The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 16

Story Info
Jeff & Amy run errands and get frisky at the movies.
3.8k words
3.75
964
00

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: Fun at the Movies

The apartment I live in is not unlike most other converted house-to-apartment buildings. Mine is a side-by-side duplex. I have a basement, main level and 2nd story. I came to believe, about a year after moving in, that my apartment is not fully soundproofed. The reason I thought that was because neither Amy or I got a wink of sleep that night. I know I hit the snooze button at least 5 times. She probably hit hers more than I did. We woke up feeling like zombies. I wished I could have called in a noise complaint on my 91 year old landlord, Doris. She's up all night and sleeps during the day. She typically watches tv from about 4pm until 8am the next morning. And it's always the same old shows, infomercials and the news. Anyone walking outside can hear it. I have learned to deal with it over the past 9 years because she is "everyone's grandma," and the rent is super cheap. $950, utilities included.

As the sun shone through the blinds onto our sleep deprived faces, we felt around, and snuggled up together, not wanting to move anymore than we had to. I grabbed my phone and saw 7 missed calls, 2 voicemails and 12 text messages from my boss, John. It was 11:30am.

"Good morning! Just wondering if you're going to make it in today. Let me know. Thanks - John," read the first message.

"Jeff, it's 9:30. Haven't heard from you yet. You alive?" Read the second, text message.

The voicemails were not very chipper, either. The message was pretty clear in all his communications. He wanted me back in the office.

"Ah, fuck..." I said with a sign of irritation.

"What's wrong babe," Amy asked, eyes still closed while she laid in her favorite spot, my chest.

"Fucking John. 7 missed calls, 2 voicemails, which I'm not going to listen to, and 12 text messages. Dude, chill man. Geez," I said.

"You need to call him, sweetheart. He's probably worried. John is a good guy and you're his best employee. He loses you and the IT department crashes," she stated.

As true as it was, I was sick and tired of that job. Yes, John was a good guy, almost a work-father figure, but dealing with the bullshit at the office was just not what I wanted to do, like, at all, ever again. I had been dabbling in web design and digital security for a number of years but nothing ever really came to fruition. It was more of a hobby. But at that moment, it was something I could see myself doing from the comfort of a home office. Not my home, obviously. This apartment wasn't set up for high speed internet.

"We need coffee," I said as I literally rolled off the bed onto the floor.

"Oh shit, babe! You ok?" Amy asked through a tired giggle.

"Yep, I'm good. Just gonna lay here naked as a jaybird and ass exposed for you to smack," I said sarcastically.

"Ooh, I love your butt," she commented.

She had rolled over onto her belly, across the bed and was hanging off facing my side. Even when first waking up her body was immaculate. I got up slowly, kissed her then stood directly in front of her to stretch. My morning wood almost smacked her on the face but luckily she caught it in her mouth.

"Mmm, breakfast!" she said, with a mouthful of cock.

"Ahh, fuck. Babe, I wasn't expecting that, but don't stop," I said, just letting her slobber all over it.

"I need my protein in the morning, darling. You gonna give it to me?" she asked using her signature sex eyes on me again.

"Oh babe, you don't even have to ask," I said, rocking my hips back and forth, mouth fucking her.

"Mmm, fuck, your mouth is amazing. So fucking good," I moaned.

"You're rock hard, babe. Cum down my throat," she said.

She stroked and deepthroated my cock until my abdomen muscles spasmed and I pushed my hips forward shooting all my seed right down her throat.

"Ooohhh, fuck yes, cumming babe, ooohhh shit," I groaned.

My legs just about gave out but I managed to stay standing. She licked her lips and swallowed every last drop. Then hopped onto her knees and wrapped her arms around me, looked up, kissed me and smiled.

"Go call John. I'll make coffee. Tell him you're still not 100% and you'll need another day or two. If he has an issue with that, then he should call Jackson," she said, slipping on her silk robe and fuzzy bunny slippers.

"Won't Jack side with John, though? I mean, he is the CEO and owner," I said.

"Trust me," she said, walking down the steps.

[ring...ring...ring] "Jeff, buddy! How ya feeling?" John said.

"A little better. I saw your messages. Sorry I missed them. It was a pretty long night with no sleep," I said.

"Damn, that sucks. I hate that for ya, buddy. Anyway, I just wanted to check in. Hadn't heard from or seen you yet today. Thought you'd be back. I did say take all the time you need, though, and you have enough PTO to take the next 6 months off," he replied.

"Eh, still not great. Again, better, but I'm not 100% yet. I started seeing a therapist. She said I need a break because it's apparent that I'm burnt out," I said.

"Yep. Happens to the best of us. When do you think you'll be back?" he asked.

"Not sure. I'll keep you updated," I assured him.

"That's all I ask from my best IT guy. Thanks buddy. Talk to ya later," he said, then he hung up the phone.

'Well, that went surprisingly better than I expected,' I thought, wearing a surprised expression as I walked down the stairs.

"So? What did he say," Amy asked. She was sitting cross legged on the couch, cat in her lap and coffee in one hand.

"Uh, pretty well. He remembered saying take all the time I need, so..." I trailed off.

"Good," Amy said.

We sat, sipping coffee and watched a movie. Halfway through the movie I made bacon, egg & cheese muffins for us. Amy devoured hers like a wild animal, egg yolk dripping from her chin.

"Here, let me get that for you," I said, licking it off her chin and moving down to kiss her neck. She giggled and moaned.

"Babe, stop it before I have to make you go for round 2," she said, rubbing her hand over my erect cock inside my pajama pants.

"Oh, sir, you're ready to go again I see," she said.

"Yes but I want to build it up for you. Let's get dressed and run some errands. I'm running low on groceries," I said, beginning to edge her.

"Tease," she said, giving a pouty face.

"Yep," I said, with a winking smile.

We showered, dressed, grabbed my ice coolers and frozen packs and ventured out. First stop, groceries. At the store we walked, and I picked up what I needed; frozen dinners, pizzas, toilet paper, and soap, razors and shaving cream.

"Really," Amy said, sighing, looking unimpressed at my cart.

"What, this is my usual list," I said.

"No, no, no. Put these frozen dinners back. We're going to get fresh meat and produce," she said, pulling my cart back to the frozen aisle.

We walked through the produce department and I looked around for things I like picking up bananas and apples. She called my name and was stroking a banana and looking at me seductively, then looked around in case anyone was looking then set it back down. My face turned red and I pushed the cart away, chuckling and a bit embarrassed. She walked up to me and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing at all honey," I said, still chuckling.

"You can't stop thinking about it, don't lie," she said, smiling.

We finished up our shopping and walked outside to leave. I noticed the movie theater was almost empty.

"Hey, I have an idea," I said, pointing to the theater.

"Let's go see a movie," she exclaimed.

We parked the car and walked inside. I bought 2 tickets for a matenne, popcorn and sodas for $58. Doesn't seem worth going to a movie anymore but I had other plans while the show played. We sat down and noticed we were the only two in the theater. 'Perfect,' I thought. Amy started in on the popcorn and I sipped my bucket of coke. Once the lights went down and the movie started playing we lifted the arm rest between us and she laid her head on my shoulder. About 20 minutes in I acted like I dropped something on the floor and got down on my hands and knees to find it.

"Babe, what's wrong," she asked.

Her legs were propped up on the seats in front of us, spread open. I took advantage of the opportunity and snuck my head between her legs and started lightly licking her pouty pussylips. She jumped and almost spilled her coke.

"Oh! What the...babe, what are you doing," she whispered, surprised.

"Shhhh," I said from under the dress she wore, of course, no panties.

"Mmmm, fuck... you sneaky boy," she moaned.

She laid her hand on my head and moved her hips in the seat. I kept licking up and down, and sliding my tongue in between her lips. She kept moaning quietly.

"You are really good at that, fuck, don't stop," she said.

Her legs and hips were trembling. I slid two fingers between her lips, spreading them apart, sliding my tongue in and out of her sticky hole. She was definitely wet, dripping a spot onto the seat.

"Fuck baby, mmmm, yes, I love it when you lick my pussy, fuuuuckkk," she moaned.

I slid the same two fingers inside to stroke her g-spot and she gasped.

"Ahh, shit, oh my god, right there. That's the spot," she said. I could tell she wasn't hiding the fact I was pleasuring her in public and we could get caught. That's half the fun, anyway.

I moved my fingers faster while flicking her clit with my tongue. Her hips bucked and gyrated back and forth. Her moans became shorter and more frequent. Her legs and pussy were starting to convulse and, again, I could tell she was about to cum.

"Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop," she demanded.

"Fuck, baby, I'm cumming!" she whispered.

