The New Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lea," Royden moaned.

Before he could say any more she lowered her mouth and engulfed him deeply, taking as much as she could. She heard Royden growl deep in his chest as she gave a quick, hard suck as she slid slowly back up his length. As she repeated her move she could feel Royden vibrating beneath her. The thrill of knowing she has brought her mate, her alpha to this state of near breaking the chains of his control, was seductive and addictive. Would she get the chance to do it again? She hoped so.

As Lea continued with her slow torture, Royden was lost in the sensations, as well as he was holding on as tightly as he could to his wolf. Lea could feel his need and his inner war with his wolf. Taking a cue from her own wolf, she gave one final pull on his cock, adding a small amount of teeth as she slid him out of her mouth. His growl, moved through her like lightning.

Lea moved up his body, dragging her breasts along his skin and teasing herself as much as him, and kissing his body as she moved.

She hovered over him, poised to kiss him as well as to take him into her waiting body.

"Lea," Royden groaned her name as his hands around her and up her spine. She arched back into his touch, feeling glorious with his hands on her.

Lea leaned down and kissed Royden deeply, as she felt him lose himself in the kiss, she lowered herself on his hard cock. Royden's arms tightened around her as he lost what little control he still had, and pulling her in tighter he slammed his cock the rest of the way into her warm depths.

As always, when he took control, Lea's wolf reveled in her alphas superior strength.

'When do I get to have him?' her wolf whined.

'Soon,' Lea said, 'The full moon is coming in a couple days. Until then you can enjoy through me. You can have little now.'

"Royden," Lea looked down at her love and did what she could to warn him before her wolf peeked out and as her body was full of every sensation imaginable that he was giving her.

When he didn't respond she tried again.

"Royden please," her voice growled as her wolf slipped forward a little.

"Leah," Royden sat up quickly and wrapped his arms around her, not fully aware of the agreement between Lea and her wolf. "Control my love. Your wolf..." he stopped as Lea's cunt squeezed down on his cock.

"My wolf is only sharing a part of herself for the moment my love. I'm sorry. I was trying to warn you but your body moving in mine stole my thoughts."

"Wait, she is sharing your body?"

Leas wolf answered, "Yes, we are both so strong and we both want you to love us."

Though he was thoroughly confused and fascinated by this event, his baser instincts said it could wait. "I do love you both. Never mistake there is no separation of that love."

Leas wolf looked at him and saw the truth in his eyes. "We feared you loved the human of us more."

"Would it be fair if I had asked the same question of you?"

Feeling ashamed, she lowered her head. "I'm sorry, you're right. I know it doesn't work like that for you or us."

Royden lifted her chin to look in her eyes. They swirled from her wolfs eyes back to her own, a sign that they both were listening.

"You never have to apologize for your feelings. As long as we talk them out there's nothing we can't solve."

"We love you so much. Let us show you." With that she gently pushed him back down. "It's my turn to show you how much we love you." Slowly she rotated her hips and felt him twitch inside her. She leaned down and licked his mark. "You're ours Royden. No other will ever love you as we do." She raised and lowered herself, teasing both of them. She nibbled and licked him everywhere she could without losing her rhythm. Then she suddenly sat up and began riding him like her life depended on nothing more than making him cum inside her.

"Lea," Royden growled as he gripped her hips. He thrust up to meet her as she slammed down on him.

Leas eyes glowed brightly as she moved faster and faster, straining to for her release but wanting to wait for him to join her.

"Royden," she moaned as she looked down at him. "Cum with me. Fill me with our pups."

Royden had never heard anyhting as erotic as her begging to be impregnated.

"Now Lea," he commanded.

Lea screamed as she came on his hard cock. Her spasms sent Royden over the edge and he howled as he came inside his gorgeous mate.

Lea dropped down on top of Royden and felt his arms wrap around her. The security of his embrace ways made her feel like she belonged here, that she belonged with him.

'Thank you,' her wolf said and receded back.

"I love you Royden," Lea said as she snuggled closer.

"I love you Lea," Royden returned.

Lea sighed and snuggled Roydens neck. "How long can we just stay like this?"

"Nowhere near long enough." Royden said as he ran his hand down her back. Her skin was so soft, and she shuddered when he trailed his fingers along her spine making him smile.

"Not to break this bubble," Royden said as he rolled them over so that she was pinned beneath him. "But, we need to get you to the pack doctor if we're going to get your body figured out."

"You're like a dog with abone," she sneered at him. "Pun intended."

Royden chuckled, far from offended. "We need to handle this my love. We will both be happier knowing one way or the other on if your change has made a difference in your body make up."

He was right. She knew it. But a fear had crept in and was threatening to make her into a coward.

"You're not a coward," Royden chastised, reading her like a book. "Come on, let's go "

He threw back the blankets and they dressed. Kea sighed and decided he was right. There was no harm in getting an exam. it either proved her point or proved her wolf's point. Either way she wasn't going to get her hopes up just to be disappointed again.

Sensing her thoughts, Royden pulled her to her feet. "No matter what the doctor says. You are my mate, now and always."

"I know. I hope you don't have any regrets."

"I'll never regret having you in my life and by my side."

Lea smiled. "I love you."

"Come on, let's get going."

Lea's thoughts were centered on her wolf's comments as she dressed. What if what she said is true? If her wolf is able to have pups, then that would mean that she did change something about her body during her experiment. The only way to know for sure is to get the exam with the pack doctor. She turned and Royden was waiting.

Together they left their rooms hand in hand to confront her demons.

12