The New Bride

Story Info
What happens before and after the wedding.
3.7k words
4.37
36k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING

When I was two years out of college, I was half dating Jane who today would be called a "Friend with Benefits." It was not serious for either of us but it was fun. She always had to work late on Friday nights so if we were going to get together later, I would typically work late and then go get a beer before meeting up with her.

This particular night I decided to try somewhere new and as I walked up to the bar, I heard my name being called. Janes friend Shirley gave me a big hug and asked if I wanted to join her and her friends. Shirley was getting married in two weeks and I obviously could not have her seeing me scope out other women so I agreed.

I sat down next to Shirley and was introduced to her work buddies. Her friend Amy sat directly across from me and she was absolutely gorgeous. The next hour was spent dancing with a few of the women and chatting with Amy who I believe was flirting with me. It took a while but it became more obvious to the point that even Shirley noticed and interceded.

She looked at me and said, "Pete, did Amy tell you that she just got married six months ago? Amy, show him that big rock on our finger."

Amy lifted her hand up and showed off a fairly large ring. "Congratulations," I said. "Your husband is a very lucky man."

To my surprise Amy came back with: "Shirley, it was just harmless flirting. Besides, I don't see a ring on Pete's finger!"

Shirley grabbed my left hand and lifted it up to show everybody that there was no ring yet but that she expected me and Jane to someday be married. I made a joke about a pending engagement being news to me and lowered my hand back to its resting spot on my left leg.

It took me a minute but I noticed that Shirley's hand had not left my wrist while she was engrossed in the conversation. I was not sure if this was on purpose or she just forgot so I moved my hand from my leg to hers and rested it there. She paused for a moment in the conversation so I escalated things by giving her knee a small squeeze.

She gently pulled my hand off of her leg and placed it back on mine and then put her arms on the table while rejoining the conversation. I leaned forward on the table as if I was just trying to hear and slid my hand back onto her leg and left it there. Surprisingly, she kept up her end of the conversation without pausing so I just slowly started to rub her leg. She did not respond and I continued to gently rub her leg for a few minutes. At that point the women started getting up as if an alarm had gone off and started to say their good byes.

After we had all said our "nice to meet you" and "Good byes" it was just Shirley and I getting ready to leave. Before she could say anything, I asked her what her plans were and she replied that had had none. I said "I don't meet Jane for another two hours so why don't I give you a tour of my insurance office?"

She looked right at me and with a small smirk asked "Why would I want a tour of an insurance office?

I looked right back at her and smiled. "Because, after two more weeks you won't be able to tour an insurance office and every engaged woman should have one final tour of an insurance office." I did not wait for her response. I told her the address and that I was headed right there if she wanted that tour.

I pulled into the parking lot and as I was unlocking the door noticed Shirley arriving. I waited for her and walked in right behind her and for the first time noticing how nice her ass was. She was clearly nervous as we walked through the reception area and I guided her to my office.

"Since I have to meet Jane in an hour and a half, I thought that I would give you the abbreviated tour and we could just fully explore my office this time," I said.

I leaned in and kissed her and then pulled her shirt over her head exposing her beautiful braless breasts. She began unbuckling my pants saying "This time? It is only one time!"

Next her pants came off and I inserted first one finger and then another as I sucked on her beautiful tits, alternating between the two. She was squirming and quickly approaching her first orgasm which erupted after I hit her G spot. She was pulling on my rock-hard cock begging me to fuck her. I grabbed a condom out of the drawer and after putting it on lifted Shirley off of the desk and walked her to the wall.

With her back to the wall, I lowered her on to my cock and waited a few seconds for her to adjust. She wrapped her legs around me and I started just fucking her as hard as I could. Every thrust brought a chorus of "Yes, oh my god and harder, fuck me harder."

As I started to lose my strength I brough her back to the desk, turned her over and entered her from behind. Grabbing her hair and pulling it as I drove deeper and deeper into her fucking her as she has never been fucked before.

"I am cumming" she screamed as I could feel her legs shaking and turning to jelly. I was right behind her as I filled up that condom with a nice orgasm of my own. I sat back in my chair pulling her with me so that my dick stayed in her as it was deflating. We enjoyed that post orgasmic bliss for a few minutes before heading to the bathrooms to clean up.

I walked her to her car and she looked at me with those just fucked eyes and said "Wow, that was quite the tour. You were right. Every engaged woman should have that kind of tour".

I went to hug her good bye and to my surprise she gave me a kiss which quickly turned into tongues which became a full blown make out session.

We came up for air and she asked if there were cameras on the building. I responded that there were not. She started unbuckling her pants and said "By my calculations we have another fifteen minutes so stop wasting time and fuck me again."

I bent her over the hood of her car and again fucked her doggy style. I had to cover her mouth to stop her screams and we were both soon orgasming with just enough time to run back in and clean up.

As we got back to her car, I told her I was happy she could feel what it was like to be just fucked and I would be here next Friday night as well if she wanted an encore. She smiled, "One time only." And drove away.

ONE WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING

It was Friday night and I was not meeting Jane so I was working late and trying to decide what I wanted to do when I heard a knock at the office door. I was surprised but not shocked to see Shirley there. I let her in without commenting and I walked her to my office.

She became emotional as soon as she sat down and asked that I let her talk. She told me that last week was unexpected and that she didn't feel guilty because she did not plan it and did not intend to cheat. One final fling happens all the time and if no one knows then it is in the past.

Tonight, she chose to come and that bothered her conscience. I told her that we did not have to do anything but talk and that is exactly what we did for ten minutes before I asked the right question, "So why did you come her tonight if you are feeling so guilty?"

She stammered around a little bit before answering. "Scott likes to put me on a pedestal. He likes to make love to me which I thought is what I wanted too. You just fucked me. You did things to me that no one else has and I loved it. I want more of it."

"Did you tell Scott that", I asked.

She laughed. "You mean tell him that I want him to treat me like the slut that I want to be?"

I kissed her hard. "For the rest of tonight you will be my slut, after that, if you want your marriage to work then you better tell Scott exactly how you want to be fucked."

For the next few hours there was no lovemaking, just hard fucking. On my desk, on the conference room table and finally on my boss's wife's desk. (See Office Sex) We were totally spent at this time and after cleaning up I walked her back to her car.

We did kiss good bye but there was no repeat of the previous week's car sex. I implored her to talk with Scott and let him know what she wanted and that I would see her at the wedding (Jane was in the wedding party).

ONE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

Jane and Shirley were at the rehearsal dinner so I decided to see if Shirley's friend Amy was at the same bar that we had met. As I was walking up to the door, I saw the women exit the bar and head towards the parking lot. Fortunately, it seems that Amy had parked in the same lot that I had so she walked right towards me.

She seemed surprised to see me and I asked her if she wanted to go back and join me for a drink. She couldn't as her husband was expecting her.

"This can be a tough parking lot," I said. "Let me walk you to your car."

Amy laughed. "Will I be safer or less safe letting you walk me?"

"Let's find out," I responded.

When we got to the car, I kept a couple of feet away so as I would not make her nervous. I was playing the long game. "You are going to the wedding tomorrow? I asked.

"Of course. Will you be there? she asked.

"I will. I have been to the place where the reception is before. I happen to know that there is a private room there in the back. If you can get away quietly, I can meet you there." I said matter of fact.

It was quiet for a moment before Amy responded "You do know that I have a husband, don't you?

"I do. I also know something else." I left that statement hanging and when she just looked at me waiting for the next part, I finished with, "I also know that you didn't say NO! I will see you tomorrow. Give me some kind of eye contact when you can get away."

WEDDING DAY

The wedding went extremely well with the only noteworthy item from the church being that I waited until after Amy and her husband sat down before sitting down in the same row although about ten feet away from her. We did steal some glances.

We arrived at the reception and my table was two over from Amy. I picked a chair where I could look directly at their table without seeming like I was staring. Amy sat with her back to me.

When the meal was over and the dancing began, I got in line to dance with the bride. As luck would have it a slow song came on. I kept her at a distance, remarked on how beautiful she was. With a smile on my face, I asked her if she had talked with Scott. She shook her head No. As I was tapped on the shoulder, I just repeated that she needed to talk with him.

I danced with Jane a few times before she had to resume her wedding party duties. I then hit the bar and returned to my table to keep an eye on the lovely Amy. It seemed like her husband kept a tight leash on her. At one point she got up to go to the bar and he jumped right up and went with her.

The best opportunity came when she and her friends went up to dance. The guys stayed at their table and it seemed like they were not paying attention. I walked up towards the dance floor as the song was finishing. They all stopped and said Hi as Amy worked her way to the back of the group. As she walked by, I just said the room down the right corridor after the bathroom is available when you can get away. She did not respond as she returned to her table.

Twenty minutes later the guys from that table went to the bar and just started hanging out there. Amy stood up and we made eye contact. She started walking towards the bathroom and I waited a full five seconds before I excused myself and headed that way. When I got to the hallway two of her friends from the table brushed past me on their way to the bathroom.

As they entered Amy came out and whispered "I can't. It's too dangerous." I agreed and told her my office address.

"Skip Happy Hour next Friday," I spoke. "I will make it memorable for you."

FRIDAY AFTER THE WEDDING

Ten minutes before the office closed Amy arrived. I showed her to the conference room and explained that we would have the place to ourselves soon. She was very nervous and I had to have a fake insurance discussion. The office closed right at five (It was Friday after all) and then I escorted her to my office after making sure the door was locked.

We immediately started making out and I picked her up and place her beautiful ass on my desk. She spoke up. "My husband is expecting me at six so I don't have a lot of time." In between kisses and me pulling off her shirt and pants she stopped me cold with a question that I was not expecting, "Did you fuck Shirley?"

I responded that I don't talk about the women that I have been with, ever. She started unbuckling my pants and I asked her why she thought that I had fucked Shirley.

She smiled while pulling down my pants and grabbing a hold of my ever-hardening cock. "She seemed so happy the last two weeks and I thought that maybe you had something to do with it."

I responded, "I think the fact that she was getting married had something to do with it."

I lifted her onto my desk and removed her pants and panties. I placed her legs over my shoulders and drove my tongue into her sopping wet pussy. She immediately started squirming and moaning. I moved up to sucking her clit and inserted two fingers into her snatch bringing the excitement level up a few notches as I finger fucked that beautiful pussy. Back to fucking her with my tongue and a little ass plan followed.

Without warning, I stopped. "Oh my god, don't stop," she pleaded. "My husband won't eat me. I need this. Please don't stop."

"Sorry," I responded. "You don't have a lot of time and I have to get you well fucked, cleaned up and home to your husband by six."

As I had done with Shirley two weeks before I lifted her up and walked over to the wall and lowered her onto my cock. I did not give her any time to adjust as I just started plowing into her. She was a very quiet fuck. Just lots of moaning and grunting. I finished her off the same way that I did Shirley by leaning her over my desk, yanking on her hair, slapping her ass and fucking her hard doggy style until her married pussy came all over my member while I filled up another condom. I again sat back in my chair pulling her back with me so we could enjoy the end with me still inside of her. I told her (Correctly) that she was the single most beautiful woman that I had ever been with and any time that she can get away I will be ready. We cleaned up in the bathroom and I walked her back to the car. She was going to be a little late getting home so there was no long good bye.

TWO WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING

I was not meeting Jane that night and I was working late in the office until I figured out what I would like to do. I didn't go to happy hour as I knew Shirley was back from her honeymoon and I wanted give her some space at this time. I was also hoping Amy would drop by but with the hour getting later that didn't seem likely.

I heard a knock at the door and my immediate thoughts went to Amy but as I walked out of my office it was Shirley who was standing there.

"I had a few too many drinks at happy hour and I was hoping I could sober up here before I drive home," she said. She sat down in one of my client chairs and didn't look to drunk to me but you never know.

She looked down at the floor and said "I didn't think I would ever be back here and even as I sit here, I am not sure why I am here."

"Let me see if I can shed some light," I said as I began to pontificate. "Scott loves you and treats you like his beautiful wife. Makes love to you in a kind and gentle manner. In fact, I will bet you had lots of sex on your honeymoon. You probably talked with him about giving you what you need but it is not in his nature. He is a nice guy and he wants to keep you on a pedestal. The problem is that you have had the excitement of being treated just the opposite. You like the way that I just FUCKED you. I don't love you. I just want to FUCK you."

For the first time she looked up at me and there was lust in her eyes. "Now that you are here, I am going to give you the chance to be my slut," I said sternly. "You can leave now and be Scott's wife but if you stay you will become my sex toy to be used for my pleasure."

It took her about one second to walk over, pull off her shirt, and whisper. "Make me your slut. Fuck me any way you want. I have about two hours before I need to get home."

I laughed. "Get down on our knees, take my cock out of my pants, start sucking on it and I will decide when you go home."

Shirley starting giving me a blow job and working my cock with her right hand. I instructed her to switch hands as I wanted to see that new wedding ring caressing my rock-hard member. Shirley was young and inexperienced at giving head so this was definitely going to be an area to work on.

I stopped her, had her get to her feet and told her that I was going to do something new and that she would be able to continue what she was doing but in a different position. I lifted her up, turned her upside down and her legs over my shoulder for a standing 69. Her mouth was facing my member and my tongue was quickly buried into her pussy. As I was bringing her to a quick orgasm, she was spending way too much time moaning and begging me to keep going and not enough time sucking me. Something else to work on.

After lowering her to her feet and bending her over the desk I plowed right into her from behind. I don't think that I ever needed to come so bad so I drove into her time and time again, alternating slapping her butt and pulling her hair. I don't remember who came first but we were close together and there were a lot of juices flowing. It was at this time that I realized that I was not using a condom. Panic set in but Shirley said that it was okay as they did not want to get pregnant yet and she was on the pill.

It took five minutes to recover and we were right back to fucking on the desk. To regain my energy level, I was using long and slow strokes going in and out of that well lubricated pussy. To my surprise Shirley piped up, "Pete, if I wanted this kind of sex I would have stayed home. Just fuck me. Pound my pussy as hard as you can. Make me scream."

I laughed and we went at it like animals for I am not sure how long but it was incredible and I filled up that pussy with what seemed like gallons of cum while she screamed enough so that any Janitor in the building would have heard us.

At this time Shirley noticed the time and we both realized that we were going at it for almost two hours. She wanted to get cleaned up and home to Scott. I realized that if this was going to happen all the time that we needed not to get caught. She cleaned up quickly, kissed me goodbye, and headed off to home for a shower before Scott got home.