Her body shook and she gripped my head and the arm of the seat, gasping for air. I kept stroking and licking, feeling her waves of thunder rolling through her body. Her pussy muscles gripped my fingers tight over and over. She didn't gush, but she did squirt a little.

"Oh my god, babe, it's still going," she said, breathlessly.

I continued to stroke her g-spot but came out from under her dress, smiling.

"Found what I was looking for. What did I miss," I joked.

She looked at me deviously and smiled. She put her feet down on the floor and straightened herself up, then grabbed me face and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You're a jerk," she said, giggling.

"Me? Nooo," I said sarcastically.

The movie ended and we went home. On the way home we discussed my conversation with John earlier that morning. She said she saw a few side projects I had written on a notepad sitting on my desk at home.

"I think you should test the waters and design a few web pages. I know some people starting small businesses and they could use a good website. From what I've seen at work, you're more than capable of doing that. You could potentially make more money and work from home or anywhere, for that matter. What do you think," she said.

I had sat on these ideas for a couple years now and figured it's time to dip my toes in.

"I could do that," I said, "I don't have much experience but I know what I'm doing.

"Great," she said.

Later that night, she made dinner, Chinese this time, and I worked on a test web page design. She watched over my shoulder and gave me pointers as I moved along. Being in marketing, she knows what catches people's eye when they look at a web page and at advertisements. Once finished with just the homepage she sat on my lap and inspected it.

"I like it," she said, approving of my work with a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks," I said.

"Here. Food. Eat," she said, setting my plate in place of my keyboard.

"Oh shit, what is this babe," I eagerly asked.

"Something I just whipped up. It's gong Bao Ji Ding, or kung pao chicken, and shrimp fried rice. I hope you like it," she said, taking a bite of her food.

"Jesus babe," I said, thoroughly enjoying dinner.

She smiled.

"I'm glad you like it," she said, able to interpret my comments now.

"I bought ice cream too. Would you like some," she asked, holding it up with an excited grin.

"OMG," I chuckled, "yes, absolutely please."

The nights were warming up a bit and we switched from wearing sweatpants and hoodies to thin pajama pants and t-shirts and a tank top for her. We sat outside on my back porch enjoying the evening and eating ice cream. The cat laid lazily at Amy's feet purring. Then she looked up at me.

"Oh no, I made a mess," she said provocatively.

I looked up and saw she had ice cream dripping down her cleavage. I took advantage of the opportunity to lend a helping hand, and tongue, and buried my face in her chest making sure to clean up every drop.

"I'll get it," I exclaimed, not wasting any time.

She giggled and squirmed, unable to push me away holding her spoon and bowl with both hands.

I sat up and looked to make absolutely sure there was no more ice cream. She then purposely dropped more on her chest. It ran down between her soft full breasts as she watched. I let it run all the way down before diving back in.

"Oh no! You definitely are making a mess. Here, I'll get it again," I said.

After cleaning it off further down her chest, I sat up again and she pulled her perky tits out and dropped ice cream on each nipple, tempting me further.

"Get it," she said, giving me those irresistible eyes. She knows how to get to me.

"Absolutely, my dear," I said.

I licked up between her tits, slurping the melted ice cream clean, then licked and sucked off each nipple individually. She inhaled deeply and moaned, placing her spoon hand on the back of my head and watching me. Our eyes met and I sucked each nipple hard and deep into my mouth. She gasped and moaned deeper this time.

"Mmmm, that feels good, babe. Your tongue is amazing," she said.

"You like that," I rhetorically asked, continuing to suck and flick her nipples with my tongue and massage the other with my hand.

"Yeah, baby, I love it," she whispered.

I pulled up her shirt exposing her belly. She pulled it all the way off. The cool evening air plus the ice cream and my saliva on her nipples made them very erect. I knelt down between her legs and kissed from her chest down her belly. I pulled down the waistband of her pajama pants to her pubic bone kissing all the way down. She moaned and helped push them down further, silently begging for me to lick her pussy as good as at the theater earlier that day.

"Mmm, baby, you're giving me goosebumps," she whispered again.

"I'll give you more than that," I said, looking up at her, still kissing and licking her abdomen and torso.

She placed her hands on the sides of my head and pulled me up for a kiss. It was one of the most passionate kisses we ever had. I melted like the ice cream in her lap. Her tongue wound its way around mine and she wrapped her arms around my neck. My arms wrapped around her waist pulling her to the edge of her seat.

"We can't do this out here. Doris can see us through her window," I said.

"Ok, let's go inside," Amy said, standing up, shirtless.

She grabbed her shirt and dish and we walked inside. Once inside, she set her dish down, grabbed mine and pulled me close, leaning against the kitchen island. She shoved her tongue back into my mouth and we made out for several minutes. She turned me around and told me to sit on the island. I obeyed and she pulled off my pajama pants. My cock sprung up to say hello. She ran her finger nails over it, sending shivers up my body.

"Oooohh, fuck," I moaned.

"You like that, babe," she said, returning the teasing I gave on the porch.

"Very much," I whispered.

"Good. Close your eyes and relax," she ordered.

I did and she pulled my pants completely off. She then climbed up on the counter and straddled me. I didn't realize she took hers off as well, only wearing her tank top pulled down below her tits. She squatted over my cock and grabbed it, rubbing the tip against her pussy.

"Fuuuck," I moaned. I wanted to watch but she demanded I keep my eyes closed and stay relaxed.

"I want you to just imagine this. No peeking and hands stay on the counter," she said.

"Ok," I replied, breathing slow and deep.

She covered my cock in her sweet nectar then kneeled beside me, brushed her hair behind her ear and started sucking my cock making sure to remove all her juice off.

"Oh shit," I moaned.

She shoved my cock deep into her throat and gagged then pulled off leaving strings of saliva hanging. She stroked my cock up and down slowly then grabbed the chocolate syrup and drizzled it all over my cock.

"Shit, that's cold," I said, jumping slightly when it hit my skin.

"Relax, sweetheart," she said.

She leaned back down, licked the syrup off her hand and my cock, then down to my balls. She sucked each one clean then licked my taint. I've never had that done and I jumped again and laughed.

"Hands down," she said.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. That tickles," I said, laughing.

"I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have," she said deviously.

I wasn't sure what that meant but at that point, I was all in. This girl knows what she's doing and I didn't question or object.

"Spread'em," she said, tapping the insides of my thighs.

I obeyed and she ran her fingernails up from my asshole, over my taint, under and over my balls, up my cock and back down to my pubic bone. Her soft moans and giggles were intoxicating. She used both hands, stroking my cock with one and massaging my balls and taint, leaning down to suck and lick my cock. She ran her nail over my asshole a few times and I moaned.

"Are you relaxed," she asked in a very soothing tone.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Good," she said.

She ran her fingers over the top of my cock, smearing leaking precum all over her fingers then covering them in spit. She rubbed her fingers over my asshole and started pushing one finger against it. I was doing my best to stay relaxed but it was difficult from the anticipation. She slowly slid one finger inside my ass, then out. In, out, in, out. Just her fingertip. I gasped in surprise.

"Shit!" I said.

"Relax, baby," she reminded me in a hushed tone.

She continued to stroke my cock and pushed her finger deeper with each thrust until she hit my prostate. At that moment I felt a wave of pleasure hit me in the gut. I moaned and raised my hips slightly before she pushed me back down.

"Oh fuck baby," I moaned again, "I've never felt this before. Holy shit"

"Yeah sweetheart. Relax and let me take care of you," she said.

She leaned down and sucked my cock deep and slow. My hips kept instinctively moving up and down. Each stroke against my prostate sent electricity through my balls to the tip of my cock. I felt I was going to cum soon.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby," I said.

She pulled her finger out of my ass and climbed on top of me and squatted slowly onto my cock reverse cowgirl. She moaned long and sweet, then slid her finger back inside my ass and kept stroking.

"I want you to cum so hard you overflow my pussy," she said.

"Yes, make me cum," I begged.

She bounced up and down on my cock slowly, then fast, then shallow, then deep. All the while stroking my prostate. My balls started to swell and I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock deep inside her and held her there.

"Cum baby!" she eagerly begged.

"Fuuuuck, I'm cumming! Oh shit!" I yelled and exploded deep inside her womb.

I knew I had partially penetrated her cervix and because it was tight against the tip of my cock. She pulled her finger out and grabbed my knees, gripping them hard leaving nail marks on both. She moaned loudly and shook hard. Her orgasm hit faster than ever when I blew my load of hot sticky cum deep inside her. She fell onto her knees and hands, still grinding against me. She milked out every last drop of cum she could get until my penis was completely flaccid and falling out of her pussy.

12