All Comments on 'The New Bride'

by ILoveMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then the husband's find out, breaks your legs and rupture your testicles for ruining their marriages. The wives end up on the corner for money. The end.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Good story. Some of it read like a porn movie script, but it was still hot nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce and diseases are in the very near future. This story wasn't arousing, it was depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an asshole. Please let Scott and the other husbands find out and break his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really spicy sex story. Respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why write a story about a slut bitch cunt who doesn't really want or need to be married?

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

I am the greatest - let me fuck you all the way to happiness... Surprised they didn't buy an insurance policy on the way out the door. Just a little over the top...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am glad that even at this young age I can see how fucked up our society is getting to be.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years ago

The guy is a classic narcissist.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I've known both women and men like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILoveMarriedWomen@ILoveMarriedWomen
I was turned on to this site after spending time with college friends talking about our lives. I was encouraged to tell my tales and I hope to do that over time. All stories are actual events with names changed to protect the guilty. I am no writer so don't kill me too much...