All Comments on 'The New Deal Ch. 03'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
Secrets Shared

Well, this chapter upped the action. And I liked that it focused on Craig and Chip.

Importantly, secrets were shared, and accepted with understanding.

The possibilities from here are outstanding.

bucco40bucco40almost 7 years ago
More fun to come

Now that the 2 new ladies know, can't what to read what evolves. Especially Beth's thank you to Kim and Diana. Also, me thinks Cindy Lynn protests too much. She is over 18 now. She and daddy need to get together to start with mom helping.

PorkypinePorkypinealmost 7 years ago
Another Great chapter.

I would like to thank you again for another thrilling chapter of this great series. I loved Jenny's reaction when Craig didn't tell her but she worked it out for herself. that whole scene was brilliant and the way I would have expected her to react.

Yes I await to see how Beth is going to thank Sue, Diana & Cindy for educating Chip in the art of loving.

I Agree with bucco40 Cindy Lynn needs to be added, maybe she could be masturbating in her room thinking she is alone in the house when her mother hears her call out for both Craig & her Dad to fuck her harder as she orgasms, then mother is spotted but mother tells her that it could happen if she so wanted it too.

Well Thanks again and await what fun the next chapters have install for us to enjoy

FG

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to krakbaknsak58

Hey there krakbaknsak58! Thank you so much! That is what I love about the new series and one big element that sets it apart from the first one. This is equally about all the different characters this time around.

You're right - the potential is wonderful, I love writing this.

Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to bucco40

Jenny and Beth have a lot to process, but they definitely love Craig and Chip so it will be with a lot of love on their journey.

Cindy Lynn is just about eighteen. Her birthday will be mentioned in the story, and she will have her time as well.

I certainly hope you continue to enjoy the journey.

Thanks again for your words as always!

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Porkypine

Hiya Porkypine: You are very welcome; it is truly my pleasure to write this.

I also thank you tremendously for your comment about Jenny. I wrote that scene several times as I truly wanted to capture her turmoil and inability to think straight yet ultimately know firmly that she loved Craig. I appreciate your noticing!

Beth and Jenny have a lot more progress to go through in the series and yes, Cindy Lynn is getting there as well.

Thanks and please keep in touch.

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Can't get enough

I think the above says it all. Love it!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy42! Thanks. I'm so glad you are enjoying where I'm going.

I am adding a scene to Chapter Four as I feel it is too short. Hopefully, I will finish it

and submit tomorrow (Sunday 6/11) which should make it live in a couple of days.

I'm mostly through Chapter Five and have plans for Chapter Six on Sunday. As always, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks again and happy writing to you as well!

PaddleTeacherPaddleTeacheralmost 7 years ago
So so so so so happy to see new chapters!

After binge-reading through the whole original Deal story in about a day, I was so excited to get a notification that you're continuing the story!! I finally had a chance to sit down and read the first 3 chapters and I'm already all antsy and excited to find out what happens next!! Thank you for keeping the tale going!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PaddletTeacher

Hey PaddleTeacher! Thank you so much for your kind words. The Deal in a day, wow - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I owe you an apology. When I was listing authors at the end of the chapter I thought I was forgetting someone who fit in with this chapter - now I remember, it was you. Anyone who really, really liked the Sue and Jeff scene would probably like PaddleTeacher's series "T and Daddy J." It is a well done Daddy story. T is precious.

Thanks again. Sadly I'm writing as we go so it won't be as fast as the original but I'm trying to get out two or three chapters a week.

Thanks again!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Another hottie!

Like all the things going on!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Another excellent chapter

Glad that all the girls will be ready to join the group.

I am so hard. Wonder if they will be fucking via ass or pussy?

Looking forward to the next chapter

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
cant wait

wow awesome chapter cant wait to see even bigger orgies taking place.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

I normally wait till the end to comment, but I gotta say I'm glad the "boys" fessed up to their extracurricular activities with their folks and the other couples. Thanks for that. You played the teenager perfectly as she couldn't just let her guy get away. Beth & Chip seem older and more comfortable with their relationship. Keep writing!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Great series. Sue and Beth are women after my own heart. I like the fact that Chip and Craig are able to be open and honest with their girlfriends. It would be a shame if the girlfriends were uptight moralists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous