The New Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone watched as Jeff rubbed a hand through his short hair and turned a deep shade of red.

"Just don't show him where the paddles are in your part of the store just yet. I think I have to work up to that."

Cindy Lynn turned her own shade of red, "MMOOOOOOMMMMM!"

Jeff looked at his mortified daughter, "She did say 'yet.'"

"DDAAAAAAAADDDD!"

Everyone else howled in laughter.

It took just a couple of hours for the truck to get unloaded and the fixtures were placed in their new homes with a lot of repositioning until everything was just to Gwen's satisfaction. The boxes of merchandise were left in their appropriate locations to be opened the next day.

Soon hugs and kisses were shared in the parking lot and everybody drove home.

***********

Chip sat at the small kitchen table sipping a beer while he stared at the panty clad ass of Beth as she leaned over the stove cooking spaghetti with a pot of sauce and meatballs simmering on the other front burner.

Beth turned, her nipples were clearly visible through the white tank top. She noticed his goofy grin.

"What?"

"You are so beautiful."

Beth blushed as she turned back to the stove turning down the two burners. After one more quick stir in both pots, she turned again to walk over to Chip swinging her leg over so she could straddle him, her arms draped over his shoulders.

"Well, I think my boyfriend is gorgeous," she spoke as she leaned down to kiss Chip.

She rested her head on his chest and purred as he ran his fingers softly through her hair while the other hand gently cupped her ass.

"I like your parents a lot. I see a lot of you in them."

Chip chuckled, "Man, I got a third degree grilling the other night when they had me over for dinner. She was a little worried you were too old for me. But when she realized you were just three years older she calmed down a lot."

Beth laughed, "I'm glad. Even just nineteen, you are so much more mature than any of the other guys I've ever dated." She leaned up to kiss Chip again letting her tongue glide over his soft lips then licking around the inside of his mouth and against the tip of his tongue. She started to moan when his hand moved up to slide under the fabric of her panties to cup her bare ass.

"I'm curious. If you don't mind my asking, how many boyfriends have you had?"

Beth chuckled and leaned back to stare into Chip's smiling face.

"See, just mention the notion of other men to my old boyfriends and they would have gotten all huffy. You are actually curious about me for me. I love you. You are so perfect for me," Beth leaned in again to kiss Chip.

When she pulled back she stared into his eyes again enjoying the feel of his wandering hand on her bare skin.

"Three. One in high school and two during college but none of them lasted all that long, they just weren't for me. It wasn't until I got into college that I had any sex. It was okay, but I knew it could be a lot better. Honestly though, I never imagined anything as incredible as it is with you. Oh, my God."

She leaned down to kiss him again.

When she leaned back Beth laughed, "Okay, I kissed and told, your turn."

"Seriously? You're not going to believe me but you are my first girlfriend."

Beth's eyes grew bigger, "Are you kidding me? How is that possible? You take me to the moon and back when you make love to me. You know what you're doing."

Chip gulped, "I really love you, Beth. I want to make you happy and feel good. Hopefully, you're going to be my last girlfriend too"

Beth laughed and leaned down to kiss him harder.

Reluctantly, she pulled apart from him and returned to the stove to check on the pasta which was done.

As she strained the water from the pasta she glanced back at Chip who was watching her.

"Seriously, how did you get so knowledgeable and confident? You know what you are doing, I'm very, very happy to say."

Chip gulped, "You have an open mind right?"

Beth turned to look at Chip with a quizzical look on her face.

"I like to think so. I mean I'm thrilled Diana married Gwen and they are so happy together. Is that what you mean about being open minded?"

Chip looked at Beth carefully, "Okay, I'm taking a huge leap of faith here but I love you so much and will not have any secrets from you. That's no way to have a relationship."

Beth put the strainer full of pasta back into the now empty pot and turned off both of the burners.

She returned to straddle Chip and wrapped her arms back around his neck.

"Stop. That you would say that fills my heart up like you wouldn't believe, but you don't need to tell me anything. It's okay. I know you, and I have fallen so in love with you just as you are."

The two kissed. It was Chip's turn to stare into Beth's smiling face.

"It was my parents who taught me all about sex."

Beth looked at Chip for a long second, "You don't mean like the birds and bees talk, do you?"

Chip shook his head, "No, my parents and the Hughes and Lynns are a very wild bunch."

Beth burst out in laughter, "So I've noticed. I love it, honestly."

Chip swallowed, "Well, they had full on sex orgies fairly often since they met long before I was born and they still do and eventually included their sons, Matt, Craig and myself."

Beth's mouth dropped open. "Orgy? Orgy. As in sex orgy? Your parents? All of them? Are you serious?"

Chip silently nodded his head.

Beth shook her head, "Wow. I had no idea. Wow. I mean they are all kissing and hugging all the time."

Chip looked carefully at Beth, "This doesn't freak you out at all?"

Beth laughed, "I mean, Gwen owns a sex store and all of them are so hot looking. As for you boys, come on, who could blame you three. They really are all hot looking, even the dads. Wait, did you do anything with your dad?"

Chip laughed and shook his head, "No, but he did tell me he was bisexual, but I've never seen him with another guy, just my mom, Mrs. Lynn, Mrs. Hughes, I mean Hollister-Hughes now, and Cindy."

"Cindy? She's in on this too?"

"Matt's Cindy, not the Lynn's daughter. Pretty much everybody except Craig dropped out when he got serious with Jenny, his girlfriend."

"I've never met Craig."

Chip nodded his head, "Once he and Jenny got serious, he stopped hanging out with any of us. The last time I saw him and Jenny was at Matt's wedding."

Beth got up shaking her head, "Wait, Diana Hughes had sex with all the men?"

Chip nodded again, "Yeah, it wasn't until Cindy came around that she did anything with another woman."

"Wait, wait, wait. You mean Cindy has had sex with Diana too?"

Chip nodded.

"What about the other moms?"

Chip kept nodding, "Oh yeah, they've been with each other lots of times."

"Even your own mother?"

Chip still nodded.

"In front of you and everybody else? Everybody together? Orgy, orgy?"

Chip laughed, "I'm going to break my neck nodding so much. Yes, yes and yes."

"You've had sex with Diana, your own mom, Sue and Cindy?"

When Chip nodded yet again Beth giggled, "Well, no wonder you are so knowledgeable."

Beth brought over a bowl filled with spaghetti, sauce and meatballs and placed it in front of Chip then got one for herself as she sat next to him.

Chip smiled as he watched her push the chair closer until their knees were touching.

He grabbed the green can of parmesan cheese and handed it to Beth who after using it gave it back.

Beth shook her head as she took a bite of food, "Wow, wow. That is so wild. I mean I've heard of orgies but didn't think they really happened. All the time?"

Chip slurped a noodle into his mouth, "At least once a week."

"They still do?"

"Yep."

"Even Diana and Gwen?"

Chip nodded.

"Wow."

"Hey do you still..."

Chip finally shook his head no, "Not since I met you."

Beth put her hand on Chip's leg, "You are so sweet."

She leaned in to kiss him, but not before carefully licking a spot of sauce off his chin.

"Do you think maybe someday we could join them?"

Chip laughed, "Only if you really want to, but I'm sure you'd be welcome. My mom likes to say 'the more, the merrier.'"

"Wow. I mean, not right away. But maybe someday, who knows? I love, love, love working with all of them in Paradise. And I'm completely crazy for you. I mean if your knowledge is a product of all that, it must be incredible. I can't quite imagine it."

Chip beamed and leaned back in for another kiss.

They ate in pretty much silence except for occasional kissing. As Beth stood to clear the dishes Chip reached out to hold her arm.

"Stop. You made me a delicious dinner, the least I can do is clean up. You go and relax. I've got this."

Beth stared at Chip, "You're doing dishes? I'm never ever, ever, ever letting you go, you realize that don't you."

Chip smiled, "Good."

They leaned in to each other for another long kiss before Beth turned and walked to the entrance of the little kitchen, "Are you sure?"

"Go, go. I'm fine," Chip waved her away.

As Beth had cleaned most of the dishes as she cooked Chip didn't have that much to clean. Beth kept a very tidy kitchen. Soon enough, everything was clean and put away. Chip walked out of the opening into the living stopping to stare at the piece of white fabric on the middle of the floor.

Chip grinned, Beth's tank top.

He bent to scoop it up. As he neared the door to the bedroom he saw a much smaller piece of pink fabric in the middle of the doorway.

Beth's panties.

He walked into the bedroom to find Beth nude sprawled on her back waiting for him.

"Oh good. I left a trail for you in case you got lost."

Chip laughed as he tossed the two pieces of clothing into Beth's laundry basket on the floor in the open closet.

"I noticed, thanks."

"You realize you got me all hot and bothered with that talk about your family and the others."

"Gee, sorry about that."

Beth laughed, "I'm not. Come here and show me some more wonderful things your mother taught you."

Chip laughed and dove onto the bed and the laughing girl.

Chip kissed her deeply as he ran his fingers up and down her sides. She squirmed slightly as they tickled. Chip sat back to pull off his shirt and then stood beside the bed as he pulled his pants and underwear down and off his body.

His cock snapped out and waved in front of him.

"Mmmmmmm, I love looking at your cock."

Beth wiggled forward until her head was over the edge of the bed right in front of Chip. He grinned and pushed his hard flesh into her open mouth.

She ran her tongue over his shaft inside her mouth. She sighed as she felt him reach down to drag his nails over her back and spine.

He leaned forward pushing more of his cock into her mouth as his hands found her ass cheeks. He kneaded her pliable flesh hard as she groaned and sucked on him.

Soon with a groan Chip reached down to pick Beth up by her arm pits. He rolled her over and onto her hands and knees and turned her around her ass right in front of his face. He leaned in to plunge his tongue deep into her.

She wiggled and swayed her hips as Chip's tongue pushed into her and slid along her lush folds. He grabbed her hips and held his face steady as he drove his tongue back and forth through her.

She gasped, squirmed and cried out as the waves came crashing over her. She fell forward her face into the bed as Chip sat next to her, wiping his mouth and letting his hand slide over her smooth legs.

He got up and moved over to Beth's dresser to grab the box of condoms there on the top. He rubbed the smooth material down his hard flesh.

As she started to stir he leaned down to grab her hips and pulled her back up onto her hands and knees. He felt between her legs, and she was soaking. He reached between his legs and found his swaying hard flesh. He leaned forward and pushed himself into her.

Beth groaned and pushed back.

The two swayed back and forth.

Chip looked down at the gorgeous girl below him. It took his breath away. He looked at the smooth curves of her ass.

He grinned and stuck his thumb into his mouth and bathed it.

After it was wet enough he put his hand down on the base of her spine and slowly pushed his thumb in a curl into her ass.

Beth snapped her head up, "Oh fuck."

She pushed back harder as he thrust his thumb back and forth into her as they both slammed their hips together.

He looked down again at her and grinned wider.

"Here's something I just learned today."

Beth howled as he slapped his hand down spanking her shaking ass leaving a red mark.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," Beth wailed then screamed as a second orgasm exploded through her body shaking so much Chip gasped and emptied himself into her.

The two fell side by side and rested. Hands softly found each other's flesh to glide across caressing. They would lean heads every now and then for a soft kiss.

Beth leaned up, "Moon and back, my love. Moon and back. I have got to thank your mom."

She paused for a minute.

"And Diana, and Sue, and Cindy."

*****

Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment or email and keep an eye out as I promise to respond. While waiting for the next chapter please check out some of the great writers I have had the fortune to meet (virtually!) here including Petertowers, 36ff_Tiki, BigPappy42, Emmeline, Nerfster, carbinemaster and live4theBJ. There are more I know and I'll get to you! Thanks - LF

12