The New Build Ch. 03

Story Info
Another couple makes things complicated.
10.9k words
4.63
10.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, work took me out of town until Wednesday, and when I returned, things were...well...not normal.

Sue appeared to be nervous about our upcoming weekend. Her concerns were well founded. Were we going to cause irreparable problems and issues amongst our neighbors? Could we continue with our wicked ways without anyone getting hurt? Was it worth it? Lots and lots of questions, but the answers all remained to be seen.

"All I'm saying is that maybe we should put an end to it. At least drop it down to one couple at a time. That way we can control the situation."

"Control it? Sue the last time you said that the first time was a one off. It wouldn't happen again and look what ended up happening. Now we have strange people that we've never spoken to knocking at our damn door. I think that the very idea of trying to "control it" is a little fuckin crazy."

"Maybe we should take a different route then. Maybe we should play a game. Take everyone's mind off sex for a while. Just have a regular night."

My laughter did nothing to help calm the situation. "Regular night. Baby, the only way that we'll ever have a "regular night" will be to turn off the lights and stay in the house by ourselves. Dylan had a personal agenda from the first time he saw you. Now, I'd have to beat him with stick to keep him away from you. And Doug and Heather, the only reason that they asked to come over was because of what they heard. They wanted to be part of that action, no other reason. It definitely wasn't social. Nope, regular nights are a thing of the past. Plus, it was never us that initiated any of this."

She could see my point but was still troubled by it.

"Okay, I'll pick-up some steaks and you pick out a game. Hell, why don't the eight of us put a puzzle together." Sue took through a fake punch in my direction. "Okay old girl, we'll do it your way and try to keep things away from a massive orgy."

"We had steaks last time, let's switch it up to some of your kabobs." My wife could see my pouty face. "You know that I love you Frank." Sue kissed me and I slipped my hand down the back of her shorts to grab a handful of her wonderful ass. "Let me have a bath first you horny old goat."

Thursday was a beautiful day. It was already hot by the time Sue left for work at 8:00am. I was up and at it well before her departure. I sent my report for the out of town work that I had completed and went outside to tend to something more important, my grass.

The lawnmower purred as it mulched the green blades with its sharpened steel swords. I did the backyard first. When it was complete and it met with my approval, then and only then did I move to the front.

I noticed Heather and her children on their bicycles. A friendly wave as they passed by. The youngest shouted something about a swim, and I gave my normal reply, "Ask your mom".

After the second diagonal pass, I was done. I hosed down the lawnmower and let it dry in the driveway's sunlight.

Aly's image jogged into view as she rounded the corner a few houses down. She looked like she was on the tail end of her daily outing. I wasn't sure now I was going to handle her jog by. Did I wave? Did I make conversation? Should I just walk into the garage and make like I didn't see her? It didn't matter, it wasn't a problem that I would need to make a decision about, Aly jogged straight up the driveway.

"Good morning Frank."

"Hey Aly. Out and at it pretty early today?"

"Yeah, Jay has some classes at the school and Tia left this morning for a mini 2-day cheer camp. She'll be gone for the weekend. It appears that you also got an early start." There was a sexy smile that followed the last part of her words. She seemed happy that her child was away.

"I try, but sometimes I get sidetracked. Can I get you something cold?"

"I'd kill for a water right about now." She looked up and down the street as if checking for something. While she did, I stole the chance to check her out. Droplets of sweat glistened on her dark brown skin like thousands of tiny diamonds had been strategically attached to her. Her flat stomach heaved with each deep breath that she took and every time that she did, her breasts rose and fell in the black Nike sport bra that supported them. Her calves looked toned and sleek. The dark grey shorts clung to her ass giving both cheeks perfect definition. The brightest pink sneakers covered her feet from view.

"They're right here in the fridge. Pick whatever you want." She grabbed a plain water and opened the cap. I watched as the mouth of the plastic bottle settled on her thin lips and tilted back. When she had had enough, she re-capped the bottle and rolled its cold wet exterior over her cleavage and then moved it down to her belly. This alone was enough to excite me to the point where I could feel myself stirring in my shorts. She caught me watching and smiled.

"Can I ask you something about Saturday night?"

"Sure. Always feel free to ask me anything."

"How did all of this start?"

I wanted to be as open as possible, but not at the risk of telling someone that I had only really spoken to twice, all of my deepest secrets.

"Well...it started with Dylan and Amy. Dylan had a little, shall we say crush on Sue. I guess that we got a little bit louder than we should have and Heather and Doug overheard us. The rest, as they say...is history."

"Do you think that the others will be okay with us coming over on Saturday?"

"First off, there is no guarantee that anything will happen, and if by some chance that it does, I know that the two of you will fit right in. Hell, you'll be the belle of the ball."

"It's just that..." There was a very long pause as she chose her words.

"It's what?"

"I've, well, I've never really been with anyone other than Jay. A fumbling boyfriend years ago, but nothing memorable. So, if I'm being totally honest with you, I'm a little bit nervous."

"Don't be, no one will judge you. If it comes down to it and you feel like you're interested, do what comes natural to you. Look at yourself, Jay's a very lucky man."

"Too bad that Jay doesn't think so. He says that I "lack" in the love making department. That's why he sleeps with all those bimbos at college."

The look of surprise must have been very evident on my face.

"I'm not kidding. He thinks that I don't know, but I've found the condom wrappers and I do the laundry. I know."

There was no way that I was going to doubt her, but I felt a little bit sad. She was hot as hell and I couldn't image Jay finding something better at school. But who was I to throw stones? I live in the biggest glass house on the street. My wife of many years is a great woman, yet there I was...

It was only a bit after 10:30am, but I thought what the hell.

"Do you want a drink, Aly?"

"You mean like booze?"

"Yeah, something like that. A Bloody Mary, Bloody Caesar or some Bourbon. Something to help take the edge off."

"I don't know what would help. I'm so nervous about Saturday night, I don't think that anything can take the edge off. Unless you plan on keeping me tipsy until then."

"You'll be fine. Stay by my side and let the others do their thing until they're tired out. No one will be the wiser."

"We will." Her breathing had slowed to a normal pace. She was still coated in a sheen of sweat, but she looked calmer. "A Bloody Caesar would be perfect."

Getting everything needed, I used my work bench to make the drinks. Aly wandered around the garage looking at all the toys and trinkets that I'd collected over the years. I watched her every move.

"Cheers." Our glasses clinked together. Aly put the glass up to her mouth and took a sip. "Wow, that's freakin good." I couldn't look away from her.

"What?" She had tilted her head slightly sideways.

"You have absolutely no idea how spectacular you are, do you?" Her head now lowered. I could only imagine that she was blushing, and I hoped that I hadn't crossed the line. I put my fingers to her chin and lifted it so that we were looking at each other. "You're beautiful. Saturday will prove it to you. I promise."

"You're too kind Frank. But you did cheer me up, a bit."

The cold glass spilled some of its icy contents down my back when she hugged me. I set mine down on the bench and hugged her back. Aly smelled freshly showered with the smallest hint of sweat. Considering the fact that she had just jogged 5 miles, she smelled great.

"Aly, don't worry, maybe nothing will happen."

"Really. I've heard Jay and Doug talking. They didn't think that I could hear, but I could. Doug told Jay all about how hot Amy and Sue were, and now that's all that's on his mind. And Doug's a pig. He's always stares at me a bit too creepy if you know what I mean. If there is even the slightest chance, he'll...well you know."

She pulled the hug closer and her head pressed to the side of mine as we stood in my garage embracing. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest. My lips gently kissed her sweaty neck and shoulder. I swear that her heart pounded faster.

"Aly, I don't want to be overly forward, but if you think that it would help, we could practice in advance?"

It took forever. Like it wasn't registering in her mind, but finally her body shook as she nodded yes. Taking the glass from her hand, I set it by mine and guided her toward the house door.

We made our way downstairs to the very same room where I had fucked Heather the week before. It was a guest bedroom that was normally not used, but now it was currently getting a workout on a regular basis lately.

"Frank, maybe I should have a shower first."

"I think that you'll be just fine. You smell great."

Standing at the foot of the bed, we stared at one another. Each waiting for the other to make a move. Finally, our lips met for the first time. Tentatively, and with lots of hesitation, Aly allowed herself to open her mouth and let my tongue in. My hands slowly roved over her back and hips. Soft and slow would be what was needed today. Casually I let my right-hand cup the firm cheek of her ass and squeezed. A very quiet groan escaped her lips.

