The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was smooching for Bryan's lips as she was manhandled, exaggeratedly, as if she was an aunt greeting a nephew she hadn't seen in years. The wrestler looked as if he was stifling annoyance, but once he kissed her he seemed to like that well enough, and the two of them melted into one another. Their embrace was abruptly broken off when Bryan turned around the woman in his arms and almost shoved her into the lockers.

She caught herself but before she had time to turn or even make a sound the two of them pounced upon her. Bryan was busily kissing her lips, pinning her arms behind her in a kind of hammerlock. John had his mouth bent for her heaving breasts, hungrily mauling one nipple and areola and then the other, his hands exploring her here and there, touching all of his favorite parts of a woman: her hips, belly, and thighs.

Even if Maria hadn't been consenting there probably wasn't much guy she could have done to fight off two horny college boys. But it was clear to them all that she was giving them both her all. Between her legs, her barely concealed wetness was being stroked to life by their fingers, and whenever their open mouths raked over her sensitive skin or their hardness grazed her the Latina shivered in delight.

Bryan was the first one to bend her over and claim his prize. He elbowed the much less physically imposing John aside and kissed the back of Maria's neck, causing her to gyrate her buns against his hungry crotch. The wrestler interwove his powerful fingers through her aromatic dark hair, yanking back her head to whisper something throaty to her.

Maria laughed and braced herself against the lockers with two hands, one knee up on the bench, and when Bryan curled his hands into her hips she arched her back with a practiced ease.

"Do you want to get her ready for me?" Bryan suddenly asked, turning back to glance at the watching, masturbating John. "Not that I think she needs much."

He needed no further prompting. He was on his knees in an instant, her round moon booty bare before his face, barely an inch away from his nose. John dove into it face first, parting the fat brown cheeks with his fingers. Maria's asshole was brown and purple, with a heavy rim, and even before he buried his nose deep into it he could savor a tiny, musky whisper of its heady smell in the air. Eyes closed, trapped by her cheeks, he snaked out his tongue and at first played it up and down, as slowly as humanly possible, along the now parted, wettening slit. The first touch of his soft but strong tongue caused her to go weak in the knees and to press her splayed hands out onto the locker doors even more firmly. Grinning as best he could, John continued to tongue fuck her needy hole. With one of her ends otherwise occupied, Bryan ran his hand admiringly down Maria's back, stroking her sideways ponytail and proud mane of dark brown hair with surprising gentleness, only to unceremoniously ram his tongue down her throat, stifling her moans.

For several long moments, Bryan and John shared a sensual French kiss through the new girl, hands exploring, mouths hung open and vocalizing. Maria's toes and fingers stretched as she struggled to brace herself not only in the awkward position, one leg cocked onto the bench as her torso was forcefully pushed forward so her fat butt stuck out, but against the rising tide of pleasure that caused her entire body to twitch and tremble.

Once John reckoned that Maria could not get any wetter, he stood slowly, ensuring that the head of his pre-cum dripping member brushed against her from her thigh to the crevices of her cunt and ass. The Latina could only answer with a guttural, heartfelt coo of delight and need. She wiggled her hips in a manner she probably thought to be enticing and seductive. But it only made the men despoiling her snort in derision.

Bryan's cock was in his hand and he shook it from the base to show off, in a macho way, how ready he was to go. His lip curled and he laid his hand down across her cheeks, flat and very hard. Despite his wiry build he was strong, and one only had to hear the whaps of knuckles on flesh to realize it. By the time he was done, Maria was almost choking off sobs and her bum had gone from soft brown to bright red.

"Just stand there and take it from us, fucking dork. Don't try to show off or be sexy." Bryan hissed.

To John's surprise, Maria bit her lip, turning her shiny, slightly blemished face towards them. So that's what turned her on. He watched as Bryan parted her cheeks, showing off the grool covered holes that John had been so proudly slaving over for the last few minutes, and unceremoniously thrust himself right into her tight twat.

All three of them cried out at once as if sharing a deeper than physical connection. Byran was at last fully sheathed inside of her, and that moment of realization, of fulfillment after so much teasing, almost made the overly horny Maria cum right then and there. But the wrestling captain was the most experienced of them all and knew how to contain himself, unlike the unsteady, hissing new girl, who was writhing already in need.

Bryan dug his fingers into her hips and swung his own to meet her. His flat, muscled lower abdominals and her fleshy buttocks met time and time again with a heavy, characteristic plapplapplap! sound. Swinging right along with their pelvises were Bryan's low hanging balls, each full orb clapping into her a split second after each frantic thrust.

Maria was a lot more at home in the bedroom, so to speak, than on the basketball court. Her hips were alive, meeting the athletic man mounting her stroke for stroke, feet braced securely and flatly on the locker room floor. Her heavy tits, which looked every bit as invitingly ripe and soft unclothed as they did covered, were jiggling along with their shared motion. John's eyes were glued to all of that flesh as both of them were put through their paces and stretched to their limits by the other.

Maria had been holding on to the lockers for dear life and keeping up with the two other eighteen year olds well, but it was plain to see after a few punishing minutes of skin on skin action that she was tiring. Bryan sensed it as he would have a weakness in an opponent and took immediate advantage. But in this case all he did was scoop up the mewling and gently struggling Maria, and lay her down on her back on the wide, towel covered bench.

"Help me," The wrestling captain said with no trace of strain in his voice at all, and John immediately lent a hand.

He sat by the woman's shoulders and lifted her neck so she could lean her head onto his thigh. John seized her flailing wrists and intertwined his fingers with hers, holding her tight. Maria needed the reassurance, because she only had time to suck in one last winded breath before Bryan plunged into her again.

This time he wasn't behind her, mindlessly pounding away as if they were two ravenous wilderness animals against a tree. Bryan was atop her, knee between her legs, almost the entire length of his body touching hers as he stared down at her. Now that she was resting, Maria smiled despite all the rough treatment she had received. From the front you couldn't see all of the overlapping hand prints that she had been marked with.

Her demeanor had entirely changed. Whereas before Maria had resisted, now she was cooing contentedly as she was cradled by one man and taken by another. Bryan had sheathed himself inside of her and was staring deeply into her eyes, stroking her hair, as he pumped away. John watched his friend's face change as he lost himself in the pleasure he was both giving and receiving. For the first time, his kisses were gentle, almost loving, not just hungry. When John noticed that Maria's breasts were heaving when they weren't pressed against Bryan's chest he thought, it won't be long now.

He was correct. Within a few minutes of soft but insistent writhing, both of them were nodding to one another, red faced, and speaking in low, husky voices:

"You feel so good..."

"Not as good as you. So wet, so..."

"Does it make you want to cum in me?"

"Fuck, yes, of course, but--"

"Fuck your 'but.' Do it. In me."

"No...! Maria--"

For once the little nerd found a spine and took some measure of control for herself. As Bryan was trying to reason with her, she showed off some athletic prowess of her own. She rose her hips powerfully off of the bench, cinching her thick thighs around his narrow waist, and used her leverage to her advantage. There was nowhere for Bryan to go, and since he couldn't move a muscle she had to take matters into her own hands. Maria gyrated out and up, wringing her muscles, jiggling him, and in that instant Bryan underwent a full body release, a flush of red creeping from his upper chest to his neck and face as he shouted something at her, his words swallowed up by a masculine grunt of both anger and carnality. Bryan spasmed almost violently as he gave her the seed she desperately craved, the all star wrestling captain and macho man reduced to a blushing, squealing mess by Maria's power and femininity.

John had been tweaking the throbbing bell end of his fat dick ever since Bryan had mounted her. He was only barely able to hold off from his own release at the sight and sound of his friends enjoying themselves so happily.

Maria said she needed to lay back and so with a grunt of his own, John let his heavy, still unsatisfied member fall before he could spurt too early and embarrass himself. He helped her stretch out on her back and stood.

Bryan was straddling the bench, hand still unbelievably busy between his thighs. But John quickly noted that his friend was rapidly losing his hard on, and was simply milking himself mindlessly for the pleasure of it. He sat by him, brushed a languid hand down the other man's still heaving chest and smiled.

"You're not getting any more special sauce out of that thing, bro," John said. "Better to let it rest for round two."

"This is round two," Bryan said with a smirk. He leaned in closer and in an unusually intimate gesture from such a hypermasculine man, nuzzled the skin at the juncture of ear, neck, and jaw.

John closed his eyes, and shivered, his arms immediately wrapping around his friend. "You mean me and you...?"

"No. I mean you and her. You're being tagged in. She's all ready to go."

It didn't even occur to John to spare a glance Maria's way to see if she was on board with all of this. It seemed a foregone conclusion, despite all her nerdy posturing. He swapped places with his friend and studied Maria as she laid there. She had never looked more beautiful than that, her face tinged with red, perspiring and gleaming. A beatific smile was on her face and between her legs a slow, wintertime icy river of Bryan's cum gurgled forth. She looked primal, almost motherly. She looked as if to shed your seed anywhere else but in her sweet womb would be a sacrilegious waste. John stretched out, headlong on top of her.

Her eyes burned brown as they locked onto his. Her mouth tasted dry, tangy from Bryan's lips, and the other man's fluids were already rapidly drying upon her skin. If he penetrated her now would that be like fucking them both?

The slow trickle between her legs was still wet, however, and it was into that welcoming chasm that he thrust himself. John shuddered bodily, a soft cry escaping his lips and breaking their kiss. Beneath him, Maria was already writhing, tensing, and raising her hips off the narrow wooden bench to entice and meet him. When she moaned out a slow gust of air he found himself wishing he could taste her breath. He pounded her harder and harder as Bryan softly urged them on, his hands caressing both of their bodies.

Somehow it was already happening, and her eyes shot wide open. She moaned louder, gyrated harder and slipped her hands down from his shoulder blades to his waist, then his cheeks.

"Oh god, John!" Maria said in a guttural tone he hadn't ever heard before. "Fill me up! You too! Cum inside of me!"

He was surrounded by her soft femininity both inside and out. Her full, engorged breasts raked against his chest and her kiss was almost feral in its intensity. She bit his lip and he tore his face from hers, hissing, but all she did was latch onto his neck and ear, suckling away, making his head spin. One of her fingers hooked in his cleft, found his asshole, and inserted it at the precise instant that he blew his load. John felt himself tighten up, every muscle straining only to be suddenly, blessedly, relieved. His cock spasmed inside of her body as it spent itself and he was clenching in rhythm on her pumping finger, his every nerve tingling. He made sounds like nothing human, all of his movements and vocalizations echoed by the gorgeous new girl beneath him.

"It's getting late, practice is starting," Bryan told them both after they had all caught their breath. "And we've got a lot of cleaning up to do."

"I'll say," Maria kissed them both and reluctantly swabbed between her legs with a soft towel.

THE END

12