The New Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The size of the table allows a certain degree of privacy, despite us all being together. Add in the noise from the restaurant and the road outside -- despite this being a quieter spot -- and the fact that Alicia and Persephone are chatting away, with Morgan engrossed by her phone, the situation allows Freya to sling an arm over my shoulder and sit us back against our seats, her mouth practically buried against my ear.

'Was it good?' she says, soft and sensual. 'With Morgan?'

Could she have changed so much so quickly, or is this an act? Mistress's voice is suggestive, not of distaste or upset, but something unmistakeably close to arousal. As if to picture her personal slut sucking on her big sister's dick provokes lurid notions.

'Of course, Mistress. It, um, runs in the family.'

She rubs her teeth against the lobe of my ear. 'Better than with me?'

And what is the truth, here? And is the truth better than the lie?

'I...I wish you could last longer, Mistress. Morgan said she'd help train you.'

Freya sighs. 'Thank you for telling the truth, Tom.'

It's one of those moments where I wish, so badly wish, I could change the flow of time. Could roll back just a few seconds, knowing the outcome. Because little else in the world hurts like hearing Mistress huff and bluntly excuse herself, punctuated by the rattling of the wooden legs of the chair upon the floor.

How do I keep fucking up?

But when I go to chase that trail of blonde ponytail, moving just as it disappears through a doorway, Morgan stops me.

'I'll go,' she says, faster than I am, longer of legs. 'Stay, Tom. I'll fix this.'

With both sisters vanished, I'm left under the compassionate stares of their parents. It's Alicia, of course, who speaks first.

'Leave them to it, Tom. They've always worked things out in the past,' she says, smiling just a little strangely. Lust, in her eyes? Or do I imagine it? 'Two strong personalities, clashing over things like this...it's just their nature.' Alicia looks to Persephone, whose eyes never leave me. 'Isn't that right, Mistress?'

'Yes, darling. Completely. Sisters being sisters.'

But as the minutes go by, those words ring hollow. Five, then ten. I aim for a bit of small-talk, with a particular question in mind, to distract myself.

'What did Freya mean, when she called Morgan "Morrigan"?'

Persephone chuckles. 'It's her given name, Tom. You know that both my name and Freya's reference mythological creatures, yes?'

I nod. 'Yeah. Greek and Norse.'

The futanari patriarch smiles. 'Morrigan is Morgan's, but she...well, she has been tempestuous. A bit rebellious. So Morgan became the replacement -- a descendent name, in fact, from the original Celtic name -- and every now and then Freya thinks it fun to poke at.'

'Which does work,' Alicia says, barely suppressing a naughty shade of humour. 'As you saw.'

'Morrigan's a nice name, though?'

Persephone sighs. 'Yes, but while I'm sure Morgan would be happy with it now, when she was a teen it was an act of distancing. And it stuck, and it seems to be a point of soreness. A reminder of worse days, and an immaturity she regrets. But that's a long and difficult story. I'm sure you'll learn more of it in time.'

Genevieve-related, I imagine. I go to speak, but check the time again. It's been twenty minutes. How can it have taken them so long?

'I need the toilet. Excuse me.'

Neither of the older women protest, though they do share a look. Something I don't know about? Something I should?

When our waiter passes by, giving me a polite smile and nod, I stop and ask after either of the sisters. And the man, with a slight blush, directs me to one of the backrooms. 'The Venyabildts sometimes use the lounge back there,' he says, nervous. 'I would knock, if I were you. There are stories...'

But knocking doesn't enter my mind. What if they're fighting? What if they're hurting one another? What if--

'He's really good at that,' Freya says, vaguely pushing down on her unmistakeable erection. 'You...you have how many hours of this?'

'Six. The bed footage is clearer, because of the better angle.'

What if they're watching a recording of me sucking Morgan off?

'Oh, shit.'

The words just escape. Two sets of blue eyes, one brilliant and the other pale, immediately find me, raw with mischief. It's not every day that you see two of the most attractive women in the world -- and hung futanaris to boot -- sat beside one another watching what amounts to amateur porn, clear erections bulging between their thighs. Given the circumstances, I'm entitled to say something a lot worse, and a lot louder.

'Tom.' Mistress blushes, finds a smile. 'I'm so sorry.'

'You don't have to be,' Morgan says, stroking her little sister's thigh, her fingers moving far too close to that prominent tent to be accidental. 'Daddy's right. I wasn't always what I am, and you won't always be as you are.'

The words provoke a deeper redness in Freya's face, and she struggles between me and the large tablet phone in her hands. I can faintly, ever so lightly, hear the sounds of my sloppy sucking, and even my moans.