"Lift." My thumbs hooked the sides of her wet sports bra and started to lift it over her raising arms. Both of Aly's tits popped out at the same time. They shook and bounced into place, coming to rest high up on her chest. "Nice. Very nice indeed." Dropping my head, I circled each nipple with my tongue. Licking off any of the sweaty residue. Her groans now turned to soft moans and her fingers found their way into my hair.

Aly's butt sat onto the middle of the bed. One by one I lifted her long legs. Unknotting the laces of the bright sneakers, I removed them and the no-show socks. Lifting her foot to my face, I took the time to kiss each of her tiny toes.

Gently massaging her legs as they rested on my chest, I placed one back on the bed and kissed my way down the other. Kissing and licking over the dark skin, over the dark grey fabric, over the crotch, up her belly only stopping to rim her bellybutton. Up her chest to those beautiful titties of hers.

Pushing them together, I licked and suckled the firm mounds. Finally moving up more so that we were once again kissing.

Laying belly to belly, I pressed the bulge in my shorts into her crotch. I could feel the heat rising up and out of her and there was no way that she couldn't feel what she was doing to me.

"Lift." Two fingers off each hand pulled at the tight jogging gear that covered her hidden treasures. The material rolled down over her hips exposing her bare pubic mound. Aly was smoothly waxed. When the material pulled away from her vagina, barely visible strings of moisture clung to it. The lips of her pussy were very dark, but when I lifted a leg to remove her bottoms, the lips split, exposing the strawberry pink core of her love.

Naked before me, I buried my face into her. The taste, the smell, the wetness, covered my mouth and tongue. I used every skill that I possessed, even the ones that I kept in reserve.

My tongue ravaged every single inch of her skin. Her slit, her lips, her clit, it was all open and available to me. I must have been doing something right because Aly's hands held my head in place, while her thighs gently squeezed closed and open like the wings of a butterfly.

Aly's meaty lips hung low filling my mouth as I sucked them in. I couldn't believe how wet and receptive she was. For all the attention I was giving to her, I was rewarded with soft, sexy, moaning. She was an appreciative, yet quiet lover.

With one hand cupped to her breast, thumbing her nipple, I used my fingers on the other to probe her pussy while I focused on licking and sucking her hard, pink clit.

The barely audible "Yeeeeeeeeeees." Informed me that she might cum. The tremors that rocked her body left no doubt. Removing my soaked fingers, I used my lips and caught all of the savory nectars that were leaking out of her.

Her arms lay at her sides and her legs were motionless as I stood and removed my shorts. Kissing upward I moved into position.

"Are you sure?" I asked as the head of my cock parted the lips of her pussy. I was seconds away from becoming her second, maybe third, lover.

"Please." Her whisper gave me permission.

Slowly, smoothly, wetly, I sank down. Her large lips wrapped themselves around my shaft and held me tight. Her arms crushed my head as she pressed her lips to mine and her legs wrapped themselves over my hips.

Aly was tight, wet, and ready.

I tried to pull out, but she held me tightly in position. Her insides throbbed and pulsed around my cock. She was trying to milk me without letting me fuck her.

Everything about her felt right. Her beautifully contorted face. Her hard body under me. The smooth silky legs and arms holding me tight. Her wet pussy, that was strangling my cock. It was greed and greed only that made me think ahead to Saturday and more days like this.

Pushing my hips upward I was able the break the bonds that held me tight. Slowly, but steadily I pumped myself into her.

Quiet would be an understatement. Aly was almost silent as we made love. She moved her hips, her hands and her mouth. They all moved. She appeared to be enjoying everything that we did, but maybe she wasn't. I mean Jay is way better looking than me, and any sounds she made were nearly silent. So, I wondered.

My thrusts continued. I could hear the wet slapping sounds that our sex made. "You're so beautiful Aly. Is this okay? Do you prefer a different position?"

With her tongue buried deep in my mouth, she said the word, "Doggy".

It hurt me to pull out of the goddess beneath me, but I took the opportunity to savor some more of her wet pussy. I attached my lips to her and cleaned-up some of the overflowing juice that was seeping from her. I was rewarded with a soft moan and her ass lifting up off the mattress so that she could press her pussy to my face. When I had lapped up any and all of her secretions, I motioned for her to flip over.

If I thought the last view was good, this one was extraordinary. Aly lay with her head on a pillow, clutching it with her arms. Her long torso was arched upward, with her knees apart just enough to put her into the perfect position, her smooth ass was pointing directly at me. Just for good luck, I licked from the tip of her clit, up over her lips, through the taint and over her puckered asshole. No sounds, but her body shuddered with excitement.

"You like that baby?" Her long black ponytail nodded yes. "You want me to fuck you in that sweet ass?" The same ponytail shook back and forth like she was trying to swat away a swarm of flies. It was a bold question for it only being our first time together, but I tried anyway. Her answer was clear, and no it was.

Her hips felt good in my hands as I aligned my dick and pushed into her for a second time. Aly bucked and moved below me. She moved and corrected until she was in the exact position that she wanted to be in. The one that gave me maximum depth and her maximum pleasure.

The muscles of Aly's vagina moved with what I would say was a well-practiced skill. It seemed as though she was trying to swallow me whole. Reaching up between us, her hand searched until it found it goal. Her soft fingers cupped my balls and squeezed. She wasn't trying to slow me down. She was moving me closer and closer to the finish line.

In what I could only describe as frantic, I did it all. I thrust harder. I squeezed her hips and slammed her back onto me. I leaned toward and cupped both her rock-hard titties with my huge hands. When that wasn't enough, I arched my back, licked my thumb and pressed it against her asshole.

I screamed out as I came into her, and she screamed as my thumb sank into her puckered brown hole. Still shimmering with a slick film of sweat, Aly came on my cock.

Our bodies fell to the bed. I was still laying on top of her with one of her tits crushed in my hand, and my dick still impaling her from behind. I made no attempt to move, nor did she.

The gentle throbbing of my dick and the muscles of her pussy kept me in a semi hard state. With a couple of minutes rest or the right movements, this sexy creature would have me ready for round #2 in record time.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" Her voice was so low that I wasn't sure I'd heard her correctly, but I answered anyway.

"Never."

"I'm sorry if I wasn't as good as the others." I moved and rolled her over onto her back. Looking up at me with huge wide-open eyes, I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her with a passion that I normally reserved for my wife.

"As good as...are you kidding? I'd pack up all my stuff and run away with you right now if I was any younger. Hell, I wouldn't even waste the time to pack. Let's leave now." Her soft chuckles did little to hide the fact that she was close to tears. "Aly, you are absolutely amazing. Believe me. I have no reason to lie to you."

"I should go." I traced my fingers up and down the flatness of her belly, only deviating from the course so that I could circle her hard nipples with my fingertips.

"You don't have to rush." My fingers stroking the underside of her breast brought a shiver.

"Yes, I do, because if you keep that up, I'm staying here all day."

Challenge accepted. My lips found her rock-hard nipple and I sucked it in. My teeth bit just hard enough for her to feel the pressure. My left hand snaked its way south only stopping when it felt the wetness of her oozing gash. Pushing, I curled two fingers into her.

"Ooooooh. You're killing me Frank." Her legs spread wide enough to give me complete access to her most hidden treasures. Releasing her nipple, I headed toward the spot that I knew she wanted me to be in.

It didn't take nearly as long as I would have imagined for her over stimulated clit to concede and give in to lust. Her thighs crushed the sides of my head as they clamped tight against my ears. I tried to keep licking, but two hands pushing firmly on my head, put an end to that.

"You lasted way longer than I'm used to, now I have to go, or I'm gonna be late." Aly wobbled over to the guest bathroom and sat on the toilet. I stared at her as she peed in front of me. "Can I use anything in here?"

"Anything you want." Her firm ass wiggled and shook as she rinsed and washed her with a soft facecloth.

I laid back watching as she pulled on her clothes. There was a shyness when she started to speak.

"So, you've had sex with Heather and the other girl that lives behind you?"

"Yes."

"And Sue's not jealous?"

"No. She's had Doug, and Amy's husband. It seems like a pretty fair trade off to her."

"I doubt it."

"Why's, that?"

"Doug's an asshole, he only cares about Doug, and the other guy..."

"Dylan."

"Yeah, well, I've heard about his issues. He sounds like a champion. I'm not happy about having them clinging onto me on Saturday." Her chin almost touched her knee as she tied her sneakers. The bend in her back showed off her ribs and the bumps of her spine. When she finished, I pulled her to me.