The New Girl

Story Info
There is always that one brat who makes being new the worst.
1k words
21.8k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters the story focuses on are 24 or older.

***

After graduating from university, I got a lovely job at a primary school. The kids were nice, all the parents are really friendly, there is a nice gym and shower that teachers can use and all the staff have welcomed me with open arms. All the staff apart from one, I have been at this school for three months, miss cane either rolls her eyes at me or just straight up blanks me.

It was Friday, I had just finished a nice workout and hit the showers. Even though male and female showers are separate, I still wore a bikini as I wouldn't want to be naked at school and honestly, women stare just as much as men. I had just turned the water off when I heard a camera click and another and another. Slowly turning round, I saw miss cane with her smart phone taking photo after photo of me in my bikini.

"W-what are you doing?" I was a little confused and a little scared.

"Getting material."

"Material for what?"

"Well you can either do as I say or I will use these to get you kicked out of this place."

"Are you joking with me?"

"No, if you don't do as I command then these pictures will slip into the bags of every sixth year while they are doing their test."

"I froze."

"B-b-but I didn't do anything to you." I tried my hardest not to cry.

"Your the new girl sweetie, I'm not going to have you disrespect me."

"What do you want?"

"I already told you, want you to do everything I tell you."

"O-okay."

"Do you have anybody at home waiting for you?"

"My little brother, he might have some tea waiting for me."

"Text him and tell him you are going to be late then put your phone in your locker."

"Okay."

"Okay mistress."

"Oh, okay mistress."

"You will finish every sentence with yes mistress."

I messaged my brother that I was going to be late, but swiftly brought up the video app and pressed record or so I thought, then closed my locker.

"Good. Hmm, get on you hands and knees."

"Yes mistress."

"Tell me your a slut."

"I'm a slut mistress."

"Call yourself a whore."

"I'm a whore mistress."

She began laughing at me

"Alright then whore, kiss my shoes."

"But miss cane."

SMACK! She struck my face hard.

"If you don't I will make you look like a pedo. Now kiss my feet and act like you love it."

I got down on my stomach and began kissing the point of miss cane's shoes and ran my lips along both of her shoes. She slipped off her shoes and I slowly, tenderly sucked on each individual toe, then licking inbetween the webbing. I was trying everything to make her happy and not destroy me.

"Get up, slut."

"Yes mistress."

She slowly circled around me, eyes going up and down then pulled at the strap of my bikini top and then at then at my bottoms.

"Both off now."

"I c-can't."

Miss cane grabbed me by the neck.

"Look bitch, if you don't do as I say then I will put these photos in the bags of every student and you will get arrested."

I slowly pulled the top over my head, revealing my perky B cup breasts and then slipped my fingers into the waist band of my knickers and relunctantly pulled down exposing my very hairy bush before I moved my hand in front of it.

SLAP! Cane hit my cheek

"No covering, hands above your head and spread your nasty legs."

I was in a very humiliating position, everything on display I had never felt so much shame, but at the same time I was a little excited."

"Disgusting! What girl in her twenties, has bush like that?"

"I like it like this."

"You're a disgrace."

Cane spat on me and then drsagged me back under the showers, then removing her skirt and panties.

"See theat?" Cane shoved her bald pussy into my face and slowly grinded.

"That is how a snatch is supposed to look." She rubbed a little harder.

"Lick it."

"I-I can't I'm not a lesbian."

"Do I look like I give a shit? Lick it or you'll get arrested for being a pedo."

I closed my eyes tight, sticking out my tongue grazed Cane's clit and trying to make as little contact as possible.

"If you're not going to put your back into it then I can go."

"N-no don't.

I grabbed both arse cheeks and pulled her onto my tongue and danced the best I could, moving my head in rhythm with every lick Cane's juices flowing into my mouth and all over my face. I was lapping up her pussy like a dog on a hot summers day doing everything I could so she would be satisfyed and leave.

Miss Cane grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me, bending over my head with her body.

"FFFFUUUKKKK!

She let out a great moan, my mouth closed around her cunt taking her cum in my mouth.

"Now that was good, I knew you were a slut."

"A-are we done for today?"

"Almost, I have a parting gift for you."

"A gift?"

"Yes, keep your mouth open."

Stepping back a bit, Miss Cane spread her pussy and waited a little. Suddenly, a torrent of yellow water came gushing and sprayed all over my face.

"Oh my god! Your pissing on me."

She just ignored me and mad sure every drop of pee went on me. When Cane was on her last few drops, took my arm and rubbed on me then exhaled.

"A toilet and toilet paper in one. You are finally useful." She started laughing to herself before getting dressed again.

"You're done for today but come tomorrow morning you come to my house or else you know what will happen. Oh, and shave that disgusting bush." Cane then grabbed her stuff and exited the room leaving me alone in a puddle of her piss.

I went immediately to my phone in the locker, but I was in total shock, I must have forgtten to press record because I had captured nothing. My chance to be free was gone.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category - Nonconsent/Reluctance

Blackmail = nonconsent

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Poor

Either find an editor or proofread your writing before submitting. The story was crammed with bad spelling and poor grammar.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
ok

it was alright, that was about it

mjm1111171mjm1111171over 4 years ago
grammar?

Who does your editing and proofreading? Too many mistakes to make this enjoyable.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Interesting opening

A little abrupt in terms of her domination, but it is hot enough not to mind, and a clear 5. I look forward to further chapters

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teacher has had Enough A brat learns her place.in Lesbian Sex
Silky Christmas Cheer 18-year-old girl is seduced by nylon-clad MILF.in Lesbian Sex
The Lonely Milf Escort Service A lonely, BBW housewife calls a certain service to help her.in Erotic Couplings
Locked Out Plump milf gets locked out of her apartment.in Erotic Couplings
Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 01 A night out with the girls turns into a dickgirl fantasy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories