The New Build Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me." Amy was looking at me with her head twisted. Moving so that our lips locked I cupped her perky boobs and thumbed her nipples. I could feel her vagina pulsing around my dick. We had fucked enough to know when she was close, and she was close.

"Faster." Her words mumbled out passed my tongue. She lifted her legs and placed the soles of her feet on my thighs. "Fuuuuuck. Faster."

Her lips snapped away from mine. Amy couldn't take it. She leaned forward and pulled the licker of her cunt into her.

Amy exploded with my hands on her tits, my dick in her pussy, and Heather's tongue on her clit. The build-up and pressure were more then she could take. For seconds, maybe minutes after, she shook but didn't let go of Heather's head. When she finally did, the tongue that had been pleasing her lowered and licked me. Shaft and balls, nothing was missed. I honestly didn't think that I would or could cum again, but with Amy's face glued to mine, and my balls being sucked, that's what happened.

It was my turn to groan out loud. My load filled Amy's tight little snatch to the brim. I knew if Heather kept licking, she was going to get a taste.

Amy turned her head to keep watch. She wanted to see what Heather would do with the gift that had been presented to her.

Slowly I softened and slipped out. I knew that that would be it for me tonight. Heather didn't disappoint. Her lips sucked me in, and her mouth cleaned me off, but it was short lived. Her goal was to get back to the feast dripping out of Amy.

As happy as I was with what was going on around me, I looked over to the others.

Dylan was on his knees beside Sue. His dick was hanging limp and had turtled back up into his body. Doug had his head tilted back. He was looking skyward, waiting. 7, 8, maybe 9, thrusts later he came. His moans were as loud or perhaps louder than anyone else's tonight.

Doug was still hard when he pulled out of Sue. Sue looked back in disappointment, but it was short lived. Doug's cock was replaced by Dilly's searching tongue, and it was exploring its favorite cave.

At this point, I was just a chair for Amy. Some place to sit while Heather was cleaning her up. With my duties fulfilled, I reached over and grabbed my beer.

In that split second, my world was rocked. If I hadn't turned to search for my beer, I never would have saw it. Doug was still on his knees directly behind Sue. He was sitting on his legs, and his boner was still pointed to the sky. Dylan was working diligently on Sue and all three seemed content. Then, and I can only say this to myself, because none of the girls witnessed it, Dylan leaned over, grabbed Doug's cock, sucked it into his mouth, bobbed up and down on it a couple of times, then returned to Sue.

I was lost. I didn't know what to do. I had told Doug to bring an open mind, but this might be too much. I tried to read the situation, but there was nothing to read. Doug had no problem with it. It didn't happen again, and the three of them continued playing for the next 15 minutes.

Startled back into reality. Amy was moving to her left, and Heather sat in the spot that had once been occupied by Amy's ass cheek. The three of us kissed. It was my very first love triangle.

"Oh my god I need some wine. Heather, you want some?" Amy wasn't shy.

"Please."

I got up from the chair and stretched. I was in my fifties. These two combined we the same age as me. If this was going to be a regular thing on the weekend, I was going to need some vitamins.

"I'll get that ladies." I opened a fresh bottle of chilled white and poured three glasses. Grabbing ice from the cooler, I poured two whiskies. I knew that Dylan would never say no, and after what I had just witnessed, he probably needed it. "Doug, another glass of cum?" His head whipped toward me. It was a slip of the tongue for me. I fucked up huge. He was looking at me with a questioning face. I held up the bottle for him to see. "Rum. You want another glass of rum?"

"Oh. Sure, that's great." He was definitely questioning what he had heard. I gotta admit, it was very quick thinking on my feet.

The six of us enjoyed a cold drink and listened to the music softly cutting across the night air. If was hard not to laugh at the situation. We all had a few scuffs and rug burns on our knees, elbows and butts. Naked and wide open to each other, no shame, and our pride put to bed. We were all pretty beaten-up, yet no one was complaining.

Standing up, I headed to the water.

"Where you going babe?" Sue asked, lifting herself to her feet also.

"I have to rinse some of this sweat off of me." I dove in and Sue jumped in right behind me. I did a couple of laps and did a quick soapless wash. When I swam up behind Sue, I could tell that she was using one of the pool jets to rinse herself. I turned her around so that she was facing me and lifted her up so that the jet was hitting her directly on the ass.

"You havin fun old girl?"

"Fun? These young fuckers are trying to kill me." I smiled as if to say that I knew what she meant. "At least when you're done, you're done. I have a couple of holes for them to choose from, apparently I'm never closed for business."

We laughed together at the predicament that we had put ourselves into.

I can't remember the last time that Sue and I slept to noon on a Sunday. It was unheard of. The last memory from our crazy night was a group hug and everyone agreeing that we'd have to do it again sometime.

Skipping breakfast, we decided that floating was a way better idea on how to spend the day than in house. As the day pasted us by, Sue commented on how quiet our neighbors were.

There was nothing for me to do around the yard, so I spent all of Monday working on my laptop by the pool. I had a couple of cold beers and even jumped in the water once or twice, but by six that night, I had caught up on a few reports that may have been put on the back burner.

Tuesday started off the same, but by mid-morning it had clouded over and the threat of rain us upon us. I put away the cushions and moved to my inside desk. I had only just fired back up when I heard the doorbell. Before I even had time to hit the save button, it rang again.

"COMING". And swore, "for fuck sake's" under my breathe.

Making my way up the stairs, it rang again. I knew fucking well that it wasn't Amazon. Those pricks ring the bell once and they're gone. Only a trail of dust and an e-mail letting you know that they were there, was left behind.

"Hello." It came out before the door was fully opened. Heather stood there holding an electric drill in her hands.

"Come in."

Heather was standing on the tiled floor looking at her feet. She wasn't saying anything.

"Did you break Doug's drill? Do you need me to take a look at it?" For a few more minutes there was nothing. It clicked in before she spoke. I knew why she had shown up on my doorstep, but I would let her provide me with details.

"No. It works, I think. I just picked it up so if anyone saw me, they'd think I was returning it."

"Good plan, but why? Where are the kids?"

"At a birthday party. Doug's picking them up on his way home from work." She remained silent. Head down. Unable to look me in the eyes. I put my index and middle fingers under her chin and lifted. When her head leveled, she had no choice but to look at me.

We both knew why she was here. As much as either of us might try to deny it, the fact was, Heather had come to my home in search of an affair.

"If we do this, it's cheating. We don't have permission. We are all alone with no one to keep tabs on us, our partners aren't fucking somewhere close to us."

"I know." I waited for her. She tried to lower her head, but my fingers kept her up.

"You have to tell me Heather. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need. Tell me why you really came over here today." She hesitated. She started and stumbled over her words and stopped again. "Let me know for sure."

"I want...I need to be wanted. I want you to want me like you want her. I want you to use me like you use her. I want you to treat me bad and love me at the same time." Her eyes were locked on mine. "Make me do things that I don't want to do."

"You have way more to lose than she does. We can't risk doing this outside during the day." She nodded in agreement.

I reached forward, and she took a step back. Holding my hand out I smiled at her. "Drill. That is unless you plan on doing something with it that I've never seen before."

That seemed to be the ice breaker. Heather smiled and handed me the tool.

"Come on downstairs, I'll show you around." I walked past my office, past the pool table and opened the door to the spare room. It was simply decorated, but the queen-sized bed was very comfortable.

I sat and my sexy neighbor stood in front of me. Reaching up, I began to unbutton the pearly circle buttons that held her sleeveless blouse closed. When I was done, I noticed another very sexy brassiere. Heather must have assumed that I wouldn't decline her offer. I small tanned leather belt came off easily and the flared skirt, slid down her smooth legs exposing her undies. Yep. A matching set of lingerie.

Heather tried to reach back to unsnap her bra, but I stopped her. "Leave it on." Her dark hair fell forward as she bent to kiss me. It would be the first kiss that was a secret from her husband. Our tongues entwined. I could taste coffee and Bailey's in her mouth. She had had a drink or two before coming over.

"Spread." She complied as I pushed the flat of my hand behind her legs. She was already soaked. The rough lacy fabric did little to absorb her juices. Heather took her hands off my shoulders and started to lower her panties. I grabbed an arm with my free hand. "No. I said to leave them on. I'll tell you when they can come off. Understand." Two nods.

My fingers rubbed back and forth in her wetness. Heather put her head on my shoulder and went with whatever I had planned.

