The New Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you?" I asked.

"I told you, the truth," Rachelle shook her head. "I don't play games with you," Rachelle said as she straddled me. "I love your dick and the person it is attached to, and I don't like to share, but in this situation, I can't tell you what to do."

There it was, I knew it was coming, the ultimatum, soon I knew I would have to choose Monica or Rachelle. "I am still officially and legally married, I can't tell you to pick me," Rachelle said, pushing her large chest against me.

"But," I said, staring down at the long line of cleavage that greeted me.

"If you pick me, you can do anything you like to me, anytime you want," Rachelle said.

My dick pulsed and throbbed as she said that with her thick accent. "I mean it," Rachelle whispered into my ear. "Anything you want," she repeated.

'Damn these women to hell!' I thought. Again I was being manipulated. If I chose Rachelle, it would be a kick in the face to Monica. How could I turn her down? Her big boobs pressed against my chest and inches from my face. Meanwhile downstairs, I had Monica's huge ass and thick thighs to pound into oblivion.

"Get off of him!" Monica shouted as she entered the room.

'Just what I needed,' I thought.

"Don't you have reports to file?" Monica said as Rachelle stood up.

"Here," Rachelle said as she walked over to her desk. She handed Monica a stack of papers. Monica quickly looked through them. The two powerhouses stared at each other. They were daring each other to look away.

"Can I go?" I asked.

"No!" they both shouted without taking their eyes off each other.

"He was going to choose me," Rachelle smiled.

"That's because you had your huge hooters in his face," Monica said, poking Rachelle's chest.

"Well, at least I didn't have my fat ass, milking his cock!" Rachelle shouted back at her, with her massive slap on Monica's thigh.

"Well, you have been pushing yourself on him, since the day you stepped in here," Monica said.

"Not my fault you didn't take the chance when you had it," Rachelle shouted back.

"I can seriously go," I said as I stood up.

"Sit down!" both of them yelled.

"Okay, we can settle this like adults," Monica said. "You're right, I had my chance, and I didn't take it."

"I have been a bit rude, and not asking first," Rachelle said.

'What kind of twilight zone, did I just enter?' I thought as the two of them sat down. "Are you guys serious, right now?" I said.

"Shut up!" they both shouted.

"He's cute and has a nice dick, but sometimes," Monica said.

"That voice, and he's always trying to please everybody," Rachelle replied while shaking her head.

"Exactly!" Monica agreed.

For the next ten minutes, all they did was talk about me, my flaws, and things they liked about me. Every time I tried to get up, they would shout at me.

"Okay, so how do we do this?" Monica asked. "I don't want to share."

"Of course not," Rachelle said, shaking her head.

There went my thoughts about a threesome and having them both. I always liked reading the stories online about some lucky guy having a harem or two girls at once.

"Tomorrow," Rachelle said. "We both get our turn. After that, he has to choose."

"I like it," Monica smiled. "Only one, though!"

"Agreed," Rachelle said as they both shook hands.

"Don't I get a say?" I asked.

"Will you please be quiet?" Monica turned to look at me.

"Yes, we are talking," Rachelle said as she stared at me.

"But?" I said.

"Quiet!" Monica said as she put her finger to her mouth and made a shushing noise.

"Remind me again," Monica said as she looked back at Rachelle.

Rachelle pulled out her phone and showed Monica the picture she had sent. "Oh yeah," Monica said as she stared back at me then my crotch.

"Tomorrow it is then," Rachelle said as she stood up.

"Tomorrow," Monica said as they both shook hands.

"I won't do it," I said as I folded my arms.

"Please," Rachelle said as she walked Monica to the door.

"A flash of her tits, and you will be balls deep inside of her," Monica said as she opened the door.

"She twerks that phat ass at you, and you will be pulling her hair and slapping her ass," Rachelle said as she closed the door.

They were both right; of course, I had no self-control when it came to either of them.

"Can I go now?" I asked as I looked at the time. It was beyond quitting time.

"Sure," Rachelle said. "I will be right behind you."

I looked back at Rachelle as she typed out a few things. "What?" Rachelle asked.

"Nothing, just wondering if you were serious or not," I said.

"Nothing I have said has been a lie," Rachelle said as she looked back at me. "I meant every word."

"Okay," I nodded as I left.

12