The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on top of me, letting my cum drip out. I lay there dead and spent. She stood over me and spread her pussylips apart watching cum still drip out. She tucked her hair behind her ear again and smiled at me. I smiled back, eyes half open.

"How was that, my love," she asked.

"Holy fucking shit," I said, drained, "what the fuck was that?"

"That, darling, was a prostate massage. It's the male g-spot," she said.

"Oh my god, that felt fucking amazing," I said.

I laid there for several more minutes trying to regain the strength to get up. She stood behind me, leaned down with hands on my chest and kissed me.

"And you enjoyed it," she said, mockingly.

"Shut up," I laughed.

When I was finally able to get up, it felt like my asshole was gaped open. But it soon returned to normal. It was very weird and uncomfortable. We sat on the couch and I dozed off laying on her lap while she stroked her fingers through my hair. Then she leaned down and kissed me.

"Good night, my wonderful man," she whispered.

12