Her cleavage smelled of fine perfume. I couldn't taste it in my mouth, but it smelled nice. Alternating between nibbling on her nipples and licking her cleavage had Heather cooing. The fingers of my right hand continued working her pussy until I thought that she was ready.

"Hands and knees." I moved over so that she had full access to the bed. The purple undies looked almost black in the crotch from her excitement. Once again, she tried to lower them. My palm slapped down once and once only across the meaty flesh of her plump ass. It wasn't too hard. I couldn't risk leaving any marks. They tend to be hard to explain. "Don't make me tell you again." Heather just moaned.

On my feet, I pulled her to the edge of the bed and sank my face into her wetness. I licked, bit and sucked at the saturated material. The rough material scraping over my tongue.

"Fuck yes. Use me Frank."

My mouth started to drink up her fluids, I pressed my thumb against her clit. Her hips moved like she was getting fucked. Like I was standing behind her with my dick in her. When she got used to the feeling, I casually pulled the sopping material to the side and buried my tongue deep into her parted lips.

"Holy shit Frank."

Letting the panties fall back into place, I moved up a bit and licked her asshole through the cloth. The "Ooooooohhhh." that came out of her was split between disappointment and excitement.

My thumb ran circles around her fat clit. Her moans let me know that my big digit and my tongue were moving her to the place where she wanted to be.

"You like that baby?"

"Uh-huh."

"You want me to pull those panties down and eat you proper?"

"Uh-huh."

"If I do, they belong to me. Understood?"

"Uh-huh."

A spiderweb of her goop clung to the lips and hair of her sex. Heather was excited and that excited me.

Her pussy didn't stand a chance. I attacked it with all my mite. Lips, tongue, fingers. All at once, one at a time. It didn't matter how I pleased her, as long as I did. My goal was to make her happy that she chose to knock on my door.

The words, "make me do things that I don't want to do" popped into my head. She had asked for it. With her clit pinched between my thumb and forefinger, I ran my tongue up the length of her slit and buried it on pucker asshole.

"Ooooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk." I could feel the vibration of her clit and pussy shaking as I lapped at her asshole.

"You like that baby? Just wait 'til my cocks in there." I could swear that those words made her cum again.

Heather's belly bounced off the bed when I pulled her back toward me. Bent over, fore arms on the mattress, feet on the ground she was mine on the bed. Surprised at my actions, I kicked apart her legs, rubbed the mushroomed head of my dick up and down her soaked slit and pushed in.

"Slower." Not a chance. I didn't hammer it in, but in one smooth push, I bottomed out.

"Urgh."

Her tightness clutched ahold of me. She wanted me to take my time. I wasn't in any hurry, but I was in charge. My first two thrusts were matched with tiny swats on her naked ass. She cried out, but it was in pleasure, not pain.

My cock bottomed out time after time and each time Heather would grunt like she was getting the wind knocked out of her.

"Rub your clit for me baby. Maul that thing while I fuck you. Make yourself cum all over my cock." Heather didn't need to be asked twice. I could feel her nails scraping my shaft every time that I entered and exited her.

Hands on her ample hips, I thrust deep. Each plunge brought a foamy froth with it. I'm not sure if it was nerves on Saturday, but today, Heather was opening up. She was very receptive and from her breathing she was very close to cumming again.

Harder. Fastest. She wanted it like Amy, my pleasure. I slammed into her and each time I did, my nuts slapped her fingers harder against her clit. I tightened my grip on her hips and pulled her back onto my shaft.

Her little "ah, ah, ah" grunts let me know that she was even closer.

"Is this what you wanted? Are you getting what you want?"

"So full. So, fucking full."

Every muscle in her body started to tense up. I let go of her hip with my left hand. Using some of the froth oozing from her pussy, I lubed it up my thumb, and pushed it into her ass.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk." She exploded.

The only thing moving on the bed, aside from her swinging tits, was the double penetration of my thumb and cock.

When I pulled out, she seemed more surprised than when I had put it in. I ran the bottom of my shaft between the thin lips of her pussy and the crack of her ass cheeks.

"Spit." I put the palm of my hand in front of her mouth. Heather knew what was next and may have had a change of heart. My hand slapped that plump ass and the smacking sound sang out across the room. "Spit". She shook her head no. Another one on the ass. "Your choice. Spit or it goes in you like this." Warm saliva filled my hand.

