The New Girl

Story Info
A post workout Catholic university threesome.
5.9k words
4.38
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gym smelled of old scuffed sneaker streaks defacing the hardwood. Most of the backboards were tilted up, but John had one all to himself. He smacked the rubber basketball down in what he considered an authoritative dribble. Not many heads turned his way as the various after school activities ground on, uncaring.

Despite his manly ball handling, gracile build, and the tight white shorts he had chosen to wear that day, no one, not a single lady especially, was looking his way. Hell, John conceded, I wouldn't even be looking my way, if I was in this crowd. All eyes, including his, were on the new girl.

It was for good reason. Her name was Maria, and in the two weeks since she had transferred to San Giulio's College, she had quickly become the talk of the campus. Without knowing all he did, John could certainly see why. Whereas he was long limbed, tallish, with a band of fat that he hated hanging around his waist, Maria was thick through and through in all the right places, thighs, waist, breasts, but especially the great big jiggly Latina butt that was the most eye catching as she ineptly shot baskets and clumsily chased after her rim rattling rebounds. Her goofy sideways ponytail bobbed comically along as she mustered every unathletic inch and pound along the court. What she lacked in talent she made up for in spastic enthusiasm, a kind of dorkish glee that radiated from her aura that John found irresistible. But annoying.

He realized he was staring and fired off the rock from the court a few more times. John set off in an easy lope, much less spirited but more natural looking than hers, and nailed a layup. Swish, two points, but no one, especially not Maria, noticed. He sighed and resolved to hit the showers.

Bryan Lu was already in there, the captain of the junior varsity wrestling team. The spiky haired Asian American was already naked, slender body covered in suds, scrubbing busily away. Between his legs his manhood sat, flower bud like, nestled in a thick dark brown nest of pubic hair. John averted his eyes and glanced again at the other man's body without thinking. He had always thought that Bryan didn't look the part of a wrestler, a fact that the wily competitor definitely used to his advantage. He was short, willowy, almost femininely proportioned. But John had seen him wrap his limbs around an opponent more traditionally built and tap him out before. Once, in a big meet against their local rival, Bryan had suplexed the other team's captain so hard that the poor man had to have smelling salts shoved up his nose to get scraped off the mat.

Unlike most of his body, Bryan's face was free of soap. He was smooth shaved, smooth featured and handsome, with bright eyes and high cheekbones. He nodded when he saw John. "Hey, bro. You catch the new girl?"

It seemed to him that he had answered that question from so many of his friends lately. It was almost beginning to wear on him. Not for the first time, John thought that he needed to widen his circle of friends here at his small town Catholic college.

"I did. Bouncing all over the court like a spazz." John sluffed out of his sneakers and socks, then threw off his jersey and basketball shorts. He hadn't worn underwear for Maria's benefit, not that she had noticed.

But Bryan did. John's penis was seven and a half inches long, and due to his natural fleshlessness around his pelvis and hips appeared a great deal bigger. It was thick, as well as pretty, an all around shower of a cock. When it flopped down in sections, very animated and bouncy, he could feel the other man's eyes on it. It was always like that, when he took off his clothes.

"You don't know the half of it, bro," Bryan said after a decidedly pregnant pause, eyes drifting back up to John's face. "My one friend from the team said that she's into anime, elves, all that shit."

"So?" San Giulio's hygiene facilities hadn't been renovated since the Depression, or so it always seemed to John. The showers had no dividers or curtains, just a communal area to bathe and knobs jutting from the walls. The water pressure was fantastic and it got hot quickly, however. In a moment John's body was overflowing with suds.

"Well, dorky chicks aren't usually so slutty." Bryan said conspiratorially, switching to locker room guy talk immediately. "I heard she's spreading her legs for half of the freshman class, or was it the entire college?"

"That's a lot of sex for one eighteen year old." Somehow, John didn't think Maria seemed the type. Then again, what did he know? He had never once spoken to her. "Still..."

"Would be nice," The wrestler had his back to the tiles, head tilted forward, sighing sensually. "Despite all the dorky stuff she's into and how weird she talks and walks, she'd still be a sweet little fuck."

