The New Deal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth shook and shuddered and moaned out her release quivering slightly. Kim bit the front of the couch cushion and wailed as she came.

Adam groaned and came for the second time in a short order.

Kim sank back into her husband who squatted on the floor as Beth slid off of Chip to sprawl next to him, her legs spread wide revealing her red, wet open sex to Kim and Adam just inches away.

All four rested and caught their breaths.

Kim looked up at the naked woman in front of her, the open sex so exposed. She couldn't help it. Kim leaned forward and gently wiped her tongue through the moist folds.

Beth jerked up, "Holy cow!"

Beth looked down at the woman between her legs. "Ooooo, wow, that feels nice."

Kim smiled and sank her face into Beth's sex.

Chip sat there and watched his girlfriend grow more and more flushed, her breasts moving more as her breaths got more and more ragged.

Surprised, he felt himself growing again at the sight.

Beth reached her hands down to clutch Kim's moving head, "Oh Kim, that feels amazing."

Chip groaned and shifted up onto his knees bringing his swaying cock near Beth's face.

Beth's eyes lit up and she reached out to grab the proffered flesh. She looked down at the top of Kim's head again and then the sight of Adam lying nude on the floor stroking his cock at the sight of the three of them.

Beth groaned and inhaled Chip's hard flesh. Slowly then quicker and quicker she drove her head on Chip's long tube as Kim drove her tongue through the soaking, plump folds of flesh.

With a surprised jolt Beth suddenly screamed into Chip's cock as she exploded sending Chip over the edge to again pour his seed into her willing mouth.

Kim sat back and watched as Beth gasped and panted.

Chip slid down next to her.

Beth slowly relaxed and rested her hand across her brow.

"Oh, wow, wow, wow, wow."

Kim chuckled, "I'm so sorry. So much for baby steps I guess."

Beth laughed, "You don't hear me complaining."

Adam chuckled and looked at his wife, "So I wonder what the lesson where you teach Beth how to take Chip in her ass is going to end up after how this one ended?"

Beth shot up, "In my ass? Oh fuck."

*********

"Jesse! Hey Jesse!"

Jesse turned her head to see Cindy with a group of people. Cindy was smiling and frantically waving at her.

Jesse smiled and walked over to the group.

"Hi Cindy," Jesse said right before Cindy leaned over and gave the startled girl a kiss on the cheek.

Cindy put her arm around Jesse, "Jesse, this is my husband Matt. And these are his mothers, Diana and Gwen Hollister-Hughes. They own the new bookstore."

Gwen corrected, "Owners along with Cindy."

Cindy blushed, "Yeah, well, this is Jesse one of my new fantastic workers in the café."

Diana and Gwen gave Jesse hugs.

Diana smiled at Jesse, "So you ready? We open in two days. I can't wait. We have a grand opening full page ad in the paper that will run on opening day."

Gwen looked at Diana, "I was wondering if you wanted to make it a soft opening tomorrow?"

"Soft opening?"

"Yeah we go there and leave the door open and if any customers come in we wait on them."

Diana smiled, "That sounds great, and much less intimidating. I say let's go for it."

Cindy looked at Jesse, "If you're free tomorrow, feel free to come in to work, since I'll be kind of open."

Jesse waved her bags, "Great. I just bought a new wardrobe for work! I'll wear something new tomorrow. It was great meeting all of you."

Diana reached into her jacket pocket to get her phone, "I better call Sue, Kim and Beth let them know about tomorrow."

Jesse went off to get a bite to eat in the food court while Cindy, Gwen and Matt decided which movie they were going to watch.

No matter how good the movie was they all knew their minds would be on what tomorrow would bring with the first day at the new store.

*****

As always thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed the continuing adventures. Please feel free to leave a comment or email and check back as I do respond. Thanks.

12