The New Farmhand

Story Info
A futa cow girl gets milked.
4.2k words
4.65
32.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beck pushed open the door to the barn.

"Hello?" he called.

"I'm awake!" A groggy feminine voice called back. Beck saw two horns poke up from behind a half wall, followed by a head of red hair and two floppy ears. Two baggy green eyes met his, a constellation of freckles resting beneath them. Beck had never seen a holstaur in the flesh before, but he had heard plenty of rumors and was eager to know if they were true.

"H-hi. Are you... Lorraine?"

"Eyup. And who might you be?" she asked in a southern drawl. "You ain't the usual."

"Yeah, she's out on maternity leave. I'm Beck, by the way."

"Maternity?" The cow girl snorted. "I ain't surprised given how... never mind." She hung her arms over the edge of the wall, resting her chin on it lazily. Beck realized that if she was in fact standing up, she was a good foot and a half taller than him. Her arms were adorned by long sleeves of cow print fabric, ending at her wrists. Beck noted how they weren't attached to anything given how her shoulders were bare.

"So uh, where are the others?"

"Whaddya mean?"

"This farm is one of the biggest milk producers in the county. Where are the rest of the herd?"

"Oh, darlin'," she teased. "I am the herd. I make all the milk this here farm ships out."

"How?" Beck asked, baffled. "You're one girl!"

"Let me show ya, hun." She said with a smirk as she pushed a button nearby. There was a mechanical whir as the half-wall began to descend into the floor, revealing Lorraine in all her glory; and there was a lot of it. Her breasts were the largest he had ever seen. They even rivaled the ones he had seen in world record books and fetish artwork back when he was a chronically horny teenager. They resembled exercise balls not only in their size, but also shape. Somehow, some way, they managed to stay as close to perky as one could consider. Beneath the sun kissed skin he could see hundreds of purple and blue veins snaking their way across the mountains of tit flesh, pumping hot blood throughout the massive mammaries. Her nipples were just as gargantuan. Massive dinner plate-sized areolae surrounded nipples that resembled sausages. Beck watched as Lorraine's tits constantly leaked a steady trickle of thick, creamy milk. He wondered how she was able to stand with such a bust, but his question was quickly answered as she stretched. Her hips and shoulders were *wide*, rivaling that of a professional football player. Her limbs were packed with dense, rippling muscle that strained beneath her skin as she moved. Her thighs were wider than his torso, and her legs were covered in a thin layer of brown fur that ended at her massive cloven feet. A concrete-like eight pack of abs ran down her tanned stomach; all the way down to...

Beck paused at her crotch. A strange darkened mound of flesh jutted out from her crotch. It was a dark brown, contrasting with the rest of her, and the wrinkly skin bunched up on the end.

"Whatcha starin' at, sugar?" Lorraine asked, crossing her arms under her gargantuan jugs.

"Oh uh, nothing. It's time for your milking." Beck said, holding up a small metal pail. Lorraine put a hand to her chest and belly laughed, ending it with a deep snort. Her huge tits jiggled like a water bed as she laughed.

"Oh, honey... yer gonna need more than that little old thing. My milker is over there." She said, pointing to a large contraption in the corner shrouded by a tarp.

"If you have a milker then what do you need me for?"

"I need ya to help keep the milk flowing' and make sure the machine don't break."

"Why would it break?"

"You'll see, sweetheart. Now be a good boy and go get it ready. I'll be over in a bit." Beck blushed at her using "good boy", but he obeyed and walked to the other end of the barn. He reached up and grabbed the tarp, pulling it off the large contraption. The machine did indeed resemble an industrial milker, but also mixed with some sort of engine. Four nozzles were connected to retractable tubes that ended in thick plastic apparati. Two resembled suction cups, and two resembled unraveled condoms. Looking out a nearby window he could see two wide hoses connected to two large metal tanks outside. One labeled "MILK", the other labeled "CREAM".

He pulled the lever labeled "Start" and watched the machine rumble to life, gently humming and vibrating as it began the startup process. Beck's ears perked up as they were alerted to a heavy dragging sound accompanied by the clacking of hooves. He looked up to see Lorraine approaching him, her herculean thighs flexing with each step as her whole body swayed from its mass. Despite being more top heavy than a dreidel, she appeared sturdy with her gait. He noticed that she was dragging what looked to be a large bean bag chair behind her. Then he saw that her hands were empty.

"Oh my god..."

"What's the matter, sugar? Ain't never seen a lady's nuts before?" Dragging behind Lorraine was a pair of titanic testicles. Each one was about the size of one of her breasts; akin to a medicine ball. They sat in a leathery sack, covered in wrinkles due to how thick the skin was. Despite this, hundreds, if not thousands of massive veins could be seen lining them like the subway map of a city. They varied in width from a pencil to easily thicker than Beck's arm. He watched as hot blood coursed through them, causing each one to pulse with power and heat. The massive scrotum looked as if it could barely hold the colossal cum containers within. Testicles that Beck could only guess how many trillions of sperm they housed and nurtured; ready to impregnate an entire galaxy if they were given the chance. Lorraine continued to approach the machine, smirking at Beck's slack-jawed expression the entire time. As she made it to him, she swayed her hips back and forth impatiently, causing her breasts to sway in turn. Beck heard what sounded like gallons of milk slosh around inside. It was as if someone was shaking a fish tank full of cream.

"Are ya gonna hook me up, sugar, or are ya just gonna stand there oglin'?"

"Right. Sorry I've just... never seen someone like you before."

"I can tell, darlin'."

"Well um, I assume I put these on your uh..."

"Udders?" She said playfully.

"Sure. Here." Beck pulled one of the tubes from the machine and brought it over to Lorraine. As he went to put the cup over her nipple, she stopped him.

"Hold up, hun. Ya gotta get the milk flowin' first."

"You mean I gotta-"

"Milk me, yes. Don't be shy, sweet cheeks. C'mere and milk mama's tits." Beck's face was already flushed, but Lorraine calling herself "mama" turned his face hotter than the sun. He was so red he thought he might start producing light. He reached out with his shaking hands.

"Don't be shy.~" Beck gulped and placed his hands on her right breast, his hands sinking slightly into the vast tit flesh. Lorraine's breasts were hot. It was like Beck had placed his hands on a waterbed filled with boiling milk.

"Good boy. Now run your hands up and down like you're smoothin' out a bed sheet. Gently ease out the milk. Beck obeyed Lorraine's words, starting at the top of her breast near her shoulder. He put his hands as close to opposite sides of her tit as he could, and slowly ran them down to her nipple as he pressed in. It was indeed like pressing down on a waterbed, the milk inside pushing back against his hands as he massaged her breast. As he reached the nipple, he watched the trickle of milk quickly turn into a stream that sprayed out onto the ground. It was thick, probably the thickest and creamiest milk he had ever seen.

"Feel free to have a taste, darlin'." Beck looked at her curiously before leaning over and squeezing her nipple, causing a small squirt of cream to enter his hungry mouth. It was delicious. A sweet, creamy explosion all over his taste buds that put warmth in his stomach and made his heart do a flip. Beck's eyes glazed over as a deep urge washed over him; an urge to nurse. He stuffed the engorged nipple in his mouth like a popsicle and began to suck. He took big gulps of Lorraine's creamy ambrosia, savoring every drop as he nursed like a starved calf. She giggled at the familiar sight of her unpasteurized milk turning someone into a mushy gushy mess, but she was on a schedule. She grabbed Beck by his hair and gently pulled, having to exert a bit of effort. Her bicep bulged out like a boulder as she yanked him off of her. His mouth detaching with a slurp.

"Nyah!" he whined.

"You ain't gettin' paid to drink, boy. Maybe when we're done you can have the leftovers. Until then, get to work."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy." Beck flipped a switch and activated the suction on the tube. He fastened the cup on Lorraine's swollen nipple, the suction securing it in place. He then massaged her other breast to get the milk flowing, having to resist the urge to latch back on. Once he had secured both udders to the machine, he stepped back and dusted his hands off.

"Alright. You ready?"

"You only put two on, dear. What about the rest?"

"The rest?"

"My cock, sweetheart. Gotta hook her up too." It hit Beck like a ton of bricks. He was so stunned at seeing the monstrous balls dragging behind her that he didn't even think about the logical conclusion that she should have a cock to go with them. He looked back to the fleshy mound on her crotch. "Yes, love. You gotta coax it out" she said, seemingly reading his mind. "Try touchin' my balls. That usually gets me goin'. Swallowing, Beck slowly walked around to the side of her. At this point he noticed her back, and understood how she was able to stand upright with such a bodacious bust. Her back was by far the bulkiest part of her. The rippling muscles resembled concrete more than flesh. He likened it to characters from a manga he used to read. Her massive spine visibly jutted out from her back, each vertebrae defined beneath her skin. They resembled the back plates of a stegosaurus more than a spine. Beck could only imagine how dense her bones were. Looking down, he saw her balls up close. He watched the numerous veins throbbing underneath the skin. Beck reached out and placed a hand on the gigantic sack, but immediately drew it back. It was like he had just touched a furnace. He checked his hand to make sure there wasn't a burn.

"Too hot for ya?"

"Sorry I just wasn't expecting it."

"Don't be shy. It won't burn ya. Promise." Beck placed his hand back on Lorraine's testicle, this time ready for the intense heat. His hand had landed on a vein so thick that he doubted he could wrap his hand fully around it if it was exposed. He gave the vast flesh a squeeze. There was a sudden rumble in the giant balls. It felt like a small earthquake beneath his hand. At the same time, Beck heard a loud wet squelch. Looking at Lorraine's crotch, he watched in horror and fascination as the biggest cock he had ever seen shot out. It started with a thick sheathe, the same dark color as the skin on her balls. He watched it inflate with power before it opened up like a blossoming flower. Then he noticed that it wasn't one cock. It was two. Two leviathan spires of meat burst from the incredible sheath. Each had their own smaller sleeve of flesh that engorged with burning blood before opening like a maw. There was a sound like peeling a sticker off of skin as the vast pillars of fuck meat emerged from their slumber. The medial rings of each cock swelled with virile might as they ejected the pink shafts within. Dark pink, bordering on red shafts decorated with a network of arteries similar to Lorraine's balls. The wide cum tubes at the bottom of each bulged out so much it looked like they could swallow Beck's arm. They were slick, shining with a wet coating of slime that gave them an almost ghostly sheen. Each cock was capped by a wide, flat head that twitched and flared with the thundering of her powerful heart. Wide, protruding urethras stared him in the face, seemingly gasping like a suffocating fish. Each one was easily over three feet long, maybe closer to four. The two mammoth rods had shot out with such force that they slammed into the milking machine with a loud bang, leaving dents in the metal and causing it to tip slightly before crashing back into place.

Lorraine grunted and her cocks flared for a moment, followed by the sound of someone squeezing a lotion bottle. A gush, then waterfall of cum poured out of her tips. It splattered onto the barn floor like paste. Her cum was so thick that it was able to pile onto itself like mud rather than forming a puddle. Completely opaque and so off-white it was almost beige, her cum visibly emitted steam even in the warm summer air. The scent wafted into Beck's nostrils. It was so strong and musky that it nearly knocked him off his feet as his mouth began to water.

"Hoo nelly. Lotta precum today."

"P-precum?"

"Sure is, darlin'. And it's goin' to waste. Get me hooked up why dontcha?" Beck gulped and grabbed the ends of two tubes lower on the machine, pulling them out and bringing them to Lorraine. As he got close to her cocks, he could feel the heat radiating off of them like a nuclear isotope, the sound of precum splattering against the ground a constant noise in his ears. He slid the tubes around the immense shafts, though with a lot of difficulty seeing as they were constantly bucking and twitching. As the mild suction of the tubes latched onto the incredible bovine cocks, they immediately started struggling to siphon the viscous precum gushing out. They audibly rattled and vibrated from the effort, and Beck started to worry.

"That's normal, dear. Once you flip on the "big suck" as I call it, you should be good."

"Should?"

"Well this is the MK III for a reason." Beck shuddered and continued fastening the suction tubes around the powerful heads of Lorraine's cocks, the sleeves barely reaching a quarter of the way down. "Good job, sugar. You did it first try. Now just flip that big switch there and the milkin' should be underway!" Beck grabbed the large lever on the side and pulled. The machine rumbled and a pair of side fans began spinning. He watched as the building precum in the tubes was forcefully sucked out, her steady stream now manageable by the contraption. Beck stepped back.

"Is there anything else?" he asked. Lorraine looked at him like he had two heads; ironic considering what she was packing.

"Well ya gotta help get the milk outta these, too." she said as she gave one of her cocks a shake, causing it to belch a large bubble of seed.

"I don't know if I can even get my hands around one of those!"

"Oh don't be such a milk drinker." Lorraine teased. "Get over here, big boy." Beck blushed a deep red and shuffled over to her side. He watched as her gigantic veiny breasts gushed an endless stream of thick milk, longing to taste it again. He reached out and placed his hands on the higher of her two cocks. As expected, the flesh nearly singed his hands from how hot it was. It was wet, too. It was as if her giant horsecocks were coated in their own lubricant. Beck was floored.

Lorraine was a creature that exuded the pure energy of an alpha. She was born to breed, and Beck was jealous of any cunt that either of those cocks got stuffed inside. He gave her cock a squeeze. While the flesh had a slight amount of give, it only gave a small amount before his fingers were stopped. It was like he was squeezing a steel bar, the blood pressure in each bloated vein enough to make her breeders tougher than titanium. Each time he squeezed, her ramrod would buck and gush a fresh serving of thick ooze. Beck was having trouble standing. The pure sex scent that exuded from Lorraine combined with the most painfully hard erection of his life had him dizzy. He ran his hands up and down her length, his fingers not even close to touching.

"Good boy. It don't take much to get me off. See them rings halfway down? All the pink skin from that ring to the tip is as sensitive as the head of yours. She put one hand on the bottom one. She's gettin' lonely." Beck nodded and moved a hand down to her other cock. Stroking both in tandem now, he got into a manageable rhythm. He could see a blush forming on Lorraine's cheeks, and she let out an occasional soft moan. Her noises contrasted with her personality heavily. Her usual confidence was fading to reveal her true nature as a slutty heifer. It was Beck's turn to tease.

"That feel good? You like when I milk you, baby girl?"

"Yeah... yeah I do. Please give me more." she whined.

"Good girl. You're gonna give a lot of milk today aren't you?"

"Hey! Quit teasin' me! It's not like I.... I... mmroooo!" Lorraine let out a long moan that turned into a moo halfway through, hunching over and grabbing a nearby railing to steady herself. Beck watched her colossal cum containers tense up and quake as her stream of sperm began to intensify, the veins among her sack throbbing with immense bovine might.

"Ohh baby. You're makin' mama feel so good! Tell you what? Since you've been such a good boy, you can get a piece of this pussy." Lorraine reached behind her--a difficult endeavor due to her dump truck of an ass--and spread open a large, swollen, soaked pussy. Beck stared as a waterfall of juices poured from the pried open cunt and cascaded down the expanse of her testicles

"You... you mean you want me to-"

"Fuck me!" Lorraine mooed. "Fuck this tight heifer pussy and make me give you all my milk!" Beck tensed up and nodded frantically before hurrying behind her. He dropped his pants, freeing his painfully hard cock that was already gushing precum. "Just prop yourself up on my balls, hun. Mama can take it." Beck placed his hands on her lovesac of a scrotum and climbed up onto his knees, resting himself behind her ass. Her balls had give, sure, but they were so densely packed with seed that Beck had no need to try and balance himself.

"Give it to me, hotshot." Lorraine begged, wiggling her ass back and forth. Beck felt the monster balls beneath his knees vibrate as they birthed a billion sperm in an instant. He lined his cock up with her entrance, taking a moment to rub the head up and down her slit, covering himself in love nectar. Beck reached up and put his hands on Lorraine's broad shoulders and thrusted. Her engorged labia swallowed his entire cock like a python, completely engulfing him with no resistance thanks to her wetness. Beck moaned into the back of her neck as he went balls deep. "Mmroooooo!!" Lorraine cried out as her breasts gushed a gallon of milk and her cocks lurched so hard they nearly hit her in the face. "Good boy! Now fuck mama's pussy. Gimme that cock!"

"Yes ma'am!" Beck growled as he started thrusting his hips. The cow girl's pussy was large, but it was still deliciously tight. Beck secretly wished his cock was bigger so he could feel it squeezing him even tighter. He brought his hand down on her expansive ass cheek in a hard slap, causing her to yelp and shiver. Her ass was so big that the resulting handprint was comically small. Her cow tail swished back and forth excitedly as Beck fucked her hard. He watched her ass jiggle like a water balloon every time his small hips collided with it. Reaching up, he grabbed a hold of her horns and pulled her head back. Her thick neck wouldn't have allowed it, but Lorraine wanted to be controlled. So she threw a bone to Beck's ego and craned her head back as she panted. He was already on the edge, her hungry pussy milking him like the machine was milking her.

"Such a good cow. Be a good girl and gimme that milk!"

"Only if you give me yours, cowboy! Shoot your cum inside my pussy!"

"Yes ma'am!" Beck moaned and hilted himself inside Lorraine's cunt, gripping her horns tightly. She let out a long, deep moo as she felt his human cum flood her insides.

12