'I don't want to hurt you, Blondie. I want to make things better.' Stroke, stroke, stroke. 'Sweet Tom was blunt with you, but he's not wrong, is he?'

Mistress just about shakes her head. 'No. No, he's not.'

The Amazonian blonde noticeably stiffens up, freezing on the spot, as her big sister casually gropes that tenting titan. Freya's eyes go wide, and she goes to speak, but Morgan shushes her. The gothic futanari squeezes the erect lump and wets her lips in lurid anticipation of incestuous illicitness.

'There's a reason we do what we do together, Freya,' Morgan says, fondling her sister's prick. 'The games I play with Mummy and Daddy. Venyabildt before anything else, Blondie. Even if you weren't there, you realise its importance, surely?'

'This...this can't...this shouldn't...'

The vampiric goth beckons to me. 'Come here, sweet Tom. Help me convince your lovely Mistress.'

Holy shit I've never been so hard. I'm not meant to be here, not meant to be seeing this, but I am. Two gorgeous sisters and I know of Morgan's designs, know of her desires. Is it so simple as that big weird happy family thing, or is it something filthier? Does it matter?

I go to them all the same. Go and stand like an idiot, a deer caught in headlights. Morgan, confident and dominant again, takes me by a wrist and pulls me down onto the seat beside her, on the opposite side from Freya. I'm struck by her scent, dark fruits and wonderful womanliness, as she embraces me with an arm across my shoulders.

'We want to help you, Blondie,' Morgan says. 'For your sake, and for Tom's. It's clear how much you adore your slut, how badly you want him to worship you with his mouth, but the current situation just isn't conducive, is it?'

Mistress struggles to look at me, blue eyes oozing salaciousness. I've seen her this turned on before, but it's different here. Dirtier. The incest, obviously, does something special. As much as she acknowledged it as weird before, she's here all the same.

Freya licks her lips. 'Morgan...'

'That could be you, Blondie. Laying back, relaxing, having your loads milked expertly by this talented cocksucker's hungry mouth.'

The beautiful blonde shivers. 'Are your sure? Because...I mean...'

'I'd do it every day,' I say, finding my voice. 'Whenever. I love you, Mistress.'

Freya shuts her eyes. 'I don't know. I like it too much. It's too hot. It's like he's...like he wants...'

'Like he wants you, isn't it? To taste you, to savour you. Even though you think it's a little dirty, even though you'd never want to eat the stuff, it's special that he does.' Morgan strokes my arm, squeezes her sister's cock. 'He wants you, Blondie. He wants your sperm in his mouth, in his belly, inside his body, and he hates using me to fill that gap. So sweet is your Tom that I'm actually going to do the right thing, when I could just leave you to it, and own his mouth.'

Mistress shivers again. 'It can't be so simple.'

'It's not going to be instant, no, but as Mummy taught me, so I can teach you. It will, however, involve me blowing you. Often.'

Freya's throat bobs. 'No way. That's too weird. You're my fucking sister.'

'So? I've eaten Daddy's delicious loads almost every other night since I turned eighteen, the same sperm that helped make me. It's about practice, and especially about practising with someone who you aren't madly in love with.'

The Amazonian blonde shakes her head. Her ponytail, a mane of gold, swings loosely. 'You're gross, Morgan. You actually want this, don't you?'

'Is that so wrong?' The gothic futanari, the elder sister, leans across and kisses her dumbstruck little sister on the cheek. 'I love oral, Blondie. I like worshipping and being worshipped. You're hot as sin, little sister. I see no difference between sucking you and sucking Daddy, spitting image of her in so many ways as you are.'

Another rise and fall of Mistress's throat. 'I don't know what to say.'

But Morgan moves without commenting, slipping off the long lounge chair and onto her knees. She happily positions herself before her sister, resting her hands on Freya's thighs right at the spot where the hem of the skirt reveals tan skin. Those fingers, with their crimson talons, dance and play.

And Freya's cock noticeable shudders.

'What...what do you get in return?'

Morgan runs her hands up Mistress's thighs, towards that sizeable shape. 'Well for one, I hope we can have a nicer relationship. You might think a little more positively of me, knowing that I've sucked your cock, tasted your semen, and helped to improve your oral situation with sweet Tom.'

My beautiful girlfriend winces as her big sister takes hold of her bulge, squeezing it between both hands. Despite the futanari being tall, and having large -- for women -- hands, the shape is still prodigious, dwarfing the fingers that wrap around its fabric-covered prominence.

