantly. I wanted to see where this went.

"I knew it," Rachelle shook her head. "That stupid, slut, bitch!"

'What in the hell!' I thought. I was the one that fucked, Monica, I was the one that dumped my cum into her, but Rachelle was not angry at me, she was mad at Monica. "She said you couldn't do it as good as she did." I knew I was pushing the limit, but seeing Rachelle angry was a turn on.

A slew of Spanish words came out of her mouth in rapid succession as she paced back and forth. "What happened exactly?" Rachelle said as she pushed me back into my chair. She sat on the edge of the desk and stared down at me.

I told her exactly what happened, not leaving anything out. Afterward, Rachelle just stared at me for a few seconds before standing up. Again she said a few more Spanish words, some of them I knew as terrible curse words. The others flew over my head.

"Just because she has a fat ass, she thinks she is better than me?" Rachelle said as she turned to look at me.

"I didn't say that," I shrugged as I looked at her.

"But you enjoyed it, didn't you?" Rachelle asked before I could answer, "Of course you did? She manipulated you and made you do that; it's okay."

'What?' I thought to myself, didn't she hear what I said, 'Wait,' I thought for a minute. 'Did she?' I rethought the events that happened. I was going off the idea that I had caught her, but what if Monica had planned the whole thing out, she knew I would try to leave, she knew I would say it was okay. "Son of a bitch!" I shouted. I had been duped.

"It's okay. You didn't know better," Rachelle smiled as she sat on my lap. "She knew what buttons to press and how to press them to make this go up," Rachelle said as she grabbed my dick.

12