The New Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I'm raw filth.

I'm fucking relishing the heavy oozing of spooge, its potent taste overwhelming any sweet nectar of the older woman's vagina. So thick and creamy, so strongly-flavoured, clearly the product of virile testes, clearly of the same line as Freya but richer and bolder, more dominant in the way it clings to my teeth and splatters my coochie-exploring tongue.

Schlup. Slurp.

I barely notice her wrap her thighs around my head, crossing her calves behind my shoulders. It only makes this more divinely depraved, when I meet her eyes in the dark. They glisten with such appeal, such intense arousal. Two perverts, collared by their futanari mistresses, sharing in lasciviousness.

'You can--mhm--eat Mummy's pussy whenever you want, okay, honey?' Alicia says, smirking salaciously. She strokes my head, brushes my cheek. 'And while I'm a little busy tonight, I'll be happy to--aah--take care of that lovely young cock whenever we're both free of our duties. This is strictly a no-masturbation household, from now on, for both of us.'

This woman is...something else. It's no wonder Freya's such a freak, if her parents are like this. And what the hell is Persephone going to be like?!

'Mhm-hm.'

Schlap. Schlurp.

Alicia moans, thighs shivering against the sides of my head. Persephone's delicious spooge continues to leak out into my hungry mouth, seemingly endless in quantity, no matter how deep I thrust my tongue into the gripping sloppiness between the Venyabildt MILF's luscious legs.

Eating the older Mistress Venyabildt's creampie, fresh out of her pet's pussy, is something I never imagined I'd be doing. Something that I am, guilt or no guilt, immensely happy is occurring.

All the better that Alicia cums, hard, and splatters my face with her salty-sweet juices. All the better that Freya's "father" is swimming about on my tongue, devilishly divine, its sublime quality forever firmly imprinted into my memories.

'I'll be your--mhm--Mummy,' Alicia says, both hands firmly digging into my head. 'From now on, honey. I'll be--aah--your Mummy. So do as I--ooh--say, okay?'

Of course, I can do that. Submission comes naturally. Alicia Venyabildt might not be a hung futanari, but she's an older woman, and this feels every bit as natural a hierarchy as the one that exists between myself and Freya. And now, myself and Persephone. And...probably, myself and Morgan.

It dawns on me, in an instant, that I know what I want. That if Mistress is offering, then I want to be shared. May even need to be shared, given how satisfying something as simple as eating her mother's pussy has turned out to be.

I mumble, moan, and fall back on my calves when the MILF releases me from her leg-lock. Thick Venyabildt seed is drooling out onto the counter, the last dregs of what must've been a particularly voluminous load.

'You've not swallowed it, have you?' Alicia says, cupping my jaw. And I realise, swirling around a dense mouthful of Persephone's pride, that no, I've not. I shake my head, and Mrs Venyabildt chuckles. 'My, you're a dirty one. My Mistress tastes good, doesn't she?'

I nod weakly, rolling the jism about. Such ropes and sticky strings, the strong flavour of a mature futanari. A virile, sperm-packed quantity of creampie.

'The older they get, the more sperm they produce.' The MILF teases my cheek, soft and slow. 'If you like a mouthful of the heaviest and creamiest stuff, you'll want to talk to Persephone. Perhaps call her Daddy, as she'll love that.' She slips off the counter, patting my head as she covers herself anew. 'Saying that, Morgan's is almost identical in quality if not flavour, and she has quite the fetish for all things oral. Pay her a visit, maybe. Take good care of my family, Tom, and we'll take good care of you.'

She walks away, nonchalant, a slight weakness to her strides. Convulsing still from her climax, the older woman smiles from ear to ear, and when the light from beyond the kitchen catches her face, it reveals red cheeks and sublime horniness.

'Welcome to the family, honey. You're going to fit in just fine.'

There's no humour to her words, just affection. Instant, easy appreciation for having another non-futanari, but also having a malleable young man in her presence.

And when Alicia is out of view, I climb to my feet and crudely scoop up the remainder of the spooge on the counter, watching the muck form beautiful strings and pearlescent ropes between my fingers.

Of course, I suck each clean, tasting Persephone Venyabildt. Tasting her sperm. I've got so much in my mouth, and I'm not going to swallow just yet. It's...it's something to savour, just like Mistress's.

Smiling stickily, I know just what to tell Freya.