The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 12

Story Info
Jeff & Amy take a hike. Jeff receives a surprise.
3.3k words
4.44
805
00

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Awakening

"Wow! I've never been on this side of the mountain before. I'm not even sure which mountain this is," I said as we hiked the incline.

"Babe, you've lived here for how long, and never been up this mountain?" Amy asked.

"My whole life. Born and raised here and I've never been up this mountain. My dad used to take Greg & I camping up another mountain around here but I'm not even sure where that one is anymore. It's been a long time," I said, out of breath.

"Well, better late than never to find out, right?" she said.

"Yep, that's right," I huffed.

We were about halfway up the mountain and stopped to take a break. We were both sweating and out of breath, again. This seemed to be a common theme with Amy, I thought. My legs were sore in places I didn't know could be. I wasn't complaining, though. Any time with Amy was worth the pain. And despite it being February, it wasn't actually that cold, even this high up in elevation.

"How are you feeling, babe," Amy asked.

"I'm a little sore and my heart feels like its about to beat out of my chest, but I'm good otherwise," I replied, even more out of breath than before.

"Ok, well this is a good workout. Burns calories and conditions your muscles. My mom owns a hot yoga studio across town. We should go. What do you think," she asked.

I could hear both a rhetorical and apprehensive question in her voice.

"I've never done regular yoga, let alone hot yoga before. Do you think I'd be physically able to do it," I said, answering a question with a question.

"I think you'll do fine, babe. It's not intense. It's just a heated room doing weird poses to stretch your muscles and gain flexibility. See, the whole point of yoga is to stretch muscles you didn't know were there. If you never stretch you could end up hunched over later in life and develop joint and muscle issues. You'd be stiff all the time," she explained.

"Oh, ok. Thank you for the clarification. I was under the impression people were eating hot yogurt, and that's nasty," I said, laughing at my own joke.

"Ha ha, funny," she said, giving a sarcastic fake laugh, "No, silly."

"I'll tell you one thing, though. I am stiff and will help you stretch," I joked. She laughed and glanced back at me with a playful, sexy look and giggled. That one hit a chord.

As we finally neared the top of the mountain, I noticed a few familiar looking trees. I still had no idea where we were and these white firs and Rocky Mountain maples were native to the area so they grow everywhere. The higher we climbed, the more out of breath I became. I had never walked this much, uphill, in my life. I was sweating profusely, in February! Amy walked in front of me. She had definitely done this before because she seemed to be hardly out of breath at all. Then again, she does yoga and works out. I do neither of those.

'I need to work on that,' I thought to myself.

I glanced up to see if I had fallen behind and saw I was quite far behind Amy. She had stopped at a ridge about 150 feet up the path from me. She looked down as I struggled, smiled, then looked up and pointed north. Looking up at her, I stopped and turned around. The snow caps on the northern mountains glistened in the late morning sun like the beads of sweat on Amy's skin. It made me want to leave the city and move up to the mountains. Finally, I caught up with her on the ridge.

"Wow, this is gorgeous." I said.

"Yep. I love coming up here. It's so peaceful," Amy said, gripping her backpack straps.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. She turned and kissed me.

"I have been thinking about something while hiking up here. Since I know your family, I'd like you to meet my mom. How does that sound," she asked.

We started up the mountain again and all I could think about then was the apprehension in her voice. She's a very confident woman and knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it, but this was different. She seemed almost scared to ask. She knows I'm not a social person and not great at meeting new people, but she had a point. Plus, I figured if we are going to develop this, then I need to open up and go with the flow more often. Broaden my horizons, if you will.

"Finally," I said, "we made it to the top. I thought I was going to die there for a minute."

She laughed and said, "Well, babe, the more we do this, the easier it will get. I'll give you an even better workout later too," winking at me.

"Oh, well, I'm holding to that," I said excitedly.

We sat down on a large boulder and snacked on a protein bar, which tasted like cardboard to me, and hydrated. Amy pointed to the west at a cabin about half a mile away. I didn't recognize the cabin at first. It was Donna's. We finished up our snacks and she led me towards the cabin. This time we walked together on flat ground and held hands.

"That's my mom's cabin. She's lived out here since I went to college. That was, gosh, let me think.." she said, raising her hand to her chin trying to do mental math.

"24 years, 22 maybe," I asked, with a chuckle.

"Yes, thank you. It's been about 24 years she's been living out here. She loves it," she said, looking up at me, squinting from the brightness of the reflection off the snow.

"So what's your mom like," I ask.

I could feel my heart beating faster the closer we walked to the cabin. Parts of it seemed familiar but don't all mountain cabins look the same or very similar? I wasn't sure why my heart was starting to race. I choked it up by having hiked up a 2000 foot tall mountain, and just needing a bit of rest.

"She's nice. She's not a crazy backwoods mountain lady who doesn't shower. You're thinking that, I can tell," she said with a giggle.

" I mentioned she owns a hot yoga studio on the other side of town. That wasn't totally true. She actually owns four. One in our home state of Pennsylvania, one in Florida close to her vacation home, the one on the other side of town and one in her cabin. That one is not advertised because it's for private clients," she continued, "oh and her name is Donna Bohen."

I spit and choked on the water I was drinking when I found out that Donna is Amy's mother! 'Holy fucking shit,' I thought, heart racing, eyes wide, sweat dripping into them.

"Babe! Are you ok? Don't die, geez," she said, reaching for the bottle and helping me sit on a nearby log.

"Yeah, [cough, cough] yeah, I'm ok. Wrong pipe. [cough] I'm good," I tried to say between coughs.

"Let's just rest here for a minute. You can't walk if you're choking on water," she said as she rubbed my back and gave me a concerning look.

After about 10 minutes, I could breathe again. We started towards the cabin that was now about 50 yards away. My heart fell into my gut and I just wanted to go home. Amy turned to me and could tell my entire demeanor had changed. She knew I wasn't very good at meeting new people, but she had no idea that Donna & I had already met, and I did not want to tell her.

"I have to warn you, my mom can be a bit intimidating at first. She's lived alone for the last 24 years, in the woods. She isn't afraid to say what's on her mind. If it becomes too uncomfortable, we will leave I promise," Amy assured me.

"I'm going to meet her sometime. Might as well be now," I said.

As we stepped up the porch, the door opened and Donna stepped out. She first saw Amy and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi honey! It's so nice to see you! Who's this handsome guy," Donna asked as if she had never seen me before in her life. Ok, so far so good.

"Hi, mom! This is my boyfriend, Jeff. He is in the IT department at work. He did all the work to get my office set up when I started at the firm. Jeff, this is my mom, Donna," she said, introducing us.

"Hello, Jeff. Welcome to my cabin. You two are probably pretty tired and hungry. Let's go inside where it's warm and I'll make lunch. I hope you two like wild salads and raspberry vinaigrette," Donna said, turning to lead us inside.

Amy looked at me and smiled as we followed Donna. Once inside, I tried to act like this was my first time inside the cabin. I stood there until Amy took my jacket and hat. We removed our boots and Amy placed them by the fireplace to dry. We sat in the great room next to the fireplace while Donna brought out a tray of hot tea and 3 bowls of lentil soup and the wild greens salads and set them on the coffee table between the chairs.

"This place is beautiful, Ms. Bohen. Did you build it yourself or was it built when you bought it," I asked. The last time I was here was not a social visit and I did not look around so I hadn't really seen any part of the place except the bathroom and bedroom.

"I built it myself. Cut down the trees, roughed out the logs and erected the entire place on my own. It's quite the feat," she said, looking around taking it all in for probably the thousandth time.

"So how's the studio, mom," Amy asked.

"Going well, sweetheart. We have so many clients coming now, we are looking at another property to move to. Bigger, so we will be able to offer more sessions in larger rooms. The only downside is we might have to increase fees for new members. Current members will be grandfathered in and their fees won't change. I want them to stay," she said, taking a sip of tea.

I sat there sipping my tea and not saying a word, watching the seconds tick by agonizingly slow. Donna wore a sports bra that looked way too small and tight yoga pants with no panties underneath. No hem lines means nothing is there. Just as I suspected. She then turned to me. I had to respond or she would consider me rude. And I'm not a rude guy.

"So, Jeff, how long have you been with the firm," Donna asked, inquisitive.

"Uh, let's see, I think about 9 years," I said nodding my head, still sipping my tea.

"Wow, nice. Long time. You must be pretty high up on the IT ladder then," she asked.

I shook my head and hand side to side and said, "eh, no, not really. My boss isn't the most attentive guy. He relies on me for more than he pays me."

"Jeff does way more than he should. He does a lot of John's work in addition to his own and doesn't get the recognition for it," Amy interjected.

"I see. That's a lot to take on. I've been in that position before, Jeff. I know how it feels. When I started The Downward Dog, that's my hot yoga studio, I had to do everything myself. I had contractors but they weren't' reliable. My accountant seemingly abandon me, saying I was crazy taking on a project like this, and the architect I hired said my design concepts were unrealistic So, I fired every one of them and built it all myself. Learned a ton, while almost working myself to death, but I am grateful for all of it. You don't grow if you're not uncomfortable," Donna said.

Her tone reminded me of my mom. She & I used to have chats and her advice was to get uncomfortable.

"Yes, ma'am," I said in agreement.

"This tea is running through me. I'll be right back. I'm going pee," Amy said.

As she stood up, she kissed me on the forehead and walked to the bathroom. I looked at Donna with clear irritation. She looked at me nonchalantly and sipped her tea.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're Amy's mother," I sternly whispered.

"Yes, Amy is my daughter. But you wouldn't have known that because you weren't interested in talking the other night," Donna said, staring back at me.

"Please, don't say anything about the other night. I'm begging you," I demanded.

"Relax, Jeff. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm not going to say anything. Besides, this isn't the first time I've inadvertently fucked one of my daughter's boyfriends," she responded.

"Oh my god, are you serious right now," I said, still whispering.

"Jeff, stop worrying so much. You can trust me. I mean, I did save your life, afterall," she said, taking another sip of tea.

Amy came walking back to her seat, and gave me another kiss on the forehead.

"Much better. I am starving. What's in this salad, mom," Amy asked.

"Oh gosh, well, um, it has dandelions, lambs quarter, wild raspberry, ground ivy, clover flowers. I tossed some black walnuts in there as well. The vinaigrette was made from the wild raspberries too. I can't wait to eat this. Jeff, would you like me to make you a bowl," Donna asked.

"Uh, yeah, that'd be great. Thank you," I said.

"We used to eat salads like this all the time when I was little, babe," Amy said.

"I can't wait to try it. I've never had wild foraged greens before," I commented.

We sat and ate, enjoying the winter afternoon sun shining through the window, and sipping out tea, when Amy asked Donna about the visitor she had recently. I again, choked on my tea, and coughed.

"Geez, babe, you're not having a good day with liquids, are you," Amy said, patting me on the back.

"Not at all," I choked.

"Well, Amy, the visitor I had was camping on the other side of the gorge. I saw his fire and kept an eye on him with my binoculars. He seemed fine, so I went and introduced myself to him. He was a jerk at first, but the harshness melted away later that night when I saved him from being eaten by a mountain lion," Donna said, one eyebrow raised, sipping her tea, glancing over as Amy was still tending to me.

"Oh my god, mom, you shot a mountain lion? What happened to the camper? Did you get his name," Amy asked.

"No name. He packed up and went home. I put his fire out for him. Guess that mountain lion was more than he bargained for. Not many people come up this far to camp. They usually stay down on the ridge where emergency crews can easily get to them if needed," Donna said.

"Oh, my gosh. Well, I'm glad the person was ok. I'm glad you didn't get eaten," Amy said.

Donna gave a smile, and said, "Yes, dear. Me too."

Amy looked at her phone and apparently 4 hours had gone by in the blink of an eye. I was getting too comfortable and could feel myself starting to doze off. I stood up stretched and went to the bathroom. I stood there with my dick hanging out for what seemed like forever pondering, again, what the fuck just happened. All of a sudden Donna appeared next to me and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Welcome back," she said, giving a wry smile.

My cock started to get hard and my heart pounded.

"I've missed this thick, delicious cock," she said, squeezing tighter.

"What are you doing? Amy could walk in at any moment! Get your hand off my cock," I demanded.

"She's outside. She'll be there for a minute," Donna said, starting slowly stroking.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek, then bent down and kissed the tip of my cock, and I shuttered. I closed my eyes and tried to wish it all away. When I opened my eyes, my cock was all the way in her mouth and her hand was massaging my balls. I turned and put my hand on the back of her head and drove my cock deeper down her throat. I moaned and thrust my hips forward and back. She was on her knees, clothes still on, but a wet spot formed on the crotch of her yoga pants. [Gluck, gluck, gluck] The sound of her sliding my cock all the way down her throat made my balls ache. I wanted to come so bad. But I was more worried Amy would walk in without us noticing. Donna stood up, and strings of saliva broke between her mouth and my cock. She looked up at me and swallowed, then gobbled up my cock again. Before long my cock was throbbing and I was about to cum, hard.

"I'm gonna cum down your throat," I grunted.

"Yes, cum. Give it to me," she begged.

My muscles tensed, cock swelled, and I thrust forward one more time before exploding down her throat. Her lips made a tight seal around my shaft and I was out of breath. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked at me with cum dripping down her chin onto her cleavage.

"Not a word. I promise," she said, before standing up, swallowing the rest of my cum and cleaning herself up.

Not 10 seconds after we finished, Amy came walking back inside. I heard the door shut and immediately walked out of the bathroom and kissed her.

"What happened to you, babe," Amy pulled back and asked.

"W-what do you mean," I responded, somewhat defensively.

"You're sweating and out of breath. Did that salad not agree with your belly," she asked.

"Oh, yeah. The salad was good, but I've never eaten anything like it, so my body just isn't used to it, I guess..." I trailed off and awkwardly chuckled.

"I'm sorry, baby. Let's get you home. Mom has offered to drive us back to town, since it's only 5 o'clock and already dark. We can't hike down the mountain in the dark," Amy said.

"Yeah, sounds good. I'll be on the porch. It's pretty toasty in here," I said.

With that, I gave Amy a kiss and walked outside. While standing out on the porch, I was mentally kicking myself over what just happened, again, with Donna. How could I be so fucking stupid. I'm in love with Amy but being used by Donna, and I haven't the slightest clue how to bring it up to Amy. I'm terrified. Just then, the door opened and both Amy and Donna walked out.

"Ready, babe," Amy asked.

"Yep, let's go," I said, following both of them to Donna's original Hummer.

I stopped and stared at it in amazement. 'Fucking hell! They're loaded,' I thought to myself before climbing into the back seat.

On the way home, I fell asleep. I woke up to Amy kissing me and telling me we were at her house. I was exhausted. It was a great day with new experiences, minus getting a fantastic blowjob from my girlfriend's mom. I can see where Amy gets her skills from. It feels weird and wrong just saying that. After Amy & I went inside, we both took a quick shower and collapsed in bed. I was dead to the world in under 10 seconds.