'But I do want something, as a matter of fact,' Morgan says. 'I want to put a second tag on your slut's collar. He's yours, of course, but...I want to own his mouth, from time to time. I want him to be my cocksucker, once per day.' The gorgeous goth runs her nails against the throbbing futanari, licking her lips. 'Not so high a price, I think, given that you'll be getting plenty of use of that sweet slutty mouth as well.'

'Once a day. Only once,' Freya says, trembling beneath her sister's touch. 'He's mine. My property.'

To assert such a thing, in so sultry a voice, causes a wonderful tremor through my cock. Even this far along, so certain I am of her love, of her appreciation, I can't help but relish the idea of being her sensual plaything.

'Of course, Blondie. Do we have a deal?'

Freya extends a hand to me. 'Come, Tom. Here.'

I reach for it and shuffle along, and she pulls me the remainder of the way. All the way along, until we're side by side, thigh against thigh, and her bubble-gum sweetness is mingling sensually with the musk of precum. There's a visible wetness, when the light catches the darkness of her skirt just so.

'Do you want anything, Tom?' Mistress says. 'While we're bargaining?'

Morgan chuckles. 'Cunning, Blondie.' The gorgeous goth turns her gaze to me, pale eyes piercing and perfect. As much as things are strange between Morgan and me, there's undeniable affection there. Interest. 'I'll give Tom a blowjob, as well, but only once. As and when he wants it.'

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. No way.

'Uh...'

'It's just an offer,' Morgan says, smirking like a succubus. All tantalising and threatening, masterfully mesmerising. 'I can rescind it, of course.'

'No. Please do.'

It might come out slightly too eager, because Freya lifts an eyebrow at me. 'Don't be too excited at the prospect, jeez.' But despite the roll of her azure eyes, she leans in and kisses my cheek. 'Deal. I agree to all of it. But I will get Dad involved in a heartbeat if you're planning anything sly.'

'Nothing sly,' the gorgeous goth says, fingers slipping back down to the hem, 'though depending on the quality of your slut's seed I might be tempted to watch him squirm more than just the once.'

I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing. Mistress is every bit as petrified, paralysed by her sister's remarks and, just as likely, the skirt-raising motion of those perfect pale hands.

I'll be the first to concede that I've watched all kinds of step-incest pornography. I mean, who hasn't, at some point or other? Easy fetishes. But to watch as these two futanaris grow closer and closer to an act of actual incest is a whole other matter. One that has my cock straining fiercely at my boxer shorts.

'How...how does this work, exactly?' Freya says, breathy, eyes locked on her sister.

Morgan pushes her sister's skirt up past the midway point of her thighs, revealing the overstuffed pretty white panties of the bronze blonde Amazoness. 'Practice, Blondie. It's all just practice. And no reason not to start today, is there?'

She's licking her lips as she does it all. I had doubts, had worries, that Morgan was playing some cruel game of sorts before, but time and again she's put her money where her mouth is. I'm sure it's part of some long game, but I'm no longer certain that its outcome is necessarily to anyone's detriment.

The way she casually extracts her little sister's enormous cock from those pretty panties says more than words ever will. The gorgeous goth's interest in me is obvious, but her attraction to her sister is every bit as strong.

Maybe even more so?

'Just like Daddy's,' Morgan says, smiling at the bulky bronze penis. 'A little shorter, perhaps. An incredible sight, Blondie. Every inch of you...'

'Aah.' Freya trembles as her big sister dips forwards, quick and intense, pressing those crimson-rimmed black lips against the side of Mistress's delicious dark dick. 'I just don't--mhm--see how it'll be different?'

Smooch. Smack.

Morgan chuckles, nostrils flaring as she inhales her sibling's musk. 'Practice, Blondie. You're not stupid, so why won't you listen?' The gorgeous goth moves swiftly again, pressing a hand to Mistress's toned belly and urging to her recline back into the chair. Morgan slides her lips down the whole shaft, all the while watching her sister with glistening giddy eyes. 'You smell so good, Freya. There's something special in the scents and flavours of family.'

Mistress winces, and shuts her eyes. 'You're being so weird, Morgan.'

'I'm just appreciating my little sister, that's all.' Smooch. Smack. The gothic futanari nuzzles that mound of golden pubes, slowly strokes the big bronze cock. Little by little, she draws back the hood, freeing the ruby head. 'You're just like Daddy, Blondie. I bet your loads are to die for.'

I can only stare bug-eyed as the blowjob begins in earnest, meticulous but accelerated, aware no doubt of the situation here, the time constraints. Turning to Freya does nothing to take her gaze off of her sister, brilliant blue eyes now wide open, all that matters in the world contained within the pale perfection of the older sister and her incredibly full lips.

Schlup. Schlack. Slurp.

'Mhm. Mumph.'

Morgan is...really fucking good. Her face, with Mistress's cock stuffed inside of it, is every bit as beautiful and dramatically more erotic. With one hand she holds steady the beefy pole and with the other she fondles her little sister's fat balls, rubbing them each in turn like a genie lamp.

'Ugh. Shit.'

And Freya is her same old self, in this arena of attention. Her blowjob-shaped Achilles' heel, again, is on full show. The last time this happened, fellatio in Morgan's presence, things ended terribly. In fact, as a rule, I should probably associate the combination of the eldest Venyabildt daughter and oral sex with some form of upset, given the frequency of problems that mixture tends to cause.

But today might actually be different, because Morgan isn't dominant here.

Not because she's sucking dick -- I imagine she could edge and tease force begging whenever possible -- but because of how she's doing it. Dutiful, attentive, lots of eye contact, and something intimately affectionate.

'How can y-ou--ughn--be happy to do this?' Freya says, as if reading my mind. 'Submitting to me like this?'

Morgan breaks the seal of her lips with a parting kiss and a wicked smirk. 'Is that how it is, Blondie? Submitting to my gorgeous little sister is somehow shameful, or permanent?'

She rolls her pretty pink tongue, all slathered in spit and precum, around Freya's exposed glans and teases at the frenulum beneath, provoking a low and pleasured groan from my beautiful blonde Mistress.

'Ooh. Fu-ck.'

'I'm happy to submit to you, from time to time,' Morgan says. She affectionately kisses her little sister's fat bell-end. Smooch. Smack. 'You're so wrapped up in this insecurity, Blondie, but I'm not. I know how dominant I can be, how in control I am. I'm happy to play around, with that in mind.' Smack. Smooch. 'Especially with you, or Daddy.'

The gorgeous goth hungrily takes Freya's cock back into her voluptuous mouth, nursing and sucking, bobbing her head with eager enthusiasm. Schlap. Schlurp. 'Mhm.'

I can't stop staring, can't control myself either. Before I reason myself out of it, my cock's in my hand, and I'm fapping away at the incestuous sight. Watching Mistress be pleasured by her own sister is something I'm never going to forget, in all my days. It might be one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed.

'S-top,' Mistress says, but Morgan doesn't. When she grabs my wrist, I realise the intended target of her command. 'You'll make me--aah--cum too quick.'

Shit, my heart flutters way too eagerly. 'Just from wanking?'

Freya, chewing on her fat lower lip, nods. 'Y-eah. You're the pr-oblem, Tom. This' -- she dips her head towards Morgan -- 'is way easier, s-omehow.'

I freeze up, cock needy but Mistress's words of greater importance. Morgan, for all of her skill, does seem to provoke a lesser response. And when Freya releases me, turns her full interest upon her big sister, she does seem to regain some amount of control. To be less shaky, and possess greater restraint.

There's a wet schpop when Morgan's lips unseal again. 'It's in your head, Blondie. That's the biggest trick Mummy taught me. It takes practise, but you have to separate the physical pleasure from the psychological intimacy.' She releases Mistress's nuts and reaches for my hand, which still loosely grips my cock. Morgan wraps her fingers around mine and begins, with a degree of separation, wanking me off. 'Sweet Tom will always be present during these sessions, because sweet Tom is the one you need to, shall we say, inoculate yourself against. Case in point -- you're not cumming anywhere near so quickly as that time I intruded upon you two. You need to handle the physical pleasure, while also not succumbing to the psychological glory of having your handsome slutty sub eagerly work to load his mouth with your precious Venyabildt genes.'

Which of course, spoken so bluntly and likely with an intent to such an end, causes Freya to exhale sharply and tremble. Tremble in time with myself, in fact, as Morgan guides my hand to milk me all the while my head is racing with the filthiest of thoughts, given undeniable believability by the illicit incest occurring right before my eyes.

'Ugh. Shut up,' Mistress says, tense, strained. 'Suck my fucking dick, slut!'

'There's my sweet sister at her finest.'

Morgan gives me a playful wink, and resumes her work. Schlack. Schlup. Slurp. She moans around Freya's cock and bobs her head along the first third without any real strain, leaving smears of black tinged with red at regular intervals. The undeniable mark of this depraved reality, beyond our shared memory of the scene.