The New Build Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using both hands I released the fabric binds and eased the straps up and over her shoulders. Moving my hands along with the material my fingertips gently grazed the sides of her breasts. Heather shuddered as if a cool breeze had chilled her. When she pulled her arms free, I folded the garment in two.

"I'll put this on a chair. I don't want something this pretty laying on the ground." Her giggles returned and not one of the four in the pool noticed. In fact, Dylan looked like he was nestled in tight against Sue, and there was no way that Doug eyes were leaving Amy.

"Looks like we're missing out on the fun Frank." I'm not sure if she was disappointed by Dylan being at Sue's side or she was just sad that we still hadn't gotten into the pool.

"Only you are missing out. Helping you get undressed is the highlight of my year." A sly smile led me to believe that I'd said the right thing.

"If that's the case, maybe you could help me out of my panties so that they don't get damaged." Damaged? She'd be lucky if I didn't chew the crotch out of them.

I moved closer and looked over Heather's shoulder, still no looks from the pool. Letting my finger waterfall down her back until they touched the waistband of her delicate panties, I wanted to show my sexy neighbor that I wasn't in any rush.

Slipping my hands into the back of her underwear, I rolled them down slightly and cupped the cheeks of her ass. Pulling her forward, until her big titties touched me for the first time.

"Frank, you are a tease."

"Tease? Never. I'll tell you something about myself Heather, I'm a sure thing." With that I pulled my hands out of her panties and moved them to the front. Using only my right hand I slid it down over her bushy snatch, pulling the soaked fabric away from her skin as it went. Then I crouched down, kissing each nipple on the way by. Using both hands I caused the yellow undies to lower. Heather stepped out one foot at a time. When the lacy material was in my hands, I held it to my nose and took a big whiff.

Heather's "Oh my goodness" was followed by a "Wow" when she pulled at my shorts, releasing me from my cage. Her hand found my shaft before she realized where she was. Looking over to the pool, there was a sense of relief when she saw Doug nuzzled into Amy's neck. He was either whispering into her ear or biting at her neck. Sue and Dylan were wrapped in one another's arms kissing like they had last weekend. Knowing it was safe, she gave it a few tugs.

"That feels so good. Your hands are so soft." She lowered her head. I thought for a second that she was trying not to look me in the eyes, but she was focusing on rubbing the tip of my cock on her clit. "Holy fuck, you're so hot. I can feel you burning on my skin."

We both looked over to the pool. Nobody in there was even considering us. Dylan had his face buried in Sue's chest suckling at her, and Doug was holding each of Amy's tits, in his hands and her hands were under the water, out of our sightline.

Pressing my luck, I kissed Heather. I wasn't sure how it was going to go until she grabbed the back of my head and rammed her tongue into my mouth. Unlike my first time with Amy, Heather was not afraid to kiss me. Instead she started stroking my cock and prompted me to start touching her titties.

When I say they were huge, I don't want you the get me wrong. They were way bigger than Sue's and Amy's, but they weren't disproportionately huge. Just really big. Bigger than any that I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. I could tell how proud Heather was of them and how much she liked the attention that they got. Her moaning did not go unnoticed. What concerned me was her continually looking over her shoulder to the pool.

"Did you want to join them in the water Heather."

"No, I..." She was biting her lip. Another glance to the pool. Both of her husband's hands had disappeared below the waterline. "It's just, that I want..."

"You want what? You can tell me. It can't be too bad. Hell, you just watched me sniff your panties a while ago." I thought maybe I would get a laugh, but no way.

"I want you to lick my pussy like you do to Amy, when Sue's at work."

My head spun. So much for being careful and so much for Heather's coyness. It was that courtroom scene from A Few Good Men, and it was playing in my head. "Are we clear?" "Yes sir." "Are we CLEAR?" "Crystal." She had laid her request out on the table for me. Now it was my duty to fulfill her wishes.

"Here or do you want to go somewhere private?"

Had I been paying attention I would have noticed how stupid my question was. Both Dylan and Doug were sitting on the concrete edge of the pool, getting their dicks sucked by someone else's wife.

She didn't tell me where, she just pulled me over to the lounger and sat down on it. So as to not be the only one left out, Heather put the tip of my cock into mouth and washed my knob with her tongue. When I was wet enough from her saliva, she sucked what she could into her throat.

