The New Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she slides the head of her cock inside my mouth just as Bianca's tongue starts to push against my butthole. "Now wrap those beautiful lips of yours around the shaft of my cock."

I don't even hesitate this time and do as she says just as Bianca's tongue plunges into my ass. Oh my god, it feels so weird but really good. "Good job. Now suck it like a popsicle."

A loud slurping sound escapes my mouth as I suck her cock. "Urgh, yes! Just like that."

She slides more of her dick inside my mouth. She grips my hair and starts to slowly jam her dick in and out of my mouth. The head of her cock bumps up against my tonsils and forces a gag out of me. "We're going to have to work on that gag reflex of yours."

"Alright, I can't watch anymore, move over, my turn," Ana says as she pushes Julia out of the way. She rams her dick in my mouth and practically chokes me with it. I have to stretch open my jaw to fit the girth of her fat cock between my lips.

"Hey!" Julia wines. "That's not fair! I wasn't done yet. Besides, you're going to hurt her."

"Oh fuck, this feels so good!" Ana moans as she starts to hump my face. Her dick continues to hammer at the entrance of my throat. "Swallow that dick, you little slut."

"Come, Ana, play nice," Bianca says. I gag and drool as she pounds my face. Tears start to fall from my eyes as she tries to force more of her dick in my mouth. Suddenly it pops down my throat and I start to panic. I can't breathe. I frantically try to push her off of me but she's got a death grip on my head. Everything is starting to spin and go dark.

"Stop it, Ana! You're hurting him!" Julia says as she pushes Ana back. Her dick flops from my mouth and I can finally breathe. I cough and gag as spit drools down my chin. Julia bends down and cups my face as she uses my blanket to wipe up my face. "Aww, you poor thing. That was so rude of Ana to do that."

She wipes away my tears and before I know it her lips are on mine. Her kiss is so gentle. She slowly caresses my cheek and soothes me with her touch. "I promise I'll be gentle at least."

Julia gives Ana a sharp look.

"What?" Ana shrugs. "Nothing wrong with being a little rough."

"Not for his first time," Julia argues.

"He'll learn to love it," she says.

"You're going to break him before we can even go on our first date," she says.

Meanwhile, Shyrece steps up in front of me and grabs my hair. My eyes go wide as Bianca shoves a finger up my ass.

"Don't worry, I won't be as rough as Ana," Shyrece says as she slides her long black dick between my lips. She slowly starts to move her hips back and forth, fortunately, she doesn't force her all of her dick in.

I can deal with this pace. Thank god, I don't think I can take all of that big black dick. Although, Ana's was a bit thicker and somehow she managed to fit almost all of it down my throat. But my jaw is really sore because of it. Suddenly, another finger plugs up my butthole.

Slowly she starts to finger fuck my bum eventually adding a third as Shyrece slowly picks up the pace as her balls slap against my chin.

"Julia, since you've got the smallest dick, I'll let you get first dibs on this hot sexy ass," Bianca says as she slaps my ass.

"With pleasure," Julia says as she hops onto the bed while Shyrece starts to fuck my face harder and harder.

"Wait a sec, I just remembered I put some lube in my bag," Bianca jumps off the bed and grabs her handbag off the floor. "Yep! Got it!"

She jumps back on the bed and the next thing I feel a cold glob of lube getting rubbed inside my butt. I feel a hand get pressed against my lower back as something much bigger than any finger slides up and down the crack of my ass. "Don't worry, Penny. I'll be so gentle with you."

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. You're such a natural at sucking cock," Shyrece moans without pausing her series of thrusts. I'm holding onto her thighs for dear life.

Without warning, Julia starts to press her cock against my little starfish. I dig my nails into Shyrece's thighs as the pain builds. It doesn't even phase her as she continues to pound my face.

Suddenly Julia's dick pops into my ass. I groan on Shyrece's dick.

Julia holds her cock there as she runs her hand up and down my back. "Just relax, babe. It'll hurt a lot less if you calm down. Try to push out like your pooping."

It's hard enough trying to keep up with Shyrece's dick plunging in and out of my mouth without having to worry about the cock getting shoved up my ass. I try my best to push out and I feel my ass give way as Julia's cock sinks further inside me. "That's it, good girl."

Slowly she starts to pull out before going back in even farther.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" Shyrece moans. Suddenly her dick swells and I get blasted with a mouth full of cum which causes me to gag as it leaks out between my lips."Swallow it, babe."

I gulp it down and I'm greeted with another load of hot sticky jizz. I can't swallow fast enough. Finally, she pulls out and one last rope splashes across my face.

"Move over, finally my turn," Ana practically shouts as she grabs my hair and shoves her dick back inside my mouth. I immediately gag on it as she forces it down my throat once again.

Julia starts to thrust deeper inside me. She starts to pick up the pace as the sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the room.

I choke on Ana's dick as she starts to fuck my face with a ferocity unmatched the guys I've seen in most pornos. Fuck! A surge of pleasure courses through me as Julia sinks her cock all the way inside me. I grab onto Ana's waist as my nose hits her pubic hair.

Her balls slap against my neck as she pounds my face. Once again, tears fall from my eyes and I can barely fill my lungs with air. I try my best to breathe when she pulls out before slamming that dick back down my throat and when I do the smell coming off of her makes my head spin.

It's hard to focus at all with a cock down my throat and another one filling me with so much pleasure. I'm moaning uncontrollably on Ana's dick as I slip in and out of consciousness.

I wake up with my legs resting on Bianca's shoulders as she drives her dick deep inside me.

I can feel a mess of cum all over my face, but that doesn't stop her from kissing me. Her lips against mine makes me feel so warm. I like it. I really do. And I want more.

Fuck, her dick inside me feels so good. I feel like I'm floating in a pool of pleasure without a care in the world. High on dick.

"That's it, love," Bianca whispers as she leaves small little pecks against my lips. "I want you so bad. Be with us. Be ours. Please, baby. We need you. I need you."

She continues to slowly push herself inside me. Unlike the others she makes sweet love to my ass, kissing me ever so gently.

"I'm yours," I breathe into her.

I feel her hilt that thick dick inside me and fill me with her cum. "You make me so happy. Let me fill you up with my seed. Take it, baby."

She continues to push in and out of me as she empties out her cum sac inside me. Finally, her cock softens up and she pulls out. "Fuck, that was amazing."

I can hardly breathe as I lay there covered in cum with my ass filled to the rim with it.

My stockings are torn up and my bed is a sticky mess. Bianca bends down and lays another kiss on my lips. "Get yourself cleaned up and get some rest. We'll be over in the morning to help you pick out your outfit, babe. Your new life begins now."

Hey, if you liked the story please feel free to give it an honest review. Please leave your feedback in the comment section below. Don't be afraid to reach out to me through my profile. I love talking about these stories and ideas for future stories.