All Comments on 'The New Girl Ch. 06'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 2 years ago

This was cute it put a smile on my face I'm looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How was it her first blowjob if Maxwell was blowing her in the same room?

Why am I paying attention to continuity in the hot futa story I am very much enjoying?

FeredirFerediralmost 2 years ago

Wait, at the end there she said that was her first blowjob. Didn't she also get one from one of the teachers at the end of the first chapter?

Anyway, I'm really digging this story and think you're doing an amazing job with it. It's always refreshing for me to read romance stories involving a futa and a guy, especially ones that don't involve femininization; so thank you for this and several other of your stories. I'll be looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This seems like the end, is it?

ThalaxianThalaxianalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Feredir Yes actually you're bloody right! Balls. Well, I'll, uh...perhaps first blowjob from a boy? I'll work that out in the next chapter, hahaha! But I'm glad you like it. And aye, for sure, I'm all for feminisation stuff but I think for some people it maybe allows them a higher degree of separation? I like the idea of "ordinary guy gets with futa", as well.

@Anon No, not at all. Though, obviously, it'll be more sex-focussed going forwards as we've established their relationship! But there may be a surprise or two...

ThalaxianThalaxianalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys so much for pointing that error out, I am passingly annoyed at myself but mostly entertained by the fact that the bloody chapter references it...clear brain-fart, alas! I've edited it, it'll take a while until Literotica shows the changed version (along the lines of "first blowjob from a boy"), and all is well! Cheers, and if you want to re-read it without a jarring error like that, go check my profile - it's on my blog. Peace and love xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it pls make mor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful burn rate on this,..love, love, love that Freya showed depth and vulnerability. S/M is never two dimensional.

Thanks!

Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

I was right to stick with this story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this series - it's probably my favorite on the site. You found the balance between sweet and dominant so perfectly. I can't wait for the next entry!

Monalott69Monalott69almost 2 years ago

I just love this story sweetie, had to read the entire story again. You really know how to bring the lust of sex out in your story

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 1 year ago

I just have to say 🍆🍆🍆❤❤❤🍆❤🍆❤🍆❤🍆❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't find words to express my admiration for you for a wonderful, hot and lustful story. You show all the time that there is kindness, especially that there is love and true affection is important. For a person like Freya, I would also like to be her submissive sissy boy, and I'm not surprised Tom decided to become Freya's property and wear a heart collar with the words „Freya's Slut” engraved on it.

And hearing the words "I love you" from Freya's lips is like joining two hearts into one. I'm very curious how the fate of Freya and Tom will turn out (I've grown accustomed to him, I see myself as Tom), I imagine that they will not only be a couple, but even get married and have children.

Best regards from Warsaw (Poland) SissyBoy.

Nie umiem znaleźć słów aby wyrazić swój podziw dla Ciebie za wspaniałe, gorące i pełne pożądania historię. Cały czas ukazujesz że jest dobroć, a w szczególności że istnieje miłość i ważne jest prawdziwe uczucie. Dla takiej osoby jak Freya też chciałbym być jej uległym chłopcem - sissy i nie dziwię się Tomowi że zdecydował się na zostanie własnością Freyi i noszenie obroży z serduszkiem z wygrawerowanym napisem „Freya's Slut” (Suka/Dziwka Freyi).

A usłyszenie słów "Kocham Cię" z ust Freyi to jak złączenie dwóch serc w jedno serce. Bardzo ciekaw jestem jak potoczą się losy Freyi i Toma (zżyłem się z jego osobą, widzę siebie samego jako Toma), wyobrażam sobie że będą nie tylko parą a wręcz wezmą ślub i będą mieli dzieci.

Pozdrawiam Serdecznie z Warszawy (Polska) SissyBoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES