All Comments on 'The New Friend'

by BigDaddy4u2nit3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shogunmaximusshogunmaximusover 6 years ago

Liked it! Could of been longer but very tender and sweet would enjoy more chapters

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 6 years ago
Nice Start?

I hope you write more chapters and continue the story, I am 77 and wish I could find a young man that would call me daddy and fuck me and let me suck him. I wish I could find a boy friend to share those times with. da.cd@frontier.com

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneover 6 years ago
Great

Love it. Can relate entirely I must confess. Xxxxx

HarleyRider228HarleyRider228over 6 years ago

I am still looking for my Alexis to call me Daddy.

I hope you will continue the stories with these two

DaddystrickDaddystrickabout 6 years ago
Thanks for the bedtime story, Daddy!

I only wish I knew if it was true or not ? It sounds very auto biographical, knowing this writer a little. I would never presume to really know him yet. It’s a great sexy, sensitively realistic yet romantic read; again much like the author. Alexis is/ was? A lucky girl if there is/ was? One lol. Either way, I (somewhat jealously lol) would love to know what happened next, Daddy!

🌸 Jessi

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

THIS is what I WANT!!! To be a gurl for my best friend! I wish I had the nerve to take the chance of dressing up and telling a friend this!

You wrote your response: "It was a lot to take in, to be honest. I leaned in and kissed Alexis. My friend Alex, my girl Alexis. She responded in kind, a soft and gentle kiss. Another one I planted on her lips. Then another. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her, and we were locked in a passionate embrace. I couldn't believe it. I was so hard and excited. My best friend was becoming my lover."

THAT is the response I would LOVE to know! Forget that we are both guys! Let me be your gurl ! Instead, in my stupid life, I waited for men to pursue me. I let my damn discretionary needs win over. Since most men aren't forward, I know I NEED to be! I just don't know how to take that chance! What if I read him wrong? What if he beats me up or something for coming on to him?

I love this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous