The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 17

Story Info
Jeff spy’s on Amy and talk about their parents meeting.
1.5k words
4.67
494
00

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17: Times Flies When You're Having Fun

Months went by and Amy & I couldn't have been happier. I left the firm and started Baker Digital, my new company. I moved out of the duplex and in with Amy. We traveled on weekends, went hiking and awkwardly visited her mother. I'll never be able to get over what happened between Donna & I. Before we knew it, summer had come and we were spending time at the pool at a private fitness club she was a member of. One particular day we decided to stay at her house and relax on her back patio. I returned from a walk and went inside. She gave me a key and I would come and go as I pleased. As I walked in I called her name. No response. I search the house and she's nowhere to be found. Then I looked out the window of the bedroom and saw her laying, naked, in an Adirondack chair, with two toys laying on the table next to her.

I stood there and watched. She started rubbing tanning oil on her chest, rubbing it in thoroughly on her luscious breasts. She worked her way down her belly and hips to her legs. Then she rubbed oil on her legs and inside her thighs. She rubbed it all over her pussy and tilted her head back. I imagined her moaning sweetly. She continued to rub her fingers over her pussy, flicking her clit slowly and arching her back. She spread her legs, lifting one in the air. She spread her lips apart and slid one finger inside slowly. I could now hear her moans through the cracked window.

She then slid two fingers in and started stroking her g-spot, laying her head on the back of the chair. It didn't take long for her to cum and squirt. She licked her juices off her fingers and grabbed the toy. It was a clit sucker and g-spot stroker. She sucked on it like she did my cock. By this time I had rubbed my hard cock through my pants, and left a wet spot on the left side of my zipper. I pulled it out and started stroking, watching intently. She slid the dildo inside her pussy and lifted her leg back in the air. She was impaling herself with it, moaning with each jab. She pulled it out quickly and squirted onto the concrete while fluttering her hand over her clit. She moaned my name as she fucked herself with her toy.

She then flipped over on her knees in the chair and spread her ass. She licked the double ended dildo, lubed it up, and slid one end inside her ass and the other back inside her pussy. She looked forward and gripped the back of the chair and fucked herself in both holes, moaning loudly into her towel laying across the chair. I stroked my cock faster then decided I would surprise her.

I quietly went outside and stood behind her. When she pulled the dildo out of her ass, I slid my cock in. She gasped and jumped.

"What the fuck," she said, surprised.

"Shhhh, just relax," I said.

"Oh Jeff, I didn't hear yo..., uuhhh fuck, didn't hear you come outside. But now that you're here, fuck me," she said.

"Yes baby," I said, thrusting deep inside her ass slowly.

She reached back and gripped my hand and rocked back and forth meeting my thrusts in the middle. [slap slap slap] I fucked her ass and she fucked her pussy with the dildo until she came. She squirted on the chair and towel.

"Ffuuuuuckkkk, yes, baby. I love your cum! Give it to me," she said.

I growled and gripped her hips and pushed my cock balls deep inside her before exploding. We were both breathless and relaxed now. She turned over and sucked all her juices off my cock then laid back in the chair. She covered her eyes to see me and patted the chair next to her, wanting me to sit down.

"Sit babe. Relax with me, now that we've had our fun," she said, "how long were you watching me?"

"Not long. Only about 15 minutes from that window," pointing to the window right above the back porch, "I saw everything and boy was it a nice show. I think your neighbors enjoyed it too,"

"Perverts," she giggled.

"I think we are going to set up a cookout for next weekend. Why don't we talk to your mom and see what her plans are," I suggested, "Greg and I were texting about it earlier."

"Sounds great," she said, "Mindy & I will get it planned, if you want. Or just tell us what good to bring."

Amy kept talking while I zoned out for a minute pondering what it would be like if dad and Donna took a liking to each other. I couldn't stand to think about how Donna would take full advantage of him in the bedroom. That almost made me vomit a little in my mouth.

"Sorry, what did you say, babe? I didn't hear you. Sorry," I said.

"I said, I'm interested to see our parents together," she repeated.

"Oh, funny, I was just thinking the same thing," I replied.

She gave a smile and leaned her head back against the chair and closed her eyes, taking in as much sun as possible on her delicate glistening body. I couldn't help but stare at her. Watching her lying there I questioned if the day could get any better.

Dusk drew near and we went inside to shower, of course together. I poured a drink and sat out on the front porch. Amy followed not long after. I looked over to Greg's house curious as to what they were doing and how chaotic I imagined it was inside. Then Greg stepped out and lit a cigarette. He didn't see me for a few minutes. Then waved and walked over.

"Hey, guys!" He said in his usual upbeat tone.

"Hi Greg," Amy greeted him with an equal amount of enthusiasm.

"When did you start smoking," I asked.

"Uh, well, I have for a couple months now. Only when I'm home alone though. You two are the only ones I ever see outside so if anyone else sees, they won't say anything to Mindy," he said.

There must have been turmoil somewhere in his life that had made him want to start smoking. Disgusting habit. I had noticed he was drinking more often than normal as well

''He and I need to have a chat,' I thought.

He was different that day, though. He seemed more on edge, like he was in the middle of a personal storm, and was having a difficult time figuring out a solution. Maybe he saw Amy & I on the back patio having fun? He wouldn't start drinking and smoking from that though. Maybe Amy can talk to Mindy as well?

"So what have you been up to, Greg," I asked, fishing for possible scenarios to these newly formed negative habits.

"Not much," he said, "just working and the normal chaotic home life. It's exhausting."

"I can imagine," I said.

Amy chimed in and asked about dad.

"Have you and Mindy talked to him about moving in," she asked.

"Well, we're trying to," he said.

The lack of confidence in his response made me a bit worried and interested in the details of the conversations.

"Mindy thinks he will be fine if we move him to an independent senior living place, like Meadow Springs Senior Living. It's assisted living but not. They had everything he would need, help if he needed it, medications and he would live in his own duplex. No yard work or home maintenance for him to worry about doing," he continued.

"I'd rather he live with us where we can monitor him. I mean, he's 73 and still very capable of those things and he's active but he has no friends because they're all dead. I'm worried that if something happens, like he decided to do repairs on his roof, he will fall and no one will be there to help. So she & I have had a few heated debates about it," he added, "the drinking and smoking have turned into a go-to at the end of the night for me. And I've started sleeping in the guest room. Mindy kicked me out of our bedroom for now."

"Dude," I said, stunned they both would take such measures.

"Oh my gosh, Greg," Amy said empathetically.

"What can we do to help," I asked.

"No idea, man," Greg said, sounding defeated.

"Let me talk to Mindy. I'll try to pick her brain," Amy suggested.

"Yeah, ok. Good luck, though. She is as stubborn as an ox," he said, somewhat jokingly.

"That's ok," Amy assured him.

Greg went home and I sat there not knowing what to do or say. Amy sipped her wine and grabbed my hand. She gave a slight squeeze and looked at me concerned. I knew what she was thinking and knew we should do something to help. I knew how lonely dad was and he did need someone.

"We'll figure it out, babe," I reassured her. Then kissed her hand.

The July sunset and summer breeze does something to a person when turmoil arises. It also gives clarity. Amy & I went back inside and watched a movie until we both fell asleep.