"Hell yeah, she would." John closed his eyes as he scrubbed away. In his mind's eye, he could see the heavy brown tits flopping about with just as much awkwardness as Maria's feet had shuffled along the court. Him behind her, thrusting into an orifice of his choice, his cheeks hollowing out, face, shoulders, and neck reddening up as he clenched. His hands were hard on her wide hips but then he'd go exploring, his eyes glued to all of that brown Hispanic butt as it jiggled back and forth, back and forth...

He hadn't realized quite when he began masturbating, but that wasn't entirely without precedent. John felt himself being stroked, teased, and titillated with oscillating fingers. But when the fingers touched his balls, something he didn't do solo, he realized it was someone else. He must have been sleepwalking a little.

It could only be one other person, couldn't it? He didn't bother to open his eyes but he reached blindly out. Instead of fleshy, rounded shoulders and full breasts, his hands landed on musclebound deltoids and bulging, hard pectorals. John gave a little jump, but then smiled and opened his sleepy looking sea green eyes.

"Not exactly who I was hoping, or expecting." He saw the wounded, pouty look on Bryan's face and hastened to reassure him. "But it's all good, bro."

So the tales were true. The wrestling team, especially the junior varsity squad, was full of hypermasculine tough guys. Somewhere along the lines, one of them had gotten the bright idea that masturbating increased testosterone. Then the bro-science became that jerking off after a workout aided recovery. Then somebody on the team had begun after workout and post practice stroke off sessions. Just like any sex rumor, word of it raced across the college campus. It appeared that a few of them, even the captain, were going a bit farther.

Something about the Asian man's face was beautiful, still, like a finely chiseled work of art. His features were soft and seemingly timeless. The pursed, thick lips took forever to meet his, and by the time they did John's head was already swimming. It was the steam and the warm, wet length of the shorter man's body pressing against his. The hot water rained down upon them both, creating infinitesimally small pools where they touched. The kiss deepened and John made a fem-sounding, needy little whine in his throat as his feet scrabbled over the tiles, trying to bring more of their bodies into contact.

Bryan's face may have looked gentle and his body atypical for his sport, but his hands were plenty strong, roughened by years in the weight room. They were big, too, large enough to encircle both of their throbbing rods at once. His grip was frightfully strong. His kiss hardened every bit as much as his fingers as he closed them like a pincer, eliciting a manful grunt from them both.

Not to be outdone, John thrust his hips forward, dipping his hand down around Bryan's hip as he did so, grabbing a handful of the other man's buttock. Slender as he may have been, Bryan had a full ass, doubtless from his obsessive fitness regimen. John curled his fingers into all of that flesh, pelvis now bucking as Bryan's strong, sure hand stroked them both, his other splayed across his back, exploring.

The Asian man's mouth was torn away from his and John made a sad mewling sound deep in his throat, reaching out for him.

"Let's get on the bench, out of his steam," Bryan said in a husky whisper. "I want to see us. Safer, too. You can take a nasty fall in the shower."

Both men made their way over to a secluded corner of the locker room, away from all the heat and the blaring noise from the gym. The wrestling captain threw down a handful of towels and they each sat.

Instinctively, John took himself in his hand as he watched Bryan do the same. The lockers around them, the hung up uniforms, the sports equipment, and two men working their dicks for each other's viewing pleasure. He realized that he was wearing a stupefied grin on his face. He felt sexy, silly, and masculine all at once. Maybe the wrestling team was onto something after all.

For long minutes the men kissed and touched one another. Gently, at first, but with more urgency as they teased back and forth. John was just reaching towards Bryan's hardened, uncut prick when he was waved off abruptly.

"Did you hear that, dude?"

"Hear what?" He was so into it that he wouldn't have heard a thundering freight train bearing down upon them all. John liked attention on his cock head, and wondered if Bryan's shaft would be similarly titillated. He was about to rub his thumb against that Asian bell end to see when he heard a sudden crash.

A locker door shot open and spewed forth athletic equipment as if vomiting. Swimming in all the cups, jock straps, and gym shorts was Maria. She frantically scrabbled to get onto her hands and knees, crying out as she did so, her sideways ponytail bobbing comically.

Bryan was shouting, rising to his feet and slipped, falling heavily onto John, who was trying to cover himself. Once they got all that situated Maria had found her feet and was babbling away at them:

"--hmygod, so sorry, didn't mean to, I was in there trying to find something, wasn't spying--"

"Jesus Christ," Bryan said. "How much--what did you see?"

"What did you think you saw?" John corrected automatically. Despite the embarrassment and the mood being derailed he was still cursedly hard, in fact, his towel was floating in front of his crotch, as if by some kind of perverted magic.

Maria saw it and laughed nervously. "Enough to know that you two aren't as macho as you like to think you are!"

"What exactly about this isn't masculine?" Bryan wondered aloud. "We're two men, in the men's locker room, you little pervert! You're way out of bounds."

The phrase registered something with her, and indeed with John, as well. San Giulio was an old fashioned Catholic college in a small town. Men and women were not allowed to study in each other's dorms after a certain hour, or to mix much at all. To do so was considered "out of bounds", per the college handbook, and students could be punished accordingly. John idly pondered if being in the opposite sex's locker room had even been conceived of. It was an offense worthy of--

"I don't want to get expelled," Maria said, babbling. Her eyes were a rich brown, and though the frayed sideways ponytail did lend her a nerdy air, her brunette hair was shiny and stylish under the quartet of bare lightbulbs overheard. Her face was, plainly put, plain, but something about how all the nondescript features were arranged made her eye-catching, even pretty. "Please, I just transferred here!"

"That depends," John said, catching on. "That depends on what happens after this, I guess."

"I can just go. Won't say a word, I promise." Hope dawned in her eyes. "You can count on me, yessiree bob!"

"I don't know." Bryan's blush had faded and the anger in his face had been replaced with something more calculating. "Like John said, depends."

"...on what?" She asked.

Was he crazy, or were the two of them exchanging significant glances, as if they were hatching a scheme?

"I'm sure it's already occurred to you that we were just as out of bounds as you."

"Yeah, of course," She said with a sniff. Sensing a change in the wind, the new girl finally found her knees, showing off a heavy swell of brown cleavage, and the barest hint that she wasn't wearing a bra.

John rose his eyes from her chest and saw that she was grinning, going for wicked, like a comic book villainess, but all he saw was the same awkward transfer student who had once tripped over her own feet running across campus for an Uber. His heart almost went out to her, but as it turned out so was another part reaching toward her. And that's where her eyes were centered, as lewdly as he had ogled her breasts.

"Did you...like what you saw?" He said in a weird, halting voice. John's head was just as swimmy as it had been embracing Bryan in the shower.

"Mmff." It was a hungry, horny noise she made, choked off, and full of eagerness. "I didn't hate it. No siree, I did not!"

"We're not gay," John announced and the proclamation made them both laugh.

"Let's not be so...wooden, let's say, in our outlook." Maria's eyes again drifted down to the flesh club still jutting from his pelvis. "Won't get to the fun stuff that way!"

"Are you proposing what I think you're proposing?" Bryan asked.

"I think it's the only way to make sure we all stay quiet." Maria replied.

"Just one thing," John heard himself saying.

"Yeah?"

"Lock the fucking door this time," He told them to uproarious laughter.

In an instant the old locker room sex veteran, Bryan, had piled more mats and other soft bedding like material onto the linoleum. Maria was struggling mightily with her basketball jersey, a blue and white colored garment that was clearly too small for her. Her armpits were heavily dusted with a speckling of coarse black hair, and he caught a faint, not at all unwelcome whiff of body odor in the air. Her face was covered by her clothing and when he was about to ogle her tits again John suddenly noticed that the basketball clothing she had on was clearly a promotional number from the recent Space Jam remake. John's face wrinkled. What a freaking geek.

Bryan's flesh enshrouded tool had dimmed a little with the interplay of words and threats, but was perking up once again, peeking out from its hiding place with its slick, reddened head. By comparison, John's white cock looked more streamlined, smoother, less primitive. Clearly, each of the men found the other's member satisfying and fascinating. They took one another firmly in hand as they watched Maria undress.

If they were hoping for some manner of enchanting strip tease they would have been out of luck. When she tried to kick off her sneakers they hung on her toes, and her shorts didn't make it halfway down her fat ass before she had to wriggle out of them, and not at all in a sexy way. The men's eyes met as they stroked one another and they shared a kind of nonverbal shrug. At eighteen, it didn't matter with sex how you got there, just so long as you did.

Finally, Maria was resplendently nude before them both. It wasn't John's first time seeing a naked woman by any means, but as always he was struck with how infinitely more natural, sexy and beautiful the real thing was as opposed to fantasy or the internet. She was the same age as them but her breasts and the tops of her pillowy thighs were already speckled with a bit of cellulite and stretch marks. Miniscule hairs spiraled around her nipples. A small band of adipose tissue, baby fat, lay around her waist. All of the tiny flaws only served to add to her beauty.

The woman's eyes had been bold, then demure, but now they were fluttering half shut as she padded, barefoot, towards the two men. She was aware of the effect the sight of her bare goddess body was having on the men, and very rightly proud of it.

"Oh, hello," The Latina said as she hurled away the pair of towels they were using to stay modest. Her face was empty and smirking as she took them each in hand. "They're like big ole microphones, hehe!"

John watched her sideways ponytail shake from side to side as she knelt and took Bryan's uncircumcised cock into her hand. It seemed to delight her that she could skin it back to reveal its lilliputian mouth.

The wrestling captain whispered a shrill curse under his breath and put his arm around John's waist when Maria brought her lips to the head, but suddenly she broke out into song:

"In my life, there's been heartache and pain

I don't know if I can face it again

Can't stop now, I've traveled so far

To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is

I want you to show me--"

"Jesus Christ," Bryan said with feeling, and his immense catcher's mitt of a wrestler's hand was at the back of her head, pulling her forward as he thrust forward. The song was choked off by five inches of uncut, manly Asian dick.

John laughed as the geeky girl's breath shot out of her lungs at the intrusion. Reflexively, her hand went Bryan's low hanging balls, and she soothingly squeezed them as she found her rhythm. Maria's sideways ponytail became a handlebar once it was clear she would do as they wanted. Bryan's grin returned and he again put his arm, companionably, around the other man's waist.

"Don't be shy, dude. Squeeze right in here with me."

"Think I just want to watch this fucking geek do her thing for now," John gasped. His thumb was rapidly tracing a pattern on the head of his member as he stared down.

There was a mirror on the wall just opposite where the trio of horny college kids were disporting themselves. In it, John watched and wanked as Maria's shapely, round butt cheeks flexed. She put a great deal of heaving and straining into it, making her movements more animated, more graceless but sexy. He had to admire her dedication to the job. She had completely foregone her own comfort or even breathing. Her lovely brown eyes were now rimmed with red, dotted with tears, rolling up in her head. A buildup of saliva was caked around her mouth, with a few idle strands of dark hair clinging to it. All of the rough attention she was receiving seemed to only inflame her passions all the more.

Maria still had plenty to give and needed even more to take. Slapping his hand away, she took his member with authority and pulled him closer. She didn't even bother to take a breath when she removed Bryan from her mouth and orally impaled herself onto a fresh rod. Her eyes rolled back into her head until it was only the whites that showed before she closed her eyes. John was not only bigger than his friend in length but also much thicker. The dorky Latina freshman seemed to enjoy the effort. Despite her pain, she was smiling, tears glittering in the corners of her squeezed shut eyes, when she finally managed to get him all choked down. Her nimble little tongue was even playing over his balls.

All of it reduced John to a moaning and quivering mess in an instant. Despite the size of his member, he was far more feminine in his vocalizations than the other man or even, to a degree, Maria herself. He yearned to tilt his head back to the ceiling of the locker room, eyes closed, but he couldn't tear his sea green gaze from the gorgeous nymphette kneeling before him. Like the hornball she was, Maria was busily flicking her wrist so Bryan wasn't entirely deprived of pleasure as she animatedly plunged her head repeatedly onto John's white cock. The full, slightly droopy tits were beginning to catch gossamer droplets of spittle and foamy pre-cum. Freeing her hands for just an instant, the Latina rubbed the fluids deeply into the stretch marked skin there, seeming to exult in the sensation of being so marked by them.

Bryan's dark eyes were glued to the scene unfolding before him. His mouth was feverishly working but not making any sound. Seemingly unable to take any more of the teasing, half hearted handjob he hip checked the much larger John out of his way, rudely and physically. He hooked his arms under the woman's and bodily hefted her from the gym floor, as smoothly as if he was in the midst of the combat sport he loved.

12