All Comments on 'The New Build Ch. 03'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

What happened at the end? Did Amy bring Heather or Aly? It was funny that you had the list of couples at the end to remind you of the names.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

This is highly irregular on my part, but I'm withholding my rating. Like MajorRewrite, I am confused. Was that a cliffhanger ending? Does installment 3 represent the series finale? If so, I rate this one poorly because it doesn't resolve; there's an ending but no conclusion. My apprehensions are supported by the long time lag since this 3rd installment appeared. We're a long time away from Sept 2021. On the other hand, I note there was a one-year gap between part 1 and part 2. If a 4th installment is forthcoming, I'll revisit and likely give you a 5-star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little disappointed in the ending of things as well. It also would've been nice for Frank & Sue to have a conversation about his entertaining while she's away and during weekdays. They feel too mature and put together to not talk about these things.

I truly hope that we'll get a part 4 and have some level of closure.

dstr1964_55dstr1964_55about 2 years ago

Time for part 4, I think! This is a great series and I would love it to continue.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

I'm guessing that the surprise was Heather and Aly along with Amy. so Frank gets 3 for the price of one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but there is no way that this is an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy schnikes!!! Don't stop now!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The women's distaste for Doug and Jay and Amy's arrival when Sue is away was a perfect segue to some girl-girl action, especially since Heather had been into it in college and there were other small girl-girl contacts in the past three chapters. Also a great jumping off point to a daisy chain, 3 on 1... missed opportunity.

This story, while entertaining, except for Chapter 1, seemed a bit out of your normal patterns and the ending made no sense. You are better than that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES