The New Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya swiftly nods. 'Y-eah. He's just a dicksucker, in our presence.'

Their mutual degradation provokes low trembling through me, disturbingly delectable dirtiness of a sort that makes my cock ache and my balls throb. But they're right, at the same time. I can't compete with either of them, can't produce such fine quality ejaculate...but I can taste, and savour, and swallow theirs.

I bob my head and provoke lurid moans and sighs out of Mistress, maintaining my titillating rate of tugging on her big sister. They're both going to feed me, going to deliver their virile payloads right into my mouth, and in some sense mark their territory. Claim my mere male mouth as a toilet for their loads, some wet worshipping chamber for their proud penises.

'That's why it's--ugh--different, with us.'

Suddenly I'm being pulled back, the vampiric beauty wanting her turn. Morgan smiles at me, eyes aflame with lust, her appetite surging. Freya accepts the shift in focus, and happily helps her sister force me down upon her own marvellous manhood. As the other fantastically fat helmet nears my lips I happily open wide, accepting the older Venyabildt into my mouth.

Schlup. Slurp. Schlep.

Schl-fap, schl-fap, schl-fap.

'Mhm. Mumph.'

Morgan is just as delicious as I remember her being, salty and bitter, profoundly plump of bell-end, lustrous and hot against my tongue and within my cheeks. It throbs wonderfully, and my sucking and slurping send carnal convulsions through the baleful beauty's body within a moment of contact.

'Ooh. And he craves it, as well,' she says. 'With every movement of that tongue, it's so obvious.' Morrigan's eyes, those perfect pale blues, seem to swallow me up. 'You want our sperm, don't you? So slutty, so sweet.'

'Mhm-hm.'

I bob deeper, happily taking Morgan past my tonsils while tugging forcibly, fondly, on Freya's swollen shaft. She's improved drastically, in so little time. The incentive makes sense, but even so, it's rather flattering. Mistress obviously has to strain herself a lot more than her sister, to maintain restraint in the face of my member-milking, but even so, it's impressive.

Glugp. Schlack. Glugp.

Schl-fap, schl-fap, schl-fap.

'Aahn. Tom...'

Time is a strange thing, in the midst of such luxuriousness. It's hard to keep track of how long passes, gorging myself on futanari fuck-meat, slobbering on one knob and then another, appreciating their subtle qualities, their depraved deliciousness.

I take Freya so deep that her beautiful blonde curls envelop my nose and press against my face, holding her there for a long moment and playing with her balls, teasing at them with my fingers, while basking in the closeness and illicit intimacy of being so orally impaled upon her gargantuan gorgeousness.

And then I pull back, finding her that much closer to climax. Yet, peculiarly, even Morgan seems sensitive today. When I repeat the gesture on her own rod, she exhales sharply and roughly runs her sharpened nails through my hair, almost grunting as a shudder rushes through her.

Schlurp. Glugp. Schluck.

'God, he's good,' she says. 'I doubt it'll be long now.'

'R-eally?' Freya sounds breathy, though her expression is hidden from me, what with my lips around the base of her sister's shaft. 'How have I--mhm--lasted this long?'

'Honestly, it might be something of a--ughn--special occasion. Not that you've not done wonderfully, of course. But...you turn me on like little else, Blondie. And now that I can actually touch that wonderful body of yours...'

Mwah. Smooch.

Above me, the beautiful futanari sisters begin to snog again, leaning close to the extent that their breasts press together, the smacking sweetness of the lips filling the air and making my dick twitch. To watch, as best I can, with a throatful of Morgan, the way the two gorgeous women apply such affection to one another's mouths is nothing short of divine.

And when I pull up again, intending to switch focusses anew, it takes a great amount of willpower to not simply stare, marvelling at the tantalising tangle of lips, of tongues, of hands, of bodies. Each has flush cheeks, flutters their eyes to behold the other, lurid lovers of the most unacceptable sort.

'Jesus Christ,' I say, under breath, provoking a low chuckle from both. 'Sorry. I just...it's hard to focus.'

'You've got--ugh--sperm to earn, slut,' Mistress says, sliding a hand behind my head. She winks at me, adoration burning bright in those brilliant blues. 'Down you go. It's--aah--not going to be long until you get it.'

That reminder, of my purpose, of the fact that I'm not even going to have to share my prick-delivered prize, is all the urging I need. I take Freya's fat-tipped cock back inside my lips and suck down all that tasty precum, basking in the heat and heaviness of her throbbing helmet as it fills out my mouth most superbly.

Schlup. Schluck. Slurp.

'Mhaah. Mhugh.'

Mwah. Smack. Smooch.

The beauties moan into one another's mouths, tangling tongues as I extract the explosion of enticing ejaculate fresh from the large loins of my lovely Mistress. I continue to tug on Morgan, with as much concentration as I can manage, but she won't have to wait long until it's her turn again. Freya, true to her word, is on the very cusp of climax.

She breaks their kiss, and grunts. 'God, yes.'

The volcanic eruption of vulgar virility shoots forth in heavy ropes, particularly thick today, particularly tasty. The stickiness completely coats my tastebuds, brings with it her sweet-tinged saltiness, so creamy and captivating in its gooey gloriousness. Mistress roughly runs her fingers across my scalp and continues to buck, to blow, to shoot billions of those healthy Venyabildt swimmers across my tongue, feeding me that which I so badly desired.

Which, now that I've got it, lets me shut my eyes and moan around her meat, my mouth filling steadily with salty-sweet spooge born of my favourite set of balls in all the world.

'Good job, Blondie,' Morgan says. 'Feed your slut. Give him a--ugh--real taste of sperm.'

Perhaps it's her sister's presence, perhaps it's just the pre-existing state of arousal from my efforts earlier, but Freya manages to shoot some thoroughly thick and forceful ropes and strings, catching the roof of my mouth and gumming up into creamy clumps from the obvious seed-packed nature of her naughtiness.

And slowly but surely I have to swallow bits, as little as I can manage, all for the sake of letting her precious payload swim freely about my mouth for as long as possible. God, I've craved this, wanted this like nothing else, and here it is. Here it is, and the blowjob itself has been satisfying. Here it is, and I don't have to even share it with Morgan.

'Mhm. Mhm-hm.'

Once Freya ceases shooting I sit back on my calves, releasing her spit-shined dick from my lips. I set about chewing, rolling her wonderful nut milk around my mouth, eyes fluttering with erotic euphoria. My cock strains at my boxers, and my mind races with the same kind of dirty density as the little white soldiers swirling about between my cheeks.

'Look at how happy he is,' Mistress says, sighing sweetly. 'Finally got what you wanted, huh, slut?'

I nod, and she chuckles. To my great surprise, Freya licks her lips and drops off onto her knees beside me, giving a wet kiss to the side of my face. Smooch. 'Thank you, you sexy, perfect, ideal cocksucker.' Mwah. 'But...' -- she glances up at Morrigan, all dark and delicious, smirking salaciously -- 'do you mind if we share this next one?'

Is this really happening? I slow my chewing, my savouring, and watch with trepidation as Mistress shuffles around me to nestle herself between Morgan's spread legs, her cheeks growing redder and redder as the realisation of what she's about to do really sets in. I start to swallow, almost choke on the thick carnal cream, as Freya wets her lips and then bravely dips forwards, doing the unthinkable.

Schlup. Schlap. Slurp.

'Mhm. Thank you, Blondie. See? It's not so--ugh--bad, is it?'

'Mumph. Mhm.'

Freya's eyes focus on her sister's, and as I manage to clear my mouth, I find the ability to speak useless without the capacity to form a suitable sentence. It's a very, very different kind of blowjob to that which I've just given. A thing of pride, of affection, but of exploration as well.

'Shit...'

Morgan chuckles, and brushes my cheek. 'Help her along, sweet Tom. I won't be--mhm--long, now. This is far too perfect.'

The gorgeous goth doesn't touch her little sister, simply letting her do as she will. And I, suppressing my surprise, shuffle closer, pressing my body beside my lover's, and give her a brief peck on the cheek before applying my lips to the side of Morrigan's large lasciviousness, feeling its heat and throbbing all the fiercer from Mistress's ministrations.

Schleck. Schlurp.

Mlep. Mwah. Schlup.

Fondling the black-haired beauty's balls with one hand, and stroking Freya's back with the other, all the while kissing and licking and sucking on the side of Morgan's massive member, I'm caught up in the dirty dreaminess of it all. Mistress looks between the both of us, focussing more on her sister than her slut. And as the latter's breathing quickens, as the much-feared and yet, now, clearly much-desired destination grows nearer and nearer, that attention becomes almost solely set on the pale sapphires of the older futanari.

'If it's r-eally not your thing, Blondie, at least you've--aahn--tried,' Morrigan says, sucking in a big breath through her nose. 'But...I love how your seed tastes, and it would be wonderful if you f-elt the same.'

I watch, in mad wonderment, as Freya's eyes widen right about the moment that Morgan's balls begin to ripple and pulse, rise and fall, against my hands. Yet after the initial shock of what must be a heavy dose of dick milk, far more strongly flavoured, not at all sweet, but potent and rich, Mistress's eyes grow pleasantly hooded.

Schlup. Schlap.

'Mhm-hm.'

'Fuck yes.' Morgan sighs sweetly, and relaxes back into the sofa. She casually brushes her sister's brow, and chews on her lower lip. 'You're wonderful, Blondie. We're going to have so much f-un, going forwards.'

And for a moment, I feel envious. Left out of something that should involve me, at least in passing. But Freya, incredible as she is, swallows as little of her big sister as is possible and then, the moment Morgan ceases her ejaculation, hurriedly leaves behind that big beautiful cock and seizes hold of my shoulders.

Mwah. Smooch.

What follows is the dirtiest, creamiest, most virile kiss I've ever experienced. Tongue tangling forcefully with mine, Freya shares. And I get a half-helping of a second Venyabildt, to pair with that heavy load shot out of Mistress herself. Morrigan's rich, tangy, salty spooge is every bit as thick as her little sister's, a great deal more vulgar on the tongue, pleasant and delicious in its own right.

And as we merge mouths, share her seed, the vampiric beauty slips off the sofa and gets herself on one side of me, holding tight to my body while I continue to sloppily snog her sisters. Morgan nuzzles the side of my head, sniffs my hair and kisses my cheek, right as I chew and churn about my own half-mouthful of futanari man milk.

'Mhm. Mhugh.'

When Freya at last breaks the kiss, and mirrors her sister, sandwiching me between herself and Morrigan, she leans her head against mine and continues to salaciously savour the strong-swimming sperm of the gorgeous goth.

Neither of them says a word of complaint as I slide my hands around their backs, cupping a hip of each busty, beautiful, dominant dickgirl. Because, I suppose, servile slut that I am, I'm not a threat. And...not a threat comes with its own rewards.

When I gulp down Morgan's thickness, to mingle with her sister's sweet-saltiness, I say, 'Thank you both. That was amazing.'

Mwah. Smooch.

And each of them kisses the sides of my head, and rests against me.

What a fucking perfect day.