The New Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Lea and Royden get answers, their wolves finally meet.
4.1k words
4.86
840
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

Lea was sitting in the pack doctor's office. She marveled at how it was like a human hospital. She longed to see the lab. She could look into the differences between a natural werewolf and her DNA after her change.

But of course, that isn't why she was here. Royden was right. She did need to see if she was able to have children now without risking them or herself.

Royden was sitting with her and holding her hand. His steadfast support, his belief in her, and faith in their wolf's abilities gave her the strength to be here. She wondered if she would have had the bravery to have taken this step without him.

Yes, she started her journey here with the hope that her change would make having children possible, but she feared that all it did was make her into a werewolf. She loved her wolf; she was so strong and sure of herself.

Then she realized, did her wolf have a name, or was it hers as well?

'I do,' her wolf told her.

'I'm so sorry,' Lea apologized, 'I should have asked before, most definitely long before now.'

'Lea you have gone through so much. I have no animosity against you.'

'What's your name?'

'It's Sophia,'

'The Greek word for wisdom,' Lea said, 'which makes complete sense as to your advice since we found each other.'

"Lea," Royden touched her cheek.

Lea blinked and turned to him. "Yes."

"That was a long talk you were having with your wolf."

"Yes, I finally realized that I didn't know her name."

"You've been through so much the last couple of weeks. Not to mention that this is all new to you. You wouldn't have known that our wolves have their own identities."

"You were born into this life. You know your wolf's name. Why haven't you told me mine would have her own identity?"

"To be honest, I didn't want to overwhelm you with too much too soon, then you immersed yourself in the library."

"That's true. I suppose I still have a lot to learn."

"Alphas," a tall African American man walked into the outer office. He stood around an inch shorter than Royden she guessed from her angle. His hair seemed to be purposely tamed back.

Royden stood and moved to him and shook his hand. "Jared, thank you for seeing us this quickly."

Jared waved off Royden's words. "Please, it's an honor to attend to you and our new Alpha."

Lea stood as well and moved next to Royden. "Truly, it is appreciated considering the last-minute call," Lea said.

Jared smiled at Lea. She couldn't help but smile back. He reminded her of her favorite actor. He was tall, maybe 6'3". His hair was cut short and styled. His eyes though were beautiful sea green.

She reached out and shook his hand. Royden let out a low growl. Lea turned and shook her head at him. As if to say she was just being courteous, not testing the goods.

"Let's head back to the exam room," Jared said and turned to lead them back.

They followed him and he motioned them into the first room. Again Lea was struck at how it was like being in a human doctor's office. The exam table, the counters, the swabs, everything identical to the human version.

"Go ahead and get on the exam table Alpha Lea," Jared said and pulled out his paper and pen as she complied. "So what brings you in today?"

Lea hesitated, she never spoke to anyone other than Royden about this. She felt her bravado leaving her. Then Royden touched her shoulder and silently encouraged her to go ahead. Taking a deep breath she turned to Jared.

"I need to know if I'm able to carry pups."

There she said it. Albeit very quickly, like pulling off a bandage, but she said it.

"Can you tell me why you would be concerned about not being able to have pups?" Jared asked.

'Tell him everything Lea,' Sophia encouraged. Taking another deep breath Lea started from the very beginning. How she never was able to conceive with her first husband, the test results, her doctor's prognosis, and probable results if she were to get pregnant.

Then she told him about her experiment, how she had changed herself into a werewolf with the hope that she would be able to have children. She also told him of her fear that it didn't do anything to change her condition, but it did give her the gift of her wolf Sophia. At that, she heard Sophia agreeing that she also saw Lea as a gift.

"I see," Jared said as he was writing down everything, "The first thing that I would suggest is that we do an ultrasound. Let's look and see if anything has changed."

With that, he left the room.

A few minutes later Jared walked back in wheeling the ultrasound machine. He handed her a gown.

"I'll wait outside," he said, "Let me know when you are ready."

"Thank you," Lea said

"Thank you, Jared," Royden said as he left.

Lea stood for a moment. 'Sophia?'

'Yes, Lea.'

'I'm scared,' she confessed.

'I know Lea. This step is needed to ease your mind. Until you see it, you won't believe it. That's just who you are.'

Lea snickered, 'How'd you get to know me so well so quickly?'

'We are a part of each other. When you turned and Luna sent me to you she revealed all of who you are so that I can be your protector, your other half.'

'Hmm,' Lea thought on this for a moment, 'Seems a bit one-sided though.'

"Lea," Royden's voice yanked her out of her conversation with Sophia.

"Sorry, we did it again, didn't we?"

"Yes, but the look on your face was starting to concern me. You looked a bit upset."

"Not upset, just maybe a little irritated."

"Why?"

"Luna let Sophia know everything there was to know about me when I turned. Why would I not be allowed the same gift?"

"Luna may still grant you that. It could also be that she wished you to adjust to being a wolf now. To get to know Sophia at the same time as understanding what it means to be a werewolf and the relationship between you and Sophia. It's different for you as you were not born into this life. We will learn together."

Royden wrapped his arms around her and soothingly ran his hands rhythmically along her spine.

Lea moaned at the pleasure it brought to her to be in his arms. "I'll always love this feeling won't I." She said.

"As I will my love," Royden agreed. "Now get changed so that we can get those answers for you."

"Ok," Lea changed out of her blouse & slipped on the hospital gown. When she was done Royden let the doctor back in.

"Ok Lea," Jared said, "Go ahead and lay down on the table."

Lea sat on the exam table. Jared moved the ultrasound machine closer and flipped it on. He put a clear gel on the wand then turned to Lea.

"As I'm sure you know, this is going to be cold for a moment. Please raise your shirt a bit and lower your pants just a little."

Royden growled.

"Royden," Lea said and caught his attention, "It's ok." With that, she did as he asked. Not so much as to cause a problem for Royden.

Jared placed the wand on Lea's lower abdomen and searched around her pelvis as he watched the monitor.

"You said your wolf told you that your changes included you being able to have children?"

"Yes."

"Well, it seems that she is correct. I see nothing here that would put you or any pups in danger."

Lea burst out crying at the news. She felt Royden's arms go around her to soothe.

"Shh, my love."

"Children Royden, I can be a mother, have your son or daughter now."

"I'm glad I was able to put this worry to rest for you." With that, Jared began cleaning the wand.

"Thank you, Jared," Royden said then turned back to Lea.

Once Jared left the room Lea got dressed. They left and headed back to Royden's office. Lea seemed to feel lighter. Like her whole world had changed in a matter of minutes, and indeed it had. Her dreams were getting closer to reality.

She moved to the window and looked out to see the other families. Children playing with each other. 'Ours Sophia, we can be a mother. We can stand here and watch our pups playing just like this.'

'Just as I said Lea,' Sophia agreed, 'Luna would not have lied to us.'

'So that's how you knew we could have pups?' Lea asked, 'Luna told you.'

'Now that you have found the truth on your own I am permitted to tell you that once you changed for the first time she healed all your body's ills.'

'Not that I am complaining, but why?'

'She will tell you herself Lea,' Sophia assured, 'Just know she will come to you directly once she believes that you are ready.'

Lea blinked and turned to Royden. He was at his desk reviewing a paper. She moved over to him and he looked up and smiled at her as she turned his chair. She slid onto his lap and sighed as his arms wrapped around her waist, She laid her head on his shoulder and cuddled closer.

"I love you Royden," she said as she nuzzled his neck.

His chest rumbled as his arms tightened around her. "I love you too Lea."

"You are the most amazing man I have ever known. You're so strong, a great leader. And you just would not allow me to wallow in my self-pity."

Royden moved her head back so he could look at her in the eyes, "You are my world. I would move mountains to make sure you're happy. As for the rest, you're the amazing one. You have walked right into my life, all of our lives, and showed us all that you are the perfect mate and Alpha for this pack."

"I guess it's more that I have always wanted to be a mother. This pack has made me feel welcomed and on some level as if I was given a family that I never thought that I could have."

Lea snuggled in closer. Nuzzling his neck she breathed in deeply. His scent alway made her at ease. She felt Royden nuzzle her neck back. Shivering under his touch, her mind went back to her research on the mating ritual. She knew that the spot he was nuzzling was where he would put his mating mark. She found she wanted that more and more every day.

"Why do we have to wait until the full moon to mate Royden?" Lea asked as she nibbled his ear. As he groaned, she couldn't resist sliding her hand under his shirt and dragging her nails up his hard abs. When his groan turned to a rumbling growl in his chest she giggled.

"You keep that up and I just may take you right here and now."

"Who says I didn't want you too?" Lea said and nipped his neck at the point where his shoulder met his neck. She couldn't put her mating mark on him yet but she could give him a visual reminder that he was hers and no other.

Another deeper growl burst from Royden and he stood so abruptly that Lea had to wrap her arms and legs around him. Royden turned and quickly walked them to their rooms.

"Oh boo," Lea protested, "You don't want an adventure?"

"If I made love to you in my office I'd never get any work done. I'd constantly be remembering how you would look bent over my desk, taking my cock deep in your pussy"

With that he dropped her down to her feet, spun her around so that she was facing the bed. His arms wrapped around her and pulled flush up against his chest. His lips teased her neck as he started undressing her. In no time she was naked and bent over the bed as he described.

Soon she felt his bare skin as he bent over her and licked her shoulder. Lea moaned as he fondled her left breast, plucking at her nipple, and reached down to twist her clit with his other hand.

"Royden please," Lea moaned as he teased her.

Royden had no intention of dragging this out. He was so hard that he could break bricks. He moved his hand to his cock and teased himself in the folds of her pussy. Then Lea moaned and shoved her hips backward, wanting him inside her.

Royden growled and thrust forward fast and hard.

Lea screamed out her pleasure at his thrust.

"Oh god, Royden. Yes!" Her hands fisting in the blankets to try and stay stable as he pull back and slammed back into her.

"Take all of my cock Lea," Royden commanded.

"Give me everything!" Lea agreed, "Give me all of you. Royden!!!" Lea's legs started shaking as she felt her orgasm starting already. His thrusts stayed deep and hard.

Roydens fingers sped up on her clit as he felt her starting to tighten around him. His thrusts sped up with his fingers, pounding into her.

"That's it baby, come on my cock," he encouraged. He then leaned down and bit her shoulder, not a mating bite, but a love bite to refresh his mark on her and would still tell all that she was taken.

It was all Lea needed. She screamed out his name as she came hard. Her inner muscles are gripping Roydens cock and milking it.

"Cum with me Royden," she begged, "Fill me up with our pups!"

At that demand Roydens orgasm blasted out of him, filling her womb. On feeling his cum inside her Leas orgasm doubled.

As they came down from their high they slid down to the bed. Royden pulled them up until they were snuggled up together.

Feeling satisfied and happy Lea drifted off to sleep. Her dreams were filled with the possibilities of her life with Royden, their pups, the pack and her heart soared.

Royden waited until he was certain that Lea was deep in sleep before he moved. Never in his life had he ever thought that hearing her ask to be impregnated would make him so turned on. That was the hardest he'd ever cum in his life. Even now remembering her saying those words made him hard again. She needed her rest, and not more sex. Her emotions and his hard fucking had tired her out. Though the temptation was testing his limits.

He dressed and headed back to his office, making sure to secure their door so she was safe. He also didn't want some pup trying to scent her. She was his, and no other wolf was ever going to touch her.

In the meantime he had work to finish. He worked diligently to get as much done as possible before Lea awoke. The mating ceremony will also double as the luna ceremony. 2 birds he thought as he signed the last approval for money on the new daycare center for the orphaned pups.

With that done he locked up his office and went back to their rooms. As he entered he smelled fresh arousal. He growled and moved quickly to the bedroom where he instantly stopped and got hard as a rock in a second.

Lea was on the bed, her legs spread wide, one hand on her left breast, the other thrusting her fingers quickly into her pussy.

Without hesitation Royden ripped his clothes off and went to the end of the bed. He kneeled on the bed and grabbed Leas legs. At his touch her eyes flew open, and she smiled seductively. Royden pulled her down the bed and he leaned down. Without warning he shoved his face into her pussy and began eating her out with urgency.

"Fuck!!" Lea screamed. "Royden!! Yes, god right there. Yes!"

"Cum on my face Lea," Royden demanded between licking her clit and shoving his tongue in her pussy. He followed up by thrusting two fingers into her. Immediately finding her g-spot and making her scream again. He absolutely loved hearing her scream his name.

"Royden!!! I'm cumming!!" she screamed as she exploded in pleasure. A river of her juices flowed out of her.

Royden quickly went down, his wolf coming forward to drink his fill of her as well. Lea felt her wolf come forward.

"My turn," she growled.

"Mate," Roydens wolf said. "I am Titan."

"Sophia," her wolf said back. "I believe you wanted something mate," she said as Titan took in her beauty for the first time.

"What I truly want we can't do at the moment. But I am willing to satisfy our baser needs for now."

Sophia opened her arms. "Come to me mate."

Titan crawled up her body, kissing his way up. He teased her nipples and nipped at the skin around them. He was determined to mark her as well.

As he reached her lips, kissing her deep and strong, he slid his cock into her. He caught her moan on his tongue and savored the taste of her pleasure.

They moved together in perfect harmony. Titan fondled her breasts and made love to Sophia. Then when her moans became more passionate and she sounded and felt close to orgasm he pulled out, quickly turned her to her stomach and yanked her up on her knees. Her gasp of surprise pleased him. Then he aimed his cock and rammed it back into her.

Sophia screamed out his name as he quicken the pace and started fucking her hard. She was perfect, his wonderful mate thrust her hips back to meet him as he moved faster still.

"Yes Titan," she screamed. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it my love," Titan encouraged. "Cum on my cock. I want your beautiful pussy to vibrate around me."

At those words Sophia did as she was told. Her whole body tensed as she exploded and her eyes closed. All of the sensations collapsed on her. Pleasure, love, peace, security all flowed into her.

Titan roared as he reached his own orgasm. The temptation to give her the mating mark nearly overtook him. But as his cum filled his gorgeous mates pussy, the more the need slowly abated.

Luna was right on matching them. She knew they were strong enough, even in the throws of passion, that they would adhere to the rules. As she watched she waited for the moment to appear. When Titan rolled them over and made them both comfortable she popped into the room.

Both wolves were startled by her sudden appearance, then promptly jumped out of bed and fell to their knees in front of her.

"Please my children, rise and hear me."

Titan and Sophia looked up quizzically, but did as asked and stood.

"I commend you both. Titan, I waited to show myself to you until certain truths were revealed and understood. Now I come with a warning. You must protect Sophia and Lea. Sophia, you must teach Lea everything you know as quickly as possible. Your humans will need to destroy all of Lea's work. There is a coming threat to our kind. A greedy human knows of her research and wishes to exploit it and her."

Titan pulled Sophia into his arms. "I will protect them with my life."

"I know you will."

"Luna, goddess, mother, we must mate soon." Sophia stated. "With this coming threat is it wise to wait for the full moon? We would be stronger as a mated pair."

Luna turned her eyes to Sophia in approval. "You are correct. Yes you must wait for the full moon, but in this instance only I will allow the mating to happen when both the moon and the sun are in syzygy. This will make your mating the strongest ever seen." Luna told them "In one day's time. Your humans must prepare and mate first, you must then turn fully and mate again. It will feel rushed but your bonds will be stronger by ten fold. This gift I give you."

Luna looked directly into Sophia's eyes. "Lea will receive all knowledge about you once you turn back control to her. She will also be gifted. Her gift will show itself within 24 hrs of the full mating. And before you ask," Luna said as she saw the light of curiosity in Sophias eyes, "No, I can not reveal what it is to you. She must discover it herself. Once revealed you will know how to help her learn to use it."

At that she faded away. Titan and Sophia started at the empty space for a moment then looked at eachother.

"I guess we both need to have a discussion with our humans," Sophia said.

"Agreed," Titan said. He turned her into his arms. "I can't wait for the ceremony. You will finally be mine for all to see. They will marvel at your heart and strength."

"I can't wait to have you fully as my mate either. I believe our mother Luna. She has given me the most amazing mate and the most intriguing human."

"But now we need to talk to our humans and tell them all that we have been told."

They kissed once more, and while still kissing both wolved gave control back to their humans.

Royden and Lea continued the kiss for a few minutes longer. The sensations from the chenge and being still locked in the kiss made them tingle.

As promised, Lea gained all the knowledge of who her wolf was, her history, her love for her mate and her human. 

'I love you too Sophia.' Lea turned and saw Roydens eyes were flashing and he appeared angry. 

'Lea,' Sophia caught her attention. 

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers
12