The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

Astral soon lost the sense of time and the direction moving forward with great speed but it did not take that long to spot something out of normal.

"Hah, That looks like something we could use." Astral pointed at large piles of black rocks in the distance. She had walked into a clearing that surrounded them.

"Please great Hole-Goddess. Stay away from the doom rocks... Of course, if your greatness wants Goddess can go. Wizwat won't dare to tell the Hole-Goddess what to do." The goblin hiding behind a tree yelled.

"Doom rocks?" Astral asked, she crossed her hands under her breasts.

"Black rocks bring doom," Wizwat yelled, he was still hiding behind a tree.

"How?" Astral insisted.

"Black rocks bring doom," Wizwat repeated like it answered something.

"Aargh, stay back then. Since I'm a god I should be fine but if they are just rocks. I will have you carry them to build my house if this is another superstition like the skull bowl," Astral yelled.

"They are doom rocks," Wizwat yelled and he stayed outside of the clearing Astral was walking on.

"Like how bad could it be. I can always just fade away and leave these goblins to find their own way back," Astral muttered small hope in her eyes she would have to do that and at the same time punish these goblins of their incompetence. The Goddess hoped it would take them days of wandering around to find back to the village.

Astral's stride was fast and she tried to hide her creeping self-doubt behind a thin smile as she came close to the first of the strange rocks.

"Looks like rocks to me and feels too," Astral yelled to the goblins while kicking a large obsidian-black rock. The car-sized object did not move from the god's kick but neither did the foot suffer any damage.

"Wait wait wait, is that a pile of gold coins," Astral said after spotting a pile of glimmering yellow.

"Doom rocks and a pile of gold on top of one of them." The Goddess began to take steps back as this was starting to be way too suspect.

"Come closer smooth one, take glimmering stones, it's all yours," came a slithering voice behind Astral. She quickly turned to face a large black creature behind her. Astral's eyes widened as they focused on a scaled creature twice her size standing in front of her.

"Such a smooth breeding vessel," came with a similar voice behind Astral.

"So smooth," repeated several voices around Astral.

"What do you want... I know what you want. I can feel it," the lust god hesitantly voiced while taking steps back again. Astral's path was blocked as her behind pumped into a cold flesh. She did not need to turn around to know it was a reptilian cock. The Goddess's body was already trying to take it in like a reflex.

"So eager, so smooth," voiced the lizard behind Astral. His cold cock was moving along the Goddess's hot back away from the hole that was trying to reach it.

"Use and examine the vessel for your master," came a distant echoing voice.

"Master commands servants obey," voiced the large black lizardmen in unison.

"Who was that?" Astral asked, she was creeped by the eerie tone.

"Hold down the vessel," commanded one of the lizard voices.

"Hey answer me. What was that about?" Astral insisted.

Strong lizard hands grabbed Astral's limbs and she resisted until the lizard cock pushing into her back made her body give up. Pure lust vibrated through her body as the beast-rod rubbed against her. The temperature difference stimulating her body made it even worse than normal.

"You, you can fuck me but you must explain to me later," Astral panted. Her eyes were now reflecting a white lizard cock that had grown in front of her from one of the scaled creatures. It was almost forearm sized and the way it was filled looked like a party balloon. The cock's skin was ridged, especially around the tip.

"Strong vessel but too weak to resist," voiced one of the creatures while sizing up Astral's shapes with his eyes.

"I gave up before trying," Astral muttered. Any pride on her face was turning to lust as more hard cocks came to her view. She could vividly imagine what the dildo-like shapes would feel.

"Fuck me. That's what you want to do now is it," Astral voiced while gulping down saliva. She was bent down by strong lizard hands and a cock was rubbing her behind like finding its target. The Goddess's juicy holes were more than welcoming to it.

"That's, that's my buuutt," Astral screamed with carnal lust as a large shaft was pushed into her behind. The cold cock was surrounded by hot and wet walls. Astral felt her own heat warm up the cold meat in her. The ridges drilled her insides, her walls only wanted to be spread wider. Her body was pressing against it slowly rotating the rod deeper. She became the oven to heat up the cold meat in her.

"Smooth skin pussy so warm," the lizard voiced shaking his hips making Astral squirm. Her pussy was openly leaking and her cheeks hardened around the cock from the struggle of hot and cold. The Goddess's heat was slowly pushing back the lizard's cold.

"Smooth pussies always warm. Fill the vessel and give others the warm hole," yelled one of the lizards behind the ones Astral could see.

"It's not my pussy," Astral lustfully whimpered. Her body was trembling and she was clamping on the cock almost painfully hard.

"What did the smooth-skinned vessel say?" asked the one behind Astral.

"It's not my pussy," Astral repeated this time with a stronger voice.

The lizard looked down and pushed one of his fingers next to the sheathed cock.

"Smooth skin only has one hole?" it asked.

"Is it male?" came a question from another lizard.

"It has vessel mounds," another commented.

"Lift the vessel," the third one commanded.

Astral's legs were lifted from the ground and spread apart. Her juice leaking pussy was presented to the crowd of lizards. Her hands move to her breasts like trying to hide them before so many strange eyes.

"Looks like smooth skin pussy," came a lizard's comment.

"This smooth skin has two pussies?" another asked.

"Don't be warm headed. That one has his cock in the wrong hole," third commented.

"Its the right hole. It feels like smooth skin's warm pussy. My cock feels so good," the lizard buried in Astral's ass insisted.

"I don't care what your cock feels. Master wants the vessel prepared," the lizard who sounded most commanding voiced. He stepped forward and aimed his cock into the presented hole. The brutish lizard pushed his ridged white cock into Astral's pussy with one move fully sinking it into her burning walls. The Goddess's lips twisted into a smile feeling both of the rods turning hot from her own heat.

"They are growing... so big. Ooh, fuck me," Astral panted. The cocks turning hot began to thrust into her body. The ridges moved along her walls making them tighten harder despite being stretched even to the Goddess's physical limits.

Astral's hands moved weakly on the muscular lizard torso in front of her. Her lustful eyes stared at the yellow eyes with black slits in the middle. Astral's open mouth was dripping saliva from her tongue's tip to her breasts.

"Great breeding hole... so willing," the lizard voiced. He leaned down and with his long tongue he licked Astral's saliva from her breasts.

"Wet hole, warm hole... making me thirsty." The lizard leaned down even more. His mouth met Astral's. The long tongue wrapped around her tongue and began to suck it. At first, it was gentle like trying to find how much was doable but it soon became more fierce. Astral's tongue was sucked hard. More liquid the lizard could pull out more thirty he became for more but no matter what the Goddess's mouth did not dry but gave more.

Leathery cold hands moved from behind and cupped Astral's breasts, twisting them. Her nipples visibly hardened. Nothing was keeping Astral's legs up now but herself and she had wrapped them around the large hips of the lizard in front of her.

"So warm, so soft," the lizard behind Astral kept whispering into her ears.

"So durable," It added after trying to sink his nails into Astral's breasts but could not. They bent and twisted but did not break under the leathery hands that too began to slowly turn hot against Astral's skin.

Astral's hungry pussy was drilled while the one behind her was more focused pressing her against his formerly cold scales. The Goddess was burning against him and making the lizard adapt to her temperature.

Suddenly without any warning freezing lizard seed shot deep into Astral's hot womb making it convulse as new injection began to match the temperature inside. The Goddess's lips silently formed words of thanks to the reptile.

"Great breeding vessel. Did not break. Can be given to the master... so hot," the lizard at the front voiced before taking few steps back and falling down.

Transparent Lizard seed with small glumps inside splurted out of Astral's pussy to the ground. Her body shook from a climax and her lips formed an innocently lustful smile on her face. Astral kept her own legs in the air and presenting her pussy as the lizard behind her kept her in the air from her torso.

Another lizard stepped over the fallen one and took his place, he pushed an even bigger and colder cock inside Astral's soaked pussy that only clamped down on it after taking it in up to her womb's gate.

"So hot, so wet, so small but still can take rods of the great ones. Master can wait," The lizard voiced. He pushed his hips deeper trying to find the limit on how deep his almost human forearm sized cock could go but he was not able to find any.

"So hot," repeated the lizard whose cock was still sunk deep into Astral's ass before falling down. The lizard inside Astral's pussy grabbed her fast enough to prevent her from falling off his cock.

"Aaah," Astral moaned as she was twisted around on the lizard's cock. All her limbs now pointed down while she was kept up from her torso by strong hands.

Heating up cock was thrust into Astral from behind with an increasingly feral speed. Her limbs flapped in the air or against the Lizard but it only made him thrust harder. Astral's mouth was frozen open to an endless moan.

"Too loud," one of the lizards voiced before sinking his cock into Astral's mouth. The Goddess began to be thrust between the two large lizards like a game where the only option was increasing speed. Astral's holes were leaking juices coating the ground and the lizard's legs.

The lust god began to lose all ability to sense time or how many lizards had unloaded cold seed deep into her tight wet holes. Her entire body served only one purpose for untold time to the lizardmen who were not used to finding something so soft, hot and durable.

** * **

Astral returned to her senses while looking at a stone roof, several lizard heads were in her field of vision.

"Master, the vessel is moving," came a lizardman's voice.

"Perfect, hold her down as I implant my blessed seed," a weird echoing voice replied.

Astral turned her head and the creature who had spoken in the eerie tone came to her view. It was made of green fire but with a male's silhouette. Astral's eyelids dilated. The natural fear of fire was shining in her black unnatural eyes. The green creature was the only light source in the cave but none in it were solely reliant on it to see.

"Don't worry. My flames won't burn the vessels who are worthy of my seed." The eerie voice tried to sound comforting in a strange way.

"You too want to fuck me?" Astral asked, she lifted her hips like a reflex. The Goddess noticed most of her body was being pressed down against the stone surface by the lizard hands who surrounded her. She felt the lust in the air and her body was reflecting it with its own clouding the Goddess's judgement about the details of having sex with a male made of fire.

"Can't you all just take me at the same time again? My body needs more," Astral voiced before making a sucking motion with her mouth.

"Silence the vulgar creature, let the ceremony commence," the green fire male commanded.

One of the lizards placed his hand into Astral's mouth and her teeth bit into the scales in frustration. The lizard tried to take it away but it was locked down by the Goddess's jaw.

The green fire creature floated above Astral. He took a shape of a man above her. He was about the same size as the woman below. A green tendril of flame descended from its hips brushing against Astral's nethers. A shock of heat went through her body.

Astral's pussy twitched as she climaxed from just the burning touch. Her teeth bit hard enough into the lizard's hand to make him grunt. The reptile used both of his hands to violently pull the hand away. Astral let it as she wanted to moan.

Burning rod was pushed into Astral's pussy that convulsed around it. Steam rose from her labia as her body began to turn red. The creature thrust the hole in almost mechanical fashion with his fiery rod.

"Hoot, hoot," Astral repeated as moans. Her entire body was twisting and the lizards had difficulties to keep her down. The Goddess's hands were trying to reach the erect cocks surrounding her. Just one no matter how hot would not be enough to her lust-addled mind when so many more could be had.

"My body is on fire. More, more I demand more," the Goddess lustfully screamed saliva dripping down her cheeks.

The fiery creature gave no attention to Astral's words. He kept pumping with his flaming hips and stretching the Goddess's hole while making her juices turn into mist. Her entire divine body was red and even her mouth was causing more steam to form. It began to float thickly in the cave.

"Behold, you will now feel the greatness of receiving my blessed seed." Burning mass began to expand inside Astral and pushed her walls even more apart. It crept slowly forward and always deeper. It was unlike anything the Goddess had felt inside her. It was not better just more all-consuming in its presence and one other thing.

"Yes, my womb, I can feel it. I'm taking your seed, I'm taking your seed and you are not a goblin," Astral screamed, she sounded victorious despite her lustful tone.

Astral's womb convulsed around the burning rod sucking it dry of burning substance. Her walls moved hungrily around it as she began to thrust upward with her hips. Something was moving to become part of Astral's being and her entire body wanted to feel it deeper. The Goddess's body and mind were reaching high levels of ecstasy form the power surging deep into her along the flaming cock.

"Stop, you are taking too much, stop," the creature made of green fire screamed. His flames were rapidly fading but he did not move away despite looking like he was trying his best to do so.

The Goddess reached with her hands after pulling them away from the lizards. She embraced the burning man giving him lustful kisses to his cheeks. Astral aimed at his lips but the man was trashing too much for the lust filled god to aim.

"Too much," the creature softly voiced before his flames entirely faded and a pile of dust fell upon Astral's body. A shock went through her and she fell limp on the stone surface.

"He killed the master," one of the lizards screamed. They backed away not knowing what else to do they ran into the surrounding tunnels as fast as they could. Astral now noticed she was in a large cavern that had many paths out. She had no idea where she could possibly be but lucky for her she did not need to. The Goddess faded away a faint smile of content on her lips.

** * **

Astral appeared on top of her altar statue. The almost endless goblin orgy was still happening on it but some things had changed. On her altar tablet now read, "Goddess Astral, Mother of Goblins, Embodiment Of Feral Lust, Taker of Seed, Deity of Green Flames." The tablet itself had increased in size and now had the entire text in bigger characters.

The flames of the goblin axe's had now turned green. Some were using them as campfires to cook food. Others just stared at them strange lust in their eyes.

Not knowing why but Astral spent a long time looking at one of the goblins burning grass with his axe. The flame immediately stopped when the axe was taken away but the grass was still in an ashed state. Not to mention the goblins kept pressing the axes against their skins but they did not burn the flesh. Just the clothes lighted up into flames and turned to ash.

"I hope I don't need to implement regulations," Astral voiced looking at a group goblins playing clothes burning tag with their axes.

** * **

"Ooh fuck my goblin-toilet, I could swear you fuckers get bigger every time," Astral panted on all fours, her pussy was squeezing seed out of the latest goblin in a long line to unload thick male-cream into her divine womb. The seed pleasantly burned inside her and it was one of the few activities that amused Astral in this undeveloped world.

The goblin was sinking his nails deep into Astrals asscheeks as he kept thrusting his load deeper. The Goddess's walls perfectly maintained the cocks shape and despite her best efforts Astral now remembered most goblins better by the shape of their cocks than their names. Every bulging vein and every clump were different in her divine mind up to the way they climaxed.

"Give me that fat fuck rod before you spill it." Astral motioned a goblin to approach her and grabbed his erect cock and making it point into her mouth. She stroked it with long hard movements. The Goddess moulded the cock in her hand but made sure to point it at her even if she was able to sense when the sweet load would come.

"Aaa," Astral voiced giving a fast lick to the tip as it shot its load to the open hole. Her tongue licked any that missed it. Her mouth milked any that lingered inside the green tube. None would be left behind by the hungry Goddess.

"I still can't believe how good this stuff is. Goblin seed is like spiced cream, so good." Astral kept the goblin hard squeezing on his cock while teasing him with his tongue. The goblin tried to thrust his cock into Astral's throat or leave but he was allowed to do neither.

"I will stop when you say you had enough," Astral deviously voiced and started to rub the just ejaculated goblin cock. The Goddess clamped on it hard enough to make the veins bulge purple on the green skin.

"Kimzak never has enough," the goblin voiced. His legs were already shaking as Astral jerked him fast enough to make her hand blur. The goblin squirmed and he stuffed his hands into his mouth to stop a scream. To a male goblin admitting to a female, they had had enough sex seemed to be some kind of a taboo among their kind and Astral really liked to exploit it for her own amusement.

"Fine have it your way," Astral said with a devious smile. He kept jerking off the goblin while motioning next one to come.

After grabbing the new cock Astral rubbed both of them hard desire glowing in her eyes. She made their tips touch and watched as jolts of displeasure went through their bodies. This caused an even wider smile to appear on the Goddess's drool leaking lips.

"Cant you cum faster. I need another doze," Astral whined and she did not need to wait for long. Her furious rubbing soon drew the goblin to a climax and he unloaded to the waiting tongue.

"So sweet, if I call them sweet cream dispensers will they look less gross," Astral pondered out loud while massaging the wrinkly green cocks. She kept sucking their tips in turns while playing with them like lollipops. Both of their knees were shaking and their green cocks had begun to shine red along the rods coated in Astral's saliva.

"When one of you admits you had enough I will let both of you go." Astral squeezed both of them hard at the starts of their shafts. The cocks bulged even harder showing every vein as they gained size.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers