All Comments on 'The New Guy'

by Labpet1

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
excellent

thanks man!

hope for more!

as much as I love the physical cuck....

emotional cucking is even hotter ;)

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Great wife sharing account of a work friend being friendly!

One of the best shared wife stories I have read on Literotica and very enjoyable example of a well-hung stud doing what he knows best and giving pleasure to a sexy wife who was in need. The hubby in this story got his fix as well so all three got what they wanted. I like it when the story has a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Thanks, Loved this story,This is why I come here to read a hot wife story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
It could be a good story, but...

It could be a good story, but 3 issues were forgotten: 1st - Never be involved with a work's subordinate, because that is the way to never be able to give him orders or commands. That subordinate will lose all the respect he should have. And that is the way for one or both of them to get fired...2nd - What he did, was a major blow in his wife respect for him...And that means that soon her love for him will be gone too, while she will begin to fuck around... 3rd - The most important issue: What happened to their 10 year old daughter? Where was she when her mother whore herself for another man? In her room hearing all the action? Or didn't she live with her parents at all? She even didn't eat with them at the table...So these 3 issues were more than enough to ruin this story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What non royalty couple puts a 10 year old in boarding school?

Seriously, their daughter is in boarding school... There is no indication that the mother works. What does she do all day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Cuck Alert

You did not alert your readers in the title or in an introductory paragraph. So, your score will be lower because some readers who hate cuck stories will accidently read this and vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another chuck story

married with a kid no less. there goes all respect,a new slut is born .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it!

It's a great cuckold story. I hope to see more work from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really LIKE this story & gave it a 5- (4.65/5.0 = 93% = A) EROTIC. EROTIC. ETOTIC.

Hi Labpet1:

As i said i LIKE your story.

You did an excellent job when you created Jenna's character!

John's character was also created quite well: each scene gave us the readers another glimps of his innermost train of thoughts. He has very strong voyeur tendencies & is a closet cuckold. He is not fully aware of his kinky tendences as yet. He also realizes he is sexually inadequate to fully satisfy his wife, whom he loves unconditionally, & that bothers him big time. We also learn that he is uncomfortable in situations where he has to interact with overly confident men (they kind of intimidated him).

Enter Chris, an arrogant overly-confident 25-year-old stud who brags about his sexual exploits. Chris also has a gigantic dick. We all know that Chris fancies MILFs & plays for keeps.

All of the above causes a seismic shift in John's psyche and his voyeur/cuck side becomes the dominant one.

◇ ◇ ◇

Hi fellow readers:

If you're into voyeur husband/hotwife stories, this one's a MUST READ!

PS

Story tags are appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WELL DONE

a well crafted cuckold story. hope there are more stories to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, He Raped Her…

…isn't that special

wimphusbandwimphusbandover 7 years ago
Chris & Jenna

The Chris character is perfect. The perfect cocky, assertive, dominant, hung stud. The only thing that could make it better for me is if Jenna would be a little more sweet, prim and proper...and yet still finding herself dealing with, and struggling within herself to say no to him...but maybe knowing deep down she will be his eventually. The husband John would need to be more reluctant to having Chris meet Jenna. I like the stories where the husband isn't the one making it happen...it seems to let some of the air out of the sexual tension thats simmering underneath...and where he actually is hurt and humiliated by the eventual sex that Chris and Jenna have....and once Jenna does have sex with Chris, she should casually begin to deny John sex....never admitting that she is cheating on him...but finding reasons to deny him sex. Maybe its just me, but I like that scenario...and this story by Labpet1 has some of those feelings in them. Well done Labpet1.

Labpet1Labpet1over 7 years agoAuthor
REBUTTAL

To those who liked it, THANK YOU & there will be more. I must say, I find some of the negative comments fascinating. I don't get all the anger & hostility, though. I should have placed a warning at the beginning of the story, but stories do not have to be based on reality. IT'S JUST FICTION! Come on man, don't be weak minded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry

what you write isn't my kind of tripe.

least I now know not to read what you post again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Categories

Literotica has "Story Categories" for readers to choose from. I'm a big fan of the "Loving Wives" category. With that category, I know what I'm likely going to be reading about. Cheating, cuckolding, threesomes, etc. There are many categories that I have no interest in, such as: "Mind Control", Non English", "Mature", "Toys & Masturbation"....along with a few other categories. Naturally, it would be comically absurd of me to go to those other categories ( of which I have no interest in ) and write angry, hateful comments about them. I have never even read a story from those other categories. I have no feelings toward them. They can do what they want, because it obviously pleases someone. I have no problem with that. If you don't like a tv show, don't watch it. The hate spewed in this thread's comment section about this topic is bizarre. If you live in California...and you drive on California highways, you don't go onto North Dakota's transportation web page and complain about their highways. You go to the Calif. web page and talk about California's roads. If you don't like the themes that quite often are found in "Loving Wives" stories, then don't read them.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
obviously

When a wife finds her husband asking his friend to be with them, it is obvious that he will let them fuck.

I liked the part when Chris asked her to sit on his lap as best host. That made obvious that he will fuck her. And he fucked her. She understood that her husband will later love to lick her drenched cunt. And he enjoyed.

It's true that husbands like me love our wives more specially when they are fucked with solid cocks. I hope in the next chapter Chris will take Jenna to their marital bed with due request from John and give her a royal fuck treatment.

Parag and Prashant had done it at my home.

loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
Good stuff

A bit stereotyped, w the contrasts between the two men. What if Chris had a small cock but recovered as unrealistically quickly, or had a huge cock & premature ejaculation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
&&&&&& too effing lazy to type and or set up a keystroke shortcut.

What a put off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

Ignore the negative comments. You should definitely continue and consider making it longer! 😀

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Not too bad

Kind of typical story line of a guy wanting to cuckolded but it was well written. Is there another chapter coming or something because it just kind of ends quickly. The sex scene was kind of short as well I thought, but again. Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good husband

Smart guys always eat the cream pie from their wife IMHO. Its the natural birth control for a couple where the wife has a high libido. I hope to hear many more of these twists! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Sharing my own wife with my well hung friend was the best thing I've ever done. With a penis that is thin and barely 4" I was made to be a cuck, plus now I get to eat her Cum filled pussy regularly.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great! Hot!

Great, hot, excellent cuckold story. That's like a great, hot, excellent root canal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Adding yet another writer

To the rapidly growing wimpy cuckold pile. How about giving them their own category now, Literotica!

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Here we go again

We don't need a separate category for Cuck stories, Anonymous, just as we don't need a separate category for BTB stories. They are similar, because they both focus on the response of the husband, not on the 'extra-marital fun' the wife was having.

A Loving Wife story should be all about her, not about him. If we need a separate category, it would be a Cuckolded Husbands category. Stories in which the husband retaliates and wreaks retribution or submits and becomes subservient are basically the same.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sorry Lue

The wife can have her extra marital fun, but then she should get retribution in full for that "fun". Cheating botched an old all burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

I could see this going further.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
More?

Please keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous