All Comments on 'The New Girl'

by Thereseyisabelle

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

Well i wasnt expecting that! Maybe a bit like Lizzie but it was a great story, may eve be room for a sequel

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Nothing like “After the Conference”, but just as rich, tensely erotic and unpredictable. Looking forward to future stories with some curiosity and a good sense of apprehension. You write well.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
So well-written

I more than liked this story. It was a sentence in the opening paragraph about Lizzie's parents (...harmless idealists both working for a revolution they rather dreaded...") that really hooked me. As well as being a great story, much of the pleasure for me was that the story was so well-written without any obvious errors (if that sounds patronising, it's not meant to be---so many first-rate tales on this site are spoiled by poor spelling and grammar). My one doubt (not a criticism) was about the category; was it quite right? Whatever, The New Girl is worth more than the five stars I've been able to give it. Brilliant !

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Long long long but very well-written. Sensitive and stylish.

metroalmametroalmaover 3 years ago

Beautiful well written perhaps genre bending, but so happy that it was. One of the limitations of Literotica is the strict requirement that stories fit into convenient bubbles. This one was on the edge, but all the more intriguing for the difference. If forced into the TG slot there would be complaints about how it was too lesbian, too woman only and while we may all have some degree of problems with sexual cross overs at the end of the day this is a love story between two people who identify as female. They both have had issues with who they were in society so the "I don't fit in" theme, which is probably more common than we usually accept, the "I don't fit" theme resonates because it is a part of both of their stories. Thank you for pushing our boundaries a little. Thank you for making our world a little bigger, a little brighter.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Enjoyed The Story!!

The New Girl was a nice story, although occasionally a bit wordy. The end was definitely an unexpected surprise. I quite liked the story's ending being a bit unusual, and it was certainly appropriate for the times..

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 3 years ago
Well done!

I have to admit, you threw us a bit of a curve ball, but it worked out and was good. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't really get it. She was born in the tail of 60s. Then in her very first job, she is doing photoshop, finding people on tinder. It's hard to enjoy a story when you can't place it anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story, sensitively told. I look forward to another sometime! Robin K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story - should also be in the Lesbian category as its all about inclusiveness. Its a shame that Literotica is so literal about categorising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really interesting twist. Made me think. I agree that it's a pity it sin't in the Lesbian category as the ending is more powerful if it is unexpected. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I so agree with the earlier comments, the category totally blows the whole point of the story. It should be a surprise and make you question your beliefs/prejudices. I totally love Sofia!

AussieGeekAussieGeek7 months ago

Consummately written!! A wonderful tale that, while initially surprising me with the length of the story, I refused to stop reading until I reached the end. The two characters are beautifully developed, and I truly felt for the plights of both of them. "Well done" seems inadequate praise. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThereseyisabelle@Thereseyisabelle
I live between France and Spain, working in the film industry. I'm currently working on a novel, and enjoy reading and writing erotica.