The New Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's weird, to have my hand jerk me off without actually putting in the effort, leaving into the dominant grip of the gothic futanari, but it's not as if I need much in the way of stimulation right now. Shit, the sight alone of Morgan sucking off her sister, my beautiful Mistress, might be enough without physical contact!

'Mhm. Mumph.'

'Ugh. Shit. How'd you...why are you so good at this?'

Those pale blues are expressive, creating a suggestion of annoyance without the rest of Morgan's face shifting beyond its appealing suck-shape. She doesn't bother to answer, simply going deeper, her throat producing a thickly filthy sound.

Glugp. Glugp. Glugp.

As mighty as Mistress's member is, her big sister is a ridiculously good cocksucker. The gothic futanari either lacks a gag reflex or possesses tremendous control over that deepthroat-disturbing instinct, some sensual sword-swallower of tantalising talents. Freya's sheer bulk and breadth visibly bulges her throat, a carnal sight that eggs me closer and closer to climax despite the relative laziness of Morgan's second-degree handjob.

'Mhm. Mumph.'

Schlup. Slurp. Glugp.

I lean back into the seat, marvelling, awash with glory. Trembling away, stupidly excited by the perversion before me. The sounds and sights, the conflicting emotions on Freya's face, the eager excitement on Morgan's.

Mistress keeps quivering, shaking, and I know it can't be long. And that notion in turn -- that shortly the Amazonian blonde will release her characteristically heavy load, filled with potent Venyabildt virility, right across her own sister's tastebuds -- throws me right over the edge of restraint and into the risqué release of blowing my top.

'Guh. Shit.'

I wince and strain, watching as my dick milk spurts out and splatters down Morgan's hand as it works upon my own. Rather than anger, or even annoyance, the tall goth gives me a passing look of...appreciation, maybe? Of interest, at least.

And the sight of her treasured slut's load, spilling out down her big sister's fingers, provokes the end of Freya's restraint in turn.

'Fucking hell, Morgan. Ughn. I'm cumming!'

Well-practised for such creamy conclusions, the beautiful older sister draws back to get a good taste of her sibling, eyes set solely upon Freya now, mind behind them luridly lavishing in the sperm of her own family. I mean, I'd be happy as well, knowing how good Mistress tastes, but...the illicitness of the incestuous connection clearly amplifies Morgan's appreciation far beyond anything I can readily imagine.

'Mhm-hm!'

Schlap. Schlurp.

Morgan keeps sucking, of course. Cheeks pulled in tight around her little sister's big bell-end, she continues to tug at that beefy bronze shaft and draw forth every last strong-swimming soldier from Freya's productive loins. God, I'm way too jealous for someone who's gone and served someone outside of my Mistress.

If it were me on my knees, this would've ended way sooner. There's a distinct difference between how Freya responds to her sister -- despite, comparatively, shooting quickly -- and how she reacts to me. If it's really possible to train Mistress, to get her to last as long as Morgan...

...I might actually have a very sore mouth. Let alone aching knees.

'You're so fucking filthy,' Freya says, drawing me out of my thoughts. 'Holy shit, Morgan.'

Jesus Christ, that's a big load.

The gorgeous goth happily puts on a show, mouth all white with her little sister's creamy cum. Ropes and dangling strings, a pretty tongue utterly slathered in semen. Is that what I look like, when I blow Freya or Morgan? God, it's so fucking erotic, to know that it's semen, to know that it's sperm and genes, especially to know that it's one sister tasting the other.

The older worshipping the younger.

'Mhm. Mhm-hm.'

Morgan chews on it, shows it again. Savours and rolls it around, shows it again. She takes such vulgar pride in making sure we both see, and yet...nothing about the act is submissive. I really need to work out how this stuff operates, because it's so strange. Here's this sublimely confident dominatrix, so effortlessly in control, and yet she's gobbling her little sister's jism and putting on such a performance.

'Fuck, that's...you're really going to do this for me daily?'

'Mhm.' Morgan nods. 'Mhm-hm.'

The emotion on Freya's face is difficult to discern. As her sister swallows her load in a series of gulps, her eyes glisten, and her cheeks are flush. For the first time, I might actually find something like attraction there, the viewing of her sister in a starkly different light.

Again, this family is fucking weird. But...damn am I lucky to be here.

'All gone,' the gorgeous goth says, showing her emptied mouth with a flick of that pretty pink tongue. 'You taste really good, Blondie. Really good. So much like Daddy.'

Mistress glances from her sister's salacious smile to her glistening cock, now softening, marked periodically with crimson-tinged black rings. She barely notices -- though it's hard for me not to -- Morgan pulling her cum-glazed hand from my surprisingly untouched appendage, and only shows any interest at all when the beautiful big sister begins cleaning off my load with her tongue.

'Daddy taught you to suck like this?'

'Mhm-hm.' Jesus Christ, she's eating my jizz. Jesus Christ, she likes it. 'Yes, and I practise plenty. Why?'

Mistress gives me a side-on glance, smirking filthily. 'Tom, we're even. Morgan sucks dick better than you do.' She sniggers, and gives me a playful punch on the arm. The two futanaris lock eyes. 'Thanks, Morgan. That was amazing. I...I really have been worried over nothing.'

'You have,' Morgan says, smiling stickily. 'This is what sharing's about, Blondie. Keeping it in the family.' She stares at me, all lust and dominance. 'Let me get that cleaned up, sweet Tom. We'd best get back.'

Shit, I might cum a second time just from the passing perfection of it. The way Morgan takes hold of my dick -- skin on skin -- and reveals my seed-splattered helmet is one thing, but then she dips forwards and gives me one brief moment of forceful sucking.

And when she comes away, my bell-end is clean and glistening wet.

'Tasty,' the gorgeous goth says, straightening herself up and rising to her feet. 'Come, cuties. As tasty as your loads are, I'd like something possessing actual nutritional value.'

Morgan goes on ahead, giving the both of us a passing wink and a smile. She leaves the both of us, Mistress and me, dumbstruck and just a little unable to look at one another. Not because of jealousy, or guilt, but...

...we might have both been looking at this the wholly wrong way.