Dylan was leaning back letting Sue pleasure him. He had his eyes glued on his wife who was keeping Doug occupied. Doug wasn't nearly as relaxed as Dylan. He couldn't decide if he should hold Amy's head or her tits, while she sucked his cock.

"That feels so fucking good baby, but this is all about you. Lay back and let me give you what you asked for."

The curly tuft of hair hid the thin lips of Heather's pussy. Using my nose and tongue, I parted them and started working at her musky depths. My first lick that touched her clit sent a shockwave through her body. "Oh fuck. I forgot how good that feels." Pulling what I could of her lips back with my fingers, opened her up even more. While my tongue probed Heather I realized that I had put my mouth on all three pussies in my backyard. Each had a different texture, taste, look and feel. I loved every one of them.

Heather's clit was by far the biggest of the women, which considering the small thin lips of her pussy, made it stand out.

With her hard pebble bring sucked, Heather let out a, "Ooooooh" and moaned a couple of "aaaaaaah's". Increasing my speed to a rapid flick, Heather's hips started to buck beneath me. I knew that she was close, so I added to her experience by pressing two fingers into her.

"Oh my god. Don't stop, you dirty old fucker. I haven't had my pussy licked since college." Holy shit to both. She had heard Amy and me, because "you, dirty old fucker", were Amy's exact words, and what the fuck, Doug didn't go down on her?

My fingers fucked her like tiny pistons, and my tongue slashed at her like a soft wet knife. When her legs wrapped across my back and her heels dug into my spine, I knew that it was over for her. A flood of sticky residue filled my mouth. The sweet, tangy nectar was like the waters from the fountain of youth, and I was drinking it from the Holy Grail.

The fingers that had just been tangled in my hair were pulling me up. Heather's face was still contorted from her orgasm. When she kissed me, her tongue sloppily cleaned my face of her juices.

"Tit fuck me." Now there was an offer that I hadn't heard in many years. It wasn't something that Sue was into, and Amy, while definitely game, had titties that were just too damn hard and perky to press together into a fuckable set.

Pushing the twins together, I pressed forward until the tip of my dick tapped Heather on the lips. The soft skin of her breasts felt incredible around me. I had lost of what the other were doing, and when I looked over, I wasn't surprised. Dylan was eating Sue while she sat on the edge of the pool, and Doug was on his back while our little minx Amy was bouncing on his cock.

"You like that Frank? You like fucking my tits? Let me see you try that with her." I put my finger to my lips to quiet her, and Heather's face looked shocked, almost as if she didn't know that Amy and I were fucking on the sly. Luckily, we were far enough away from the others that we couldn't be heard.

The tit fucking, as good as it felt, was over.

"Heather, can I it put it in you?" Her head bobbed up and down. In seconds, my knob was rubbing against her lips pushing into her. Slowly I buried myself into her wet snatch. I hated myself for comparing vaginas. Amy was much tighter, but there was something about Heather that felt right. Like it was made for my cock. Molded to fit me.

"Oh, fuck Frank. So, fucking full." For the first time that night I could feel Doug's eyes on me. I had started slow with Heather, but she set the pace. Faster and faster. She was a very skilled lover. Hands in the right spots. Kisses when and where required, not just random slobbering. And control of her muscles, holy shit. Kegel exercises paid off huge for her. The boa constrictor grip had me praying that this wouldn't be a one-time thing.

"Keep going baby. Can you keep going until I cum with you?" I leaned forward. My tongue ravaged hers. I could feel her groans as they rippled through my mouth.

The sound of my balls continually slapping her ass with every thrust, was the only thing that I could hear. At some point the sex had turned into love making. Heather held my face to hers and staring into my eyes when she froze up.

The words "Do it. Do it now", came out of her mouth louder than I would imagine that she wanted them to.

The warmth of her womanhood surrounded me. I was buried deep in her when I let fly with my eruption.

"Holy Fuck Heather, you feel so fucking good."

I collapsed onto the big pillows of her chest, taking one of her nipples into my mouth. Heather's hand gently rubbed my back as my cock continued to throb deeply in her. I knew that my weight was too much, so I lifted up.

No one was standing directly over us, but they all had drinks in their hands and were nearby. The one that concerned me the most was Dilly, he had that look on his face. He looked like a sprinter that was in the starters box waiting for the gun to go off.

My cock was still deep inside. At this point, there was nothing to hide, so I bent a little and kissed Heather and whispered in her ear, "Thank you so much, beautiful. You made an old man very, very happy." Her hug showed her appreciation for my comment.

We were the last ones coupled. I'm not sure if they were waiting for us but when I pulled my meat out of Heather, the gun sounded. Bang.

Dylan was between her legs in a flash.

"Oh my god." I think that he shocked Heather. His tongue lapped at my juices as they oozed out of her. Doug had a look on his face that was, putting it lightly, one of total shock. He looked at each of us, finally stopping on me. Not wanting to scare off the new couple I stated the obvious, "It's a long story."

"Well, I got all fucking night."

Sue saved the day. She cozied up to Doug. Nibbling his ear as she whispered something to him. I could see his dick twitching as she spoke. He was torn. Watch his wife with another for the second time tonight or go with Sue and fuck his second strange woman of the night. He chose the latter.

I opened a beer from the cooler and watched Dilly going crazy. Heather had her eyes closed as her pussy got ravaged.

The familiar feel of Amy's sweet mouth on my cock startled me back into the present. A beer in one hand and her golden strands in the other. I knew that she was jealous of being shared tonight, but she was a champ. Her mouth was out to prove that she was the best and when I fucked her later, I was sure she was going to be loud and proud.

At full mast, Amy rose up from her knees and kissed me. "Miss me, daddy?"

As quiet of a whisper as I could, "Oh yeah, but I could see that daddy's baby was a bad girl tonight."

"Only for you daddy. Will you please make me happy? I need to cum so bad."

"I'd loved to fuck you baby, but our favorite chair is being used." I sat down on the loveseat and Amy climbed on me.

"I need you to eat me Frank. Be a good daddy and make me cum." I could feel the inferno coming from her pussy. She was on fire.

"Next time. I can't do that after Doug came in you baby."

She put her face directly on my neck and I could feel her lips brushing my ear as she whispered. "He didn't. I told him that I wasn't on the pill. Only you can cum in me unprotected daddy."

The tip of my cock opened the lips of her pussy. Just to prove her point, she sat down. Sinking in, I could tell that she was wet, but there was no way that anyone had come in her.

"Fuck Frank, I'm going to explode. I didn't cum on his cock and he wouldn't go down on me."

"Tell me what you want baby, I'll fuck you raw or I'll eat you up. You pick."

"Eat me up."

I put a towel under my knees to save me from any damage and sunk my face into my little vixen. As I thought she would, she let Heather know what was, what.

"Yeah baby, just like that. You know how I like it." And I did. I knew exactly how she liked her pussy licked and what little added bonus features cranked her up. Fingers in her pussy, a thumb up her ass, I knew what and when to use my tricks, and every time it paid off with her writhing in ecstasy, and tonight would be no different.

Not wanting to ass play in front of Heather, I eased in the same two fingers into Amy as I had into her. The outcome was very similar. Amy lifted her ass off the cushion and pressed her sopping cunt against my mouth. Her pussy was way meatier than Heather's. The folds and outer lips were darker and sensitive. But just like Heather, Amy got very wet. Each lap of my tongue or push of my fingers sounded like a wet squishing shoe.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Both Amy and I looked over at Heather and Dylan. He had his arms wrapped around Heather's legs and his mouth was attached to her like a lamprey eel.

Amy let out a loud moan. The sight of her husband sucking off another woman and the feeling of my tongue in her snatch sent her overboard. She threw her head back and made a noise like a wolf howling at a full moon. I knew two things for sure. One was that she came, and she enjoyed it. The other was that she was putting on a show for the others.

I sat beside Amy and looked around, Doug and Sue were in a full-blown fuck fest. I poured Amy some wine and unable to find the beer that I had set down earlier, I opened another.

"I think that you got it all baby. There's nothing left in there." The disappointment on Dylan's face made me a little bit sad. Heather could see it also and being far more mature than her pussy licker, she offered an alternative. "Why don't you fuck me until Doug fills up Sue?" The idea of Dylan's twenty something year old cock going into her was very appealing to Heather.

We all looked over at Sue and Doug. Sue was on all fours and Doug was getting ready to put it into her doggy style.

Fingers wrapped around my already hard cock. Amy slowly tugged it. She looked so sexy, sipping her wine while jerking my cock.

"Can we fuck too daddy?" There was no whisper this time. Amy made her intentions clear as she swung her leg over me and sank down.

Amy put her head on my shoulder, and we made love in that position. Long slow stroke in and out of her pussy. Our lovemaking was slow motion compared to the rabbit fucking going on near us. Dylan was on a mission. He wanted to come and get over to Sue so that he wouldn't miss a drop.

Sue's head was on a yoga like cushion. Her ass was in the air and Doug was giving her a go. It wasn't fast, nor was it slow, but they seemed to be enjoying it.

The wet heat of Amy's mouth and tongue on my ear made my cock twitch. In her tiny Tinker Bell voice, she asked me if I still loved her.

"Yes baby."

"Even after Doug fucked me?"

"Maybe I should ask if you still love me after he fucked you." Her teeth nibbled at my ear.

"He couldn't make me cum. Neither can Dilly. I save that for you Frank."

"Good, because I plan on making you come again tonight." I felt her muscles tighten to show her approval.

"AAAARRRGGGHHH." Both Amy and I looked at the lounger. Dylan's neck was rippling like he was trying to dead lift a thousand pounds. His orgasm sent him over the top. He was concentrating so much that every muscle in his body was rippling. Heather on the other hand was kind of shocked that he didn't wait for her.

Dilly jumped up, kissed Heather and thanked her, but his mission was far from over. He almost ran over to Sue and Doug, where he sat like a good dog waiting for a pat on the head or a juicy bone. I continued my slow pumping into Amy and watched Heather laying in front of me. Her big titties hanging off to the side of her body, her legs spread wide open, and the trace signs of Dilly's semen dripping out of her.

Amy moved a little, almost as to get comfortable, so I grabbed her little ass cheeks and lifted her up a bit. She smiled at me, kissed me with tongue, then said, "I'm doing this because I love you. Remember, this is all for you daddy". Then she turned around so that she was sitting on me in reverse cowgirl. When she caught Heather's attention, she gave her the come hither with her finger.

At first Heather didn't move. She was frozen in place. In front of her was a perfect view of my cock going in and out of Amy. To her left, her husband looked like he was close to cumming in my wife, and her own lover had left her high and dry.

Heather got out of the lounger for the first time since I had laid her down in it. She walked over and stood in front of Amy. Amy held one of Heather's hands and pulled her closer. Close enough so that she could use her other hand to cup one of Heather's big tits.

Reaching up. I used my own hands to cup Amy's perky offerings. Heather could sense what was happening. She leaned in and kissed Amy right in front of me. Their faces were very close to my own. I could see their tongues darting back and forth. I could hear their moans. Then I watched as Amy tucked her fingers into Heather's cummy pussy. I groaned at the same time as she did.

"You like that baby?" I honestly wasn't sure who she was talking too.

My little ringleader had all but stopped moving. I was fucking her, and she was finger fucking Heather. I watched as her fingers tried to plug Heather's leaking hole, and her mouth suckled at the big breasts hanging in front of her.

Every shake and movement of Heather's body caused her ass and titties to jiggle. Even when she spread her legs to give Amy better access to her treasures, she still shook. Amy leaned forward so that she could get closer to the snatch that her fingers were buried in and when she did, her cute little asshole winked at me.

When I pushed my thumb in, her "Fuck yes" was loud enough that Doug and Dylan both looked up from where they were spit roasting Sue. I was proud of how sexy my wife looked with one neighbor fucking her doggy style and the other fucking her face.

Trying as hard as she could, Amy just couldn't get close enough to lick the wet pussy in front of her. Pulling her back to my chest, I leaned as far back in the chair as I could.

"Heather, can you lick us both?" She didn't skip a beat.

Apparently, Heather had no problem with this. She grabbed my balls first and sucked them into her mouth. When they were good and soaked, she slowly licked from the base of my shaft, up its length until she made contact with Amy's lips and clit. Amy's "Fuck yes" was her second in the past few minutes.

If I thought that Amy's movements had slowed earlier, they were now at a dead stop. She wasn't about to move with my cock filling her up and Heather licking her.

"Holy fucking fuck." Amy's yell probably alerted everyone in the neighborhood, that wasn't in my backyard fucking. I looked over her shoulder to see, but I couldn't. I moved her long blond hair, twisted my torso, but I still couldn't see it. I wanted to look at what was driving Amy crazy, but it wasn't really necessary. I could feel it. Heather had pushed one of her long chubby fingers up into Amy. I was lodged between the slick wall of her vagina and my shaft. The finger remained stationary as I moved my cock in and out.