All Comments on 'The New Deal Ch. 06'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Loving this new story, and the pace it is set at. I am looking forward to more of Jesse's story.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
AWESOME..great way to bring Beth into the neighborhood

Can't wait for all the young kids to begin sharing.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to krakbaknsak58

Hey krakbaknsak! Welcome back and thanks for the fast comment.

I'm looking forward to more of Jesse myself. While I know numerous transgenders, I do plan on doing some homework/research to make Jesse more relevant and realistic.

Thanks for enjoying.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

Hey prop69! Thanks for your comments as always. I enjoyed the Beth scene a lot. I find there is a lot of interesting qualities to the new guard in how they interact with each other and the old guard.

Thanks again for reading and leaving a wonderful comment!

LF

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Keep them coming Litfan.....please! Beth is my new favorite character. I love how you have developed the story for Chip and Beth and brought Chips parents into the fold to help Beth learn to better pleasure her man. Its awesome to read about loving relationships that have the "dirty" kinky side to it without being abusive.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy42: Hello again and thanks. I am quite fond of Beth as well. She is definitely not Cindy.

Honestly, I love a mix of sweet passion with real hot raunch. I love my kinks, but I agree, not a fan of abusiveness at all.

Glad you enjoyed this. Of course you know I'm going to wish you happy writing.

Take care

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
just an idea

this is just an idea bjt when your done eith this series yiu may want to consider each couples kids joining in with their own parentz.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke.

You know the idea did cross my mind but wow...what a stretch of time. The original generation would be at least mid sixties if not older.

I've got a lot to explore with the now but it is a neat idea. Seeing how they all love the close knit feelings I'm sure that is a path many of them would follow.

Thanks!

hercreamerhercreameralmost 7 years ago
story idea

First off, thanks for the amazing writing. It's taken a while to read them all but man have they all been worth it. I have a story idea. What's the odds of Matt fucking Gwen. I know she's a lesbian but she loves him and Matt is like her own now so how does that sound? Again, thanks for the hard work.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Hercreamer

Hey hercreamer: Gwen is a character that fascinates me. I'm not quite sure where she is going with Matt. She definitely loves him. I'll keep exploring, and we shall all see.

Thanks for the great comment.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

For a change, it was good to see the boyfriends mothers teach the girlfriends. Both young males and women need to learn about sex and love making and how to properly perform the various acts. First wife and I did not know what/how because no one taught us. Obviously, marriage did not last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous