The New Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress, naked and bronze and beautiful and perfect, sighs loudly. 'Tom's helping, and you'll cum in his mouth.'

'No. You're welcome to share with your slut, but no, I want you to taste me. I want us to leave this room with the realisation that you know something deeply intimate about your big sister's body, just like I know that same fact about yours.'

Freya shuts her eyes tightly. 'How are you so good at that fucking game? You don't even play shooters. You literally just play those stupidly hard Japanese games.'

'Maybe I've been plotting a little bit.' The gothic beauty unclasps her skirt, throwing away a heavy-buckled belt. Mistress keeps her eyes closed for the duration, but I can't stop staring at the pale perfection of her older sister as Morgan rises onto her tall-booted feet and lets the garment fall freely to pile around her ankles. Her underwear today, if it can even be called such, is a pair of crotchless lacy panties, showing off her creamy white cock and plump balls. 'Look at me, Blondie. Look at my body.'

Mistress sighs again and sucks in a deep breath, then resists no longer. Her brilliant blue quiver as they take in the sizeable sight, the gothic girldick halfway towards full arousal, so similar in size to Freya's but with a more noticeably plump head. The blonde beauty stands up and moves with urgency, passing me towards the dresser by our bed, where she collects up a scrunchie and quickly does her hair up.

'I am so not looking at you,' Freya says, turning back, grimacing. 'And you will not mention this to anyone. You're fucking weird.'

'Why's it weird this way around, but not the other? You like me blowing you, don't you?'

Mistress twists her mouth, eyes wet, cheeks flush. 'That's...that's different. I don't like that it's you, but this is about me, isn't it? I'm your little sister, and you want me to suck you off.'

Morgan takes the opportunity to sit herself down beside me, taking Freya's spot. She casually pulls up her t-shirt, revealing a lacy translucent bra, all black and web-like, fitting her style to the letter. The statuesque seductress parts her legs wide, and rests her arms across the back of the sofa.

'Come on, Blondie. You know what to do.'

Freya rolls her eyes again and struts over. 'Tom can start.'

'No. You start, and sweet Tom can join when I say so.'

Mistress groans, and apparently accepts her fate. Honestly, I'm proud of her. To whine and reject this, when she made a decision -- one I barely influenced -- would only harken back to when she was less capable of controlling herself. And what good is dominance, if you don't dominate yourself first and foremost?

But fuck me, what a stupendous sight. I have never, ever, seen Freya on her knees in this fashion. She manages, with characteristic charm, to not look the least bit shy or slutty, maintaining a glare that could focus the sun's rays into a laser.

The contrast of bronze on cream, as Mistress takes up her big sister's big cock in her right hand, is a fine thing. With no hint of shyness she reaches below and cup's the older futanari's nuts in her other hand, beginning to stroke and massage at once, getting that sizeable flaccid member up to suitable sturdiness.

Fap, fap, fap, fap.

'I bet you think you're so clever, huh, Morrigan?'

The gorgeous goth, already smiling smugly, looks all the prouder. 'I actually like that name, when you say it. It feels less like an exile's title and more like a playful retort. Mhm.'

When Morgan -- Morrigan, here? I don't know -- moans the first time, sweet and short, Freya's cheeks grow redder. Dominance or submission are irrelevant, but there's a clear spark between the two beautiful sisters. As much as Mistress tries to do otherwise, her brilliant blue eyes keep finding her sister's sublimely milky mammaries, that profound pair of breasts which are the biggest in the house, H-cups or I-cups or something silly. Two captivatingly creamy mounds, their nipples pale pink and areolae wide, puffy, smooth.

Fap, fap, schl-fap, schl-fap.

My eyes, and Freya's attention, dip down to Morgan's member as it grows to full hardness, and her arousal provokes a slickness that adds a wicked wetness to the meatiness of masturbation. A few more tugs and the plump pale purpleness of the elder sister's truly gargantuan glans slides forth from its confines, a thing of perverse prettiness, all lustrous and sticky with pre-ejaculate.

'Woah,' Freya says, clearly not hearing herself. 'I mean--'

'It's okay, Blondie. I think you've got a killer cock yourself. I mean, they kind of do run in the family. Haven't you seen Daddy's?'

Mistress goes to speak but falls quiet, averting her gaze and then glancing at me, for support, for guidance. Yet as our eyes meet she blushes all the brighter, as if saying: this isn't me, it's just a thing, I'm not really anything other than your domme. But then, I guess, she still doesn't get it. Because as much as Morrigan schemes, I don't think this is one. Or at least, not of the sort that the beautiful blonde has been pursuing.

'I...that'd be wrong.'

'Or really, really right.' Morgan reaches down and cups her sister's jaw, provoking no sudden avoidance. 'You're fucking gorgeous, Freya. You're making me ever so happy.'

Freya doesn't resist, though perhaps it's partly from sheer surprise. Her big sister leans low and takes hold of her face with both hands, urging her up, eyes locked on gorgeous eyes right up to the point that -- if I'm really seeing this, and I'm not just dreaming of one of those impossibly sexy scenarios -- their lips, each luscious and lovely, press against one another.

Mwah.

Just a peck, delivered by Morgan, and then Mistress contributes. Contributes a potent burst of passion, going so far as to taste her sister's mouth. Smooch. Mlep. And then the two are snogging, actually tongue-kissing, right in front of me. Jesus Christ. My cheeks burn and a chill runs up my back, and fuck me my cock is hard as a rock.

'You taste ever so good,' the vampiric beauty says, breaking the kiss. She licks her lips, just to make a point of it. 'Just like I imagined. I've always loved your smell, Blondie.'

'I...I can't...I...'

'Tom knows what this is about, okay? Let's put this silly worry to rest: I do not want to dominate you, but is it really so wrong if we show our love for one another like this? I mean, honestly, you're so much like me, and I'm a prime egoist.' Morgan strokes her little sister's cheek, reaching her taloned fingers up to brush Freya's hairline. 'You're like Daddy and Mummy combined, aren't you? Just like me.'

'You don't want to dominate me? But--'

'Genevieve is a fucking psychopath, Freya.' When Morrigan speaks now, her eyes quiver, growing wet. When she blinks, subtle tears fall. 'I am ever so sorry for the way I treated you. I thought I was helping you, I thought at the time that we had to be hard, be cruel, but I just pushed you away. I want my little sister back, and I want her to love me like I love her. That's all. You shouldn't ever submit to anyone, Blondie. You, and me, and Daddy? We should always be on top.'

Freya moves like a beast, momentarily frightening. There's this flurry of hair, blonde and black, and then the two of them are rolling about on the sofa, eating one another's faces. Mwah. Smack. God, and the sight of two futanari lower halves is something to die for, their dicks so big and their curves so prominent, with their members brushing together as the two sisters snog in such a fashion that it's like some crude fencing match.

'Holy shit,' I say, provoking a break in the kissing. 'Don't stop on my account.'

When they turn to me, each blushing brightly, smiling away, my heart skips a beat. There's no repulsion, and plenty of cathartic tears. As if some wall has been torn down, and Morgan's incestuous interest in her sister has been mirrored, or perhaps simply revealed to be matched in Freya's heart.

'Sorry, Tom,' Mistress says. 'I don't want to leave you out, but' -- her gaze tilts back to Morgan, and on some level I don't blame her -- 'I'm kind of busy with something.'

Morrigan chuckles, and winks at me. 'Why don't you be a good boy and tend to our bodies, sweet Tom? You might as well make that mouth useful.'

Smooch. Mwah.

They resume their titillating tumbling, beautiful bodies pressed together in a tight and tantalising crush. It's one hell of a show. Four fantastic breasts and two sets of glorious curves, not to mention a pair of profoundly perfect penises and between them a quartet of balls that produce the finest loads imaginable. In the midst of things, Freya ends up on top of Morgan, her bubble-butt raised towards me in a suggestive manner.

That beautiful hole, set between those two charmingly plump bronze cheeks, calls to me on some instinctive level. Especially given that she's fresh out of the shower, just about as clean as she can possibly be before whatever this is going to become makes us all very, very dirty.

'Can I eat your arse, Mistress? If it's not too much to--'

Freya moves with startling speed and accuracy for someone rather busy sticking her tongue down her sister's throat. She reaches back and makes good use of my proximity, roughly snatching me by the top of the head and thrusting me down between her bulky buns, squeezing their fantastic fatness tight around my face as I become engulfed by that vulgar valley.

'Eat up, slut. Now shut up, and let me focus!'

Mlep. Slup. Mwah.

God, thank you, Freya. And thank you, Morgan. This...this is a much more manageable outcome than watching Mistress attempt to dominate someone who, I have to admit, might be better used as an ally than a pet. But I, too, had best focus. Focus on the phenomenal futanari backside pressed against my face.

'Mhm-hm.'

I press my hands into her bubble-butt, sinking my fingers into the yielding plushness of her perfect posterior. It does wonders to get me a solid grip as Freya leaves me be, relying on my own risqué sense of ravenousness to do the rest of the work. Her sphincter presses up against my lips, my nose finding a mixture of fresh body wash and the innate illicitness of this place, faintly femininely musky from its closeness to her coochie.

Mlap. Schlup. Smooch.

Kissing and licking does the trick as I massage her big buns, causing Mistress to moan into Morgan's mouth as the two tantalising temptresses roll about, exploring one another's bodies with an intensity reminiscent of the first times me and Freya fucked once feelings had been acknowledged. I've half a mind to wonder what this is going to mean for myself, but I also have a faceful of beautiful bottom, so...priorities.

'Mumph.'

'Mhaah. Mhm.'

Smooch. Smack.

Schlep. Mlap.

The room fills with incestuous illicitness and dutiful depravity, two mouths sucking on one another, a third happily tending to a sordid sphincter of lustrous pretty pink amidst bronze. As much as I enjoyed eating Morgan's arse, Freya's commitment to honing her body has left her rear truly resplendent, its cheeks firm and proud, making the titillating treat between them all the more desirable.

All the better that she noticeably shivers, with each and every lap, sometimes pushing back against me and causing those weighty orbs dangling between her thighs to swing back and in the most exceptional cases bump with a thup against my chin. God, I love futanaris.

Something shifts between the two of them, however, and suddenly Mistress is pushing back, truly trapping me between her cheeks. She laughs, a touch mean, mostly affectionate in that newly naughty style of hers.

'I want that blowjob,' Morgan says. 'From both of you. At once.'

'You can't tell Dad or Mum. Please.'

Stuffed between Mistress's cheeks, I'm a perverse paradise, though pressed as I am against the far arm of the sofa, there's the very faint worry that if Freya doesn't move soon I might end up suffocating. Maybe.

Mwah. 'I was never going to. This is our thing, this is...sister bonding time. Venyabildt-style.' The gorgeous goth chuckles, all of a sudden. 'Ease up on your pet, Blondie. Sweet Tom should come up for air.'

Freya shifts her hips, side to side. 'I think it kind of suits him, actually. I definitely need to--mhm--get him down there more often.'

'He's good, isn't he? He ate my arse when he sucked me off. Eager little pervert. You've done well, finding a man of his quality.'

Quality? Me? Shit. Though I suppose submissive slut ranks highly in this household as a desirable trait. 'Mhm. Mumph.'

'Yes, yes, I like you too, Thomas,' Morgan says, sighing. 'Will you do it, Freya? Can we love one another properly, going forwards?'

'It's so weird, but...you're so hot, Morrigan.'

Smooch. Smack. God, I wish I was joining them.

'You too, Blondie. And it's not that weird. It's just how this family works. We do things our way, to hell with weirdness.' Suddenly I'm exposed to fresh -- though, at the same time, less delicious -- air, and the two sisters are practically embracing, the younger held affectionately against the older. 'Sweet Tom,' Morgan says, smirking at me. 'Do you think it's weird?'

I shrug, sitting upright, smiling stupidly. The sight of Freya's cock and pussy, nestled behind those lovely loins, obvious to me from the way she leans against her sister, provokes a firm throbbing in my trousers.

'Stop staring and answer, Tom,' Mistress says, playfully glaring at me. 'I...care about your opinion on this.'

'Of course, it's weird, but then so is the fact that you two are futanaris,' I say. 'You're consenting adults, right? This seems a lot healthier than the scheming the both of you were doing.'

'Wait, what?'

They practically say it together, in unison. I may or may not have stepped in it. Whoops. I throw up my hands and shuffle backwards, as if distance will save me from the two tremendous towering beauties. Both manage, so effortlessly, that Venyabildt-grade assertiveness, a look that suggests, firmly, my place in this peculiar arrangement. Beneath the both of them, as is the natural order.

'I mean, Freya wanted to dominate you, Morgan. And Morgan has been trying one thing or other on from the start, though maybe this was the ultimate aim of it all.'

The two sisters look to one another, then back to me. Mistress slowly grins, a thing of gleeful glory, unleashed and untameable. Little by little, to a less vicious degree, her elder sister wears her own mirror of that marvellous majesty.

'What with today being a special occasion,' Freya says, 'I have another idea, concerning that blowjob.'

'Do tell, Blondie.'

Mistress wets her luscious lips. 'Slut, get on your fucking knees. You're going to blow us both. You wanted my load, right? Lucky you, you get to eat two.'

I move my mouth, I think to try and speak, but nothing close to words emerges. Before me, the two gorgeous girls rearrange themselves, shuffling towards the edge of the sofa and pressing their thighs together, sat side by side in readiness. I'm not sure my cheeks have ever been so hot as they are now, surely red as strawberries.

'Oh, how cute,' Morgan says, winking at me. 'His two favourite cocks in all the world, and he gets to suck both at the same time. It must be like Christmas come early, sweet Tom? Emphasis on the come.'

'Th-ank you,' I manage to say, stumbling off the edge of the seat. 'Fuck. Jesus.'

'Yes, yes, you slutty bottom bitch.' Freya rolls her eyes and brings to bear her massive member, every bit as sizeable as her sister's, if not quite so fat in terms of both balls and bell-end. Though if age is a factor, the former may well change... 'Come on, slut. Tend to us. Make that mouth actually do something useful.'

I'm on my knees in a heartbeat, crawling over to some spot between the two of them. Each is a gorgeous goddess of a creature, a pair of dominant dickgirls with captivating cocks. One pale, one richly bronze. One older, one younger. Two sisters, two virile Venyabildts, a goth and a blonde beauty. Shit, I'm salivating like a starving man presented with a fine meal. How the hell do you decide where to begin, spoilt for choice like this?

'You think you're ready for this, Blondie?' Morgan strokes her sister's thigh, up and down, slow and appreciative. 'I know you're doing well, but you're a little riled up right now.'

Mistress twists her mouth. 'It's okay if I cum first, all right? I'll last longer, but this is...this has to happen.' She sets her brilliant blues upon me and smiles, the dominatrix momentarily replaced with my loving girlfriend. 'It took every bit of strength in me to deny you earlier, Tom. Seriously, what you did was perfect.'

I shuffle closer, one foot of each of them touching together between my parted knees. With my hands on their silken thighs, at the point where their beautiful bodies brush together, I'm struggling to believe that this is real. All the more so when each lovely lady puts a hand down on my own, squeezing, showing sweetness on both sides. For all their feistiness, their effortless meanness and mockery, it's rather clear how the sisters view me.

'I'll...I'll take care of both of you, but how's this going to work? I just alternate?'

Morgan nods gently. 'Alternating works. You know what to do, sweet Tom. It's not a new thing for you. Just think of it like dealing with an extra cock, at the same time. I'm sure by the time you're finished, we'll all be very happy.'

Slowly but surely, I reach for them both. Honestly, one huge futanari cock is enough, but two? It's paradise. Two heavy erections, throbbing against my hands, hot and silken-firm to the touch. Fap, fap, fap. I begin to stroke them, to tug on the twin titans, not quite sure where to look. A sensory overload, without a doubt.

'You look so happy,' Freya says, brushing the side of my face. 'It's all for you, slut. All that healthy Venyabildt sperm. I bet you can't wait.'

I glance at my Mistress, meeting her smile and her brilliant blue gaze, and go for her first. Smooch. Mwah. A couple of kisses while I pull back the hood from her helmet, freeing the plump pink prominence that caps off her swollen shaft. 'I'm in fucking heaven,' I say, then part my lips. 'Mhm. Mumph.'

'Mhm. Good slut. Aah.'

Schlup. Slurp.

I bob my head, sliding her thick delicious dick across my tongue, finding a healthy helping of salty precum as my reward. Fuck, she's right. Two big loads of their strong sperm, just for me. All that creamy cum, fresh out of two pairs of fantastically fat futanari balls.

'Such a dutiful dicksucker,' Morgan says, patting my head. 'I imagine you'll be doing this a lot, going forwards. Mhm. Tend to our needs, cumdump. Serve your betters.'

She guides my head, sliding her fingers down between my ears, urging me to service her sister with increased force and frequency. I eagerly suck in my cheeks and slurp on Mistress's marvellous manhood, its heat filling my mouth, its throbbing thickness oozing such oily saltiness across every inch of my tongue, on a warpath towards the tightness of my throat. Which, of course, it readily slips into.

Schlep. Glugp. Schlup.

Fap, fap, fap.

'Mumph. Mhm.'

'Aahn. God, I love blowjobs so much,' Freya says, squeezing my shoulder. 'It feels so right, having him do this. Like his--ugh--mouth is a pussy, and it wants me to breed it.'

I glance up at her, and Mistress is wholly ignoring me, looking instead to her big sister. With half of Freya's big bronze beast down my throat, it's not exactly easy to glance towards Morrigan, either. Especially given that the gorgeous goth keeps urging me to swallow more and more of it.

Glugp. Schleck. Slurp. Glugp.

Schl-fap, schl-fap, schl-fap.

'It does, Blondie,' Morgan says, all lusty and sonorous. 'His body can't produce genes of our quality, now can it? Thus when sweet Tom serves us, the act is, by its very nature, subservient.'