The New Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Lea learns her role and reveals her reasons to Royden.
5k words
4.58
3.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

Theo stood in the opening of the library and looked at his reflection in the antique mirror. His hair, a pale kind of dirty blonde, his eyes a deep hazel. His mate called him drop your panties kind of sexy. He chuckled just thinking about the first time she had told him that. He just stared and shook his head. He stood a good six inches above her five foot six frame. Right at the moment he wished he was with her in their rooms. She was close to her time in their pregnancy, and she was anxious with it.

He turned and looked at his new alpha bitch. She was nose deep in the pack books, learning their history and about werewolf life and traditions.

'She's such a small thing,' he thought.

'Small things have a way of making big explosions my love,' Theo heard his wife answer. 'Remember how you felt about me?'

That brought a smile to Theo lips. In the beginning he was terrified that he would hurt his lovely wife. But she quickly dispelled that fear and promptly reminded him that they were werewolves.

"You can go to her Theo," Lea said as she turned the page of the most interesting history she had ever read. Such dynamics, such traditions, it was no wonder they had never really been discovered outside of horror films. True the odd situations slipped here and there which started the lore and sparked books and films, but nothing other than rumors.

She looked up to see Theo still by the door.

"Theo," she said and shook her head as he just stared. "Really. I know you're worried. Just go. I can get back to our rooms now blindfolded." Just saying that made her smile. It's been two weeks since she moved past the second stage of her change and she had officially moved in with Royden.

"I'm here to watch over you my alpha," he said with a smirk.

"Theo," Lea said as she looked up at him sternly. "What did I say about that?"

"What? It is who you are, and will become soon enough. Besides, Royden isn't ready for you to be solo just yet."

"He should know by now that I'm stronger than I was."

'It's not that my love,' Royden piped in, 'I want you safe yes, but until our mating I would feel better if you had Theo or Kelly with you still.'

'Who invited you to the conversation?' Lea said to Royden. Then she mentally reached out and proceeded to teach him a lesson on distraction. She closed her eyes and wrapped her mind around him as though he were standing there with her. She teased his neck with her teeth and slid her hands down his back until she was gripping each of his delectable ass cheeks and pulled him in. She ground her pelvis against his hard shaft. Just as he groaned she let go and broke the contact.

'Hey!'

'That will teach you to pay attention to your work and not eavesdropping,' she said then opened her eyes to see Theo doing his best to keep his laughter in.

"What?" she asked starting to giggle a bit.

"I think you have just proven you are a perfect alpha mate. I've never seen a female take control like you just did."

Lea laughed wholeheartedly at that. She gathered her books and stood. "Come on, let's get me back to our rooms so you can get back to Kelly."

"Awe and it was just getting entertaining," Theo chuckled. He opened the door as she walked up to it. They walked out a smile still on their faces.

"Kelly seems to be coming along in her last trimester," Lea said. "I'm ashamed to have not noticed at first."

"You were in the beginning stages of the change. So much of your change was, I'm sure, overwhelming. Then add in finding out that you are mate to the alpha. Well that took up more of your mind. So it's understandable. Not to mention she didn't start showing until last week. Easy to miss it."

"Well I know now. Has anyone checked her yet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Has the pack doctor given her a check up yet? Seen how the pup or pups are doing in there?"

"She's refusing to go. She says that she feels fine."

Lea stopped dead cold. "No, that's not good enough." She turned on her heal and headed to Theo and Kelly's rooms.

"Wait Lea," Theo said as he adjusted to keep up with her. Who knew that she could move so fast?

Lea reached their room and without a thought to courtesy she barged in.

Kelly was stretched out on the couch. She leaned up when she saw Lea stride in.

"What's going on, what's wrong?" she asked.

Lea walked to her and helped her to sit up. "You are at the moment."

"What?"

"Why haven't you done your check up with the pack doctor?"

"I feel fine. I don't need to go see him."

"That's just bull shit," Lea said. Her agitation was palpable. "Look. This is your first pregnancy. You need to take every advantage of every ounce of protection for you and your pup. I won't allow you to do less." She turned to Theo. "And you should be making her do so. You're her mate, you should demand more of yourself in the protection of your family."

Kelly touched Lea's arm. Theo was just staring at her. "I'll go," she said as she reached up to wipe away the tears from Lea's eyes. "My alpha please don't cry. I'll go."

Lea stood abruptly, embarrassed. "I have to go. I shouldn't have come here like this."

She turned to leave and saw Royden in the doorway. She gasped. Color burned her cheeks and she just walked out.

Royden looked at Theo and Kelly. "Do as she asks. I'll take care of her." He turned and left behind Lea. He saw her waiting. He wrapped his arms around her waist and walked her back to their rooms. Once there he led her to the couch and just waited.

"You're too patient with me," Lea said with her head down.

Royden placed his fingers on her chin and lifted her face to look at him. "I will always be patient with you my love. It's more that I'm concerned as to why that angered you so much. And why you're so sad. I was hoping you would tell me when you were ready."

She stood and walked to the window. "You won't want me anymore if I tell you."

"That will never happen."

"I've been reading," she said.

"I know. I see the books around our rooms."

She turned a stern eye to him. He wisely shut up to let her continue.

"I never told you why I started my experiment." She turned to look out the window again. It seemed easier to say it that way. "I was married before. We were together for several years until he decided to trade me in for a newer model."

Royden wanted to go to her, to hold her and show her that he would love and support her no matter what. But the way she was holding herself, he knew she had to get it out.

"I was beginning to have some strange pressure during my periods. I never noticed it before. Too wrapped up in my work and the divorce I guess, so I missed the signs that my body was telling me that something was wrong.

I went to the doctor and got a check up. A really good one. When the doctor came back in she asked if I had ever tried to get pregnant. I never really thought about not having kids, the timing was never right. And now that I was divorced, I thought that I would just have to wait a bit longer.

That's when she told me that my uterus was tilted to such a degree that if I did get pregnant that it would be dangerous, potentially deadly, not just for the fetus, but my life would be at risk. So the only solution I really had was to not get pregnant. Me, the one who wanted the dream life, who had succeeded at her career, who wanted the total package. I'm divorced and I couldn't have any kids of my own." Her breath caught as a sob escaped. The pain of a women who desperately wanted children, and knowing she never will. Added to that, her readings taught her how important having pups is for the alpha pair. Her sobbing continued.

Unable to stay away, Royden stood up and went to her. He turned her and pulled her in tight to comfort. His wolf was spinning in his head, 'She's not right. I know we can have pups.'

'She believes otherwise. Let her finish it out. We'll have the pack doctor check her.'

As Lea began to settle he led her back to the couch. "Tell me the rest."

"I went into a depression. I was scientist enough to know the signs, but I was devastated. I didn't leave the house for months," she took a deep breathe. "Then I saw a movie about a werewolf. And the man changed to the wolf. For some reason my mind started again. I began to question what the structural composition would be for that to really happen. How could a person be able to change their physical body with little to no repercussions? You know the rest of the story."

"That explains how you came to be with us," Royden said, "But that doesn't explain your reaction to Kelly's decision."

"I don't know why, but the thought of her just dismissing her health that way just made me angry. I guess I projected my feelings onto her. And that's inexcusable, and embarrassing."

"One of the qualities of a good and strong alpha is for the care and well being of the pack. I think that your change has made you hyper sensitive for the time being. As for being embarrassed, that will pass. Let's put your mind at ease as well. Let me take you down to the doctor and have him give you a complete check up. For the last and most important, you're my mate. I will never let you go."

"How can you still want me?" Lea asked. "The books say..."

"I don't care what those books say. I love you. You're mine and that's all there is to it."

'Listen to our mate,' Lea's wolf said. 'You may not think that you can bare our young, but I know I can.'

'How do you know that?'

'Luna has told me.'

'It can't be that simple.'

'For us it is,' her wolf asserted

"I do trust you and my wolf is saying Luna says she can have pups."

"Wait, you're wolf is in contact with Luna?" Royden asked astonished.

'Luna speaks to us every time I emerge,' her wolf answered.

"She says Luna speaks to her every time she emerges " Lea told Royden.

"I knew there was something about you that was special."

"What do you mean?"

"Luna only typically speaks to the elders directly, and only occasionally to an alpha when she feels it necessary."

"So what does that mean for me?"

"It could mean you're destined to be an elder, or Luna feels it necessary to be in contact with your wolf. Honestly she will reveal her motives when she feels it's the right time."

"Well that is a bit vague, don't you think?"

"Luna always leads us to our destiny, but leaves us to our own decisions. It's up to us to know and teach right from wrong."

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink?"

"Pretty much yes."

"So what do I do with her advice?"

"Let me know the next time your wolf hears her. And we'll see if we can figure out what she is trying to tell you."

"Ok," Lea said as she leaned in to bury her face in Roydens chest. "I need your arms around me. I need to feel that strength. I'm not as strong as you."

Royden held her tightly in his embrace and pulled her in as close as he could. "You're wrong you know."

"About what?" Lea asked against his chest.

Royden nuzzled her ear, "You are the strongest new wolf I have ever met."

"You're just saying that because we are mates and you love me."

Royden chuckled, "Part of that's true. I love you and I can't wait until we are fully mated. You made the decision to become full were without knowing that we truly existed. You also stand up to me, though I am your alpha, which shows you know who you are. That is strength."

Lea smiled against his chest. "You're so good to me and good for me." She trailed her hands up his back. Her sexuality since her change had practically shot through the roof. Now that her internal turmoil has been at least addressed, her body recognized that Roydens arms were around her, that his scent enveloped her, and he didn't seem to need to run off to a meeting.

She lifted her head from his chest and looked into his eyes. Yep, there it was. He always had the look of need in his eyes, but this time she could see his love for her more.

Lea pulled her hand around and threaded her fingers in his hair. She never tired of the feel of him in every way. Royden sensed her need for him. When her mood changed to that of a more sexual tone his body and wolf picked up on it and responded.

Gently he touched his lips to hers. He had a need to show her that it was more than the mating pull that drew them together. He stood and drew her to her feet. He bent and swiftly lifted her in his arms.

Lea squealed at the move. Until now every time they came together it was like lightning. This gentle side was new.

Royden took Lea to their bed and laid her down on her pillows. He went to the foot of the bed and slowly peeled off his clothes.

"Every time since we first came together, I see you in our bed and I can't believe that you're mine. Your mind, your heart, your beauty, everything about you makes me happy."

"Oh Royden," Lea gasped as her heart swelled with love for him. "You can't imagine how that makes me feel."

"I think I can," he said. He moved onto the bed, crawling like the predator he was. He moved over her slowly, nuzzling her legs until she opened them. When he reached the buttons on her jeans, he opened them one by one, kissing each inch of skin as it was exposed.

"My God Royden, what are you doing to me?"

"Making love with you," he said as he inched the jeans off of her. "And for the first time I believe."

Lea couldn't respond, his hands and mouth stole her voice, he wrapped her in such sensual sensations that it was all she was aware of.

Royden smiled at the feelings coming from her through their bond. He finished removing the jeans, then moved up and started on her shirt. His lips found and savored her warm skin. As he removed her shirt entirely, he noticed her bra was new. The little pink bow in the front aroused him more than he thought possible. Surrounded with bits of lace, her bra held her breasts perfectly. The panties she wore matched and sent his blood to boil.

"Where did you get these?" he asked as he trailed his fingers over the edges, teasing her with hints of more.

"I.." she gasped as he traced the edge of her panties right next to her opening.

"You were saying?"

"Kelly went into town on the last supply run," she said as she tried to concentrate on him. "I asked her to find me something that would make you steam for me."

"It's working," he said and cupped her breast. "I will never get tired of seeing you like this. I want to show you that there is more than just our animal nature to mate." That said he lowered his head and took one breast, bra and all, in his mouth.

Lea moaned and gripped his hair, holding him tighter to her. She wiggled as he moved to her other breast. His slow and delicious teasing was making her wetter than she thought possible.

"Royden," she said as he moved down her body. He licked or bit her in every spot he knew that would arouse her even more. "Please," she tried to get her thoughts together enough to tell him she needed more, but the words failed her as his mouth covered her mound.

Royden didn't need to hear the words to know she was on a different level of ecstasy. His cock was hard as stone from her feelings of complete submission that flowed freely through their bond.

He hooked a finger in her panties and moved them aside, at the same time he pulled her right leg over his shoulder, opening her wider to his assault on her. He licked her pussy from her opening all the way to by her clit in slow, long, licks.

Lea lost her control, and on a massive shock wave, screamed his name as she came harder than she had in her entire life.

Royden moved up her body, kissing every inch of the way until he captured her lips. He shifted her legs until he had her wrapped around him, the tip of his cock brushing her opening. Slowly, so slowly that she was beginning to think he was teasing her, he entered her. His eyes never leaving hers as he sank deeper.

"My god Royden," Lea gasped when he was fully engulfed in her.

"I love you so much," Royden said, "Let me show you." With that said he began a slow and beautiful love making that Lea had never experienced before. He captured her lips and made love to her mouth as well. He slid his hands over her body, he took her hands and moved them above her head. "Keep them there," he told her. He began to nibble, suck and tease her neck and ears, his hands always moving over her, the whole time continuing his slow thrusting.

Lea lost her breath as Royden nibble her breasts. Then he reached between their bodies and began to pinch and tease her clit. Lea couldn't contain her moans as they continued to grow louder.

"Let go baby," Royden encouraged. "I want to hear you scream my name." He thrust deeper and harder as he continued to manipulate her clit.

Lea struggled to keep her arms above her head as she shook and wiggled from his exotic touches and kisses. Then her whole world exploded. Her muscles clamped down on his cock, her back arched, and her hands moved and clutched onto his back as her climax moved through her like a bomb.

True to his statement, she screamed his name over and over. Royden couldn't hold out any longer. The feeling of her body literally vibrating around him sent him into his own mind blowing orgasm. His thrusts became urgent and he exploded, filling her with rope after rope of cum. Instinctively he held his cock in her, his wolf wanting to impregnate her, thought he knew that he couldn't until their mating was complete.

Moments later, as their bodies calmed, Lea was glowing inside from the love she felt. "I love you so much Royden."

Royden leaned up and looked in her eyes. "I love you too. There's nothing that I won't do for you."

They stayed wrapped around each other for a while longer. Unable to put off the inevitable, Royden rolled them both until she was laying on him and he could look into her eyes.

Lea giggled, "What are you doing now?" Her smile faded as she saw his eyes turn serious. "What?"

"As wonderful as it is to stay in bed and make love to the most gorgeous woman I've ever had in my life, we need to address this issue about your body."

"Now?"

"Yes," he sat up and cupped her face in his hands. "I won't allow this deep pain in your soul to continue. I love you too much to see you hurting, including emotional pain."

Lea's eyes filled with tears. "There's nothing that can be done about it. Why bring it up now?"

"How do you know something hasn't changed since you became a wolf?"

Other than feeling stronger, more confident, and having her wolf with her, Lea didn't feel anything different in her body. That's to say she hadn't known there was a problem in the first place, so Royden could be right.

"When I made this decision to change, I was hoping that it might change more than just my cell structure. It's just in my logical mind I knew that the odds were more likely that it would stay the same."

"Do you want to go see him?"

"Does it have to be right now?" Lea asked as she leaned down and kissed his chest. "I'm not entirely done with you at the moment." Lea punctuated her statement by dragging her nails across Roydens ribs and rubbing her clit against his growing cock. At his groan, Lea smiled. Now it was her turn to show him that she was just as equally enamored and loving toward him.

Slowly she teased and explored Roydens body in a way she hadn't thought of before. She kissed him slowly, deeply, savoring his taste. She was drowning in him, and when he tried rolling them, she stopped him. She moved her hips and rubbed against him again. "It's my turn," she said and returned to kissing and exploring. She knew she was driving him crazy and she found power in it.

"Have I told you how much it amazes me that I have you, that you are mine?" she asked as she grazed her lips over his skin. She moved down until she was hovering over his hard cock. She inched closer until she was literally a breath away from touching him with her lips. She released a breath of hot air and watched as his cock jumped in response.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers
12