All Comments on 'The New Girl Ch. 09'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really hope Persephone steals him. I like Freya a lot but the idea of a futanari stealing her daughter's man is incredibly hot. Even hotter if you introduce mpreg and Persephone knocks him up before Freya can.

Kaneki9946Kaneki9946almost 2 years ago

When will the next part come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know I can't keep repeating myself in proclaiming your newest chapter as the best everytime but man, you just keep one-upping yourself with each upload. I am still hoping to see a more dominant Tom every once in a while! The thought of a hint of incest got me intrigued as well!

chris2kchris2kalmost 2 years ago

I love the story .but if it was me id stay loyal to just Freya. he wont get anything better .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a very, very good writer.

anon7734Eanon7734Ealmost 2 years ago

Are we going to see cucking in the next chapters?

Justice9caJustice9caalmost 2 years ago

Very intriguing story. I always think if a story captures the readers and gets them anxious for the next installment then your doing well. This story has done that and more. Great job

kania_helpukania_helpualmost 2 years ago

2 on 1 subby perhaps? It would make an interesting story I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story but this just seems so out of character for Freya to just give him to her family especially with how she warned him to be cautions around them because of how they view him. I think he should just say fuck the rest of them they shouldn't have to prove that he loves her by being used by the rest of them just seems to cruel to do to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the way you write, giving the whole a great atmosphere, appropriate pace and showing the personalities of the individual characters of the story. I'm happy that Tom is moving to Freya's house and that now they will be together every day, but I was very worried that Freya gave Tom to be used for the whole family, and I was even more outraged that Tom betrayed Freya with her own Mother. Despite all the signs, provocations, invitations or even extortion, Tom should not agree to anything, and even prove with his attitude that he loves and is only for Freya. Tom LOVES only Freya and is only for FREYA!

Greetings from Warsaw - Poland, SissyBoy.

Bardzo Mi się podoba w jaki sposób piszesz, dając całości wspaniałą atmosferę, tempo odpowiednie oraz ukazujesz osobowości poszczególnych bohaterów historii. Cieszy Mnie że Tom przenosi się do domu Freyi i że teraz będą na co dzień razem, ale bardzo Mnie zmartwiło że Freya oddała Toma do wykorzystania dla całej rodziny, a jeszcze bardziej Mnie oburzyło że Tom zdradził Freyę z jej własną Matką. Pomimo wszystkich dawanych mu znaków, zaczepek, zaproszeń czy nawet wymuszenia Tom nie powinien na nic się zgadzać, a wręcz udowodnić swoją postawą że kocha i jest tylko dla Freyi. Tom KOCHA tylko Freyi i tylko dla FREYI jest!

Pozdrawiam z Warszawy - Polska, SissyBoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES