The New Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's happening with Royden?'

'Titan is speaking with him. Our mother Luna gave us a warning. A pending threat is coming soon. Someone who wants your research and you. He knows of what you were trying to do and wishes to exploit it.

Mother Luna says we must destroy all of your work. Before this man comes.'

'Who?' Lea asked, 'I though I was taken as a joke, or worse, a psychological problem. I didn't know that someone believed I was accomplishing my goals.'

'Mother Luna didn't reveal that. She did agree to allow our mating to happen when both the moon and the sun are in syzygy.'

'When they are both in the sky?' Lea reached back to her classes in college on Astronomy. 'That means the mating could start as early as 8am.'

'Yes,' Sophia agreed. 'Titan and I will also need to fully mate as well.'

Lea thought about this. So not only would she and Royden mate in front of the pack. So would Sophia and Titan.

'It's a lot I know,' Sophia said, 'But look at it this way. Royden and Titan will be ours fully in less than 48 hrs.'

That made Lea smile. Sophia backed away and Lea refocused her attention on Royden. 

He still looked angry, but at least he was a bit calmer. 

"I guess we need to push up the ceremony," Royden said. 

"I guess we do," Lea agreed. "I wish I knew who this threat was."

"We'll figure it out," then make sure no one will ever know of your work."

A knock sounded at their door. Royden and Lea dressed quickly in a couple of robes the walked out to living room. Lea stood back as Royden answered the door.

Theo walked in, "You called Royden."

"We need to gather every bit of Lea's work and destroy it. Absolutely no evidence of it can be left behind."

"What, why?" Theo asked confused. 

"Our mother Luna has ordered it." Lea said as she stepped up to Royden's side. 

Theo didn't question it. "It will be done within the hour. May I ask what is the cause of this?"

"A threat is coming, she warned us that he's after Lea's work and her." 

Theo scowled, "No one will ever touch my Alphas."

Lea smiled at his automatic defense of them. "I will need Kelly tomorrow afternoon to help me. Make sure she keeps her appointment with Dr Jared."

"I will," Theo assured her.

With that he walked out to do as he was instructed. 

"The next 24 hrs are going to be chaos," Royden said as he turned Lea into his arms. 

"Yes," Lea agreed, "We should get to bed."

Royden leaned down and swung Lea into his arms and carried her back to their bed. He made slow sweet love to her once more before they both slid into deep sleep. They will need the rest to handle the next two days. 

12