The New Dress Code Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth aspires to be a fashion designer.
1.5k words
3.96
16.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wooliee
wooliee
27 Followers

Summary:

This is kinda inspired form JSZ's story where the office dress code gets made sexier in attempts to improve business productivity. I thought the idea was really hot, but it kinda went into a dead end, so I'm trying to make a longer more involved story with a similar premise. It's really absurd so don't take it seriously.

This is basically an absurd story about how a naïve, newly hired secretary in a clothing company suddenly becomes the test subject for their sexy new lineup of clothes. There's a bit of background world and character building in this chapter that can be skipped if you just wanna get to the hot stuff, but I did it just to add some depth (and for side stories maybe?, this is basically my first story so I'm experimenting). I plan for the story to keep going (beyond clothing) until it becomes too absurd to continue.

Criticism and ideas of any kind are welcome.

Chapter 0:

It was another lazy Friday afternoon as Beth leaned back in her office chair, filing away at her nails. Business was quiet as usual. Not at all what she had expected when she was put into this secretary position at Wilsons two months ago. She was so exited upon graduating with a degree in fashion design and a masters in fashion marketing, all sponsored by Wilsons, only to be handed such a dull job. Business was going down and the last thing they needed was another inexperienced, over-ambitious designer who didn't appreciate how expensive new projects were. At least her boss, Anthony Hicks, was the head of regional marketing, so the experience on her CV was invaluable. But, at this rate, she wasn't getting any experience in reality.

Wilsons was the most popular affordable designer clothing brand back when she was in school. They were relatively cheap and stuck with simple, traditional design and manufacturing prices, avoiding any unconventional design ideas, making them appealing to just about anyone looking for functional clothes with just the right hint of fashion. They had a lot of regional autonomy too, so clothes were often tailored to suite the local clientele and weather. For this reason a large part of their customer base was schools, companies, and other institutions that had uniforms and professional dressing requirements.

Beth's school was one of their customers, and during an open-topic high school innovation project, not particularly being good at math or science, she had decided to modify the school uniform and propose a better version as her project idea. At the time her school uniform consisted of a white cotton polo and maroon cotton trousers. On sports day (Friday) this would change to a colored polo based on what house you were part of and grey synthetic pants which were sturdier. The Boys could wear shorts and the girls skirts depending on what sports they had selected. Although most of the girls often wore shorts instead, electing not to show off their panties to the eager boys every time the wind picked up. Beth always found it annoying to have two different uniforms, especially because she tended to forget to wash her sports day attire until Thursday night. Wearing pants or shorts also sucked on the hotter days when you were running around. So, she decided to chop up her old pairs of uniform and combine them into one single outfit which was sporty but looked professional, that could be worn all week round. They were slightly small for her now but would do the trick.

The result of her work was a tight white polo with a subtle yet noticeable band of color to indicate your house, and a grey skirt with maroon accents for the bottoms. The skirt had a special trick, where a zipper that ran along its length could be zipped down for a loose sporty function, or zipped up for a tight pencil skirt like fit that avoided any unwanted upskirts. She wore it to the project fair to show off that it was fully functional, and not just some silly idea. Although this did make it look like she was there without a project, in casual clothing, so she did bring a big poster along.

Sadly, it looked like no one actually understood her project, was too lazy to read her poster, or didn't even recognize she was a student. She stood there like an idiot for most of the day with people giving her the occasional glance. Were they even trying to look for a project or just at her bare legs? Sighing, she sat down on her little stool and was soon just day-dreaming the time away.

"So, uh, nice project you got there." Beth snapped out of dreamland and looked up to see a middle-aged man with a mildly confused look on his face.

"Oh. Thanks." She was still in a daze.

"If I may ask... What is it?" Beth furrowed her eyebrows for a moment until she realized this man had no idea what the project was and finally came to her full senses.

"Oh, sorry. Let me explain." Beth stood up and explained she had designed a new school uniform.

"And you are wearing it right now?" He looked her up and down cautiously.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?" Beth had been pointing to parts of her body the entire time when explaining things.

"Sorry, I didn't realize."

In reality he was just being kind and did not want to ogle an 18 year old as she innocently presented every corner of her tightly clothed body for inspection. Beth was an absolute stunner. She was 5'2" with an athletic body, pale skin, dark hair and hazel eyes. What made her stunning was the fact that she had slightly higher amount of fat to her which was distributed around her body ever so perfectly, almost making her body look sculped yet soft and juicy. Especially when it came to her perfectly round and perky breasts and heart shaped bubble bottom. Her tits had the same shape as grapefruits, perfectly round and firm. Maybe it's the bra? Also, can't be too sure about her ass either, is it the skirt responsible for the perfect roundness?

"...see?" He snapped out of it and came back to his senses to see that Beth had lifted her foot up onto the stool, while keeping her legs straight, doing a half-split. She was showing off how the hem can be extended along its circumference. Her legs were so sexy. She was short so she didn't have long legs, but that mixed with her fit body with slightly more fat only made them look juicy yet firm. So grabbable. Perfect fun size.

"Uhmm. So what do you think?" He snapped out of it again to see a saddened look on her face.

"I'm starting to think it was a dumb idea."

Realizing that it was obvious he hadn't been paying attention, which she likely understood as him being bored and uninterested, he immediately lost all his lust as he turned into parenting mode to console her.

"No, no. I think its a great idea."

"You really don't have to sugarcoat it. I'm not eight."

Looking and thinking more clearly now, he actually understood what her idea was. He was in the fashion business, in marketing. He could put two and two together to fill in all the stuff he missed out on while he was distracted earlier. So he did what he knew to cheer her up.

"No, really. It's not a bad idea. What it's lacking is the right marketing." Beth looked up with an expression of confused interest.

"Here, this is my card." He reached in his front shirt pocket and pulled out a business card.

"My name is Anthony; Tony for short. I work at Wilsons, regional head of marketing. I was actually here to talk to principle Callahan about getting some school photos for our website. I just popped in to grab a coffee from the fair on my way out. But your poster title about 'Improved Uniforms' caught my attention."

"So I'm not just trying to make you feel better, I genuinely think its a good idea. In our line of work, it's all about maintaining profit at the end of the day, seeing innovation, practically proven too, is quite impressive." Tony could see her face brighten up a little at the compliment.

"How about this. You call me tomorrow morning and I'll help you pitch the idea to the design team. I bet you they'll be interested." Wait, why did he go so far to console her? But, it did put a beaming smile on her face. Also, the whole skirt idea was quite novel, at it clearly worked.

One thing led to another and Beth's idea about expanding skirts got implemented at some other school. After that she started working at the design office during her holidays. Seems like she had finally found her calling. Tony even convinced HR to sponsor her tertiary studies and hire her after as a designer.

wooliee
wooliee
27 Followers