The New Farmhand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby I'm cummin'! Mama's gonna nut!" The cow girl squealed as her hands gripped the railing tight enough to dent it. Beck was barely finished his orgasm before he felt the beastly baby factories beneath his knees start to quake. He watched as thousands of veins engorged with blood as the testicles tightened up and gurgled louder than ever. There was a sound akin to rushing water as all the sperm batter brewing inside was sent rushing up the gaping cum tubes under each of Lorraine's horsecocks. Beck watched a bulge the size of a cantaloupe trudge up the length of each cock as the tips flared out to the size of dinner plates. With one final undulation, the damn burst. Each tube instantly went from clear to completely opaque as gallons of creamy, viscous ball jelly was fired into them like an explosion. The pressure was so intense that the plastic bulged in some places from the sheer force of the ejaculation.

"MROOOOO!!!" Lorraine howled as her hips bucked involuntarily, as if she was trying to impregnate a phantom heifer. Beck was thrown off rather quickly thanks to her bucking and the convulsions of her stupendous sack.

SPLORT! GUSH! FWOOSH!

The combined sounds of her tits and cocks spraying out their payloads shook the entire barn. Beck watched, still shooting stray ropes as a bathtub worth of cow spunk was emptied into the machine.

Then another.

And another.

The machine roared, shaking with effort as it processed her essence and pumped it into the tanks outside. Beck could see Lorraine's balls shrinking slowly but steadily, throbbing and bouncing as they delivered trillions of swimmers and an endless stream of semen. The tube around her bottom cock cracked, now leaking a small river of cum on the floor. Thankfully it managed to hold out as Lorraine hit the three minute mark. The machine was smoking now, and Beck quickly looked around for a fire extinguisher. The cow girl stamped her hooves into the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust.

"Fuck this is a good bust!" she roared. At the five minute mark, it seemed her flow was finally slowing down. Each spurt had gone from about ten seconds to only four or five, though the output of each was still more than ten men together could produce in an entire lifetime. Eventually the duration of each stream reached two seconds, then one. Lorraine's balls had reached the size of watermelons, now no longer touching the ground but still hanging low between her massive thighs. They rose and fell with each remaining gush of milky cum. Her breasts had shrunk too, but they were still bigger than any human woman could ever hope to be. Finally, after over seven minutes, the last of her bovine swimmers was deposited into the tube, and the machine went back to a light hum as it sucked up the rest. Her breasts trickled off before ceasing their production as well. Beck hopped to his feet, his still hard cock swinging about as he dislodged the tubes from Lorraine's body. She huffed, moved her nuts out of the way, then dropped onto her preposterous posterior. The whole barn shook again as she slammed into the ground like a meteorite.

"Phew! I haven't cum that good in a while. You really are a natural, boy!" She pulled him by the arm and shoved him between her tits, squeezing him in a tight hug. Beck tried to speak but the air was quickly squeezed out of him. "Oops!" Lorraine loosened her grip. Beck gasped then chuckled.

"I had fun too. A lot of fun actually. When do I get to see you again?"

"Oh, sweetie. We gotta do this tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Uhuh. Then the next day, and the next day. You get it." She smiled warmly at him. Beck gulped. This job was going to be more interesting than he thought.

12