The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 11

Story Info
Jeff finds adventure in his new relationship.
1.8k words
4.63
716
00

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: The Space Between

"Good morning, babe," Amy said as she laid on my chest smiling.

"Good morning," I replied, "how long have you been awake?"

"Long enough to brush my teeth, make coffee and snuggle up to you, naked, for a little while," she giggled.

The sun shone through the blinds and lit up the room. I had no idea what time it was but I didn't care. I slept like a dead rock and woke totally refreshed and Amy being next to me made me feel better than I had in years. Her body was pressed firmly against mine. Her skin was soft and unblemished. I had never actually spent the night with her like this before and I was basking in the moment. My bladder, on the other hand, was screaming.

"Mmm, coffee," I said.

She giggled again as I sat up in bed against the headboard. Taking a deep breath in and stretching, she ran her hand along my chest and down my belly taking it all in.

"This is a man's body," I said sarcastically and smiling.

"Oh, I know, and I think it's perfect," she said smiling back at me.

As I've said before, I am in no way, muscular or fit. I'm just an average guy with an average chubby body. No six pack or pectorals jumping as I flex. They only jump when I run, and I don't typically run, like, at all, ever. I have thought about joining a gym or at least using the gym at the office, but that's as far as it went. I never actually followed through. I honestly don't even know where the company gym is at the office. I just know we have one because I've heard others talking about it.

"So, babe, um, are we going camping, or...," she trailed off, noticing my slightly larger than average morning wood. Now, I know a lot of guys stretch the truth and say they have huge cocks when their dick is really only 5 inches, but when I say slightly larger than average, I mean 8.5 inches long and about 3.5-4 inches girth. Average for an American male is about 5.5-6 inches long and about 2.5-3 inches girth. I don't advertise it, because I'm not vain.

She touched the tip and wiggled it around and giggled. She circled the tip of my cock and the wet spot formed from the precum that leaked out while I sat there. She lifted her finger, pulling a string of it away from the sheet and licked it off. I was definitely turned on by that.

"I'm sorry, that happens sometimes," I said laughing.

"Oh, please, don't be. I insist," she said, still smiling back at me as I stood up out of bed.

She reached up and pinched my right butt cheek then gave it a smack.

"Ouch," I said, "you really want to play this game? Ok, just wait."

She giggled again and pulled the covers over her head. I went to relieve my bladder then came back to find her gone from the bed. She wasn't behind the door or in the closet, so I laid back down and stretched out.

"Ah, sure is nice to have this bed all to myself," I loudly exclaimed.

All of a sudden she jumped up from the other side of the bed on top of me, her knee just missing my balls. My cock was still hard and still leaking, so she laid fully on top of me, my cock sandwiched between us. She was an inch from my face and pecked with a kiss.

"Are you ready to get beat at this so-called game, sir," she sarcastically asked.

I ran my hands down her sides and slapped both of her ass cheeks and she squealed then tried to get up and run, but I held her tight so she couldn't get up. She leaned in and kissed me again. This time deep and passionately. Her hands caressed my chin and I pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her tight asshole and pouty wet pussy.

"You think you can beat me? Ok, challenge accepted. Remember, I'm in IT, I can figure just about anything out," I said.

"Oh, so you're smarter than me. I see. We'll see who beats who," she said as she sat up and straddled me.

Her pussy slid right over my cock. She was drenched and hot. She pinned down my wrists and started rocking back and forth gently. She moaned and closed her eyes. So far, she was winning.

"Mmm, fuck, baby, that's good. I love it when your cock rubs against my clit," she moaned.

She raised up and wrapped my cock between her pussylips like a hotdog in a bun and kept rocking back and forth. Soon she was rocking hard enough I managed to slip my cock inside her. She gasped and her head went forward, eyes wide and mouth agape in ecstasy. She let go of my wrists and gripped my chest hair hard and slowed her rocking almost to a stop then closed her eyes again.

"Fuck, Jeff, I missed your cock inside me. It feels so good," she said, opening her eyes up and looking at me.

My hands squeezed her tits and I rolled her nipples between my fingers. She moaned sweetly and long. She leaned back, put her feet on both sides of me and started bouncing up and down on my cock. Her clit was swollen and pussy juice glistened all the way down my cock. My balls throbbed. Her moaning was the sweetest sound I heard in a long time. Her tits bounced up and down intransing me with each thrust. Her moaning became louder and more rapid. I could tell she was about to cum. Part of me was curious how many times she masturbated while I was gone. Right then, she exploded with a scream, gushing all over my chest and the bed. Her body convulsed like she had demons exiting her.

"OH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!! OH MY FUCK, FUCK, FUCK..." she moaned as she slowed her thrusting long enough to catch her breath.

She lifted off of my cock and sat back, stroking it before gobbling it up like a Thanksgiving Day turkey leg. She tucked her hair behind her ear, and looked up at me, my cock still in her mouth. I watched, hypnotized by her beautifully sweaty naked body glistening in the morning sun. I moaned and held her head in my hands and mouth fucked her. She took my cock balls deep down her throat without gagging. Strings of saliva hung between her mouth and my cock and her eyes were watery. I sat up and pulled her close then kissed her. We both needed this. I rolled her over onto her back and climbed between her legs and spread them apart like I did the night she gave me that massage. I lapped up her dripping pussy and flicked her swollen clit with my tongue, each time she quivered and gasped. We locked eyes as I licked her pussy clean of her cum. Then she rolled her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes. Her body started to tense up. She was about to cum again. I slid two fingers inside her pussy and one in her ass. That's called "The Shocker: two in the pink, one in the stink." Two fingers rubbing against her G-Spot and one stretching her tight asshole. She instinctively started arching her back and spreading her legs further apart. I finger fucked her faster and with each thrust she pushed against my fingers. Before I knew it she gushed again, and grabbed the headboard, thrusting her pelvis into the air.

"Don't stop baby! Please don't fucking stop!!' she screamed.

Her orgasm lasted at least 3 or 4 minutes straight. Her pussy kept squirting, turning me on more and more. I pulled my fingers out and she immediately pulled my hand to her mouth, licking every drop of her juice off my fingers. I positioned myself over her and leaned in to kiss her before impaling her with my throbbing cock. Her hands on my chin, she looked at me with a smile, and whispered, "fuck me until I pass out."

Now, I've never in my life fucked someone until they passed out and if either party were to pass out, it would be me. My stamina used to be horrible. 3 minutes, tops. Now, maybe 5 to 6 minutes.

I leaned down to kiss her and slowly slid my leaking cock inside her dripping pussy. She gasped again and arched her back. Her hands still on my chin, she moaned, "fuuuuck baby, your cock is fucking amazing!"

The faster I thrusted, the faster she came. Soon, I could feel my balls ache to explode.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum," I moan.

"Yes, cum baby! Cum inside my pussy! I'm gonna cum with you. Read?" she moaned in response.

As she came, she gripped the headboard and wrapped her legs around me, trapping me inside while she pushed hard against me, driving my cock deeper inside her throbbing pussy. I felt my cock twitch and then explode.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH MY GOD BABY, I'M CUMMING!!' I say.

Her gasps and moans prevent her from speaking. Feeling her pussy pulsate around my cock made me cum harder. As I sat up I could see cum dripping out of her pussy from around my cock as I slowed my thrusts and fell beside her. She pulled me back on top and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me, breathless and drenched in sweat.

"Why, do you have to be so goddamn good, babe," she asked, still breathless and motionless on the bed.

With a goofy grin and chuckle, I looked at her and said, "trade secret. If I told you, then I'd have to kill you."

She burst out in laughter as if she had just smoked a huge blunt, then rolled over to me, cum still dripping from her pussy and now puddling on the bed.

"You, sir, are one of a kind, and you belong to me," she said, gazing into my eyes. "Come on. I think we should shower before we go out."

"Out? And just where are we going," I asked.

"We need fresh air, so I thought we could go on a hike. Think you can handle that," she sarcastically asked.

"I don't have hiking boots and I don't think Skechers sneakers are going to work," I said, unsuccessfully attempting to get out of this hike.

"No problem, babe. We will get you a good pair. Don't worry," she said, leaning in to kiss me again before pulling me off the bed and into the hot running shower.

"Ok, let's go. Why not?" I said with enthusiasm in my voice.

After the shower, we poured coffee to go and headed to the sporting goods store. I picked out a sweet pair of fairly expensive hiking boots and we headed up the mountain. Little did I know, this was the backside of Donna's mountain, and Amy was leading me straight to the cabin.