I mixed it with her pussy juice and some spit of my own. It looked like there was more than enough natural lubrication to get me in. Using my foot to push her legs even further apart and lower her ass a couple more inches, I watched as the head of my cock stretched out her sphincter.

"Frank...please go slow."

Involuntarily the muscles of her legs quivered. As my dick slid into her ass, Heather alternated between "Ouch's" and "Oh's". At a snail's pace, I worked my way to the bottom of her pit.

My balls were resting on the lips of Heather's warm pussy. Her hands were wrapped into fists, clawing at the bedding under her, her knuckles were white, and all of her senses were on high alert, and I hadn't even moved in over a minute.

When my fingers grabbed her plump hips, she knew what was going to happen. Slowly I pulled about halfway out.

"Arrrrggghhh." I only let her rest for 30 seconds and I pushed back in.

"Fuck. Too much, too much." I let her rest again, then repeated the motion.

"Sto...sto...oh my god." Two thrusts in and out without delay. Softly, no ramming, but no rest in between. It wasn't a matter of lubrication, there was lots. In fact, I dropped a mouthful of spit down onto my shaft just to ensure it.

The skin below my palms was no longer being held, I was gripping it. Using it as leverage to pull her full hips back onto my cock. Heather was a trooper about it, her head and face may have been buried into pillows beneath her, but not once did she fully say "Stop".

"Ooooooooohhh." It came out with a gush of air.

"You like that baby? You want Frank to cum in your ass?"

"Yes, please, yes."

"Then play with your clit. Rub that big beautiful bean. Make yourself cum and I promise that I'll fill your ass up with my cum." Her hand attacked her clit. She didn't even wait for me to finish my request.

"Frank, play with my tits." Her hand dropped away from her cunt as she tried to pull the large lacy bra over her luscious mounds. The sound and feel of my hand slapping her wet ass surprised the hell out of her. "What the fuck, Frank."

"I told you before, leave it on." No response. Heather knew that she was getting exactly what she had asked for.

Little by little I upped my pace. My dick wasn't hammering her ass, but when everything was said and done, she was going to remember that it had been in there.

"You ready baby? You ready to cum for me?" Her groans were on the verge of screams. "That's it, baby. Let out your inner slut."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeee." Heathers eyes looked wild when she twisted her head back toward me. There were droplets of sweat on her forehead and bits of spittle hanging off her lips. Her hair was wildly clinging to her face, and her hands were still trying to rip holes in the bedding.

Slamming her back onto me for the last time I spurted a huge load of cum into her ass.

Every muscle in her ass was throbbing and clenching me. Neither of us moved for the longest time, until I gently started pulling my shriveling cock out of her.

"Oh my god, is there shit everywhere? Kill me if there is. I'll be soooo freakin embarrassed."

Luckily, here wasn't. I kissed her neck, shoulders and the cheeks of her ass before making my way to the bathroom to find a warm facecloth and a towel.

When I returned, Heather had curled up into a ball on the bed. Lifting her cheek to expose the brown orifice that I had just left, I ran the warm cloth through the valley. "That feels so good." After I was sure that she was good and clean I patted her dry with the towel.

Laying face to face beside her, Heather kissed me softly. "Why don't you like my boobs?"

"Why would you ever think that? I love your boobs. They're absolutely perfect and beautiful."

"I tried to take them out for you, and you wouldn't let me. Every time that I tried, you slapped my ass for it."

"Let me tell you a short story. I love your tits, but if a had to guess, they were what every guy you've ever dated was after, correct? Every time you ever went on a date it was the first thing they touched. Probably before even trying to kiss you. So, as much as I like your titties, I also like the rest of the package. Your beautiful face and lips. That cute hairy pussy. Your plump little ass. I love it all."

"Really?"

"I have no reason to lie, and you may have noticed how hard you make me."

Her hand touched my cheek and her lips kissed me once again. "Thank you for making me feel special." I wanted to say that it was her that made me feel that way, but I left it alone.

"You? What about me? I feel like a king when you're around me." Heather paused until she found what she wanted to ask.

"Do you love her?" I knew who she meant, and I wasn't about to play dumb by asking her who.

"I love the idea of her. What old man wouldn't want pretty little things like you and her around?"

"Do you think Dylan's gay?"